Ron.::Dreams of You::.Tully

By PrincessSixx90

BOOK 5 More

I've woke from my misery
a LIFE I never knew...
Faltering Trust
Saturday
Untitled Part 6
OH DARLIN, DARLIN; WHAT HAVE I DONE?
The choices I make always tear me apart.
I carry it all on my shoulders.
What Would Gemma Do?
Lost Cause
kiss and makeup
Maybe it is a coincidence

Already seeing the fucking storm in the horizon

90 4 1
By PrincessSixx90

I awoke this morning still a little groggy. I got ready for the day and came out of the bathroom dressed to find tully getting clothes. 

"there gonna be a time when we both sleep in our bed" he asked. 

"yea when you grow the fuck up" I said. 

"I said I was sorry" he said. 

"you pushed further before trying to apologize" I said grabbing my things and heading out of the room. 

I went in the kitchen and got me a coffee mug and drank two cups back before picking up the note off the bar id been staring at for the last ten minutes. 

~you will never realize what you mean to me, what ive changed for you, what ive sacrificed for you~

"what ive sacrificed too asshole" I said to dead air as I crumbled the paper and dropped it on the bar. 

I walked out of the house and headed to tm. I parked and went into the clubhouse. I found Ashley and wendy sat at the bar together. Ashley looked aggravated. I sat next to wendy and smiled big as she frowned upon seeing me. 

"whats up gals" I asked smartly earning a chuckle from Ashley.

"wendy here was explaining to me how she got kicked out of the house due to not wanting Kayden there" Ashley said. 

"oh my god, is that so" I asked. 

"I told jax that I wasn't comfortable with him being there or you" wendy said. 

"oh jeeze and he kicked you out, you poor thing" I said dramatically placing a hand on her shoulder. 

"does your husband know youre making out with jax" wendy smirked as ashleys mouth formed a giant O.

"awe, youre just jealous jax isn't making out with you" I smiled sweetly. 

"I wanted a family with him and the boys, I was glad Ashley was keeping her kid away, he hasn't even tried to give me a chance" wendy sighed. 

"because he doesn't want you, youre a fucking live in babysitter" I said. 

"I said the same" Ashley said. 

"I guarantee if you weren't around tay and if that kid wasn't around hed give me the chance" wendy said. 

"you mean if you were his last option, probably" I laughed. 

"nah, croweaters and diosa" Ashley laughed. 

"true, so did you find a place to stay" I asked wendy. 

"yea, a friend offered me a place to crash" she said. 

"ohhh is it one of your drug friends" Ashley smirked. 

"fuck you both" wendy said getting up and leaving. 

happy chuckled as we noticed him leaning on the doorway. 

"making friends" he asked. 

"trying to, she wasn't down with the truth though" I said. 

"can we talk" he asked. 

"sure" I smiled following him back to his dorm. 

we stepped in and I leaned on the door as he paced the room a bit. 

"why did you kiss jax" he asked. 

"he needed it, dudes broken, he needs to know hes not alone" I said. 

"it meant nothing" he asked. 

"it meant something just not what your flippin out about" i said. 

"you don't kiss me" he said. 

"because youre too busy kissing whores" I laughed. 

"that's fucked up" he laughed. 

"stop being a baby" I said. 

"ive expressed how I feel I just don't want to be overlooked" he said. 

"im married happy" I said. 

"and kissing jax" he smirked. 

"whatever" I said walking out. 

I got to the front to find Ashley holding Kayden. I picked him up from her and he started giggling at me. 

"hey handsome, did you have fun with daddy" I smiled. 

"why does he giggle at you everytime, I want that" Ashley said.

"because he doesn't see me as much as he sees you" I laughed. 

"true, I hate you" she laughed. 

"join the club" I laughed. 

"its growing" she laughed. 

"whos aaron" I asked. 

"guy over there covered in tattoos" she pointed to the couch talking to chibs. 

"you into him" I asked. 

"hes nice" she said. 

"no road clause, no whores" I said. 

"no shit" she laughed taking Kayden back. 

I walked out of the club and over to the office. I got the pickup and set it on the desk. I heard the door to the shop open and close. I looked up to see tig. 

"when the fuck did you get back" I asked jumping in his arms. 

"this morning, how are you doll" he asked. 

"good, I missed you, hows venus" I asked. 

"good, got her settled in, im gonna be going back this weekend to just have some time with her" he said. 

"im so happy for you tiggy" I smiled. 

he kissed my forehead and headed back to the shop as I sat at the desk with my feet propped up. 

"you taking over" jax asked with a smile. 

"killing time, really do not want to go deal with tully or eric" I said. 

"what happened after I left" he asked. 

"decked him and pretty sure broke some ribs" I said. 

"damn, sucks to be his ass" he laughed. 

"got into it with tully too, id been sleeping on the couch, kicked his ass to the couch instead last night" I said. 

"why have you been on the couch" he asked sitting across from me. 

"he accused me of getting too close to the club because I wanted you to have Kayden so bad" I said. 

"shit" he sighed. 

"that happened before yesterday" I said. 

"oh" he said. 

"happy is pissed that id kissed you" I said. 

"he can get the fuck over it" he said. 

"wendy was here when I got in too" I said. 

"I heard all about it, Ashley filled me in when I took Kayden in" he chuckled. 

"was not thrilled with us" I laughed. 

"why don't you stop by to tuck the boys in tonight and us talk about the future of Samco/ab" he asked. 

"feed me and im in" I laughed. 

"done" he said standing up. 

I stood and grabbed the pickup. I walked over the jax and hugged him tight. 

