Already seeing the fucking storm in the horizon

I awoke this morning still a little groggy. I got ready for the day and came out of the bathroom dressed to find tully getting clothes. 

"there gonna be a time when we both sleep in our bed" he asked. 

"yea when you grow the fuck up" I said. 

"I said I was sorry" he said. 

"you pushed further before trying to apologize" I said grabbing my things and heading out of the room. 

I went in the kitchen and got me a coffee mug and drank two cups back before picking up the note off the bar id been staring at for the last ten minutes. 

~you will never realize what you mean to me, what ive changed for you, what ive sacrificed for you~

"what ive sacrificed too asshole" I said to dead air as I crumbled the paper and dropped it on the bar. 

I walked out of the house and headed to tm. I parked and went into the clubhouse. I found Ashley and wendy sat at the bar together. Ashley looked aggravated. I sat next to wendy and smiled big as she frowned upon seeing me. 

"whats up gals" I asked smartly earning a chuckle from Ashley.

"wendy here was explaining to me how she got kicked out of the house due to not wanting Kayden there" Ashley said. 

"oh my god, is that so" I asked. 

"I told jax that I wasn't comfortable with him being there or you" wendy said. 

"oh jeeze and he kicked you out, you poor thing" I said dramatically placing a hand on her shoulder. 

"does your husband know youre making out with jax" wendy smirked as ashleys mouth formed a giant O.

"awe, youre just jealous jax isn't making out with you" I smiled sweetly. 

"I wanted a family with him and the boys, I was glad Ashley was keeping her kid away, he hasn't even tried to give me a chance" wendy sighed. 

"because he doesn't want you, youre a fucking live in babysitter" I said. 

"I said the same" Ashley said. 

"I guarantee if you weren't around tay and if that kid wasn't around hed give me the chance" wendy said. 

"you mean if you were his last option, probably" I laughed. 

"nah, croweaters and diosa" Ashley laughed. 

"true, so did you find a place to stay" I asked wendy. 

"yea, a friend offered me a place to crash" she said. 

"ohhh is it one of your drug friends" Ashley smirked. 

"fuck you both" wendy said getting up and leaving. 

happy chuckled as we noticed him leaning on the doorway. 

"making friends" he asked. 

"trying to, she wasn't down with the truth though" I said. 

"can we talk" he asked. 

"sure" I smiled following him back to his dorm.