Ultimate scapegoat (DanganRo...

By Kakirihazuri

Y/n is the average high school kid with a talent unlike most other. He is called the ultimate scapegoat for h... More

Invite to Hopes Peak
The new teacher
Chaos and Class Rep
The Project and The'Ultimate' Little Sister
Ultimate Replacement
The Exams/ Enter Kamukura
Baby Gangsta's Little Sis.
Fall Festivities, Part 1: School festival announcement
Fall Festivities, Part 2: Preparation and Procrastination
Fall Festivities part 3: School festival problems
The ultimate hope meets the warriors of hope
Protecting Hope part 1
Protecting Hope Part 2
Protecting Hope Part 3
A Little Ultimate Chaos
Seasons change festival date
Chiaki's Christmas Party
New years events
The New Students
Helping out the Student Council
The Despair Sisters
Speaking with Mukuro and Missing student
Despair
The end of the beginning
Monokuma
Motive
Trial and Terror
Second Floor, Second Motive
Trail 2
To Another Motive
An Upset Brother
A Filler Chapter
The end of the killing game
Future Foundation
Towa City
Gathering the Party: Part 1
Gathering the Party: Part 2
Gathering the Party: Part 3
Towa Tower
An Emergency Signal
Picking Up What Remains
Neo World program
Beef or Chicken?
We're Doing A Sequal
Leaders and Bombshells
Spending a bit of free time
Motive Seems Redundant
More Free Time Before We get This Party Started.
A Little Party Never Killed Nobody...
Investigation Thyme
Cooking Up a Trial

Protecting Hope Part 4

2.9K 75 22
By Kakirihazuri

Y/n's pov

The room was completely silent, no one made a single sound. Kotoko was sitting on my bed, holding the masks I had made with Hiyoko; Masaru was by the closet, looking through a box of sports equipment; Nagisa is sitting in the corner, reading a book; Jataro was at my desk, using the art supplies there to paint; and I was standing in the middle of the room, on my phone setting up a meeting with the Towa group through Jin. In the doorway to the room, Ms. Yukizoma was stood there, looking at all of us. "why aren't you all at school" I looked at her "this is the school" she put her hands on her sides and huffed "you know what I mean mister. It's not good to waste your youth by skipping classes" I sighed "they can't go to class because their classroom is falling apart, and I'm not in class because I have to look after them until the person that can look after them shows up" she frowned "why don't you have a staff member at the school look after them" I shrugged and spoke plainly "they don't trust adults" "why do they trust you then" "I'm a high school student, not an adult" Ms. Yukizoma sighs "If you aren't going to come to class then I will bring the class here" I stared at her "I can just lock the door" "and I can break it down" I frowned "Ms. Yukizoma, I'm sorry but I can not come to class, and bringing the class here would be pointless because I might be leaving soon anyways." "then we will follow you when you leave" "why are you so insistent on me going to class" "Because we cant have full attendance without you!" I sighed and looked down at my phone. My good luck seemed to be activated and Jin told me that I had a meeting with the Towa group in a few hours. "sorry teach, but I have to get going now, I have a meeting with the Towa group that the principal set up for me." she huffed and walked away. I looked at the kids in the room "I will be back as soon as possible. The person taking care of you will be here shortly, don't cause any problems for them" they nodded and I left, running to the train station. 