"im going to see if I can get ashleys house for her and Kayden" I rolled my eyes. 

"good luck with that" he said loosening his grip on me. 

"ill see you soon" I smiled. 

"don't kiss me here" he said. 

"...ok" I said. 

"happy is in the shop burning and fuckin hole through your head" he said. 

"nice, well you know me, im always down to piss people off" I smirked before placing my lips on his and adding drama too it by running my hands into his hair. 

we pulled apart and jax smile down at me. 

"trying to get him to kill me huh" he laughed. 

"no, trying to get him off my ass" I said. 

"ill talk to him" he said. 

"ill see you later" I said kissing him softly and walking out. 

I got in my truck and headed to tullys shop. I parked and went inside and upstairs to find tully and eric sat down. eric had his torso wrapped and a black eye.

"ouch, that looks painful" I smiled as I sat on the desk. 

"the fuck is your deal" eric asked me.

"ive warned you many times not to step to me asshole, especially about people I care about. Ashley is not your fucking property" I said. 

"he signed everything over, here" tully said handing me the house deed and car title. 

"good, this is why I came here, and to give you this" I said tossing tully the pickup from tm. 

"thanks" he said. 

"im going to get Ashley and take her to her house. gonna change the locks too" I smiled. 

"im not going there, tully made it clear that I die if I do" eric said. 

"good, heed that warning" I said. 

"what are you doing after that" tully asked me. 

"uhhhh, im not sure, I do have plans this evening, why" I asked. 

"I want to talk when you get home" he said. 

"sure thing" I smiled. 

"I love you beauty queen" he said. 

"you keep saying it" I smiled. 

I headed out. I drove to ashleys house and parked. I dialed Ashley on my phone. 

Ashley: hey whats up.

tay: you can come to your house. grab doorknobs on the way, I want to change them all.

Ashley: on my way.

tay: bring your boyfriend.

Ashley: omg ok.

I hung up and started trashing all of erics stuff. once I finished Ashley was standing in the driveway laughing at the pile of bags I had at the end of the driveway. I hugged her and kissed Kayden before showing her and aaron what all id done. aaron got started changing locks. I gave ashley the deed and title and left them to it as I headed back towards tm. on my way I sat wendy on the sidewalk. I pulled over and honked as she got in my passenger seat. 

"where are you going" I asked. 

"charming inn" she said. 

"ill take you" I sighed. 

"you tell your husband you been fucking with jax" she asked. 

"nah, hes been accusing me of it anyways so why not give him what he wants" I smirked. 

"youre playing with fire" she said. 

"don't i always" I chuckled. 

"I could tell him you know" she said. 

"tell who what" I asked. 

"your husband, I know he runs that auto shop on river dr" she said. 

"awe, go right ahead, I wish you would" I smiled. 

I pulled over and smiled at her. 

"were nowhere near the hotel" she said. 

"nope, I drove you twenty miles further away from it. by all means call my husband to save the day" I smiled. 

"bitch" she said getting out. 

I pulled away and headed to jaxs house since its getting late. I parked and went inside. the boys came running to give me love. I hugged them and helped jax get them laid down and to bed. we gave them both love and headed towards the kitchen. jax had Chinese on the table. 

"ohhh my favorite" i smiled. 

"I know" he smiled. 

"wendy threatened to tell tully just so you know" I said. 

"really" he sighed. 

"yea, I drove her twenty miles the wrong way from charming inn and told her to call him to save her" I laughed. 

"damn, she got in the truck with you" he asked shocked. 

"yea I couldn't believe it either, guess she thought her threat would hold water" I laughed. 

"bitch is something else" he said. 

"hes babysitting the boys now" I asked. 

"meena, the old lady next door" he smiled. 

"good, shes sweet" I smiled.

"wish neeta would do it but you know" he said. 

"yea I know" I said. 

we ate together and were half way done when jax spoke up again. 

"so future of the growing relationship" he said. 

"what about it" I asked. 

"you think tully would be willing to up his output if I can get him more profit" he asked. 

"considering money is his first love, absolutely" I said. 

"if youll talk to him about it, I have buyers" he said. 

"I will" I said. 

we finished eating and I started cleaning up after us. jax was helping some. I leaned on the counter drying my hands as jax stood in front of me. 

"I talked to happy" he said putting his hands on either side of me on the counter. 

"howd that go" I asked. 

"he was pissed, grabbed up the first crow eater" he said. 

"good, home he buried it deep" I said. 

"I told him he needs to step back and remember youre with ab"he said. 

"oh yea" I asked. 

"he threw up that I needed to step back and remember the same" he said. 

"damn" I laughed. 

"I told him to remember who the president is" he said running his left hand into my hair. 

we kissed, it got heated. jax picked me up on the counter and stood between my legs. we were making out hard before he picked me up and carried me down the hall. his hands were all over me as we hit the bed. clothes were everywhere. I couldn't stop it, I didn't want to. jax entered me hard, every emotion pouring out of the two of us. I couldnt get enough and neither could he. once we both reached out peaks we collapsed and fell asleep. I never even heard my phone going off from my pants pocket on the floor. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 914 51
A story in which the youngest Hale, Hadley, Jacob and David's sister gets tied with the Sons Of Anarchy motorcycle club. Hadley Hale finds herself fa...
129K 2.8K 32
Life changes but it stays the same even as time wears on. Will Storm even be able to escape the fate she was born into...
726K 10K 100
Ever wonder what the Sons preferences were? Includes: Jax Chibs Happy Juice Tig Opie Started: April 22, 2017 Ended: August 2, 2017