A Woman Scorned

By corlenessssssss

They said marriage was for better and for worse but what can she do when her husband dumps her for a mistress... More

prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
Author's note
Author's note

CHAPTER 54

2.3K 129 8
By corlenessssssss

Sibusiso's POV

It was the last day of their vacation and he had booked the private dining room in the lodge. The room had a terrace that overlooked the Chobe river. Sibusiso sat opposite Kayla who was looking stunning in golden silky off shoulder dress. The candle lights illuminating the terrace, making her glow in the dusky room. The scene from the terrace was completely tranquil.

Sibusiso looked at Kayla from across the table. He checked the jewellery box in his trouser pocket and fidgerted it. The box was burning a hole in his pocket. He was desperate to get it out but he was still waiting for the perfect moment.

He thought back to the conversation he had with her uncle and grandma. He had called to ask for permission to marry her. Her uncle had threatened to castrate him if he hurt her and her grandma had made him promise to treat her like a princess. He was given the blessing to propose and now that he was about to do it he was a nervous wreck.

His father also knew his intentions and he was happy for him. Today the old man had decided to babysit Ayanna for them so that Sibusiso could take Kayla out on a romantic dinner. It was surprising to Sibusiso to see his father so smitten by Ayanna. The little girl had the old man wrapped around her little fingers.

He took a big gulp of his drink before taking her hands into his. He placed soft kisses on her knuckles and she chuckled lightly. He felt like a school boy about to ask his crush out on an ice cream date.

"Kayla when I first saw you in that green ball gown I knew I had to have you. I feel in love with your smart brain, your crazy love for fashion, your love for your family and your wittiness. I fell in love with your beauty and your body. I fell in love with every thing about you." He was glaring intensely into her eyes.

Her breath caught in her throat at the emotions displayed in his face. He had never been this vulnerable around her. She tried to say something but she was speechless.

While she was still collecting her thoughts he stood up and helped her up too. He kneeled down in front of her and removed the box from his pocket. He smiled at how her eyes enlarged and looked like they would pop out of their sockets.

"There is nothing in this world that can measure how much I love you. I love you more than days and nights combined. I love you deeper than the oceans, taller than the mountains that touch the blue skies, further than the stars above. My love for you is wider than this universe. I want nothing more than to be worthy of being called your husband. So Kayla King would you do me the honour of being my wife, my partner, the mother of my children? Would you honour me and carry my name?"

Kayla felt the tears stream down her face, it was the perfect proposal.  He was the perfect man and he would make a perfect husband. She nodded, unable to say anything. She held her head in her hands as she fully cried.

Sibusiso pulled her into his chest and hugged her, he held her as she cried. Her tears soaking his shirt but he didn't care. When she finished crying she gave him her hand and let him slid the ring on her finger.

"I would be honoured to be Mrs Sibusiso Ngwane. I love you so much." She whispered.

Sibusiso crashes his lips against hers, his lips hungrily drinking into her soft plump once. He heard her moan into the kiss and he hummed low. He picked her up and kissed her all the way to the room. Tonight he was going to make love to her as his fiancee. He laid her gently and admired her body. Her eyes were puffy from crying and her lips red from his kisses. Even in that state he found her the most beautiful woman in the planet.

He leaning forward and pressing a brief kiss on her lips and then down her neck. In that progression, she lost all her thoughts  as he shifted against her, his skin sliding against hers. His lips travelled lower her hand reached up to grasp his hair in her clenched fist. The ache in between her legs strengthened.

He freed her upper body. Her breast were in display as he pulled her dress down to her waist. He crashed his lips against her perky breast.He sucked and feasted on each breast, his tongue circling around the erect nipple. Her moans and grunts could be heard all over the room as he pleasured her bosom. He plucked her erect nipples with his teeth and she cried out loudly.

His mouth left her breasts and found hers, his tongue stroked hers erotically and she couldn't suppress the moan that left her mouth. His hands dug into her dress and he grabbed her perky buttom, kneading harshly onto it and provoking a gasp from her. Her eyes were now blazing with fire and her wanton body was consumed with lust.

She didn't know when he removed her dress but she felt cold breeze beat down her naked body. Sibusiso slid her lacy panties painfully slow down her legs.  His fingers trailed up her legs and slipped into her damp pussy.

His middle finger thrusted into her sleek opening, her head rolled back as his finger pumped in and out of her at a punishing pace. When she was close to her peak he pulled away. Her body protested at his sudden departure. He replaced his fingers with his warm tongue. Sibusiso salvated as he saw the glistering moisture between her legs. With yearning and excitement he licked the juices that coated her core before sucking and swirling around her delicious opening. She moaned and squirmed. Her hips buckling with every lick and thrust of his tongue. Her thighs clenched around his head, holding him captive. He saw her stomach clench as he increased the pressure on her pussy, he knew she was close. His other hand went up to flick her clits while his tongue quickened the pace. She instantly cried out his name. She rocked her hips shamelessly for more and he gave her more. Her orgasm hit her had and she convulged into his face. Her body twitching in sensitivity. He licked her juices, feeling his erection pressing painfully against his trousers.

