The Secret Mafia Princess

By ___vani

Zandrea does not know anything about her father and has been living with her mother for the last 18 years in... More

A/N
CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
HOUSE TOUR(Part 1)
HOUSE TOUR(Part-2)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 23

17K 328 35
By ___vani

Zandrea's POV

Previously in the story (Ace's POV),
I make the necessary arrangements for tomorrow's date with Zandrea. I text a few of my trustworthy men to get things done before it is time. With that done, i fall asleep with Zandrea in my dreams...

I wake up in my bed the next morning. I might have fallen asleep after Leo did last night in the movie room. I think one of my brothers brought me to my room. I get up from my bed and check on Leo to find him asleep. I take a shower and I change into some casual clothes.

I go and check on Leo again to find him awake playing with his teddy bear and giggling. I pick him up.

Zandrea~"Heyy baby. Good morning." He puts his little hands on my cheeks and looks at me with a smile. And i kiss his nose. I pick up my phone to see it is 9 am. So i decide to get Leo sorted so i can go downstairs and eat something. As i look at the time, i see a text from Ace from yesterday night.

Ace:-
"Good night my Queen. Hope you remember to be ready by 4 pm tomorrow. See you tomorrow, il mio amore."

I look at it and smile. He called me his love so he still does love me like i still do. Maybe it won't be that bad of a decision to give him a second chance. And he has been trying really hard to keep Leo happy. He also wants to take me out so i am sure, he means what he said because of all his efforts.

Me:-
"Hey, Good morning. And i remember. See you at 4!"

I get Leo sorted and head downstairs. I see my girls and my brothers except of the twins and triplets, maybe they are still asleep.
Amara~"Morning babe."
Zandrea~"Morning." I say with a smile as i put Leo in his chair next to me.
Alessia~"You decided on what to wear?"
Alonzo~"For what? You going somewhere?"
Zander~"Yeaa twinny. You didn't mention anything. Where are you going?"
Bella~"Let her answer atleast."
Zandrea~"I have a date with Ace today." I say like it's no big deal but on the inside i am nervous and excited. My heart is beating so fast.
Adriano~"Ohh."
Amara~"Seriously baby. No other words except ohh."
Adriano~"Well out of everything, i was not expecting that. I didn't even know she gave him a chance already."
Elena~"Didn't you see them talking yesterday?" She asks with raised eyebrows.
Adriano~"I did but most of it was about Leo. And he is his son too. So, i thought that they are only talking about Leo."
Lorenzo~"I thought the same."

They continue talking among themselves like i don't even exist. Not like i am complaining, i mean it is better than them asking be questions when i don't even have answers.

Zander~"Well i don't care. All i know is that you did the right thing twinny. And you know i have your back. If he fucks this up, he will find himself 6 ft under. As long as you are happy and loved, i need nothing more."
Adriano~"He is right, sorella."
Giovanni~"Did anyone else notice Zander is behaving so mature since Zandrea came?"
Aurora~"Truee. I am not saying he wasn't mature before, but he is just more caring and protective over Zandrea. And i know that he would kill and die for her." Everyone agrees to this. I look at Zander and see him looking at me too. I give him a smile and he gives one in return too.
Zander~"What can i say, i love my twinny more than anyone and anything."
Zandrea~"I love you too twinny."

After finishing breakfast. My brothers go get their work sorted for the day. I take Leo to my room to get an outfit ready. And obviously the girls were hot on my heels. We get in and all the girls go to my closet as i put Leo on the bed with pillows around him with his toys. I, then go to the closet to see them looking through my clothes.
Amara~"Where is he taking you, did he mention?"
Zandrea~"Yup. We will do some hiking and then we will go to the beach. Thats all he said."
Aurora~"Woahh that's very thoughtful. Adventurous but romantic kind of."
Bella~"Beach means hot bikini is needed."
Alessia~"Ohh yess."
Elena~"i found the perfect one." She said before i could say anything.
Amara~"Damn girl that one is hot."
Aurora~"You mean sexy and it will look way more sexy on that body of hers."
Zandrea~"Guys, you do know that it's just the first date, right?"
Amara~"Come on, babe. Alessia gave her virginity on her first date. And Ace is already having blue balls since he hasn't been with anyone after you. So, never know babe, never know."
Zandrea~"But.."
Bella~"No buts babe. Drop it. You won't win you know."

The next one hour, the girls went through all my clothes trying to find something suitable for a hike but also for a date at the beach. I also got out an outfit for Leo and made sure to pack a some bag for him since he will be staying with Ace's parents for a few hours till we return from our date.

