Kamen Rider Zi-O X High schoo...

By RisingHopper01

Y/N has moved to Kuoh Town with his uncle to start his new life at Kuoh Academy. Y/N has a strange dream of b... More

Y/N L/N (Zi-O)
Harem (Updated)
Tale Of Ohma Zi-O
New School, New Beginnings
Kamen Rider! Devil! Best Match?
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore!
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore! Part 2
Haunting Moving Day! A Friendly Ghost Needs Help?
I Choose You To Be My Master! Oni And Devil Together At Last
A Greeedy Arranged Marriage
Time Traveling Training Camp
Mirror's Takeover
Hope is lost
The Power Of The Destroyer Will Extinguish The Flames!
Oppai Chimera (OVA 1)
The Mummy Who Loves Oppai (OVA 2)
Season 2: A Magical New Start! It's Showtime!
A Promotion Towards Kingship! The New King's Blade!
A Kamen Rider Joins The Church? I Become King But At A Cost
The Start Of A New Decisive Battle
We Will Answer The Cries Of The Innocent
Nexus Time! The Connection To The Full Power Of A Rider!
 Scorching Heat! Bathing Suits! Space! The Three Greatest Things Of Summer!
Open House....Open House....Open House!
The Time Stopping Vampire!
Building Up To The Leader's Summit!
 Unexpected  Visitors
Season 2 Finale: I Am The King!
The Underwear Stealing Virus! (Season 2  Special)
TeenFic.net
Season 3: I Walk The Path Of The King! Let's Start This With God Speed!
Inheriting A Legendary Generation!
Three Powers Become One! I'll Become Stronger Than A God!
The Return Of God! Orange You Glad To See Me?
The Haunting Mistake Of My Dead Future
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon)
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon) Ending
You'll Be The Hand To Reach Out For Others
The Great Ancestor! (Side Story canon)
The First Of Our Generation
Beating A Time Traveled High Sorce! (Mid Season 3 Special Canon)
Currently writing but had to show this
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 1
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 2
A Glimpse Of The Grand Time
A Special Rider Christmas!
Our Soft Boiled Time Together
Season 3 Finale: The Mother Oni
Season 3 Special

Normal Devil Days (Season 1 Special)

7.7K 100 177
By RisingHopper01

(Mild lemon I guess)

Day 1: Vacation Day

Y/N: "Today is the day the Occult club is going to the beach! It's gonna be great to relax a little after fighting Riser."

Issei: "Y/N, what swimsuits do you think the girls will wear!?"

Y/N: "*Sigh*" Issei is drooling daydreaming about the girls swimsuits. Y/N and Issei reach the club house to see Kiba standing outside.

Kiba: "Good morning!"

Y/N: "Good morning...."

Issei: "Ah Kiba why are you standing around out here? Why don't we just go in?" Issei reaches for the door knob.

Y/N: "Uh Issei I don't..." Issei opens the door to the club house and walks in.

Kiba: "Wait. Don't...."

Issei: "Good morning!" The girls are half naked as Issei walks in.

Asia: "Ah!" Asia covers herself by kneeling down.

Akeno: "Oh my." Y/N facepalms as the girls beat him up for walking in on them changing.

Kiba: "Thats why I told you...." Y/N and Kiba are in the corner talking to a beaten up Issei.

Issei: "You never said they were changing!"

Y/N: "You should of waited for him to finish instead of just walking in."

Issei: "Wouldn't you normally put your swimsuit on when you get there!?"

Y/N: "I guess you're right."

Rias: "We'll be using a magic circle to transport directly to the uninhabited island." Rias and the other girls are standing next to the front door area in a magic circle. Y/N and Issei look at each other then at Rias.

Y/N & Issei: "We are?" Rias walks up to Y/N and grabs his hand pulling him towards the magic circle. The Occult club is teleported beach side of the island.

Akeno: "What a lovely place."

Asia: "The sunlight is dazzling."

Y/N: "Whoa! Magic circles are great!" Issei is moping because he has to carrythe girls luggage and the beach supplies.

Rias: "Now, lets have a blast!" Akeno removes her shirt for her breast to bounce out revealing her small swimsuit. Asia unzips her green sweater to show her blue swinsuit. Rias takes off her cloth wrap around her waist then unbuttons her top to remove it. She turns around and poses to show Y/N her swimsuit making him do a spit take.

Rias: "What do you think, Y/N?" Y/N stares at Rias' purple sling bikini. Y/N's face slowly turns redder and redder.

Y/N: "Ah...Y-You..." Rias wraps her arms around Y/N's head and whispers in his ear.

Rias: "Your reaction is enough for me to know you like it." She lets Y/N go making his already red face go redder than a tomato.

Akeno: "Oh my Y/N are you feeling okay?"

Y/N: P-Perfectly...FINE!"

Issei: "Lucky...."

Koneko: "Lets swim."

Asia: "Okay Koneko!"

Akeno: "Wait for me!"

Rias: "Relax Y/N, you deserve this." Rias quickly kisses Y/N on the cheek then jogs towards the water. The girls splash around in the ocean together.

(I hope this doesn't make it were they remove my chapter or suspend my account)

Y/N sits with Kiba and Issei underneath the umbrella.

Issei: "You're so lucky Y/N! You get to play with Rias' breasts anytime you want! I bet she wears those kind of clothes for you!"

Y/N: "Uhhhh..." Y/N stares at Rias who is splashing water at Akeno.

Kiba: "How is your relationship with the President doing?" Y/N looks at Kiba.

Y/N: "Uhh well it's surreal...I'm actually dating someone. That's one thing I never thought would happen. Also she's a devil and she's part of a renowned family. It's kinda scary you know?"

Issei: "Scary how?"

Kiba: "Because he's known as a low born to many other families. Is that it Y/N?"

Y/N: "Yeah. Will I be able to show my worth to those families? Will I have to fight another devil like I did Riser? And....will I be able to make her happy?"

Kiba: "Let me take those worries away for you. The only person you have to show your worth is the president. And if there's another devil who wants to fight you..."

Issei: "We'll be right there beside you!" Kiba nods in agreement.

Kiba: "About making the president happy..." Kiba gestures to the girls and Y/N looks at them.

Kiba: "You're already achieved that. If it weren't for you she wouldn't be here." Rias is holding her hands up smiling trying to block the water from Koneko's water gun. Y/N smiles when he sees this.

Y/N: "I guess I did." After a few minutes of ocean fun Rias decides to sunbathe. She's laying on the sand and sits up.

Rias: "Y/N, can you oil me up?"

Issei: "I can do it!" Y/N hits Issei on the head.

Y/N: "Shut up you pervert! She's with me remember!?"

Issei: "What was that for!? I was only trying to help!"

Y/N: "Yeah right! I know exactly what you're trying to do!" Y/N and Issei slam their foreheads together and begin to argue. Rias lays on a towel as Y/N and Issei argue.

