I carry it all on my shoulders.

I got up this morning and put on the clothes I wore yesterday. everything was still at jax's house. I made my way downstairs and sat tully sat on the couch. he had a coffee mug in his hand and a cigar between his fingers. I stood off to the side until he noticed me. 

"morning beauty queen" he said. 

"morning" I said. 

"apparently youre still the queen" he said with narrow lips. 

"I can change it" I said. 

"don't, just leave it" he said. 

"why" I asked. 

"because it doesn't matter anymore, I was easy to trade in" he said. 

"I threatened their lives, and killed multiples" I said. 

"back in the day, that wouldn't have mattered, theyd have killed you after one" he said. 

"youd rather they killed me" I asked. 

"if they were really my crew they would have" he said. 

"sorry I didn't die" I shot back. 

"its not about you, not everything is about you" he said. 

"noted" I said. 

"why did you kill wendy" he asked. 

"it was needed" I said. 

"for who, you or jax" he asked. 

"both" I said. 

"why" he stood up finally and I realized he had a gun in his free hand. 

"I wanted her away from you. and she knew too much about jax that could have taken him from his boys" I said. 

"you always rush to save the day for him" he stared at me.

"ive always rushed to save yours too" I said. 

"how many times were you in his bed" he asked setting his mug down and putting the cigar in the ash tray.

"every time" I said. 

"wendy was with me once" he said. 

"she was here everyday tully" I said. 

"on the couch" he said. 

"and on your arm" I said. 

"you were on jax's" he said. 

"and now im here" I said. 

"what, did jax kick you out" he asked. 

"fuck you tully" I said walking towards the door. 

"no, you see that's the issue, im never good enough" he said causing me to stop short. 

I turned and walked right up to him and stood in front of him. I grabbed the gun from his hand and held it to my head. 

"let me take care of your only issue in the world" I said pulling the trigger. 

it clicked. 

"and here I thought youd try to kill me" he said. 

I pulled the clip and it was empty. I dropped the gun and pulled my own holding it to my head. tullys face changed, he was scared I was going to pull the trigger. scared he was going to lose it all. 

"you have a way of fucking yourself out of a good thing" I said. 

"I always have" he said looking nervous. 

"tell me to do it" I said. 

"no" he replied. 

"why" I asked. 

"because I love you" he replied. 

"then fucking start acting like it" I put the gun away and punched him.

he stumbled but came back up with a bloody lip. I walked out the door and headed to jax's house. I parked and got all of my stuff before heading to tm. I parked and went into the clubhouse. I walked into the chapel to see jax and happy sat down. 

"happy out" I said. 

"what" he asked. 

"get out" I roared. 

happy left shutting the doors behind him. I walked to jax and collapsed in his arms. I cried until I couldn't cry anymore. jax was genuinely worried. once I finally calmed down I told him everything. he was pissed. 

"he was going to let you kill yourself" he asked. 

"I don't know what, I cant, I don't know" I stammered. 

"stay here" he said. 

"jax no" I said. 

"yes, this conversation needs to happen" he said. 

jax left and I headed back to the dorms. I ended up in happys room, I told him everything and he cuddled with me until I fell asleep. 

Ron.::Dreams of You::.Tullyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें