amor na máfia

By JosieS11

Book one in the Ricci Men. Lara is an innocent girl in his eyes but neither of them knew that she wasn't that... More

Part one: Chapter 1-Introductions
Chapter 2-sorvete
Chapter 3-festa
Chapter 4- Strano
Chapter 5-flores
Chapter 6-Jantar
Chapter 7- Parque
Chapter 8-Pior encontro
Chapter 9-Folga
Chapter 10-Encontro
Chapter 11-Controllo dei precedenti
Chapter 12- O sucesso
Chapter 13-Dramática
Chapter 14-Abuso
Chapter 15-Incazzata
Chapter 16-Dia das Bruxas
Chapter 17- Namorado
Chapter 18-Pranzo
Chapter 19-Doente
Chapter 20-Chamadas noturnas
Chapter 21-Melhor
Chapter 22-Tempestade
Chapter 23- Abraços
Chapter 24- Feira de diversões
Chapter 25- Pernoitar
Chapter 26- James
Chapter 27- Emozioni
Chapter 28- Ação de graças
Chapter 29- Forte
Chapter 30- Banho
Chapter 31- Tchau
Chapter 32- Os Pais
Chapter 33- Você Está?
Chapter 34- Dormire
Chapter 35- Primeira Vez
Chapter 36- Doccia
Chapter 37- Eu te amo
Chapter 38- Raiva
Chapter 39- Sexo
Chapter 40- Queda de energia
Chapter 41- Mentirosa?
Chapter 42- Rabbia
Chapter 43- Seis dias
Chapter 44- Depois de
Chapter 45- Natal
Chapter 46- Tchau Nova York
Part 2: Chapter 1- new characters
Chapter 2- Vida Nova
Chapter 3- Cresciuto
Chapter 4- Dia De Piscina
Chapter 5- Acessórios
Chapter 6- Preparação
Chapter 7- Baile
Chapter 8- O Incómodo
Chapter 9- A Direita
Chapter 10- Hurt
Chapter 11- Traidora
Chapter 12- Pavor
Chapter 13- Adoção
Chapter 15- De volta pra você
Chapter 16- Não se foi mais
Chapter 17- Estresse pós-traumático
Chapter 18- Pai
Chapter 19- O Pesadelo
Chapter 20- Chamada Telefónica
Chapter 21- Sequestrada
Chapter 22- A Descer
Chapter 23- Eu lembro
Chapter 24- Seguida
Chapter 25- Melhor amiga
Chapter 26- Juntos novamente
Chapter 27- A corrida em
Chapter 28- Armas
Chapter 29- Brasil caiu
Chapter 30- Uma forma de dor
Chapter 31- Diverso
Chapter 32- Guerra
Chapter 33- Casa segura
Chapter 34- O Acordo
Chapter 35- A Conversa
Chapter 36- Grata
Chapter 37- Preparando
Chapter 38- Tchau
EPILOGUE
Extra chapter 1
Extra chapter 2
Extra chapter 3
Extra chapter 4
Extra chapter 5

Chapter 14- Invasão

4.7K 118 2
By JosieS11

I wake up in my Jax's arms. I move gently and grab his phone and check the time.

Jax wakes up at 6am every morning and it was 5:48am right now.

I carefully get out of his grasp and grabbed his shirt off of the floor and quickly put it on and rushed out.

I headed into my room and lock my bedroom door, wanting to avoid confrontation from Jax.

I didn't want to talk about it just yet. I just wanted to head back to Brazil and find Alannah.

I heard a faint knock on the door then Jax whisper my name but I ignored it and decided that if he asked I'd say I was asleep.

Once I heard him walk away I decided to start getting ready.

After my shower I just straighten my hair as I couldn't really be bothered to wash it. I then get dressed into the outfit I chose out yesterday. I only packed business clothes for some bizarre reason. I put on a plain black t-shirt with some black checkered trousers.

I do my makeup quite natural before putting on the amount of jewellery I normally do. I pack the last of my things into my suitcase and make my bed. I spray some perfume and then put my heels on. I grab my bag and put it on my shoulder as I head downstairs.

I was texting Carter on my phone when I hear Jax shout my name. I pick up my speed into the dinning room where nearly everyone was sat.

"Good morning." I say as I take a seat.

"Ah so you're in here. We need to talk." Jax says as I fill my mouth with food. They all look at me confused and I just smile softly at them.

"After breakfast?" Jax asks and I check the phone on my time.

"I actually have a business call that leads us up to the time we leave." I lie, he nods and looks down as he takes his seat.

After breakfast I ran to my room and sat at the desk in there. I didn't have a business call I was just gonna act like I was.

There was a soft knock at the door which made me look up from my phone.

"Miss Fernandez you're leaving now." Alfred says and I smile. I grab my bag and quickly look around the room to see if I forgot anything.

I head downstairs and say a goodbye to Alfred before getting in a car alongside Amara as all the other men have already left.

I follow Amara onto the plane except this time it wasn't the plane I had been on every month, it was a different one.

Me and Amara sit down as she begins to tell me about where the boys are.

As if on queue the boys walk on to the plane.

I avoid any eye contact with Jax whilst waiting to set off.

Amara moved half way into the flight to go and sit with Gio. Quite literally with Gio but I didn't mind, I had some thinking to do anyway.

I was watching out the window the whole time just thinking.

Last night was amazing and I love Jax so much but I don't know how to go about this. I don't even know if I can do this again.

I leaned my head against the window and closed my eyes as I was starting to get a headache.

