It's in the way she moves ( A...

By Camrenansnorminah

Ariana grande is starting her sweetener world tour and is in need of a few dancers , what happens when she fa... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
A/n
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
A/n
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Sneak peek
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
New story and Happy Birthday Ariana
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
STREAM POSITIONS
Forty-Five
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine

Forty-Six

2.3K 93 36
By Camrenansnorminah

A/n: I'm blessed with so much love, I'm feeling so grateful...thank you all for the support on this story it is my favorite and my biggest story, I've had profiles from professional writing companies looking at me and that's amazing, this book is

#1 in Arianator

And so many more high ranks, just thank you

I love you all and with your help I hope to expand the readers and the community of this story so it can be bigger and people can enjoy the book like all of you

In order for this to happen please 🚨 vote and comment 🚨

(The comments are for me to enjoy ) anyways

Enjoy the chapter ;) (SEMI LONG CHAPTER)

"I been out of sightttt, I've been worried bout ya lately" my girl sings.

I continue my choreo, my heart beating out of my chest.

The fans in the front rows have their hands outstretched, as if they'll be able to hold Ariana's hand from 10 feet away.

Many people have their phones out, recording and singing along, I feel like everyone's eyes are on me but I know that Ariana is the star and it should stay that way.

The fans are going to go crazy when we do break up with your girlfriend though, and I'm excited for that because now that Ari and I are in good terms again, I can finally appreciate the dance and just my girlfriend in general.

We continue with bad idea, everything going smoothly. Finally, the song comes to a close and Ariana sits on the chair, across from Derek on the long table.

I stay in my position as the lights dim until Ariana covers her head mic with her hand and calls me over.

I rush over to her "what's up babe?"

She smiles and scrunches her nose "nothing, I'm just so happy right now"

I grin "good, I love seeing you happy baby"

She bites her lip in an attempt to hide her smile but fails miserably. I chuckle and hurry back to my position as the transition break music comes up.

She walks across the table and pushes Derek away, which is apart of our continuing our choreo.

She ends up back on the table, hugging Keisha as bad idea ends.

Not so long after, break up with your girlfriend begins and soon we bring out the chairs and walk across the platform. I fear that the fans will trip Ariana but I know that the security has it covered.

My palms begin to sweat as we set the chairs down and Alex and I start to "dance fight".

Just as I expected, the fans go crazy when they see Ariana grab my hand and lead me to a chair.

I sit on the chair as she circles me and places her hand on my shoulder. I swallow the lump of my throat as I look up at her.

She sings her part and takes a breath before winking at me.

The crowd is going crazy and I can hear a few shouting out Ariana and I's ship name.

I begin to grow confidence and go off choreo script, placing my hands on Ariana's hips as she continues to sing facing away from me and towards the crowd and surprising her as she jumps slightly.

She then turns to me and raises an eyebrow as she sings the Adlibs.

I shrug and smirk, it makes her shake her head with a slight crimson color on her cheeks showing.

We lead up to the end,when she puts her leg up on my shoulder and pushes my head near her, ya know.. the crowd goes insane, their so loud that the microphone is echoing their chanting.

Ariana removes her leg from my shoulder as the lights shut off. I stand and grab the chair, carrying it as I walk off and down backstage.

Everyone rushes to their dressing rooms to start changing as the interlude begins on stage but I watch everyone walk past me as I wait until Ariana finishes speaking with the audio director, she's pointing to her ear piece and I'm assuming she wants more feedback.

Finally, she comes down after removing her head piece microphone, she's going to switch to a handheld microphone after the interlude.

She sees me and raises her eyebrows in surprise "aren't you supposed to be changing?" She asks.

I shrug and follow behind her as she speed walks to her dressing room.

"Thought that I'd say hi to my wonderful girlfriend before she goes up on stage again, your doing great by the way" I exclaim.

She stops at her door and turns to face me "you're sweet, and you're also doing great up there, the fans love you"

I smile "I'm glad, but you're the star and you deserve to have all of the fans cheering for you and singing along to your songs"

She grins and bites the inside of her cheeks "I don't know what i did to deserve you y/n"

I beam and take her hand, gently kissing it "you deserve the world, I should go get changed, I'll see you after R.E.M, good luck superstar"

I turn to walk away but she holds my hand and pulls me back.

