Confide in me, Agent Ressler...

De 0bsessednerd

Donald Ressler has been working in the Raymond Reddington Task Force for years now. For years, Red has been g... Mais

The Deal: Prolouge
A Sick Day
Hating sick days
Someone is watching
The Visit
Things go.......... right? Hahah nope.
The Search is on
The room
Almost meeting our kidnapper
An interesting development
Strange man
Pained silence
Security cameras
Different Type of Torture
A treat
Plan in Motion
Secrets revealed
Smarter than he looks
Hopsital
Epilouge

Confide in me, Agent Ressler

698 17 6
De 0bsessednerd

Donald's POV
One week later

Donald was dreaming, dreaming of his and Lottie's first date.

It was months after he first met her and he couldn't stop thinking of her.

"Hey Agent, what's up ?"

He had called her, and now was regretting this because he was going to ask her out and was panicking.

"I was wondering if you wanted to have dinner?"

He wished for death.

"Dinner sounds good. When?"

"Umm," his brain was blanking." How about Friday."

She laughed, he loved her laugh.

"That's perfect. Which place?"

Whenever they had dinner just for them, just as friends they had it at one of their houses. They didn't have to pretend there.

"I was thinking we could go in a picnic," he hated how cliche he sounded.

"That sounds great," she sounded surprised but happy.

"Great," he smiled.

"Can I also you a quick question?"

"Yes of course,"

"Are you asking me on a date?"

He had been walking around his apartment and froze.

"Donnie? You there?"

"Uh yeah. Umm sorry."

"It's okay,"

"Yes,"

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'm asking you on a date". He felt like throwing up.

"Good, I can't wait."

"Really?"

She laughed hard "Yes Cardio Boy, I'll go on a date with you. And I'm very excited for it. See you Friday."

"See you Friday."

He cheered as soon as they were off the phone.

~~
Their date was going very well.

Full of laughter and food.

"I'm glad we did this," her smile was wide. And she had a smudge of chocolate on her face from dessert.

"Me too," he reached across the basket to wipe it off. She leaned into his hand.

"I've liked you for a while," she admitted.

He had as well, he just admitted it to himself.

But he didn't feel like he deserved for her to like him. He had done so many things. Bad things.

"Donnie?"

His expression must've changed because she looked concerned.

"Sorry,"

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing," she gave him a look that said he was full of shit.

"Come on. Confide in me, Agent Ressler."

He smiled at that. "I am not a good person. I've done so many bad things."

"What sort of bad things?" Her voice was soft. But she grabbed his hand and squeezed it.

"I killed someone. I didn't mean to, it was an accident. She was blackmailing me and wouldn't leave me alone. She grabbed me and I pushed her. Too hard apparently, she fell and hit her head. I covered it up Charlotte, I covered it up and when I tried to turn myself in Reddington wouldn't let me."

"Donald, it was an accident." Her voice was still soft." Believe me, if Reddington thought you did the wrong thing, you wouldn't be a free man."

"It wasn't just her, it was Tommy Markin"

"Tommy markin?"

"He killed my dad. They were partners and he killed him. And lied about it. He was in my house, and I heard him say he did it. Robbie wouldn't believe me, so I went to Tommy's house and shot him. Apparently I didn't actually kill him, but I felt guilty for so long. Robbie was the one who did it, he did it to protect me. That's when I decided to be a cop. To atone. And to make my dad proud"

She moved the basket and put her arms around him.

"You didn't kill him."
"I did though, it was because of me that two people are dead. "

She surprised him by pulling him closer.

"I know how to read people, I know when people are good and when they are bad. And you Donald Ressler are a good person. Tommy murdered your dad, and that woman her death was an accident. Because of me, many men are dead. Because of the information I gave my biological parents. Do you judge me for that?"

"No of course not."

"Then don't judge yourself "

He looked at her, really looked at her. And they talked, and talked about all the things they hated about themselves. Then what they loved about each other.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, not wanting to do it unless she wanted to.

"Yes," and they both leaned in.

And hit each other's nose.

"Ow," she laughed.

They tried again and it happens again.

"This is awkward," he muttered. Of course this is what's happening.

"Here," she grabbed his face and they kissed. And it was perfect. And he knew he was in love.
~~
Donald's head hurt as his eyes fluttered open. He tried to grab at the needle in his arm, scared that Beaugard was putting something into him.

"Sir, sir please don't."

It was a nurse. Was he at a hospital?

"W-where am I? Where's Charlotte?"

"You're at a hospital, she's in her room waiting for you," he relaxed.

"How long have we been here?"

"A week sir. I have to ask you some questions, do you know your name?"

He nodded "it's Donald Ressler."

"Good, where does it hurt most?"

"Head," he groaned. "And leg."

"That would make sense. The doctors had to re-break your leg and then do surgery to fix it."

It happens, he thought.

"Can I see Lottie, is she okay? "

"You can see her after doctor Mike comes in to look at you. She's fine, her and the baby."

Thank god.
~~

Donald's bed was rolled into her room.

She perked up, seeing him.

"Donnie. Oh thank god." Happy tears escaped her eyes. And he started to cry happily too.

"Hello gorgeous,"

They set him up and left them alone.

"We're safe, the team saved us."

"Good, I'm so happy you're okay."

"You too. You scared us. We almost lost you."

"You won't be getting rid of me that easily. So the baby is good?"

"Incredibly so!" She was so excited. Her hand had been on her belly the entire time. He longed to hold them in his arms. One day, as soon as they were out of the hospital. "Over halfway through the first trimester"

"Can't wait to meet the little one," after a moment.
"I've missed you, so much."

"I've missed you too Donnie." She got out of the bed, and carefully, to avoid his injured leg and his IV, she climbed in his bed.

"Are you allowed to do this?" He didn't actually care if she wasn't. He wanted to hold her. So he did.

"Don't care, I haven't been able to be in your arms for too long."

He kissed the top of her head, and held her close.

"Beaugard is dead, so is his team." She said, like she was talking about the weather.

"Really? How?"

"Not sure, he confessed and was being moved to the prison. Their vehicle caught on fire. Only the weird thing is the guards and driver were left unconscious across the road."

"It's almost as if a certain criminal took care of them," they both know who did it.

"It's nice having one as a godfather," she laughed and he joined in. "My cousin helped."

"What?" So much shock, so little time for poor Donnie.

"Jacob helped him. He had murdered his wife, she was leaving him and he didn't want her too. Beaugard found out and had him visit us. To see if he could give him intel on when we both would be gone. Jake knew you were proposing."

"That bastard,"

"Yep, his mother in law has the kids and he's serving life in jail."

"Im sorry love."

"It's okay, I'm glad this is all over."

"We're safe now, we're safe"

He held her for a long time. Until the doctors forced her to move so they could run more test on Donald. But afterwards she climbed back in with him.

And they never let each other go.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

661K 17.7K 69
Rose has always been afraid of living. Her father had abused her in ways that left her broken. She feared that once she experience true happiness her...
9.1K 182 16
[ONGOING] "Amelia. I need you. To tell me. To stop.." When Aaron Hotchner the unit chief of the behavioral analysis unit of the fbi is forced to add...
779K 51.1K 99
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...
2.6K 98 17
Rebecca is casted as Raymond Reddington's bodyguard in the newest season of The Blacklist. It's been her dream to be casted in a show or film with Ja...