seventeen oneshots

Da httpsdeeno

self-explanatory, a oneshot book full of svt ships, just comment ships you want ^^ could be underrated as wel... Altro

welcome!
his warmth - seokhao
lovely - jihan
put your head on my shoulder - seoksoo
protect you - wonchan
let me help you - jeonghoon
your brain - soonwoo
it's okay - soonhan
you're pretty - seokhao
sweater weather - gyuhao
adore u - wonchan
artificial crush - gyuboo
love like you - soonhao
my cloud prince - junhao & meanie
ever since we were young - soonwoo
itchy - soonhan
we meet again - wonchan
coffee shop troubles - chancheol
rollercoaster ride - boogyu
spar me - jeongboo
roses - gyuhao
pup nap - gyucheol
sunny side up - wonboo
pretty lil face - gyujun
your biggest fan - cheolsoo
fresh basket - seoksoo
hey hey you you! - chancheol
haunted house - seoksoo
(be)witched - wonhui
oh fuck! he's hot! - gyuchan
seok-ah - seokhao
feelings - jigyu
boba tea - jisol
bonk - soonhoon
make a wish - haohoon
care - kwanhoon
take a walk - vercheol
if fate - gyuhao
fanboys - boochan
little tired devil - gyuhan
rob my heart - soonchan
space girl - junchan
ccd 1: mistletoe - seokkwan
ccd 2: baby it's cold outside - boogyu
ccd 3: merry christmas - seokhoon
ccd 4: santa says - 2seung
ccd 5: one more - boochan
ccd 6: house rules - wonhui
ccd 7: elf - wonhoon
ccd 8: antlers - seokhansoo
ccd 9: cookie stealer - junboo
ccd 10: naughty or nice - gyuhan
ccd 11: snowball war - soonchan
ccd 12: stuck in snow - seokgyu
ccd 13: you - jeongcheol
ccd 14: hot chocolate - verkwan
ccd 15: you are not alone - woncheol
ccd 16: santa's shift - verchan
ccd 17: elfboy - chanhao
netflix & gifts - soonseok
wish you were straight - meanie/seokgyuhao
mutuals - wonsol
shining - vernseok/218s
dummy - juncheol
believe you - verhan
bye bye my blue - chanhoon
manga bookstore - wonchan
bright eyes - hoonsol
insecure - seokhao
burn a flame - soonwoo
android - cheolhao
and they were roommates - wonhan
KMG 0406 - seokgyu
home - seokgyu

gods - jicheol

1.9K 30 4
Da httpsdeeno

-A/N
kinda into mythology at the moment, this is very loosely (and i mean VERY) based on mythology at all. also this is a request from someone who requested jicheol!

Jihoon was tired of winter. It was cold, all winter did was make him even paler than snow. He sighed as he was all bundled up in coats and scarves. His hands were freezing cold as he rubbed them together.

Spring was around the corner. Snow was melting on top of the trees as the sun was simmering in the icy cold snow. Jihoon opened his home door, and then closed it, locking it. He lived among mere mortals, seeing little kids making snowmen and throwing snowballs.

A snowball was tossed as Jihoon as he scowled, he hated humans. He started to stomp towards the kids, the snow angrily crunching under him as he opened his mouth to talk.

"Don't!" A voice was heard as Jihoon turned his head, seeing a guy. He looked so ethereal, the snow littered the curls on his head. Maybe he was the first mortal Jihoon might fancy.

"I—I wasn't doing anything" Jihoon muttered under his breath as he walked away. He didn't feel happy, sad, nor angry. He felt like he was angry, but he wasn't mad at anything. He felt warmth in his cheeks, contrasting the cold wind blowing through his clothes.

Jihoon was about to walk back into his house as he heard the same voice, a little strained this time, "Hey!" Jihoon spun, seeing the same guy, his curls a bit more wild as he let out a cough, bending over and holding his chest.

"You walk so fast for a shorty." Jihoon scoffed, turning back around as he opened his door. "Wait! I want to ask you something." That peaked Jihoon's interest. What might a mere mortal want to do with him? He's living among them because Olympus was a mess.

"Do you want to go to the garden?" The guy questioned, a smile plastered on his cherry pink lips and a dimple was pressed on his left cheek. He looked like he was sculpted from the Gods like him.

"Sure." Jihoon shrugged, what could he lose? If he went back, he'd just cuddled up in his fleece covers for the next month.

The person grabbed his hand and held it, waves of warmth shocked Jihoon's hand as the other let out a small giggle. "Let's go."

Before Jihoon knew it, he was at somewhere with plants, for sure. "C'mon! Come help me here!" Jihoon tried to search through the frail plants for the mortal. He was trapped in between vines curling at his feet. Jihoon tried to remove the vines with caution, he knew the goddess of spring might not like her vines being messed with.

"Thanks," the guy had a nice smile, Jihoon might admit, "what's your name? I never caught it, I'm Seungcheol, Choi Seungcheol to be exact." He held out a hand for Jihoon to politely accept. Seungcheol's eyes widened, "You're freezing cold, hmm, maybe playing in the garden isn't that great of an idea."

Jihoon shook his head maybe a million times, "No, no it's fine, you're fine, you're great!" Jihoon's mouth gaped as he realized what he said. "No! I mean you are great but, I—"

He saw the way the other's—Seungcheol's eyes looked like they were swimming in warmth, maybe honey, as he looked at Jihoon. Jihoon felt thay damn emotion again, embarrassment. Overthinking overthinking overthinking. He is so stupid for doing this, his mouth is so stupid.

