Holiday One-shots

By Chair_life

A bunch of my ships and random holidays! (And yes I know the Baudelaires are Jewish, we are changing that in... More

Christmas
May I have this dance? (Quiglet)
Snowed In (Gossip Girl)
What's Christmas?(Darlingpan)
Lost (Kladora)
VERY LOVELY INDEED (Quiglet)
Meanwhile with the Governor's daughter (the proper one)
Christmas with the Spiers
Spy vs. Spy (Quiglet)
Christmas with the Spiers (Yes, this again)
A Very Merry Christmas
Lost Part 2
Spy vs. Spy (Part 2)
This Christmas
A/N
Guardian a̶n̶g̶e̶l̶ demon (Darlingpan)
Forgive me?- Darlingpan
His little girl (Always) (Halloween)

The Pumpkin Queen (Jally/ Skelly)

139 2 0
By Chair_life

About a year after The Nightmare Before Christmas. La Murete and Xibalba are from the book of life. (not ocs) This is incredibly fluffy, beware.

Sally rushed around the town, trying to get to the laboratory, once she arrived, she abruptly knocked. "Hello Sally, to what do we owe the pleasure?" Jewel asked, Sally felt bad for Jewel, she was stuck with Finklestein till the bitter end. "Hello, I need to speak to Doctor Finklestein, right away," 

"Come in, you know, you could call him Father," 

After everything that had happened, not just in this past year, made her shudder at the thought, her family was Jack, the Pumpkin King. Jewel gestered for her to go up the ramp, Sally took a big gulp, here goes nothing. 

----

"Sally,"

"Doctor,"

"What brings you here?" The elder inhabitant of Halloween Town asked, not looking up from his project. "Have you been out of the house lately?"

"No," he bitterly told her as if she should already know, "but Jewel has, and I know all about your engagement,"

"I came to invite you to my wedding, it is next week-"

"How long have you been planning this event," Sally took another gulp, her and Jack were so sure that they got engaged almost immediately after the whole Christmas fiasco, "About nine months," 

"And you just now decided to tell me, a wave of guilt I'm guessing,"

"Jack and I thought you might want to be there, come if you want, if you don't, don't," Sally ran out down the ramp, ran out of the steel building and to her place of comfort, the graveyard. The overgrown, dark purple grass made up a path to Spiral Hill, on that hill Sally spotted the flower she a Jack had planted there. "I guessing it didn't go well," The deep, feared, and loved the voice of the Pumpkin King rang out. Sally shruged, "It didn't go bad, it was okay," She pecked his bony check, "I am excited anyways though," There was a puff of smoke right by the Halloween Town gate, visible from where the couple was standing. "What. was that?"

"That would  be my parents,"

----------

La Muerte and Xibalba arrived in their son's kingdom, taking everything in. "Why is there so many dark colors?" La Muerte asked her husband, who was looking proud.

"He got the gloomy style from me!" 

"Mom, Dad!" Jack exclaimed running over to them, "It just dawned on me, that you guys have never been here," 

Jack gave them a tour of his beloved holiday and town.

-----------

Sally walked down to the three litlee nightmare's tree house, "Lock, Shock, Barrel," She called out.

"At," Lock said as he jumped down in front of her.

"Your," Shock continued.

"Service," Barrel ended.

"Terrible, now I need your guys help gathering flowers,"

"Flowers?"

"Dead flowers?"

"Yay!" They ran to the rotting gardens, Sally watched them and sighed, ever since the Christmas fiasco she watched over them, and grew to have a motherly love for the trio. "Well, well, well, what have we here?" 

Sally rolled her eyes at the voice, "Go away Oggie,"

"If you left Jack for me they'd be your children too,"

"Or if Jack and I rule you as unfit, which you are, and Lock, Shock and Barrel chose to come with me, then that would work to, please go away,"

"So you admit your marrying him to be the Queen,"

"The Queen of Halloween Town, is more of a responsibility than a reward, I love Jack with all of my heart,"

"Ragdoll, who do you think your kidding?" the Burlap sack told her with a low and sinster chuckle.

------------

"I absolutely love the way this town is decorated!" Xibalba exclaimed.

"Of course you do," La Muerte told him, "I am so proud of you Jack, now where is Sally?"

"I think she's in the graveyard, I'll go get her,"

"They have a graveyard too! When I retire it'll be in this very town!"

La Muerte and Xibalba went into Skellington Manor, and Jack ran out to find Sally. Zero ran up to him, "Zero, what's wrong boy?" Zero'snose flashed in a morse code pattern. 

"Oggie Boogie is troubling Sally again, ugh," Jack ran over to the Treehouse. 

"Come on Ragdoll, once you admit it the happier you'll be,"

"There's nothing to admit, I love Jack, and Jack loves me, that all it is,"

"Oggie, how about you leave my wife in a matter of days alone, or you can be a bunch of bugs again," 

--------

"Where are you parents?"

"At home, I figure we could take one midnight stroll before we are in the wedding rush again," 

"Jack, who is Marie?"

"Who told you about Marie?"

"Oggie,"

"Marie is my ex girlfriend, she is insane, I haven't heard about of from her in a century," Jack told Sally, "Okay, well we should be getting back I suppose,"

"What did Oggie tell you?"

"Nothing, he just wanted to get in my head,"

----------

6 Days Before the wedding

"Jack is going to come back to life when he sees you in that dress!" Greta, one of the witches exclaimed. Sally twirled in front of the cracked mirror, she looked absolutely stunning. "I agree," La Muerte told her. 

"Sally! Oggie Boogie told me to give you this," Shock told her, running in the semstress shop, which was Sally's. "Okay, thank you, do you want to try on your flower girl dress?" Shock nodded and went into the dressing room where Sally had placed the girl's dress. 