Rias: "Hurry up Y/N~." Kiba breaks up the fight and hands Y/N the sun oil. Y/N thanks Kiba and walks to Rias. Issei watches Y/N get on his knees ready to rub the sun on Rias' body and groans in jealousy.

Rias: "Make sure you get it all over."

Y/N: "Got it....Damn it this is so embarrassing! I can feel my face go red again." Y/N rubs the oil on Rias' back.

Rias: "Ah~."

Y/N: "Uh did I hurt you!?" Rias looks at Y/N.

Rias: "Oh no the oil was just cold." Y/N can see the lusty eyes Rias is giving him. Akeno watches Y/N rub oil on Rias' back. She gets an idea and licks her lips. Y/N is working up to Rias' neck and shoulders when Akeno speaks up making him stop. He looks up at her who is putting a towel next to him and Rias.

Akeno: "Y/N why don't you also do me?"

Rias: "Akeno?" Akeno lays on the blanket. She removes the knots on her bikini top.

Akeno: "This way you don't need to worry about them getting in the way." Y/N is shocked on what he should do.

Y/N: "Uh...Uhhhh...I-I can rub the oil on you after I finish with Rias....or maybe Issei can do it!"

Akeno: "Awww but I want you to do it."

Rias: "I agree with Y/N. You can have Issei do it for you."

Issei: "What!?" Issei happily jumps up to his feet.

Akeno: "Y/N has two hands." Akeno grabs Y/N's left hand and puts it on her shoulder. Issei falls to his knees when he sees this.

Rias: "Ah, Akeno!" Akeno looks at Rias and winks at her. Y/N is rubbing the oil on Akeno's and Rias' backs and Issei slams his fist on the sand.

Y/N: "Okay Y/N! Just watch the waves...watch the waves."

Issei: "Why is he so lucky!?"

Akeno: "Y/N a little more up." Y/N moves his hand up towards Akeno's shoulder.

Y/N: "Here?"

Akeno: "A little down then to the right." Y/N does what she said.

Y/N: "Here?"

Akeno: "Ah~ yes." Rias realizes where Akeno told Y/N to move his hand.

Rias: "Y/N!"

Y/N: "Yes!?"

Rias: "Go lower." Y/N moves his hand to Rias' lower back.

Y/N: "Here?"

Rias: "Lower and to the left." Y/N follows Rias' directions. Y/N focuses on the waves of the ocean doing his best to rub the oil.

Akeno: "Ah...Ah...ahhhh~."

Y/N: "....something feels soft."

Rias: "Ahhh~ Y/N....not there."

Y/N: "in both hands...."

Y/N: "Huh? What was that Rias?" Y/N look at Rias to notice he's touching her butt.

Rias: "Your slippery hand moved lower than I wanted~."

Akeno: "Oh my Y/N~." Y/N looks at Akeno to see he has been touching her boob.

Y/N quickly removes his hands from their bodies.

Y/N: "I'm sorry!" Akeno gets up for her top to fall off and crawls towards Y/N.

Akeno: "Sorry for what? You haven't finished putting oil on me." Y/N can see Akeno's bare breasts. Akeno pushes her breasts on Y/N left arm. Rias appears next to Y/N pushing her breasts in his right arm.

Rias: "Did you want to touch my breasts?" Y/N looks at Rias who is giving him a bashful look.

Akeno: "You can keep touching mine." Y/N then looks at Akeno who is giving him a lusty look. Y/N can feel the both pair of breasts being squished on him arms. Steam comes out of Y/N's head then he faints. Y/N falls on his back with the girls falling on top of him.

Rias & Akeno: "Y/N?" Kiba and Issei watched the whole situation play out. Kiba is scratching the back of his head feeling embarrassed for Y/N.

Kiba: "Looks like he overheated...." Issei is crying at the site he's looking at.

Issei: "Damn it...damn it..." In the small forest of the island a time portal opens. A blue and red creature steps out. It watches Kiba carry Y/N to the umbrella and lay him down on the umbrella covered beach blanket. After Y/N has cooled off everyone decides to smash a watermelon. Everyone picks straws and Issei got the shortest one making him go first.

Issei: "Alright! Watch me get this in one swing!" Kiba ties the blindfold around Issei's eyes. Once finished Issei holds the baseball bat ready to hit the watermelon. Issei walks forward trying to find the watermelon.

Issei: "I know it's right here!" Issei gets closer to the watermelon.

Issei: "Now it's time to swing!" Issei holds the bat straight up and swings at the watermelon.

Y/N: "Issei look out!" Issei stops his swing and removes his blindfold to see the creature flying kick at him.

Issei: "Ahhhh! What is that!?" The creature slams into the watermelon making Issei fly back from the shock wave. Sand and watermelon pieces fall at the group. They cover their faces to protect them from the sand. Once the sand settles they look to see the creature staring at them.

Y/N notices the word written on the right side of its chest.

Y/N: "Build?" Everyone looks at Y/N who is pointing at the creatures chest. They all turn to see the word Build on it.

Issei: "Build? Why does it have Build written on it?" 

Rias: "Build...as in Kamen Rider Build?"

Y/N: "Thats impossible but it does kinda look like Sento-senpai just creepier." The creature walks towards Issei sliding his finger up his tank eye.

Y/N: "Thats also his thing." It pushes itself forward with his rabbit spring leg. Kiba uses his knight attribute to quickly appear in front of Issei blocking the creatures attack with his sword.

Kiba: "Looks like the watermelon isn't the only thing it wants to smash."

Issei: "Boosted Gear!" Issei gets up and summons his Boosted Gear throwing punch at the creature. The creature sees this and jumps using his rabbit spring leg to push Kiba at Issei for them to fall on the ground. Issei gets off of Kiba and they both get up ready to continue the fight. The creature does a twist in the air and lands on its feet. Y/N takes out his Ziku Driver and places it on his waist.

Ziku Driver!

He pulls out his Zi-O ridewatch and twists it with his right hand then pushes the button on top.

Zi-O!

Y/N slides his ridewatch on his driver and pushes the button on top of it. A giant clock with smaller clocks appears behind Y/N. Y/N hits his driver to make it spin.

Rider Time! Kamen Rider Zi-O!

The giant clock spins with the driver and stops when it does. Magenta katakana appears in the clock then flies out. Clear magenta watch straps appear around Y/N for his ride wear to appear on him. The magenta katakana fly back and slot themselves in Y/N's helmet. Y/N runs towards the creature while summoning his Zikan Girade.

Zikan Girade!

Once Y/N reaches where Kiba and Issei are, Kiba runs with him. Kiba and Y/N slash the creature on its shoulders but there blade just stop.

Y/N: "Damn this thing is hard."

