Saturday

I got up this morning, from the couch might I add. its been two days since I slept in my bed. tully hasn't argued with me about it, hes stopped leaving letters on the bar. hes just texted me to make sure I know he loves me and misses me. 

I went upstairs and got ready for the day. I didn't realize tully was still in the room. he was ready for the day but sat on the bed using his phone to text someone. I got my things together to go and went to walk out. 

"whats your day look like" tully asked. 

"going to see your dad, going to the park, pickup, all that, why" I asked. 

"just curious" he said. 

"you have barely talked to me in two days. why worry now" I asked. 

"babe im sorry, I didn't mean to be a dick. I just don't want to lose you and youre getting close to them again" he said. 

"I have a past with them, yea im getting close with them, because I was the peace, I want everyone happy and whole. after today ill have that and things will be much more simple" I said. 

"I hope so, can we talk tonight" he asked. 

"absolutely." I smiled. 

"I love you beauty queen" he smiled. 

"I love you too, asshole" I said heading out for the day. 

I drove to claires and knocked on the door. she opened and let me inside. I went into carl's room and saw him sat in his chair watching tv. 

"hey old man" I smiled. 

"hey princess, how are you" he asked hugging me slightly. 

"im good, how are you" I asked. 

"bout ready to die honey" he said. 

"don't say that shit, I cant handle your kids alone" I laughed. 

"im trying to hold on for you" he smiled. 

"what are the doctors saying" I asked. 

"same shit as always, im old" he smiled. 

"maybe next weekend ill come grab you and we will get lunch" I smiled. 

"id love that" he smiled. 

"I gotta run, ill see you next Saturday" I said kissing his forehead. 

"love you princess" he said. 

"love you carl" I smiled. 

I headed into the other room and Claire smiled at me big. 

"he had a conversation with you" he said. 

"yea, has he not been doing that" I asked. 

"no, hes not talked to anyone really other than his meal orders" she smiled. 

"im gonna grab him next Saturday and do lunch, get him out of the house a bit" I said. 

"ok, ill make sure hes ready" she smiled.

"ill see you later" I hugged her and headed out. 

I drove to jax's house and got out of the truck. I didn't bother knocking since jax was here and knew I was coming. wendy was caught off guard by me walking in. jax smiled from where he was standing in the hallway.