I face her again in surprise "what's wrong?"

She scans my face and lips her lips before leaning in and kissing me softly.

I kiss her back, cupping her face as she places hers on my shoulders.

When we pull away she smiles "I love you"

My cheeks turn red "I love you more baby"

She pecks my cheek one more time before detaching herself from me and twisting the knob on her dressing room door, entering it and closing it behind her.

I sigh as the butterflies in my stomach begin to settle.

"She's...she's something man" I say to no one.

I then head over to my dressing room and quickly change as I hear the interlude come to a close.

When I'm done picking up my hair, adjusting my makeup and changing, I hear the beginning of R.E.M start and Ariana's voice say "Albany, I know y'all know this one, common!"

I curse myself as I'm late for my cue, I thank my hair dresser and makeup artist before hurrying out of the room to back stage.

The whole crew is already there making me feel guilty for being late.

To my surprise, no one notices except Ashley who is smirking at me.

"I saw that" she whispers to me. I tear my eyes away from Ariana on stage, interacting and singing with her fans and furrow my eyebrows at my former roommate.

"Saw what? Me being late? I know I'm sor-"

She cuts me off "no Mensa, (dumbass) I saw you and Ariana kiss and say I love you in the hall, it was super cuteee, I'm really glad you guys made up, what happened though?"

I smile and turn back to Ariana who sings a run from R.E.M and glances back stage, her eyes landing on me and smiling.

I smile back at her and she turns back to the audience.

"I'll explain later" I respond.

Ashley nods and nudges me with her shoulder "I told you that she'd  feel the same way"

I nod "thank you...for everything ash"

She shrugs with a grin as we walk on stage after R.E.M concludes "what else are sisters for?"

I grin as she walks to her position, I notice Ariana still on her laying position from R.E.M so I reach over and lend out my hand for her to grab.

She blows a kiss to her fans in the front row and then looks up at me with a sparkle in her eyes.

Her dimples from her wide smile make my stomach do flip flops and when she grabs my hand my whole body feels an energy rush.

I pull her up and she's inches away from my face, I can feel her breath on my lips. I try to lean in but she moves slightly away. "I'm sorry, not here..the fans"

I deflate but put on a smile because I told her that I'd be understanding when it came to this.

I nod "that's fine, let's get into position so I can watch you kill it again"

She seems hesitant but she brushes it off as I grin and looks over at her fans as she fixes her earpiece.

"I missed this.." she croaks out.

"And they missed you" I say.

She takes a deep breath, "common, so I can watch you do your thing ms.dancer"

I shake my head with a chuckle "yes ma'am"

The lights shine on the stage with the pink background, our outfits standing out as we snap our fingers and begin the choreo for be alright.

Ariana finishes the verse and hands over her microphone for josh to hold as she begins that dance break with us.

As we do the dance break I take a second to glance at my girlfriends beautiful physique.

How did I end up with the amazing woman that is Ariana Grande? I don't care if it's luck or fate but all I know is that I'm absolutely crazy about her.

My eyes wonder from her to what's in her heart, her fans.

She loves them, which means I do too, and why not? They have been nothing but sweet and welcoming to me..well most of them anyway. I can't say I haven't seen a few hate comments every now and then.

I notice the huge smiles on the fans faces as they cheer for their idol. Some fans are even tearing up and it warms my heart to see it.

Many are recording, so they can have something to look back on, it makes me nervous that they might even be recording me.

I blink back into reality and my surroundings as the song comes to a close and the lights dim. The next song is sweetener, which is only for the boys and Ari so I rush offstage with the girls (including josh)

I head into my dressing room and start to get dressed. My hairdresser, Macy begins her work.

"How are you liking it so far sweets?" She asks as she brushes out my hair.

I smile through the mirror "I love it, the fans are amazing, and thank you for fixing me up"

She puckers her lips "Awh, no problem angel that's my job"

I reach over for my phone near the mirror and begin to record for Instagram.

I place a nice filter on, smiling and panning it over to Macy as she ties my hair. She notices and gives a chuckle and peace sign.