Kiba: "It's defense is really high." The creature punches Y/N in the stomach making him stagger back. Then it does the same to Kiba and quickly throws a kick at him. Kiba blocks its kick with his sword.

Kiba: "What!?" The tank tracks on the bottom start to move grinding on sword. The sword heats up and shatters for the creatures foot to make contact on Kiba's chest. Kiba falls on the sand holding his chest.

Issei: "Kiba!" Issei checks Kiba's wound. Y/N runs at the creature but it summons an energy ball and throws it him. The energy ball hits Y/N's face making him hold his helmet where his nose is.

Y/N: "Ow! What the heck was that!?" Y/N looks down to see an energy baseball rolling on the ground.

Y/N: "A baseball?" The creature begins to throws multiple baseballs at Y/N.

Y/N: "Ow! Ow! Ow! Hey stop!" The girls watch Y/N get pelted by baseballs.

Akeno: "It's like a bully throwing balls at his victim."

Rias: "I agree."

Asia: "Y/N..."

Koneko: "Sad." Y/N is curled up in a ball while getting hit by baseballs.

Y/N: "This attack isn't even effective it's just annoying!" A red energy blast hits the creature making it stop. Y/N looks up to see Rias step in front of him.

Rias: "Asia heal Yuto!"

Asia: "Yes!" Asia knees down and starts to heal Kiba.

Issei: "You're gonna pay for that!" Issei gets up and runs at the creature. The creature throws baseballs at Issei. Issei holds his boosted gear to his face to protect him from the baseballs.

Rias: "Koneko!" Issei reaches the creature and slams his boosted gear in the creatures stomach. Koneko appears next to Issei who also slams her fist in the creatures stomach sending it flying in the air.

Rias: "Akeno!"

Akeno: "Yes, president!" Rias and Akeno summon magic circles firing their magic at the creature. The lightning and red blast hit the creature making it explode.

Rias: "The girls stepped in and got the job done. Good job boys. *giggle*"

Y/N: "I feel embarrassed by that display...."

Issei: "Hey I helped!"

Kiba: "I guess we did underperform today."

Issei: "Speak for yourself!" An orange energy ball hits Issei exploding on him.

Issei: "Ahh!"

Asia: "Issei!" Everyone turns towards the forest to see the creature bouncing a basketball.

Y/N: "It's still alive!"

Akeno: "That attack should of killed it."

Rias: "It's more resilient than we thought."

Y/N: "I seriously didn't think we would spend our day of relaxation like this." Y/N turns his Zikan Girade into Zyu mode.

Zyu!

The creature throws a basketball at Asia. Y/N shoots the basketball out of the air.

Y/N: "Kiba protect Asia as she heals Issei."

Kiba: "Got it!" Kiba summons his ice sword and blocks a few basketballs for Asia to heal Issei. Y/N runs at the creature shooting down any basketballs. Once he's close he transforms his Zikan Girade into Ken mode and slashes it across its chest.

Y/N: "Still so strong but I was able to do some damage. Koneko!" Koneko steps out from behind Y/N and attacks the creature. The creature knowing this is the same tactic throws a punch making contact with Koneko's. Y/N hits the creatures shoulder with his Zikan Girade.

Rias: "Now!" Y/N and Koneko jump away as two blasts hit the creature making it fly back. It rolls on the sand then it gets up. It's groans in anger taking out to small bottles. It throws them above its head and swallows the bottles.

Creature: "Swimmer! Archer! Best match!" The warped build driver on his waist makes the bottles glow white and blue. The creature grabs the lever and starts to crank it.

Y/N: "It can talk?" The creature jumps in the air and dives into the ground.

Y/N: "Uhhh what!?" The creature appears out of the ground next to Koneko. She is surprised to see it pop out of the ground. It punches Koneko sending her flying back. It dives back into the ground reappearing next to Y/N. It uppercuts Y/N sending him in the air. It dives back inside the ground then jumps straight up to in the air. It summons a yellow energy bow firing energy arrows at Rias and Akeno. They jumps out of the way of the arrows as the arrows explode when they hit the ground. The creature then kicks Y/N sending him into the ground.

Kiba: "Koneko! President! Akeno! Y/N!" The creature high drives into the ground. Kiba prepares himself for its attack.

Asia: "Kiba?"

Kiba: "Don't worry I'll protect you." The creature appears in front of Kiba going in for an attack. Kiba surprised by it raises his sword for an attack. Green energy flies past Kiba's head. Out of corner of his eye Kiba sees Woz with his Zikan Despear appear next to him. Woz thrusts his Zikan Despear pushing the creature back.

Kiba: "Woz?!"

Woz: "Waga Maou! This is Another Rider the only way to defeat it is to use the power of Build!" Y/N sits up holding his arm.

Y/N: "Got it! Ow..." Y/N gets up and pulls out the Decade ridewatch and Build ridewacth. He pushes the button on the Decade ridewatch.

D-D-D-Decade!

Y/N slides the ridewatch on his driver. He pushes the button on top of the driver and hits it to make it spin.

Armor Time! Kamen Ride! Wow! Decade! Decade! De~cade!

Decade cards fly out of the Ziku Driver and go around Y/N. They expand and transform into negative Y/N's with one piece of the Decade armor on them. They all combine together on Y/N slotting the Decade armor on him.

(If video doesn't show up it's "Birth of Zi-O")

Y/N: "Let's do this Sento-senpai." Y/N twists the Build ridewatch with his thumb and pushes the button on top.

Build!

He slides the Build ridewatch on the Decade ridewatch.

Final Form Time! B-B-B-Build!

The bar codes change into katakana saying "Build" and "Sparkling" as Y/N's helmet changes to Build Sparkling's helmet. The Another Rider looks at Y/N then at Woz. It quickly dives back into the ground.

Y/N: "Where do you think you're going!" Y/N summons his RideHeisaber

RideHeisaber!

He spins the clock hand on the sword.

Hey Build!

Hey....! Blade!

Y/N pulls the trigger on the RideHeisaber. The RideHeisaber glows blue with electricity. Y/N stabs the ground with the glowing RideHeisaber.

Blade Dual Time Break!

Another Build flies out of the ground shaking from the electricity. Woz pushes the red button on his Zikan Despear.

Yarisugi! Finish Time!

Then he pushes the green button and slides his finger back-and-forth. Green energy appears on the tip of the Zikan Despear. Woz thrusts his spear at Another Build firing the green energy blast. The energy blast hits Another Build sending him towards Y/N. Y/N pulls out the glowing RideHeisaber and slashes Another Build. Another Build lands on the ground and slowly gets up groaning in pain.

Y/N: "Let's finish this!" Y/N pushes the button on the Decade ridewatch.

B-B-B-Build! Final Attack Time Break!

Y/N's right foot starts to produce bubbles. He runs and jumps as a red and blue, hourglass-shaped vortex appears. Y/N flies through the vortex and rider kicks Another Build making it explode into bubbles. He rider kick lands next to Woz.

