The choices I make always tear me apart.

I woke up to an empty bed. I knew jax was getting up early to take his kids to school and take Kayden to Ashley. its been two weeks. its killing me. yes I have feelings for jax but he will never be tully. the pain of knowing tully is with wendy hurts so deep it feels like im ripping in two from the inside out. 

from the top of my lungs, to the bottom of my heart. I scream. at the chasm in between..... MY path of misery. 

I got up and got ready for the day. I headed to tm and parked. glenn was there to give me the days haul. I got it and stood there talking to him about how things are going. 

"tully is at the shop today, hed been staying home but I told him you said he could be at the shop as long as he didn't interfere" glenn said. 

"ok, thanks for meeting" I said. 

"hes missing you" he said. 

"don't start" I sighed. 

"im just telling you, wendy hasn't been around" he said. 

"bye glenn" I smiled. 

"bye tay." he said. 

I watched him leave before walking into the shop and finding jax. he smiled when he saw me. 

"you ok" he asked. 

"yea" I said. 

"been distracted a lot lately" he said. 

"just inside my head. im good" I said. 

"wendy was here this morning" he said.

"why" I asked. 

"wanted to talk. apparently she cant fill your shoes. screamed at me that they haven't slept together since that one time, that he wont let her in the bed at the house, hed let her sleep on the couch to keep her from getting hurt by one of us. and the story goes on." he said. 

"jax, I want her to pay for everything" I said. 

"your choice. I know where your heart is tay. and I understand why" he said. 

"tara" I said. 

"yea, I love you to pieces but if she were alive id do everything to make it work" he said. 

"I know" I said looking down. 

"you are welcome at the house anytime, and here. I love you and I do want you. but I want you with a cleared head and knowing im all you want" he said. 

"thanks jax" I smiled. 

"go fix it. text me if you need a chigger woods transport" he laughed. 

"I will" i said walking to my truck. 

I drove to tullys house. I parked and headed for the door. kyle came out of the mother in law house and watched me. 

"tay, are you ok" he asked. 

"perfect" I smiled. 

"tully isn't here" he said. 

"I know." I said. 

I walked into the house with kyle trailing behind me. wendy was in the living room on the phone. she said tullys name so I figured that's who she was talking to. I walked up behind her and tapped her shoulder. when she turned around I shoved my throwing blade into her chest. she gasped and said she was sorry before hitting her knees. I continued to cut until I was holding her heart in my hand. I smiled pushing hair out of my face, putting blood on my cheeks. I turned to kyle who was watching while nodding like he was in shock but expected it. 

"do I need to call Samcro to get rid of her" I asked. 

"no, ill handle it" he smiled. 

"thanks" I said heading to my truck. 

"tay, why are you taking her heart" he asked. 

"I need it" I said. 

I drove to tullys shop and went inside with the heart in my bloody hands. I looked straight out of a horror movie. I walked in the top office to find tully sat behind the desk working on paperwork. he stopped at stared at me worried. he thought I was hurt. I walked over and dropped her heart on his desk. he looked from it to me. 

I walked around the desk and knelt before him as he turned the chair to face me. he looked down at me trying to put everything together. 

"theres never been a time I wouldn't do anything it took for you" I said. 

"is that wendys" he asked. 

"don't say her name ever again" I said. 

"you took her heart" he asked impressed. 

"she wanted it to be yours" I said. 

"well I only want yours" he said. 

"even now" I cried.

"forever" he said. 

"im sorry" I said. 

"I understand why, get up queen, you don't bow to me" he said pulling me up by my arm. 

I stood in front of him as he stood facing me. he kissed me hard. we gathered ourselves, tully told glenn that there was a heart on the desk that needed to be taken care of. we got in the truck and headed to the house. tully took me inside and got me cleaned up. he made sure the heart and wendy were taken care of and came back up to the room. I was laid on our bed in one of his shirts. 

"I love you beauty queen" he said. 

"I love you" I smiled softly. 

"what about jax" he asked. 

"I couldn't pretend like hes the one, no matter how much I love him" I said. 

"im so glad im the one" he said. 

"I want to sleep" I said. 

"alright beauty queen. I love you. " he said. 

"I love you" I said. 

I laid there for a bit before texting jax. 

tay: I saved us both. me from loss and you from her. I love you forever and always. im sorry if ive hurt you. 

jax: you haven't, you saved me and my boys, kyle told me what happened. I hope you find happiness tay. I will always love you and always be here for you. 

I rolled over and fell asleep.