Blaire Zabini || Draco Malfoy

By Slytherin_84

Fem-Blaise They call us the Slytherin Prince and Princess. We are the silver duo; the darkness of the school... More

Introduction, Warnings etc
1 - Golden
2 - His Spoilt Little Rich Life
3 - Wanna See Some Real Speed, Bitches?
4 - Living it up the Muggle Way
5 - The Type of Gal for Him
6 - R.I.P. Brylcreem
7 - Drakie
8 - Does it Hurt Terribly, Draco?
9 - Taste The Rainbow
10 - The Other Seeker
11 - Lucius
12 - The Hufflepuff's Invitation
13 - A Very Cute Ferret
14 - Never Meet Your Heroes
15 - The REAL Hogwarts Champion
16 - The Slytherin Princess
17 - I Just Want Your Extra Time And Your...
18 - Dirty Little Hypocrite
19 - Chocolate Coins
20 - Hidden Treasures
21 - The Art of Crystal Gazing
22 - Best Of Five
23 - Lakeside Confessions
24 - True Colours
25 - From Between The Hedges
26 - Little Orphan Harry
27 - The Summer of Changes
28 - Prefection
29 - The Mental Bitch
30 - Song Bird
31 - Shiny Objects
32 - Ride with my Best Friend
33 - The Thoughts in our Heads
34 - The Best Friend
35 - The Elephant in the Room
36 - The Aunt's Unexpected Helping Hand
37 - Kryptonite
38 - Penetration
39 - New Hobbies
41 - Something's Happening, and I'm Scared
42 - Amused, Blaire?
43 - Welcome to the Club
44 - Take My Lead
45 - The Best Gift Of All
46 - A Very Ferret Christmas
47 - Happy and Grumpy
48 - Three Little Words
49 - In the Dark
50 - Birthday Surprises
51 - Cut Price Contraception
52 - Crackpot Theories
53 - Wild Hippogriffs
54 - The Boy Who Looked Good in a Suit
55 - The Game's Up
56 - Dance Storm
57 - His Place
58 - The Bad Bitch
59 - Goodnight
60 - Two Hearts
61 - The Interlude
62 - I'm Yours
63 - Dreams
64 - Don't be a Prat
65 - A True Gryffindor
66 - Neville
67 - The Sound
Fox

40 -Treehouse of Horror

9.6K 404 860
By Slytherin_84

My stomach churned horrifically as Pansy let go of a stunned looking Draco and turned to face me.

"Oh," she said, her eyes widening in surprise, "you're here."

"Blaire stays here every summer," Draco jumped in defensively; the panic clear in his voice, "she's my best friend, after all."

A best friend whom he had just fucked in his treehouse kitchen, I thought as I glared up at him.

"Well," Pansy said, her voice unnaturally light as she looked between the both of us, "that's nice; I'm sure Blaire won't begrudge us a bit of alone time later, though. I mean, no one likes to play gooseberry."

"Uh- Pansy," Draco said, his eyes nervously darting to me as he tugged at the collar of his shirt, "what exactly are you doing here?"

"Daddy is attending some sort of meeting; he said something about a new job. Anyway, when he let slip that it was being held in Malfoy Manor, I simply begged him to bring me along. He agreed as long as I promised to stay out of the way and not to say anything to Mummy; so, here I am!"

We both watched in silent horror as she then marched in straight on past us, heading immediately for the kitchen. ("Oooo! Pancakes! My favourite!")

"Shit- Blaire, I'm so sorry," Draco said in a hushed panicked voice, "I had no idea she still thinks of us as a couple. I haven't even kissed her in over a year!"

"She just had her lips on you less than a minute ago!" I hissed. "Shut it down, Drac; shut it down now, before I tell her exactly what kind of things you've been getting up to with your best friend!"

"Okay, okay," he said quickly, driving his hands exasperatedly through his hair, looking terrified.

We entered the kitchen to see Pansy standing at the island, helping herself to Draco's breakfast. To my horror, she reached over to grab the cum-stained tea towel off the side, using it to wipe her hands on.

"Ooop, you caught me," she giggled, as she then dabbed the towel at the corner of her mouth. "I simply can't resist pancakes, especially when covered in whipped cream."

It was like witnessing a horror show unfold right before my eyes.

"Here, let me take that," Draco muttered, quickly crossing the kitchen to snatch the towel from her. "It's a bit dirty. I'll fetch you a fresh one."

"Aw, my prince," Pansy simpered, looking up at him gooey eyed as she lovingly stroked his arm. "I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

Ugh. I couldn't watch this anymore. Without saying anything, I wheeled on the spot and marched the hell out of there.

It was only when I was halfway to the front door did I realise that I wasn't wearing a bra.

And I'd definitely put one on that morning because I remember Draco ripping it off in the kitchen and tossing it aside where it landed in the sink.

Shit.

I quickly wheeled back around and hurried back to the kitchen, praying that Pansy hadn't decided she needed a glass of water yet.

Unfortunately, as I skidded through the door, there was Pansy, furiously dangling my red push up bra in Draco's pink face.

I froze guiltily as Pansy, complete with horrified expression, slowly turned towards me.

"Is it true?!" She spluttered, shaking the bra in her hand.

"Uh-" I said, not knowing what to say, but a part of me relieved it was out in the open. "Look, Pansy, I'm so sorry, I really am but-"

"It's not very thoughtful, Blaire," Pansy tutted, shaking her head in disappointment. "It's got to be highly embarrassing for poor Drakie."