(Birth of Zi-O ends here)

Y/N: "Hey Woz looking for a vacation spot?" A black ridewatch falls on the sand. Electricity appears on it then it shatters.

Woz: "Waga Maou, I apologize for being late."

Y/N: "Thats okay you must of been helping Sougo-sama." The rest of the devils group up with Woz and Y/N as they de-henshin. Rias hugs Y/N making him blush.

Rias: "Impressive as always." Rias smiles at Y/N.

Issei: "I still got a question: what the hell was that!?"

Woz: "That was a Another Rider."

Akeno: "Another Rider?"

Woz: "An evil version of a Kamen Rider. This one was Kamen Rider Build. It takes away the powers of the original Rider using the power as its own, making them the Rider itself altering time and history."

Y/N: "Does this have to do with me? What about Sento-senpai!?"

Woz: "No this was the work of a Time Jacker and as for Sento-kun he is fine." Y/N releases a sigh of relief.

Kiba: "Time Jacker?"

Woz: "Someone who can alter history by using Another Riders."

Asia: "Was Build the one who helped Y/N that night?"

Y/N: "Yeah you remember Asia?" Asia nods to Y/N.

Asia: "He was red and blue like that monster but he didn't look like a monster. He kinda looked like you Y/N."

Y/N: "Asia's right. If they are the Kamen Rider why do they take a monstrous form?"

Woz: "Kamen Riders give hope to people. While Time Jackers use them for selfish needs and cause despair so the Another Rider takes a monstrous form or so I think."

Y/N: "So you think?"

Rias: "You're not sure yourself on why they take that form."

Woz: "No but to me it makes sense, doesn't it?" Everyone stays silent until Akeno speaks up.

Akeno: "It's getting late why don't we go home?"

Y/N: "So much for a day off."

Rias: "At least we were able to enjoy the short time we had."

Issei: "I know I enjoyed the short time we had...saving in my mind folder he he..."

Y/N: "Did you say something Issei?"

Issei: "Uh nothing!"

Woz: "Well I will meet all of you at the clubhouse." A time portal appears behind Woz. He turns around and enters the time portal for it to disappear. Everyone starts to pack up their stuff they brought to the island. Issei is again the one who has to carry everything. Rias summons a magic circle for everyone. They all step on it ready to teleport back to the clubhouse. Rias holds Y/N's hand and leans towards him whispering in his ear.

Rias: "I meant what I said if you wanna touch my breasts I'll be here for you." Y/N looks at Rias who smiles at him as everyone begins to disappear.

Y/N: "Ha ha...." The inhabited island is silent how it once was and always will be. A boy in white clothing with a black scarf steps out of the forest tossing a ridewatch in the air and catching it.

(Authors notes: The clothes look similar to Heure's and the scarf is like Finis' scarf. He looks like Voyager from FGO)

He walks up to the spot where Another Build was defeated. He holds the ridewatch over the spot and small fragments behind to combine to together. The fragments make the Another Build ridewatch.

(Distorted Voice) Build!

The ridewatch the boy is holding absorbs the Another Build ridewatch.

Boy: "This new King is rather strong. I wonder if I'll be able to find someone to take his place." The boy throws the ridewatch in the air and catches it.

Boy: "Hmmmm Tid and Finis are gone...even Swartz and his partners." The boy thinks on what he should do.

Boy: "I shouldn't use the tactics Swartz's and his partners used. Tid and Finis' plans are too drastic.....I'll have to find someone who truly wants to be King." The boy turns around still tossing the ridewatch.

Boy: "I should thank Swartz for finding a way to make this kind of ridewatch. Oh well he's no longer here so I'll take all the credit ha ha!" The boy catches the ridewatch and looks at it. The ridewatch is a black Grand Zi-O ridewatch.

Day 2: Akeno's Private Training

Y/N: "Akeno asked me to stay at the clubhouse after the occult club was done for the day. I wonder what she wants?"

Akeno: "Oh my. Today, I'll give you some special private training, Y/N." Y/N and Akeno are both in the club house.

Y/N: "Eh, Why?"

Akeno: "You're the only one who can't use magic so I've decided to give you some help. Unless you don't wanna me helping you." Akeno gives Y/N a sad look.

Y/N: "Oh no no! I'm okay with you training me. I just felt like it was out of the blue." Y/N has changed into his swim trunks.

Y/N: "Ummm why do I need to change into my trunk? Are we swimming?" Akeno is behind the curtains where the shower is putting on a bathrobe.

Akeno: "No we aren't swimming."

Y/N: "What kind of training has me in my swim trunks?" Akeno steps out of the shower. Y/N is surprised to see her in a bathrobe.

Akeno: "Now, let's begin." Akeno summons a magic circle above Y/N.

Y/N: "Whats that gonna....DO!?" Y/N closes his eyes when water pours out of the magic circle onto him.

Akeno: "This is cold water ablution training." Y/N opens his eyes for a few seconds to see the water has gotten on Akeno making her bathrobe see through.

Akeno: "Meditate. Focus your mind." Once Y/N sees the see through bathrobe he quickly closes his eye.

Y/N: "I'll try but shouldn't we do this somewhere else? Everything is gonna get wet."

Akeno: "Let me worry about that." Y/N feels the water pressure go higher.

Y/N: "Akeno-senpai! I-I think the...water is too...MUCH....!" Y/N is pushed to the ground by the water knocking him out. Akeno stops the water from coming out of the magic circle.

Akeno: "Huh? Oh my! Why did this happen!?" Akeno holds Y/N in her arms.

Akeno: "This is no good. I must perform mouth-to-mouth." Y/N opens his eyes to see Akeno giving him mouth-to-mouth. Y/N's face goes beet red.

Y/N: "Why's her tongue in my mouth!?" Y/N overheats again fainting from Akeno's mouth-to-mouth.

Y/N: "Rias is gonna kill me....."

Akeno: "Oh dear! He passed out again!" After a few minutes Y/N wakes up and is sitting on the couch.

Akeno: "The physiological training has finished." Y/N says something underneath his breath so Akeno can't hear.

Y/N: "How was any of that training...."

Akeno: "Why don't we take a break?"

Y/N: "This training might be worst than Woz's."

Akeno: "I made you a parfait. Please, help yourself." Y/N looks at the tray Akeno is holding and sees a delicious looking parfait.

Y/N: "Wow Akeno-senpai! That looks good, did you make that yourself?" Y/N stands up and reaches for the parfait but slips on his wet feet hitting the parfait. The parfait falls on Akeno covering her in cream. Y/N plants his feet to make sure he doesn't fall forward.

Y/N: "I'm sorry Akeno-senpai!"

