Maybe it is a coincidence

I got up and got my things together. I got ready for the day and headed downstairs with my bag in hand. I checked out of the hotel and headed out the door. I was shocked to see tully leaned against my truck. I threw my bag in the back and stood before him. 

"going somewhere" he asked. 

"on to the next town" I replied. 

"wheres that" he asked. 

"wherever I run out of gas at" I said. 

"come on tay, at least let me take you to lunch first" he said. 

"fine" I sighed. 

"lets go" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me to his truck. 

"why cant I follow you" I asked. 

"ill bring you back I promise" he said. 

I got in the truck and he got in. he drove through huntington and parked outside his house. I looked up at him. 

"you didn't say we couldn't have lunch here" he said getting out. 

I got out and followed him inside. when I cleared the door I felt his hand on my arm, he slammed me against the wall and put his hand on my chest holding me against it. he leaned in and hovered in front of my face. 

"what are you really doing here" he asked. 

"I already told you" I said. 

"told me a lie, you've been at that hotel for nine months" he said. 

"who told you that" I asked. 

"my sister, after I told her you told me everything" he said. 

"fine, ive been here nine months, I cleared shit up in charming, I came here and kept my distance. I saw you at the restaurant every week with that girl and I started hanging out on the beach and watching from afar" I said. 

"why didn't you just talk to me" he asked. 

"I waited until I felt like I was good enough for you again" I said. 

"you've always been good enough" he said. 

"except when I wasn't and you left" I said. 

"beauty queen I love you, I always have. ive only ever loved you" he said. 

tears slid down my face... the nickname, the honesty. 

"I never stopped" he said. 

I turned my head trying to fight the tears. he grasped my chin and pulled my face back. I leaned in and kissed me hard. I kissed back and grabbed his face, his hands dropped and he wrapped his arms around me tight. he lifted me up on him and never broke the kiss. he carried me upstairs and to his room. we ended up making love for hours before finally collapsing. 

"I love you too" I said. 

"stay with me" he said. 

"what" i asked looking up at him. 

"don't leave, stay with me, lets start fresh, we can get married again, we can start a life, we can have a family. away from the club, away from everything bad." he said. 

"ok" I smiled. 

he kissed me softly before I fell asleep... 

"MOM" 

"MOMMMMMMM" 

"MOMMMMMYYYYYYY" 

"HELLO, DADDY SAYS ITS TIME TO WAKE UP" 

I opened an eye. Gemma smiled at me. Philip, abel and Thomas were standing with her. 

"daddy made pancakes" she smiled. 

"im coming" I smiled. 

I sat up and stretched as the kids ran out of the room. I sighed looking out the big bay windows. I put my robe on and headed downstairs. I made it to the kitchen and smiled at shirtless Jax cooking pancakes. I walked up behind him and kissed his shoulder. he turned around and kissed my cheek. 

"you were sleeping hard, said a few names from the past, I figured you needed to get it out" he said. 

"I appreciate it, thank you" I said. 

"I love you Mrs. Teller" he smiled. 

"I love you Mr. Teller" I smiled kissing his lips softly. 

"no regrets" he asked with a look of worry. 

"none, whatsoever" I smiled. 

"im glad" he said handing me a plate. 

"I am exactly where I want to be, where I should be, and where I need to be, with the people I love most in the world.." I smiled. 

"me too baby" he smiled. 

we sat at the table and ate breakfast with the kids. after we finished I loaded the dishwasher and sent the kids to get dressed for the day. jax jumped in the shower. I walked out on the back porch and stood for a while watching the clouds change colors with the sun. even if just for a few hours, dreaming of you was bittersweet.

no matter where the world takes me, no matter what cards im dealt, your memories will be some of my fondest, the lessons I learned, the love you showed, nothing will be forgotten. 

I walked back into the house and upstairs. I joined jax in the shower. he kissed me hard as I returned it. 

"I love you" he smiled. 

"and I love you" I said wrapping my arms around his neck and running my fingers through his hair. 

Im sure youre not ready for it to end, but it had to so I can start the next chapter in this story... tay's story continues, enjoy!