"Do you like it?"

"It's amazing! I've never worn something so horrible!" Shock exclaimed walking out of the dressing room. 

------

5 days until the wedding

"Jack! Jack! I heard you're not going to be here next week," The Mayor told Jack as the Pumpkin King kept walking.

"Yoou heard right, Sally and I are going to the Summer Island for our honeymoon,"

"What is that?"

"It's a resort for members of all the holiday lands, when I'm gone, my Dad will be in charge,"

"Oh,"

"Oh?"

"Well, don't you think you should have someone more experienced to take over?"

"Experienced? I don't mean to brag, but he runs the land of the dead,"

"Okay, then, who's doing your wedding?"

"Santa Claus,"

"Oh, are all the holiday lands invited?"

"Yes, Patrick is coming, along with his new girlfriend, she's some sort of pixie. Santa and Mrs. Claus are coming, Easter and family, Cupid," Jack listed.

"Okay," 

Jack continued home, only to see a face that had not decayed well, "Hi, Jack," She said in a flirty matter.

"Hello Marie, it's been a while,"

"Jack, I've been doing some thinking, you know, I shouldn't of broken up with you-"

"I broke up with you, and you were trying to take over my kingdom," 

"I'm sorry?" 

"I don't mean to be rude, but can you please leave, I am getting married this Saturday," 

"Oh,"

"Why does everyone keep using 'oh'," Jack thought to himself as he walked into Skellington Manner.

Three Days until the wedding

"Sally?" Jewel questioned as she walked into Sally's Shop.

"What can I do for you, Jewel?" Sally asked the woman.

"I was wondering if you have any dresses in stock that would fit me,"

"May I ask what the occasion is, I know the doctor isn't a very generous man,"

"Well, I must wear something nice for my step-daughter's wedding,"

"Does that mean your coming?"

"It certainly does,"

"Terrible! Which color were you looking at?"

--------

"Jack! The man of the hour!" Cupid exclaimed.

"Cupid, Angie, you guys didn't tell me you were coming early!" Jack greeted his two fellow rulers. "We wanted to surprise you, how's Sally?" Angela asked. Angela Cupid was Cupid's eldest daughter, and one of Sally's friends. "She's good, a real workaholic, she's in her shop right now,"

-------

"Sally!" Angela exclaimed walking in the shop.

"Angie!" Sally exclaimed back.

"Who is this, Sally?" Jewel asked.

"Jewel, this is Angela Cupid, Angie, this is Dr. Finklestein's wife,"

"Oh, nice to meet you, Mrs. Finklestein," 

"Please it's just Jewel, now I must be going," Jewel told them as she rushed out of the shop. 

"Finklestein as in you abusive father?"

"Yep,"

The Royal Wedding

Shock's dress

Angela's outfit (Angela is Sally's maid of honor) 

Sally's outfit

"Sal, you look amazing," 

"Thank you,"

"May I ask, who is giving you away?"

"Jack's father is," Sally replied, as Doctor Finklestein walked in.

"Sally I forbid you to marry Jack,"

"What? Why?"

"You need to come to your senses you foolish girl and marry the one you love,"

"Which is Jack,"

"Don't lie to my face, it's Oggie Boogie," Sally and Angela looked at each other and burst out laughing. "In my holiday we have this thing called ship it or rip it, this is a rip it," Angie told them. 

"Times a million,"

Doctor Finklestein scoffed and left the shop. "I'm so excited for you Sally!" Lavendar exclaimed, she was Easter's wife, and Sally's other bridesmaid. 

-------

Music began to play, Jack stood at the end of the graveyard, by Spiral Hill, along with Cupid and Patrick, with Santa Claus standing in the center. Shock walked down sprinkling dead flowers. Then Lavender walked down, followed by Angela. Xibalba and Sally walked down, which everyone stood up. "Now we are gathered here today to celebrate the undying love of Jack Skellington and Sally Finklestein. Before we begin, are there any objections?"

"I object," Marie and Oggie said at the same time. 

"The china doll-like woman first, then the ugly burlap sack,"

"Jack-"

"Irreverent"

"I didn't even finish,"

"I can already tell, your one of his many fangirls who thinks they are destined to be together," Santa told her, which made Marie sit down and scoff.

"I object be-"

"Nope, now Jack,"

"With this hand I will lift your sorrows, your cup will never be empty for I will be your wine. With this candle," Jack recited lighting his candle, "I will light your way in the darkness," Jack put the candle on the candle holder. "with this ring, I ask you to be mine. Sally Finkelstein will you be my queen,"

"Yes, I do," Sally answered.

"And you Sally?"

"With this hand I will lift your sorrow, your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in the darkness," Sally recited as she too, put her candle on the candle holder, "with this ring, I ask you to be mine, Jack Skellington, will you be my husband,"

"Yes, I do," 

"By the power invested in me, you are now husband and wife, king and queen, you may kiss the bride," 

Jack and Sally shared a short but sweet kissed as everyone cheered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 80 18
The title is the best it's going to get, lol. Just some one shots and short stories. Feel free to request whatever you like, and I'll try my best to...
322 10 5
a collection of christmas one-shots featuring your faves⋆⁺₊❅⋆ ⁺₊❆⋆ k.q / v. f / o. s as the ancient proverb says "it's the most beautiful time of th...
7.4K 57 42
[Update schedule: Random, semi-infrequent Last update: January 20, 2024] Random one-shots for KOTLC! Majority contain romance (especially rarepairs)...
299K 4.6K 42
"You're not supposed to have fallen for me!" "Why, can't you see that I love you?" "Because the hero never falls in love with one of the villains!"...