Akeno: "Oh dear. You came to quickly, Y/N." Y/N looks at Akeno's face to see the cream on her face. It reminds him of something Issei had show me.

Y/N: "Ah! This moment reminds of that book Issei showed me that one time!"

Akeno: "I especially made it for you, so I wanted you to taste it."

Y/N: "Uncle said if a girl makes food for you, you make sure you eat the whole thing...I'm so sorry Akeno-senpai."

Akeno: "I want you to lick it off me."

Y/N: "Of course! I will...what!?" Akeno points to her chest.

Akeno: "Try around my chest, it's got cream all over it. You did say you would."

Y/N: "Seriously my face hasn't gone red as much as it does this past few days."

Akeno: "Oh dear, it's all sticky! Whatever will I do?" Y/N looks at Akeno's chest to see the cream has somehow made a heart. Junichiro's words echo in Y/N's head. Y/N leans towards Akeno's chest and licks the cream off it. Despite him licking Akeno's chest Y/N is surprised that the cream is actually good.

Akeno: "Ah~!" Y/N looks up at Akeno worried he did something wrong.

Akeno: "S-Sorry. I'm just ticklish. How does it taste?"

Y/N: "It's really good!"

Akeno: "Theres still more." Akeno pulls Y/N's head in her chest. Y/N having no choice, licks all the cream off of Akeno's chest.

Akeno: "Next, we will do magic training." Akeno has changed back to her school uniform.

Y/N: "Alright I'm ready to go!"

Akeno: "Well then, let's begin." Akeno's finger crackles with lightning. She fires it Y/N who starts to dodge her attacks.

Akeno: "You'll never learn if all you do is dodge!"

Y/N: "How is this gonna help me!? This is truly worst than Woz's training!" Y/N's thoughts echo through out the world. After Akeno's harsh training Y/N is walking out of the clubhouse. Woz who is standing outside closes his book when he sees Y/N step out.

Woz: "Shes always had a thing for you, Waga Maou."

Y/N: "Is that how she shows her affection?"

Woz: "The parfait yes, the training no, but she did have some enjoyment seeing you squirm."

Y/N: "Don't remind me of the parfait...Rias is gonna kill me if she finds out so an order by your king! Please don't mention this to anyone!" Y/N puts his hands together to beg.

Woz: "As you wish but you are going to be the Demon Lord of Time, having two queens will be possible." Woz and Y/N walk down the stone path.

Y/N: "Two queens?! I'm not Issei!"

Woz: "I said it was possible not that you should, Waga Maou. But if you want a harem I'll support you in every way possible."

Y/N: "I don't want a harem!" Woz opens his book to look at a page.

Woz: "You say that now but things will change." Woz closes his book. While walking home with Woz, Y/N daydreams of Rias covered in cream.

Y/N: "I...wonder if she'll do that for me...." Akeno appears covered in cream next to Rias in Y/N's daydream making blush and shake his head.

Day 3: The Bold Kitty

Y/N: "I thought today was gonna be a normal day but the way this week has been going I was proven wrong....I wish I can remember the last half of the day."

After school Y/N, Koneko, Rias, and Asia are in the clubhouse. Rias is taking a shower, Y/N and Koneko are sitting on the couch, and Asia is serving tea.

Y/N: "How are those donuts?" Koneko has a donut in her hand that she is eating.

Koneko: "Good."

Asia: "Here you go."

Koneko: "Oh, thank you."

Y/N: "Thanks for serving us tea Asia."

Asia: "It's nothing. Akeno-san taught me how to make tea yesterday and I wanted to have someone try it." Y/N and Koneko grab a cup ready to enjoy some tea. Koneko stops drinking her tea and looks at the cup. She quickly falls asleep dropping her cup. Y/N notices what happened to Koneko and doesn't drink his tea then places it back on the table. Rias walks out of the shower with a towel on.

Y/N: "Koneko-chan? I knew tea can help with sleep but I didn't know it worked this fast." Y/N shakes Koneko on her shoulder.

Rias: "Asia, it seems like the tea that was here is missing." Rias is drying her hair with another towel.

Asia: "Oh! I just gave that tea to Koneko and Y/N."

Rias: "Eh!? Y/N did you drink it!?"

Y/N: "No...why!? But Koneko did!" Y/N points to a sleeping Koneko.

Rias: "Oh no, I put a spell on that tea."

Y/N & Asia: "Eh!?"

Rias: "It doesn't seem like anything's wrong."

Asia: "What kind of spell was it?"

Y/N: "Is it the sleeping kind? Ha ha..."

Rias "Sadly but no. I was hoping I might be able to fix Issei's lechery..."

Y/N: "Thats a good idea I can finally relax a little at school."

Rias: "...So it was a spell to reform one's personality."

Asia: "Their personality?"

Y/N: "Whats gonna happen if Koneko drinks it?" Koneko wakes up from her sleep.

Asia: "How do you feel, Koneko?"

Koneko: "Asia...."

Asia: "I'm sorry but..."

Koneko: "Asia, as always, your breasts are beautiful. Nyaa."

Y/N & Rias: "Nyaa?"

Koneko: "I wish I were "gifted!" Koneko jumps at Asia groping her breasts.

Koneko: "Asia, I've always wanted to try this! Nyaa!"

Asia: "President...!" Y/N shockingly stares at the them.

Y/N: "Sweetie, what's going on?"

Rias: "Well Dear, Koneko's serious way of thinking has reversed the effect of the spell and she's become perverted, just like Issei."

Koneko: "Asia!" Koneko squeezes Asia's breasts and rubs her face in them.

Y/N: "Hey Koneko you heard Asia let her go! Rias some help please."

Rias: "R-Right! Stop that, Koneko."

Koneko: "Nyaa?" Koneko looks at Rias making her take a step back.

Koneko: "President, how's about you join in on the fun? Nyaa!"

Y/N: "I think you should run Rias." Rias looks at Y/N then back at Koneko who has her hands up ready to grab her breasts.

Rias: "Wait Koneko..." Koneko jumps at Rias so she tries to run away but Koneko catches her removing the towel.

Koneko: "I'm won't let you get away! Nyaa!" Rias falls on the ground with Koneko on top of her.

Asia: "You mustn't do these naughty thi..." Koneko with her speed, claws away Asia's clothes.

Y/N: "Ahhhh! I have no idea what to do!" Rias stands up and turns to Asia.

Rias: "Asia!"

Koneko: "President!" Koneko jumps at Rias again making her fall to her knees as she gropes her breasts. Y/N is standing in the middle of the room panicking on what he should do.

Y/N: "Is there any way we can remove the spell!?"

Koneko: "Hey, President, how come you smell so good? Nyaa!"

Asia: "President, even Issei wouldn't go this far." Y/N is rummaging through Rias' desk thinking he can find something to stop Koneko.

Y/N: "She's right! Issei says he wants to do those things but never does them even when he has the chance! So why is Koneko actively doing them!?"