Kayla felt under dressed while he was still dressed in his evening attire. After she came down from her blissful orgasm she took the task of undressing him. She helped undress him until he was in his boxers. She flipped them over a Sibusiso moaned in pleasure. He liked it when she took control. She released his bulging erection from the boxers. Her fingers curled around him and moved up and down. He cursed at the pleasure as she increased pressure on his velvet shaft. He groaned painfully. Her thumb erotically circled the tip of his arousal. His hips were buckling up from the bed to meet her pumps. When he thought he couldn't take it anymore he felt her hot mouth taking him in. He hissed, loving how pleasurable it was to be in her mouth. She sucked him until he buckled and released into her mouth.

He pulled her up and kissed her. She tasted like him and him like her. He felt his shaft getting hard again and he flipped her over so that she was on her stomach. He pulled her up with her waist and her back arched. She was in all fours on the edge of the bed and he was standing behind her. His hands were gripping roughly on her waist.

He slipped his cock inside her, it was hard and throbbing hot. His hot breath fanned her neck as he moved slowly. She purred at how amazing he felt. He pulled back and rammed his cock in her sleek opening forcefully  without warning, she cried out. Her head fell back and her back arched more, giving him more access. He could feel all of her, the sensation and pleasure were heightened in this position. He groaned in desire as he pumped into her. He pulled out slowly and she protested.

"No....please don't " Her voice was weakened by pleasure. He chuckled as he gripped her harder hips and began a low and steady thrust. A whimper escaped her lips and she steadied herself with her hands on the bed.

His thrust was tortouros. He will pull out slowly, enter slowly and thrust hard at the end. It was driving her nuts so she started rocking her hips towards his cock. He groaned in pleasure as she increased the pace of her hips. Her back was arched as she moved her hips frantically towards him. The pleasure was unbearable. He held her hips firmly into place and thrusted hard into her.

"Oh God.... yes...."she moaned as he thrusted hard and fast into her, making her see stars. Her voice was caught in her throat, his hips were rocking fast against her. She felt the familiar feeling build up in her stomach. She closed her eyes and focused on that feeling. Her walls clung to his swollen member, he knew she was close so he rocked hard against her and her juices gushed out of her. She fell limp against the bed as he thrusted some more to find his own release. He pulled out from her and pulled her into his hands. They made love over and over again, telling each other how much they loved them.

The following morning they washed up and went to see his parents. Sibusiso smiled as he saw the hickeys decorating her delicate neck. She had tried to hide them with make up but he could still make up where they were. Sibusiso was happy as he drove around and stared at his finger blistering in her finger. She smiled at him as she caught him staring.

When they got to his parent's house, Sibusiso was surprised to see his mother holding Ayanna. Anessa had that painful longing look in her eyes. They watched fascinating as a smile formed in his mother's face as Ayanna kissed her cheek and giggled.

Upon realising she has company, Anessa placed Ayanna on the high chair and resorted to her old way, a dull expression in her eyes. Both Kayla and Sibusiso tried to hide their amusement because they didn't want to embarrass her. They greeted her and Kayla went over to coodle Ayanna.

Ngubane joined them and they all had lunch together. Sibusiso announced the good news to his parent's even though they already seen the ring. His mother congratulated them and his father was openly happy about it. Sibusiso knew that his father had a soft spot for Kayla more especially because she could put his mother into her place. The old man also liked Kayla because she had a mind for business.

Later that night they called Kayla's parents and friends and announced the news. Everybody was happy for them or so it seemed. Sibusiso spent the night watching a chick flick and cuddling with his fiancee and his step daughter.

Kayla's POV

They say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. For her rage burns more than the heat of day turned on. But what happens when a scorned woman accept it all, get jaded and faded out?

What happens when she claims her life back, get control of her situation and makes the best of it?  What happens when she finally burns down the old bridges and build new once?

I was that scorned woman, the scorned lover whose love turned into hatred. I claimed back my life and made the most of it. First I had cried my eyes out, I then vented my heart out and became malicious and vile. When my fury wasn't felt I played the silent, hide and seek game. But I finally made peace with my situation. 

I fell in love over again, I have an amazing daughter and I built a strong company. Sibusiso taught me that love was a beautiful thing and life derseved to be lived to the fullest. One bad experience in love does not made love a bad thing. In gaining a husband from Sibusiso, I also gained a father in-law who adored me and my daughter. I also gained a mother in law who harboured a secret attachment to my daughter.

If things didn't work out with Sibusiso who knows, third time might be the charm.

The end.

Thank you guys for reading and following. Feel free to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 503 14
*This is a sequel to "Wife Swap". Please read before reading this book! Thank you all for your votes and comments. Em is discovering that rekindling...
42K 1.7K 73
A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers DISCLAIMER : This story is completely fictional. Any resemblance to actual living persons or even...
10.1K 340 25
Emma had spent years building her career in the corporate world. She had worked tirelessly to achieve success and prove to herself and the world that...
88.9K 4K 45
In Hurt Me To Love, Camille experienced heartbreak, abuse and betrayal. No matter what happened she couldn't catch a break. Camille and her husband...