Time skip

I looked up at the large tower that was the HQ for the Towa group. I sighed and walked into the building, going up to the reception desk. After a quick talk with the receptionist, I was directed to an elevator that took me up to a large open room meeting table in the center. There was a tall man sitting a the end of the table with another person sitting to the side of him, no doubt his son. I walked up to the table and stood there, on the opposite end from them. The man looked up at me "Go ahead and take a seat Mr. Kamukura, your visit may be short but you should at least be comfortable while we discus whatever you are here for." I nodded and pulled out the seat in front of me before sitting down "you must be Tokuichi Towa, and that is your son Haiji Towa. Correct?" The man nodded "I see you have come with some information about our group" I nodded "yes, more than you might want people to know" Tokuichi raised an eyebrow "what could you be referring to" I stared him in they eyes, he had the look of a businessman, but his eye had a threat behind them. I didn't hesitate as I spoke "I'm referring to the other child in your family, Monaca." "How did you learn of that information" "you can erase all the information you want, but you can't erase her existence entirely" Tokuichi sighed and nodded "alright, I will have to remember that later. Now let's get to the reason you are here. Mr. Kirigiri said that you had something that you wished to discus with me and my family" I nodded "Yes, your whole family would be preferred, but I suppose this will have to do." Haiji spoke up now "What would you want with that damned brat anyways" I looked at him "I suppose I will get to my point then. I've become aware of the....treatment that Monaca has been given by the both of you. I do not like the fact that she is being treated in such a way, so I have decided to propose a deal that might be to both sides liking" Tokuichi stared at me, as if he was trying to analyse me "What deal would you be proposing" I stared into his cold eyes again and spoke "It's simple really, I would take Monaca off your hands, you wont have to deal with having her around and there wouldn't be any way that getting rid of her would come back to harm your company." Tokuichi kept a cold look on me "While it would be nice to have her gotten rid of, what use would you have for her." I shook my head "I have no alternate motive for taking her, I just wish to get her out of the environment she is currently in." Tokuichi went silent and looked down as he thought. Haiji looked at him "think about it father, we wouldn't have to deal with her anymore. what use is it to keep her around anyways?" Tokuichi nodded "fine then. you can take her if you want her, but make sure to take all of that brat's belongings when you leave. I don't want to see anything left of her." I stood up and nodded "May you direct me to her room so that I may speak with her and help her pack her things?" Tokuichi looked at Haiji "show him where the brat lives, I have other things to attend to" Haiji nodded and looked at me "follow me then" 

Haiji led me to a door that was in a very closed off area of the floor. "this is her room, the brat should be in there." I nodded and walked up to the door and opened it while Haiji walked away. Monaca was sitting in her wheelchair at a desk, writing in a book. I walked closer and saw a few similar books scattered across the floor. Monaca didn't turn around and started speaking "Is that you big brother? or is it Dad? is something wrong?" I frowned and stepped closer, I noticed that she tensed up when she heard me get closer. I frowned and looked at what she was writing in, It was a diary but it seemed like she wrote more than a normal kid would write in one. "i-is something wrong? did the meeting go bad?" I stopped getting closer and watched her. she was trembling slightly, holding the arms of her wheelchair tightly. I spoke up softly "Calm down Monaca, no one is gonna hurt you" she let out a weird squeak sound and turned her wheelchair around to look at me. She was definitely surprised to see me "Mr. Kamukura? what are you doing here in Monaca's room?" "I guess I came here to save you. Your family said that I could take you away from here but I have to help you get all of your stuff packed" "you came to save Monaca? but where will you take Monaca" "im gonna take you with me, where you can be safe." Monaca nodded slowly "will you protect Monaca?" I pat her head and smiled "of course I will, now lets start packing your things" she nodded slowly and started putting the books on her desk into a little box. I went around and picked up all the books on the floor and frowned as I saw some of the notes that she had wrote in them. I got more boxes for her and helped her put away the things as I watched her. "Monaca, I have a question for you." she looked at me "you have a question for Monaca? what is it?" "those books, you were the one who wrote in them right?" she nodded "Yup, they are Monaca's diary. " "so all that talk about wanting to die was really how you thought" Monaca frowns and nodded "Monaca didn't want to live anymore." I set the last few things in a box and hugged her. She tensed up and slowly hugged me back "why are you being so nice to Monaca...." I held onto her "I don't have a reason to be mean to you, and you feel like a little sister that I should protect." Monaca held onto me tighter, shaking slightly. She stayed like that for a while before slowly letting go of me and sitting back in her wheelchair "can I call you big brother?" I smiled and pat her head "of course, but you're gonna be called little sister" she smiled and nodded "okay! Monaca is fine with that" 