Once I stop the video, I mute it because you can hear Ariana singing on stage and I don't wanna get copyrighted. I then post the video with the caption

"Crew working hard to get us all nice for you, can't wait to finish this show, thank you for welcoming us so wonderfully #Albany"

I set my phone down right as Macy tells me she's finished.

I thank her and walkout of the dressing room, hearing successful come on.

The boys pass their way by me, getting ready for the upcoming song, side to side.

I meet faith and Amy in the hall. "You guys look good, damn" I say.

Amy brushes me off "have you seen yourself?"

I giggle "so how you guys feeling so far? Isn't this absolutely amazing?"

"Your telling me, I haven't felt this much adrenaline in ages" faith responds making amy and I agree.

I hear my girls faint voice from on stage, motivating her fans to sing along.

"Go" Amy says. I furrow my eyebrows at her "what?"

She rolls her eyes with a playful smile "I see you smiling like an idiot, go to the side stage and watch her! Well be there when the guys are done changing"

I chuckle "okay, thanks"

She gives me a thumbs up as I jog over to the side stage.

"It feels so good to be so young and have this fun and be successful, I'm so successful" Ariana sings.

I grin as I watch my girl do her thing. Soon that happiness turns to lust when she does a sensual dance as she holds onto the microphone stand.

I clear my throat and look around to see if anyone else is losing their shit.

Other than the huge crowd, it's just me

Ariana then starts to giggle erratically at I'm assuming to be something that someone said in the crowd. I laugh with her because her joy is extremely contagious.

"Hey y/n!" I jump as someone behind me shouts.

I turn and beam widely "Alfredo! How you liking tour so far?"

He cackles "I should be the one asking you that, I've been on a few and this is your first tour, am I right?"

I nod "yeah, the biggest thing I'll do"

"Well then it'd be a good thing to document wouldn't it?" He asks with a smile.

I quirk an eyebrow and tilt my head in confusion "how so?"

He gives me a look "I'm a photographer, I take photos"

I face palm myself "right, sorry I forgot there's a lot of people doing different things so I forget everyone's roles"

He shrugs "I understand that, so what about that photo eh?"

"Of course" I respond.

He takes a photo of me and then shows me how even before he asked, he took a photo of me watching Ariana on stage.

"Your looking at her like she's the only girl in the world" he says as he shows me the picture.

My heart flutters, I never realized I looked at her like that "in my eyes, she is" I reply.

"Awh, oh look! The rest of the dancers are here, I can get some good photos from that, hey everyone get together!" Alfredo calls out.

I smile and look back at Ariana who's already staring at me.

She holds up the mic and continues to sing while looking at me.

Mmm ah, oh, I'ma give it to ya (Mhm)
Mmm ah, oh, I'ma give it to ya (Oh, yeah)
Do you like it, babe? (Do you like it, babe?)
Does it give you chills? (Does it give you chills?)
Does it make you feel cold? Yeah (Does it make you feel?)

Is she singing to me?

I feel my chest starting to heat up. She winks then focuses back on her audience. That little tease.

"Y/n! Common let's take some pics before we go back on stage" josh Calls out .

I shake my head with a chuckle "alright, I'm coming"

This day just couldn't get any better.

A/n: eeeekkk a lot of cute moments here.

The rest of the show is going in next chapter, which is going to be posted either Friday or Saturday (double update for y'all) and then I will regularly update on Wednesdays again.

Thank you for the support while I've been MIA, missed you guys so much

Stay safe, healthy, positive, and beautiful.

Please comment and vote!

Xoxo- Camrenansnormimah/brittney

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 8.4K 110
As I'm typing my reply someone shoulder checks me causing me to drop my book and all my papers fly out of it. I look up and see it was a guy talking...
12.4K 340 23
When Ariana and Justin begin to have a little fun, a problem arises. They have to decide to make the best decisions for each other, their own careers...
151K 3.1K 20
g!p you. fyi, the story is rushed so i'm sorry for the cringe.
82.7K 2.2K 26
y/n and ariana find their way back to each other after all these years. [HIATUS] - sequel to "discover"