"Lara. We need to talk." I hear Jax whisper softly as he sits beside me. "About us." He adds and I move my head from the window to his hand.

"I can't think straight Jax." I whisper whilst holding his hand.

"Later." I promise.

He signals for me to come to him even though our chairs were right next to each other. I get out of my seat and sit on his lap. I take my heels off and cuddle into Jax's side.

"I love you." He whispers and kisses my temple whilst putting his arm around me.

"Do you think she's going to be here?" I ask Jax and he shrugs.

"Hopefully." He says and I sigh.

*****
The whole journey back to Brazil I spent in Jax's arms. He returned texts and what not on his phone but I didn't mind.

When we landed in Porto Algere we get off of the plane and there were cars lined up after each other. My eyes widen as I take the last few steps off of the plane.

"Lara" I hear Carter shout.

I look for him then head over to see how he was.

"Are you ready?" He asks and I nod whilst smiling.

I get into one of the cars sat inbetween Matteo and Jax whilst Carter was in the front passenger seat.

"So where's s my outfit, I want to atleast change my trousers and shoes." I say and Carter just coughs.

"I uh forgot them." He says and I sigh.

"Alright I'll just go in like this then." I say and he sighs.

Carter asks the driver to pull over which he does. I proceed to climb over Matteo and out of the car.

"You aren't going in there." Carter says and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why?" I question confused.

"Because you're staying in the car." He says and I look at him stunned. Am I fuck?

"Você queria que eu estivesse ao seu lado para coisas assim por muito tempo e agora, agora você está me fazendo sentar no carro" I say getting annoyed with him. (you wanted me to be by your side for things like this for ages and now, now youre making me sit in the car).

"Vamos trazer Alannah de volta, eu prometo. mas agora precisamos garantir sua segurança também. você ainda não foi treinado. você não sabe como se proteger. então não, você e Amara ficarão no carro." He says and I roll my eyes. (We're gonna get Alannah back I promise you that. But right now we need to ensure your safety as well. You haven't been trained yet. you dont know how to protect yourself. so no, you along with Amara will stay in the car.)

"O caralho" I say and head back to the car but he grabs my wrist and turns me around.

"Its for your safely o amor." He says and I roll my eyes and signal for Matteo get out of the car so I can get back in.

For the rest of the journey to the warehouse Jax held my hand.

"There will be three guards stationed out side of both this car and the car infront with Amara in." Carter says and I roll my eyes.

He gets out of the car and when he does Jax brings my hand up to his mouth where he then kisses my hand.

"Be safe." I say to both Matteo and Jax and they nod before getting out.

It got boring after a while. I was sat in silence whilst listening to the gun shots and screaming, it wasn't a pleasant noise.

I have a feeling Alannah's here with every second that goes past the feeling grows stronger. I get out of the car and all three men look at me.

"Watch Amara's car, I'll be back." I say but a guard steps infront of me.

"Carter said you're not to leave the car." He says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm going in there. I know Carter said I'm not too but listen to me. You're going to let me go in there because I need to find my daughter." I say and he sighs and moves out of the way.

I head into the warehouse and head down to the basement when I get caught by Carter and Jax who are now walking up the stairs.

Carter sighs.

"Is she here?" I ask and they look at each other sadly making my eyes widen.

"Come on." Carter says and we head back outside.

"She has to be in there Carter." I say and he sighs and shakes his head.

"She isn't, there wasn't even that many Russians there." He says and I sigh and cover my mouth in shock.

Carter goes to hug me but I just step back.

"I need a minute." I say and walk a couple of meters away from them.

I look up at the dark sky as I feel like I was sinking. She is here I can feel it really strongly. I don't know what it is, I can just feel it. I keep my hand over my mouth as I try to keep myself together. I can't believe she isn't in there.

"Lara are you ready?" Dad asks and I I quickly take a deel breath and wipe away the tears. I turn around and smile at him before I get in a separate car from everyone. No Jax, no Carter, no no one.

My car was the last to the run way. I got out of the car and walked past dad and Carter and went straight on to the plane. I got in and sat away from everyone but as soon as everyone was on and the doors shut I started to feel suffocated.

"Esperar." I say standing up (Wait). Everyone looks at me and dad grabs my wrist.

"I need to get off." I say to the attendant and she looks at Carter, dad and Marco. But Carter shakes his head no.

"Stop trying to control me Carter for fuck sake I can't breath I need to get off of this plane." I shout and he sighs.

She ended up letting me off of the plane. I walked away from the plane as I held on to my chest.

"Hey." A girl voice says and I look at the side to see Amara stood there.

"I know shes still here, I can feel it." I say and she looks at one of the cars.

"Did you memorize the way from here to the warehouse." She says glancing back at the plane. Surprisingly no one was looking for us.

We got in the car that was unlocked and the keys were still in the engine. Who leaves the keys in the engine? I start the engine and we drive out of there.

We got a bit lost looking for the warehouse though and Amara was looking for a weapon. She looks in the compartment and finds a gun which makes me smile.

"It has bullets in it as well." She says and I nod.

"Is this the right turning?" I ask and she laughs.

"Definitely not you were supposed to go that way." She says pointing out her window. I sigh and quickly turn the car around

"Are you going to come inside with me?" I ask parking the car.

"No my brother is going to kill me, I'll be the getaway driver." She says once I climb out of the car. She climbs into the drivers seat and smiles.

"Good luck." She says handing me the gun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
720K 19.4K 34
"Don't call me baby, I'm not your baby" #84 Teen Fiction
29.9K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
249K 12.7K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...