After putting everything together, we head to the movie room to watch a movie to pass time. We take Leo and he soon falls asleep. We get our lunch in the movie room as well. Once i see, it is 2 pm, i decide to go get a shower and get dressed. I take a sleeping Leo with me as well. I put Leo in his crib and get a quick shower. I don't wear the bikini that they chose but i do wear the outfit that they selected.

I go to Leo and kiss his forehead. He stirs awake so i pick him up and get him changed into a onesie. I see the time on my phone and it is 3:45 already.  I decide to head downstairs since Ace will be here anytime. I take Leo with me with the bag with a change of clothes, toys, milk bottle and other necessary things. I go to the lounge room to find Ace already here. He looks so hot in casual. He is with a few of my brothers and from the looks of it, they seem to be giving him warnings. Typical big mafia brothers.

The moment Ace sees me, he smiles and stands up.
Ace~"Heyy. You look beautiful."
Zandrea~"Thank you."
Ace~"I have been here for like 15 minutes. I thought you might still need time so i didn't come get you."
Zandrea~"No problem." I give him a smile.
Ace~"may i?" He asks to take Leo.
Ace~"Do you wanna come with daddy, my baby boy?" Leo looks at him giggling and practically jumping out of my arms towards him.

Ace~"Shall we?" He takes Leo and the bag i had and heads outside. I tell my brothers bye and they tell me to have fun and enjoy. I, then follow behind him and we get in his car. Ace puts Leo in a car seat at the back. I am happy to see he came prepared for Leo too. He then got in and we headed out

Ace~"We will go to my place and give Leo to my parents and then we will head out, okay?"
Zandrea~"Yeaa no problem."

We talk about some normal things till we reach his place. I get Leo from the baby chair and Ace gets his bag. We head inside to find Isabella, Gabriel, Matteo and Ava in their lounge room. They all seem to be waiting for us.

Matteo~"Ohhh babyyy.. come to uncle Matteo." He says as he comes to me. Leo likes the attention he is getting, and leaps from my arms into Matteo's.
Isabella~"Thank you cara for trusting us and leaving Leo with us."(dear) she tells us.
Zandrea~"No. There is no need of saying thank you. And i know Leo means a lot to you as well."
I see Leo playing with Matteoa and Ava and i know that they will take care of him.

Ace~"We should go." He tells me.
Zandrea~"Okayy." I go and give Leo a kiss on the forehead.
Zandrea~"Be good to them, okay baby? And don't disturb them. I will see you soon. Bye." He listens to what am saying as if he understands me. Even Ace gives Leo a kiss on his forehead. He really is trying to be a loving and caring father.

We go out to his car and head out.
Ace~"Am sorry. I didn't ask before but do you like hiking? If not, we can change the plans, i don't mind."
Zandrea~"No it is fine. I love hiking."
Ace~"Thank God."

We talk about my last 3 months of highschool. And he told me about the work due to which he had to leave in detail. We reach a beautiful site and we get out of our car. Ace get a small bag from the back sit as we got out. We walk through the beautiful path in the forest. The path looks to have been made by those, who have been here before, i guess. We climb up some rocks and go down some slopes. Ace helps me the entire way. At some point, i needed help and Ace held my hand in his and after that none of us let go. It wasn't much but even that little gesture was nice. We talk about different things as we walk. We take a few breaks for water which Ace brought with him in his small bag.

At a beautiful site, i come to stop. It is like a hidden private beach in a forest.
Zandrea~"Oh my Godd. It is beautiful."
Ace~"Thank you. It's my private hiking area and beach. I thought it would be a perfect place for our first date.",
Zandrea~"It is perfect. Thank you for bringing me here." I say with a smile on my face.

We walk down to the beach and i see a beautiful setup for a date. It is so romantic and quiet since no one is here.

We sit down still holding each other's  hands and i look around taking in the beautiful location.
Ace~"It is already 6 pm. You got something you want to do?"
Zandrea~"Won't we have to leave early like before it is dark because we have to go back the same path?"
Ace~"No we don't. There is a direct entry-exit that way. My men are already there more like for protection." I give him a look like 'are you kidding me?'

Ace~"Hey don't look at me like that. The hiking part was fun and i just wanted to spend more time with you. If you would say you didn't like hiking, i would bring you here directly."
Zandrea~"Fair enough."
Ace~"So, i know that you have taken the Omèrta, and i know there is this fighting part with the strongest fighter in the Italian ceremony. And i know that guy is strong. How did you manage to do it because i never knew you could fight?"
Zandrea~"Well i know more than fighting. I know how to handle a gun and throw blades. As far as fighting goes, I was fighting even when we met in highschool. I am a streetfighter. I hope you have heard of the name 'The Devil's Angel'."
Ace~"You are telling me that i was dating the best and undefeated street fighter and i didn't know. That is amazing baby." He looks at me in shock but in pride.
Zandrea~"Thanks." I smile at him. He is calling me baby like he used to before.