What the fuck? I glanced at Draco in confusion, wondering what the hell was going on; but he just coloured further, refusing to meet my eye.

"Next time, perhaps wash your lady garments out of the sight of innocent sixteen year old boys." Pansy said, clucking her tongue disapprovingly as I hurried across the kitchen to reclaim it; making sure to give Draco the stink eye as I did so.

*****

As the day wore on, Draco seemed more and more reluctant to tell Pansy it was over.

"But we are not even a thing!" He whined when I pulled him up on it during one of Pansy's toilet breaks. "If I tell her it's over then it's like I'm admitting I'm a cheater!"

"Tell me you are not fucking serious, Drac?" I spluttered incredulously. "The girl obviously thinks you are together. Just tell her how it is - please! It's not fair on her otherwise. And..." I paused, looking him directly in the eye, "...it's not fair on me."

Draco let out an agonised sigh, and I could tell my words, at last, had got to him.

"Shit, I'm sorry, Blaire," he said reaching out to tenderly brush his fingers against mine, "I'm being a coward."

The way he looked at me caused my heart to flutter; the urge to fall against his chest and press my lips against his was almost overwhelming.

But the sound of a toilet flushing pulled me out of my reverie, and I swiftly snatched my hand away from his.

"I'm going to go for a walk," I said, looking up at him pointedly. "You need to tell her, Drac. Now."

I hoped my meaning was clear. Because if he didn't, then no more fucking. I refused to be a side player to the 'Dransy' show.

I don't know how long I had been out in the grounds, wandering amongst the topiary garden, when the sounds of commotion coming from the direction of the treehouse greeted my ears.

I looked up in time to see Pansy thundering across the lawn towards me, her face sporting an ugly scowl.

I guessed she knew, then.

"Pansy - wait!" Draco called breathlessly as he jumped down from the elevator and started racing after her.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Pansy's voice screeched murderously through the grounds.

I gulped, reaching for my wand and then remembering with a sinking heart that I wasn't allowed to use magic.

So, a cat fight it was then. Or I could run? Running was tempting actually, because by the look on Pansy's face, this bitch meant business.

Shit. I'd never been beaten up before. That was usually Draco's thing. I was the chilled one who never got myself into these situations.

Until now.

Draco was running after her, yelling at her to stop, but she was not listening and he was never going to reach her before she got to me.

I decided I would just take whatever she had planned for me. I had been fucking the guy she thought was her boyfriend, after all.

So I braced myself, and just prayed I wouldn't chip a nail.

"Pansy," I said calmly as she reached me, seeing if I could try and defuse the situation with words, "please, let's just-"

But I was cut off as my head whipped violently to side after her hand painfully struck my cheek.

"For fuck's sake, Pansy," Draco bellowed having finally caught up with her, and I looked up to see him restraining her arms; his face twisted in fury as she struggled against him, trying to get back at me, "she's done nothing wrong!"

"I never did stand a chance with you around, did I?" Pansy screamed at me, tears now rolling down her cheeks. "He never looked at me like he looked at you. In his eyes, nobody could ever match up to you and your 'perfect' friendship; a friendship that he always swore to me was platonic! Well, that's a fucking joke! This whole time he just wanted to get into your knickers! And of course you went ahead and dropped them without a second thought. You think you're so much better than the rest of us, but in reality you're nothing but a cheap little skank, just like your mother!"

Slowly, I lowered my hand from my stinging cheek; adrenaline coursing through my veins as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Go ahead and call me a bitch," I said in a low and dangerous voice, the effort of trying to keep it steady making me visibly shake. "Slap my face and insult my mother even. But don't you dare call me a skank again."

Draco, who was still restraining Pansy, suddenly let her go, giving her a look of disgust before moving to step up beside me. "I think it's best you leave now, Pansy."

She blinked, looking up at the both of us standing together, side by side; her bottom lip trembling.

"I hope he breaks your heart," she snivelled before wheeling abruptly on her heel and stomped back towards the Manor.

"Did you have to tell her about us fucking?" I asked Draco as we both stood watching her retreating figure. "A simple 'soz, Pans, but you and me are just not working out anymore' would have done."

"Oh, please," Draco scoffed, stuffing his hands in his trouser pockets, "as if you'd ever catch me saying 'soz'. And besides, she worked it out thanks to you forgetting how to get dressed properly."

"I was fucking starving!"

"Chill, Zabini," Draco drawled, his grey eyes flashing wickedly as he glanced down at my chest. "At least it's less for me to take off when we get back inside."

I was about to scold him for being so insensitive whilst his ex-girlfriend was still on the grounds, but I ended up fucking him in the elevator instead.

*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 8.1K 52
Six years has passed since Voldemort won the war and Blaire Zabini was torn apart from her childhood best friend, Draco Malfoy. Will they ever be reu...
355K 8.7K 48
I've been working on this story since I was 12, and 8 years later I'm finally gonna give it the ending it deserves. You start out as a Slytherin fir...
245K 5.8K 18
After the events of the final Harry Potter book, both Hermoine and Draco return to repeat their final year of Hogwarts. While she struggles with nigh...
35.7K 755 22
[An x-reader fan-fiction about a romance between J.K. Rowling's character Blaise Zabini and you.] An average third-year Slytherin, you've had just ab...