Rias: "I must have mistakenly made the spell too powerful!" Not finding anything Y/N steps back into the center of the room panicking some more.

Y/N: "Seriously!? Seriously!? What do I do!?" Koneko looks at Y/N making him stop panicking.

Y/N: "Why are you looking at me?" Koneko's eyes looks down Y/N's body and locks on his crotch.

Y/N: "Where are you looking at!?"

Koneko: "Y/N-senpai! Show me! Show me! Nyaa!" Koneko jumps at Y/N knocking him on the ground.

Y/N: "Ahhh! Show you what!?" Koneko rips Y/N's school uniform's shirt and jacket in one swipe.

Koneko: "Ahhhhh~! Nyaa~!" Koneko touches Y/N's pecs and slowly moves her hands down to the small abs he has been developing thanks to Woz's training.

Koneko: "Wow Y/N-senpai you're so manly! Nyaa!" Koneko rubs her face on his abs.

Y/N: "Thank you? Now please get off!"

Koneko: "You still haven't show me what I want to see! Nyaa!"

Y/N: "I thought it was just my muscles!" Koneko stops rubbing her face on his abs and starts to unbutton Y/N's pants.

Koneko: "The thing I wanna see is in here! Nyaa!" Rias and Asia look at Y/N and Koneko.

Y/N: "Rias do something!"

Rias: "With her incredible strength, there's no way for me to stop her!" Koneko slides Y/N's pants and underpants off him.

Y/N: "Ahhhh!" The three girls stare at Y/N's manhood.

Koneko: "Wow! Wow! Wow! Y/N-senpai you really are manly! Nyaa!"

Rias: "It's so big! Why is to so big!?" Asia covers her face but peeks through her fingers

Asia: "Its so big it's kinda scary."

Koneko: "I read, it can get bigger! Come on senpai show me! Show me! Nyaa!"

Rias & Asia: "It can get bigger!?"

Y/N: "Hell no!"

Rias: "Y/N I'm sorry but you have to show her!"

Y/N: "WHAT!?"

Rias: "If we let this nymphomanic out of the room, it would cause no end of troubles! I'm also kinda curious to see how big it gets. For the time being, we'll have to handle her until the tea's effects wear off!"

Asia: "Handle her"?

Y/N: "You mean we have to indulge in her desires!?" Koneko pokes Y/N's manhood.

Y/N: "Hey stop that!"

Rias: "Exactly! The three of us will have to keep her company here."

Asia & Y/N: "We have too!?" Koneko looks at Asia.

Koneko: "Nyaa! Maybe Y/N-senpai needs a show!"

Asia: "I understand! Now, Koneko, let's calm down and have some fun together."

Y/N: "What is up with this week!?" Koneko jumps to her feet with her hands in the air.

Koneko: "Nyaa!" Koneko's skirt falls on the ground.

Y/N: "Eh!?"

Rias: "Koneko, what are you doing!?" Koneko is unbuttoning her button up shirt.

Koneko: "Let's all take a shower together! Nyaa!"

Rias: "Excuse me!?" Y/N opens the curtains of the shower area.

Y/N: "We have no choice...Get it!" Y/N slicks his hair back and turns around holding the curtains open.

Rias: "That resolve in his eyes! He only has those eyes when he's serious!" Rias notices a tea cup on the floor.

Rias: "Y/N don't tell me!"

Y/N: "Get in girls! We're going to have a lot of fun!"

Koneko: "OH~ Y/N-senpai! Nyaa!" The four enter the shower together and Y/N turns on the water. Koneko has the three close to her. She has Rias to her right holding her breast and rubbing her face on it, Asia to her left, and Y/N behind her.

Koneko: "Spending with with these beautiful naked ladies and a manly man is making my heart race! Nyaa!" Koneko shoves her face in and gropes Asia's breasts.

Asia: "Koneko?"

Koneko: "Senpai! Have some of this!"

Asia: "Don't do that! Stop!"

Rias: "Y/N are you okay?"

Y/N: "I've never been better Rias." Y/N slides his hands up Rias' thighs towards her chest. Y/N leans in and whispers in Rias' ear.

Y/N: "It's like you said we have no choice but to indulge her."

Rias: "But the tea...Ah~!"

Y/N: "At least we're doing this to each other since we are together."

Rias: "Yes you're right! But I didn't think it would happen like this." Koneko looks at Y/N and Rias noticing Y/N is touching Rias' chest.

Koneko: "Wow Senpai! Are you getting ready to show me!? Nyaa!"

Y/N: "Of course Koneko-chan. I asked Rias for some help."

Koneko: "Her breast are really soft, huh, Senpai!? Nyaa!"

Y/N: "They are...Rias please tolerate this. I never wanted this to happen this way too but..."

Rias: "Koneko...." Rias agrees that they have no choice but to do the things Koneko wants.

Koneko: "Let me touch me again, Y/N-senpai!"

Y/N: "Of course, come!"

Koneko: "Nyaa!" Koneko rubs her face and gropes Rias' breasts. The door opens for Issei to step in.

Issei: "I'm finally back." Issei hears voices coming from the shower.

Rias: "Koneko! Yes, there!"

Y/N: "You hear her Koneko."

Asia: "Y/N...it's bigger..."

Koneko: "It really did get bigger!"

Issei: "What the hell!?"

Koneko: "Now the real fun begins! Nyaa!" Y/N is laying face first on his living room's couch.

Y/N: "I don't remember anything after I drank that tea. Aisa won't even look at me!" Y/N's phone rings he looks at it to see a message from Rias.

Rias message: "Hi...why did you drink the tea?"

Y/N reply: "I thought if it changed personality's I would be able to handle the situation if I drank it." Rias doesn't respond for awhile.

Y/N: "Did I do something to her?" Y/N's phones rings again. He looks at it to see Rias has responded.

Rias message: "You handled it really well! You even kicked Issei out of the room. And you're so big I wonder if I can handle it by myself." Y/N quickly sits up on his knees.

Y/N: "WHAT THE HELL DID I DO!?"

Junichiro: "Hey kid don't yell so loud!"

Day 4: A Traditional Udon Lunch

Y/N: "Sona and Rias had another one of their matches. This time it was billiards, of course Rias and Akeno won! Apparently who ever lost had to make Udon for the other house."

The Occult club are watching Sona and Tsubaki kneading dough.

Y/N: "Why are Sona and Tsubaki here? And kneading dough?"

Rias: "They agreed that whoever lost the billiards game would make Udon."

Issei: "Thats why president Sona is kneading udon dough."

Y/N: "Is that why you asked my uncle for billiards lessons?"

Sona: "Your uncle plays billiards?"

Y/N: "I didn't know he did I'm surprised you knew Rias."

Rias: "Your uncle looked like the type of man who would play billiards."