His mind was racing at light years until something happened. He felt fireworks in his ears. Jihoon gazed forward and felt Seungcheol's lips on his. They felt nice, warm, not cracking or chapped like his were. Wait. This can't be happening. This can't. Kissing a mortal is forbidden.

He shouldn't. His father told him not to do anything wreckless while he was on Earth. Look where he is now.

Jihoon pushed the other away as Seungcheol fell back, hands landing on some vines to save himself from the fall. "I—I'm so sorry. We can't" Jihoon shook his head and touched his lips with his index finger before licking his chapped lips.

"Why not? You're a son of a god, me too." Seungcheol tilted his head as his curls fell onto his long lashes with flecks of snow. Wait. Jihoon backtracked, Seungcheol is a son of a god? Who? Jihoon swore he knew all of the gods and goddesses' sons and daughters.

"Wait. Who?" Jihoon stepped towards Seungcheol to help him up. Seungcheol greatfully accepted the helping hand and wiped off all the dirt and grit that got on his pants.

"Persephone, I'm the son of Persephone." Seungcheol said with a smile and Jihoon witnessed a flower petal fall on top of the other's head. "See?" Seungcheol looked up and pointed at the tree. The tree that was barren two hours ago was quickly blooming with blossoms. Jihoon was amazed, stunned, maybe star-struck.

"So can we do that again?" Seungcheol moved closer to Jihoon as the other nodded. This time, he leaned closer to Seungcheol, gripping his shoulder and leaning on his tippy toes to reach the other's lips as he kissed him. He felt warmth, bloom, and spring. The smell of fresh flowers lingered around as he inhaled Seungcheol's scent.

"Seungcheol? Where are you?" A older woman's voice called as Seungcheol jolted, pulling away with a grin. "Sorry, that's my mom. I told her I would help with the bloom of this area." Seungcheol pressed a chaste kiss onto Jihoon's lips as the other ran away.

Jihoon snapped himself out of his daze as he decided to go back home. He crashed onto his bed as he replayed the event in his head over and over like a movie. He still got the blooming flowers and flying butterflies in his stomach when he imagined Seungcheol's kiss.

Good thing Seungcheol was the son of a goddess. Wait, then how did he look so much of a mortal. How could he tell Jihoon apart from the mundane world?

Jihoon felt pity for himself replaying that memory over and over for the next few weeks. This was stupid. He wasn't going to see Seungcheol ever again. Maybe he would be lucky next spring if Seungcheol came with his mother.

What he didn't expect for the next week was a knock on his door. Jihoon opened it, expecting the kids to be ding-dong ditching his neighborhood. But no, he saw Seungcheol, it was spring at this point, the sun was shining and the trees were riddled with life.

Seungcheol's curly hair had become a big longer in length, his face everlasting with smiles and dimples on each side of his cheek. He was wearing a toga and a crown of leaves as he invited himself into Jihoon's humble abode.

"Sorry, my mom let me stay with Demeter at her monitoring. She isn't so good at it, isn't she?" Seungcheol let out unintelligible happy noises as Jihoon nodded, a smile creeping onto his own face.

"So do you want to make flower crowns? The spring is perfect for the ethereal bloom of the petals!" Seungcheol jumped up and down in excitement as Jihoon couldn't resist. He might be head over heels for a stranger he'd met once.

"Yeah, let's go."

Seungcheol crafted a flower crown made from small bright sun-soaked daffodils. Jihoon gladly let the other place the crown on his fitted head as he questioned.

"Anyways, how did you know I was the son of a god?" Jihoon tilted his head towards Seungcheol, who was handpicking flowers with a grin on his face. "Oh? You just gave me the vibe, you're pale skin and hating kids." Seungcheol shrugged and Jihoon made a face.

"What if I was a vampire?"

"But you aren't, are you?" Seungcheol's face was painting in confusion, his lips in a pout and eyes big and round.

"No, no I'm not, I'm the son of Hypnos!" Jihoon let out a sigh of frustration as Seungcheol hummed. "Sorry for angering you,"

"No it's—"

"Not!" Seungcheol cackled as he tossed flowers in Jihoon's face and dashed off. Jihoon spat out pieces of pollen from the flowers as he ran after a laughing Seungcheol.

"Hey! Get back here!"

"Not if you can't catch me! Lazy!" Seungcheol blew raspberries as he stuck his tongue out.

-A/N
was this good? sorry the prompt lasted five seconds in the actual story, but i hope you liked it!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

84.4K 1.3K 21
meanie oneshots cus im meanie trash. ☆contains •fluff •angst(?) ▪︎occasional jeongcheol/jihan and junhao oneshots~ •I dont do requests srry
114K 2.5K 19
"fuck why is he so hot ?" meanie fanfiction pairings / ᴍɪɴɢʏᴜ + ᴡᴏɴᴡᴏᴏ other ships are also included have fun reading this book and don't forget to...
68.2K 1.1K 18
smut ? yes. Ships that are gonna be/are on this book : - Jeongcheol - Seoksoo - Soohoon - Meanie - Verkwan - Junhao and Dino as a single, annoyed ma...
18.7K 1.1K 26
"Lee Jihoon, will you merry me?" "Kwon fucking Soonyoung, are you trying to get both of us another detention?" A SEVENTEEN fanfic centering SOONHOON...