We talk about other things like my experience as a fighter and how i got to learn the handling guns and blades. About how many languages i can speak. How i met Alessia? At around 7pm, one of his men came and gave us dinner. We ate while talking and laughing at funny childhood experiences. It was what we needed i guess. We made sure that this time all secrets are out of the way. He made it clear once again that he was going to put a ring on my finger and it made me feel special. He has only been with me even if he had all the chances to be with someone else. He still loves me and he cares and loves Leo. I think i just got everything i want because i still love him as well.

After dinner, we cuddle into each other since it was getting cold and i was basically shivering. So, Ace made me sit between his legs in a way that my back was in front of his chest and his arms were wrapped around my waist. His head was on my shoulder. It felt so good and peaceful. It felt like old times. We didn't say anything, we just looked at the water waves and held each other in that moment. I was just thinking about everything that has happened and every reason that i was given as to why he had to leave. Thinking about all the efforts he has made to make sure i was not insecure. I just knew that there is no going back now. I knew i was not going to let this man go. If needed, i will put him on gun point. I know that is selfish but i have never wanted anything more than this man.

I turn my face and look at him. He looks me in the eyes and i flick my eyes to his lips and back up to his eyes. I turn my body to face him properly and wrap my arms around his neck and pull him to me and kiss him. And he responds to the kiss immediately. It was filled with a lot of feelings. It was slow and passionate. He holds me so close to him as if he feels i will disappear anytime soon. We kiss for what feels like hours and then we pull apart and put our foreheads on each other looking into each other's eyes.
Ace~"I love you baby. And i missed you so much."
Zandrea~"I love you too and i missed you too Ace."

We just hold each other for a few more minutes. And then decide to go home as it was already 10pm. The entire ride home, Ace held my hand and it was a cute gesture. We got to his home and got a sleeping Leo from his mother. I told her goodbye and promised to come someday soon. Ace drops me home. He kisses me before leaving. I go in to find Adriano and papa still awake.

Zandrea~"Hey papa. Hey Adriano." I say silently since Leo is asleep.
Papa~"Hey bambina. We were just waiting for you and discussing some mafia things."
Zandrea~"Oh is something wrong? I can help?"
Adriano~"No sorella. For now everything is in control. Don't worry."
Papa~"Come sit down with me." I sit with him and he holds my hand and turns to face me.
Zandrea~"Papa what is it? You look tensed."
Papa~"Nothing bambina. I just wanted to know that you are happy. I don't want you to feel that you have to go out with Ace since we have an alliance with them. I don't want you to do something that you don't want."
Zandrea~"Papa i know. I know you will never let me do such a thing. And about Ace, papa i still love him. I gave him a chance because i know when he is genuine and he was when he told me why he had to leave. I am more than happy to know that he still loves me and he cares about Leo. Don't worry papa. I am happy."
Papa~"I am happy to know that bambina. He asked me before he could ask you out on the date and i gave him my permission. But i didn't want you felling pressurized."

I was happy to know Ace asked papa first. It was really thoughtful and respectful of him to do that.
Zandrea~"I am not pressurized papa don't worry. I love you papa." I say as i side hug him since i am still holding Leo.
Papa~"I love you too bambina."

I talk to papa a little more then go to my room. Ace's mother had already changed Leo into his sleeping clothes that i took with me in his bag. So, i put him to bed and take a quick shower. I change into my sleepwear and get in bed with my phone. I see that it is already 11pm and i have a message from Ace.

Ace:-
"Thank you for coming out with me today baby. I had fun and i hope you did too. Good night. Love you."

Me:-
"Thank you for taking me out Ace and i did have a lot of fun. Good night. Love you too baby."

I put my phone on the side table and switch off the lamp. I fall asleeping playing today's date over and over again in my mind.

________________________________________
Long characterrrr.....

Hope you loved it.

Please vote and comment💕

XOXO❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 8.7K 43
🌚Please do not copy my work, write your own books and leave my book alone. 🌚 Everything about her screamed innocence but what she went through in h...
47.8K 1.8K 24
-𝐀 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~β€’~ 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀 π‘π”π’π’πŽ A...
9.3K 280 22
Natalia Romano born in an Italian Mafia family. She should be loved right? Wrong. Natalia grew up too early; being sent away at a very young age of 5...
974K 24.9K 60
I ran downstairs in the living room to see all my brothers circling Nefeli who was looking for me desperately, in panic. Ah, I knew the scream could...