Sona: "Rias you have good eyes. As expect from my rival."

Rias: "Thank you Sona but I can't take all the credit. Junichiro was a good teacher." Y/N imagines his uncle with a cue stick resting on his shoulder with a cigarette in his mouth giving a thumbs up.

Y/N: "Wait but why are they kneading dough? Can't they just buy pre package Udon?"

Akeno: "It's traditional to make it from scratch." Sona stops kneading the dough and wipes her forehead.

Sona: "How's it going, Tsubaki?" Tsubaki is still kneading the dough.

Tsubaki: "It takes...a bit more...."

Rias: "I suppose there's nothing for it. We'll lend you a hand."

Sona: "No. We need no pity from the enemy."

Rias: "Please don't misunderstand, Sona. We just want to have really good udon. Right, Koneko?"

Koneko: "Udon is the pinnacle of flour creation." Y/N can sense the tension on the air.

Y/N: "How about you let them help you Sona?" Sona looks at Y/N who is smiling at her. His bright smile makes her blush.

Sona: "Uhh..since you asked so nicely Y/N we'll happily accept their help. I wanted to cook for Y/N by myself but making udon really is a long process." Sona looks at Y/N again who is talking with Asia.

Sona: "I won't get another chance to cook for Y/N!"

Issei: "Why are you guys so obsessed with udon?"

Y/N: "Is it your favorite food?"

Akeno: "Oh my. That's elementary."

Issei: "Is it? Devils and udon are so close?"

Y/N: "I don't think that's what she meant Issei."

Kiba: "Y/N is right. It's more about the Gremory and Sitri families."

Y/N: "What happened?"

Akeno: "That's a story for another day. Come on Asia, let's get started!"

Asia: "R-Right!" The Occult girls take off their shoes and Akeno summons a magic circle to clean them. Once clean they climb on top of the table and start to stomp on the dough. Y/N is baffled by the action.

Asia: "Um. Is it really okay to knead dough with our feet?"

Akeno: "Oh my. This is an ancient tradition!"

Y/N: "Is it really?"

Akeno: "Of course!"

Rias: "If we don't do it with our feet, the gluten from the grain won't be evenly distributed!"

Y/N: "I guess you're right...."

Koneko: "It's the elasticity and viscosity. Until the pressure balances them perfectly, no true, acceptable udon may be born."

Issei: "Seven hells, Koneko speaking in long, whole sentences?" Y/N hides behind Woz thinking Koneko drank the tea again.

Woz: "This technique might make some great chewy noodles." Y/N jumps in fear when Woz talks.

Y/N: "Ah, Woz! When did you get here!?"

Woz: "I'm surprised you didn't notice me, Waga Maou as you hide behind me."

Y/N: "I thought I was hiding behind Kiba."

Issei: "You hungry for some udon Woz?"

Woz: "I haven't had lunch yet, some udon sounds delicious. I can also try this traditional way of making udon."

Y/N: "You just want some udon huh?"

Issei: "Udon must be some serious stuff if the president and Woz want to eat some." Issei can see small glimpses of the girls panties.

Issei: "But thanks to its power we can enjoy this wonderful sight! I hope the council girls join in too!" Y/N hits Issei on the back of his head.

Issei: "Ow! What the hell was that for!?"

Y/N: "You know exactly what that was for!" Y/N and Issei begin to argue as the girls finish kneading the dough. They let the dough rest for a few minutes. Kiba breaks up Y/N and Issei's fight.

Sona: "Now the doughs sat long enough." Sona spins a hatchet with hand.

Sona: "Time to cut it up! I will show Y/N my cooking skills!"

Tsubaki: "Yes, President!"

Akeno: "Sona is fired up today."

Y/N: "She must like udon just as much."

Akeno: "*Giggle* I don't think that's it." Sona and Tsubaki with their inhuman speed start to cut the dough.

Rias: "What a sure-handed use of the knife! The prefect, golden ratio for cutting up udon! They live up to the Sitri name!"

Issei: "Uh, really? To me it looks like they're just cutting up udon."

Y/N: "Rias also has this kind of side ha ha. It's cute." Sona is holding her hands over a pot with broth in it.

Sona: "Now we add the Sitri specialty." Everyone is watching Sona and she summons a magic circle above the pot.

Issei: "A magic circle!? She's adding magic in the soup!?"

Y/N: "That's the Sitri specialty!?"

Sona: "I improved the soup with magic, making it more delicious!"

Y/N: "Wow magic can be used this way too! I wonder how uncles food would taste like if he used magic."

Asia: "Amazing!" Asia accidentally hits a bowl full of eggs. Asia notices the bowl is about fall off the table. She tries to grab but falls forward knocking the table over and bowl the on her.

Y/N: "Asia?" Y/N notices Asia in on the floor covered in egg yolk and whites.

Asia: "I'm so sorry!" Sona looks at what happened and her magic circle flickers a little. The udon is finished, Sona and Tsubaki serve the Occult club a bowl.

Rias: "Okay. Let's see how you did." Sona nervously shifts in her chair.

Sona: "S-Sure. Please, help yourself."

Tsubaki: "President? You look unusually pale."

Sona: "Actually, when I was enchanting the soup...I can't believe I failed my chance to show Y/N, my cooking!"

Occult club: "Thank you for the food." Everyone breaks their chop sticks except Asia who is having trouble breaking them.

Sona: "...something..." The Occult club grab some udon noodles and blow on them to cold them down.

Akeno: "This looks delicious!"

Sona: "...felt..."

Rias: "Indeed! The noodles are bustling with freshness!"

Sona: "...wrong!"

Woz: "The only way to eat udon is the traditional way."

Y/N: "Wow you really were excited for udon." The udon squirms like worms would.

Rias: "Huh?"

Issei: "Bustling with freshness, huh?" The udon noodles wrap around the Occult girls and Y/N. The noodles hold them up in the air. The noodles are wrap around the girls and Y/N in bondage knots.

Woz: "Waga Maou!" The udon squirms on them in an inappropriate way.

Asia: "It's alive! The udon's alive!"

Rias: "My hips!"

Akeno: "Oh my. OH MY!"

Koneko: "....oh my...."

Y/N: "Ahhh! Why is it touching me there! Why is this week so weird!?" Woz jumps at Y/N but his udon wraps around him, capturing him.

Woz: "Ah! My driver!" Woz's Beyondriver falls on the floor. The Ziku Driver falls next to the Beyondriver.

Y/N: "Oh man my driver!"

Woz: "You! School President what did you do to this udon!?" Sona jumps in her sit.

Sona: "Ah...well...." Sona looks down embarrassed by her failure. Y/N remembers his uncles words about a girl making food for you.

Y/N: "Don't worry Woz!" Woz looks at Y/N who has a confident smile.

Y/N: "Im gonna eat all of this!" Y/N bites at the udon then slurps it up.

