Untitled Part 6

I rolled over and felt lips on my forehead. I looked up and smiled at jax. my eyes went wide. 

"oh fuck" I said jumping up. 

I threw my clothes on in a panic as jax got up and put his boxers on. he met me at the foot of the bed. 

"hey, calm down" he said. 

"tully is going to kill me, what the fuck was I thinking" I said. 

"Ashley is going to cover for you, her and aaron both agreed that theyd say you stayed at ashleys last night that aaron took you over after we talked" he said. 

"ok" I sighed. 

I finished getting ready and hugged jax. 

"I will see you later Im sure" I said. 

"you will babe, I love you" he said as I headed for the door to his room. 

"I love you" I said as I walked out and down the hall. 

I opened the front door as wendy was getting ready to knock. her face read shock. 

"jax, wendy is here" I called down the hall. 

jax came out with his jeans and shirt on but no shoes. 

"you're here early, or maybe you never left" wendy smirked. 

"did you call tully" I asked. 

"I did, im sure hes looking forward to talking with his cheating wife" she said. 

jax reached past me and grabbed her slamming her by her throat against the door. 

"you do anything to cause her issues and ill fucking kill you" jax said to her. 

"whats so great about her, even when shes married you still choose her" wendy cried. 

"stay the fuck away" jax said shoving her out the door. 

I kissed jax softly and walked out to my truck. I drove to the house and went inside. I got showered and changed and headed to the kitchen. there was a note on the counter. 

~guess your thing ran late.~

I headed to tullys shop and walked in. I went upstairs to his office and sat in the chair across from him. 

"whyd you stay at ashleys" he asked. 

"because I was helping her rid the house of eric" I said. 

"thought you were avoiding talking to me" he said. 

"nope, however I do have a proposition from samcro" I said. 

"what now" he asked. 

"jax has buyers if you want to increase distribution and profit" I said. 

"fuck yea we do, definitely make that happen" he said excitedly. 

"ill tell him when I go for the pickup" I said.