Woz: "Waga Maou?"

Y/N: "Wow this is really good Sona!" Sona looks up Y/N who is happily eating the udon noodles. Sona blushes and smiles, happy that Y/N is enjoying the food she made. Issei and Kiba are watching the girls struggling with the udon.

Issei: "Hot! So damned hot, udon!" Issei has a perverted face on.

Kiba: "President Sona, this is...?" Sona pushes you her glasses.

Sona: "Asia's scream disrupted my concentration, and it would seem I invigorate the noodles."

Rias: "Don't just analyze it calmly; do something!" A udon noodle to trying to fight Y/N but he just bites it and slurps it up.

Day 5: Asia's Bad Attitude

Y/N: "Asia was acting weird today. I had no one what it was until she come into my room and it was a surprise...not a good one by the way."

Y/N is on his computer typing away when he hears Asia's voice.

Asia: "Hey, hey, hey! I'm being bad here!" Y/N spins his computer chair around to see Asia in a long white jacket with a mask on.

Y/N: "What you wearing?" Asia stands up pulling down the mask to speak.

Asia: "Ah, I'm trying to become a bad girl."

Y/N: "A bad girl?"

Asia: "Last night I was mulling things over and to the conclusion that I must live as a proper devil, being evil and callous."

Y/N: "Oh...why?"

Asia: "So, I tried dressing as this source suggests." Asia holds up a magazine with a man wearing the same clothes she is wearing.

Y/N: "Where did you get that?"

Asia: "Issei." Y/N facepalms when she answers.

Y/N: "Damn it Issei! Listen Asia you don't have to be bad because you're a devil."

Asia: "But Issei has been peeping on girls changing, looking up girls skirts when taking stairs, and bringing dirty magazines to school. Isn't he doing his best to be bad?"

Y/N: "I'm seriously going to kill him....that's because it's Issei he has been doing those things before he become a devil."

Asia: "Ha ha! You're funny Y/N! Issei is too nice to have done those things when he was human."

Y/N: "Gosh you're so innocent. Ha ha yeah I was joking..."

Asia: "So I'm gonna try my best to be bad!"

Y/N: "Okay but what do you mean by "bad thing"?

Asia: "Let's see..." Asia starts to think.

Asia: "I could get up early and drink the milk delivered to the neighbor!"

Y/N: "We still do that?"

Asia: "Ah....I can switch some shoes in the school shoe boxes!"

Y/N: "Don't we have locks on them?"

Asia: "Oh....I can....ignore someone's eraser when it falls on the ground!"

Y/N: "Wouldn't the person just pick it up themselves?"

Asia: ".....You're right! Why am I thinking such dreadful things!"

Y/N: "I was just asking questions...."

Asia: "Lord, please forgive me! Haaaaa" Asia gets a headache making her hold her head.

Y/N: ".....what do I say to this?"

Asia: "But I'll give it my all and train hard! I'll become a great devil!"

Y/N: ".....I have homework to do Asia."

Asia: "Ah! So do I!" Asia leaves Y/N's room to do her homework. Y/N finishes his homework and decides to relax on his bed. Sitting on his bed Y/N is reading a book about historical kings when he feels his bed move. He looks up from his book to see Asia in a pink dress with her hair and make up done up.

Y/N: ".....I don't even wanna ask...." Asia pulls her dress down a little to show off her breasts. This makes Y/N do a spit take.

Y/N: "What is up with this week...."

Asia: "Well? My attrac- I mean, my charms will make you putty in my hands!"

Y/N: "Putty?" Asia pouts from Y/N's question.

Asia: "Excuse me!" Asia pushes Y/N on his back and straddles him.

Y/N: "What you doing Asia!?"

Asia: "Female devils have to use their womanly wiles to seduce men!"

Y/N: "Oh you mean a succubus right...EHHH!?" Asia unties the straps in her dress revealing her breasts to Y/N. Asia falls on Y/N and kisses his neck.

Y/N: "Seriously Asia what's gotten into you?"

Asia: "I'm following the instructions from this source." Asia sits up and holds up a glamour magazine.

Y/N: "Issei...."

Asia: "By the way, what does it mean to "suduce"? Y/N sits up.

Y/N: "Listen Asia, just be yourself and don't worry about being devilish. Look at me I don't see myself as a devil but a Kamen Rider and I don't act like a devil so you don't have to either. Everyone accepts you as who you are. You're our friend." Asia's eyes well up with tears.

Asia: "Y/N! Thank you so much!" Asia hugs Y/N.

Asia: "I was wrong!" Y/N's door opens for Junichiro to walk in.

Junichiro: "Whats up with all the noise?" Y/N and Asia look at him and he notices Asia's outfit and her breasts.

Junichiro: "You're rich girl is going to kill you."

Y/N: "Wait this isn't what it looks like!" After convincing his uncle that he wasn't doing the thing he thought he was doing. Y/N is at the club house playing chest with Rias.

Y/N: "hmmmm....I hope Asia will continue to be herself and not try to force herself to change. Well if she ever does end up in trouble like that again I'll help her!" Y/N smiles as he moves his knight piece.

Rias: "Hey dear...

Y/N: "Yes, Rias? She only calls me dear when we're joking."

Rias: "If you don't give me a good excuse on why you have lipstick on your neck I will disintegrate you."

Y/N: "Ah shi-....This week has been weird...or normal as I am a devil now."

Weekend: Nothing Happens

Y/N is typing away on his computer. Y/N is writing to his pen pal.

Chat Y/N: "Thats what happened this week. It was a crazy one."

Y/N: "I did keep it vague. Don't want her to know that stuff."

Gabriel: "Wow! That is a crazy week but I bet you had fun right? It's better than a boring one."

Chat Y/N: "I guess you can say I did have fun! Lol."

Gabriel: "I'm glad you had fun...." Gabriel doesn't respond for a few minutes.

Y/N: "Did something happen?"

Gabriel: "....Sorry Zi-O I have to go also I like the new name! :D and thanks for showing me the faces they're so cute!" Gabriel leaves the chatroom so Y/N does the same.

Y/N: "Gabriel's right having a week like that is way better than a boring week....! Never mind I would rather have the boring week." A girl with blonde hair and flower in her hair gets up from her chair. A man with blonde hair is standing next to her.

Man: "Are you getting used to using the computer, Gabriel? It is a very convenient machine."

Gabriel: "Ah yes Michael I've been also getting help from Zi-O."

Michael: "Zi-O? Oh I remember that is your pen pal right?"

Gabriel: "Ah yes he changed his username to that name I was a little sad because I thought he left."

Michael: "Ah yes you can change the username was it?"

Gabriel: "Yes."

Michael: "Oh I almost forgot we should get going." Michael leaves the room with Gabriel behind him.

Gabriel: "Yes!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 17.7K 88
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...