After finishing with the packing I put the boxes on Monaca's lap and got behind her wheelchair. "are you ready to go now?" Monaca nodded and held onto the boxes. "lets go to safe place" I nodded and started pushing her wheelchair. There was no one around the area as we went through, and the room that I had met Haiji and Tokuichi no longer had the table or chairs in it. I slowly wheeled Monaca over to the elevator and pressed the button to call the elevator. When the elevator opened, Haiji stepped out of it and glared down at Monaca as he passed by. I took Monaca into the elevator and pressed the 1st floor button. Monaca hummed a tune as we were slowly lowered down to the lobby area. Once the doors opened I pushed Monaca's wheelchair out the elevator and took her to the train station. The train car we were in was completely empty except for us. I looked at Monaca to see her smiling and looking at the boxes. "Hey Monaca, I have another question for you" Monaca looked at me and tilted her head "what is it big brother?" "why are you pretending to be disabled" Monaca frowned "what do you mean, Monaca isn't pretending" "you can't lie to me Monaca, I put the boxes on your legs for extra confirmation. You shifted your legs in discomfort from the weight " Monaca looked down "how long have you known?" "when I met you first, your legs shifted a bit every now and then" Monaca didn't look at me "are you angry at Monaca...." "why would I be?" she clenched her hand into a fist "Monaca lied to everyone. Big brother knows Monaca is lying so he must be mad now" I put a hand on her head and she tensed up. I rubbed the top of her head gently "I'm not mad, you probably had your reasons for it." She looked up at me with tears in her eyes "big brother isn't mad?" I nodded and smiled at her "I just want to know why you did it" Monaca nodded and looked down again "Monaca needed to pretend to be hurt, cause if Monaca was injured then big brother Haiji and Dad wouldn't be so mean to Monaca. They would feel bad for Monaca and they wouldn't hurt Monaca as much anymore" I saw that she was crying so I leaned down and hugged her head "it's fine, you wont have to lie anymore" "but Monaca's friends wouldn't trust her anymore if they knew she was lying to them" "you don't have to worry about that. you were actually injured in order for you to be able to lie like that in the first place. So we can say that you were recovering slowly. besides, you've been sitting in a wheelchair so much that I doubt you would be able to use your legs like normal anymore." Monaca looked up at me, crying "But wouldn't that still be lying to them" I shook my head "Not exactly, your legs were hurt and you couldn't walk on them. using the wheelchair actually would have helped your legs heal properly. you only told them that you couldn't walk because you were injured. You never told them how long right?" Monaca nodded "Monaca just said that she might not be able to walk for a long time" I smiled at her "see, you wont be lying then."  Monaca nodded and hugged me "thank you big brother...." I pat her head again "Don't thank me, I'm just doing what I promised I would" 

Monaca hugged me tightly for a while before letting go. I smiled at her"since we already established what you could tell your friends, why not try standing for me" Monaca nodded and took the boxes off her legs, setting them down on the train seat. She tried to stand up slowly, but her legs wobbled and she fell back into the wheelchair. I held my hand out to her and helped her stand up properly, holding her up a bit so she wouldn't fall back down. Monaca smiled and nodded to me, I slowly lessened my hold on her letting her adjust to her own weight. Soon she was standing on her own. She giggled and tried to take a step, but she started falling so I caught her. "Walking will have to wait until we have the proper area for you to start learning to walk again." She nodded and I helped her back into her wheelchair, setting the boxes back onto her lap. Soon the train stopped and Monaca's wheelchair started rolling forward, but I stopped it and sighed. Monaca giggled and held onto the boxes tightly. I smiled and took her over to the door, once the door opened I carefully got her onto the station platform began the walk out of the building. Right outside the train station waiting, was a welcoming party I didn't really want. Ms. Yukizoma was standing there with the whole class behind her. Ms. Yukizoma had her normal confident smile on her face as she pointed her finger at me "I hope you didn't think that you could get out of class mister. I told you that I would bring the whole class to you if I had to" Monaca looked up at me "who are they big brother?" there was a long moment of silence before there was a loud and collective 'HUH!' from the entire class. I smiled down at Monaca, ignoring the group for the moment "They are my classmates from Hopes Peak. and the lady in the apron is my homeroom teacher." Monaca nodded then tilted her head "why did they come to get big brother though, shouldn't they be in school?" I nodded "Yeah, but Ms. Yukizoma doesn't like it when students skip classes, and I had to skip classes in order to pick you up" Akane spoke up loudly "Hey, Why is that little girl calling you big brother?" Monaca looked over at her and smiled widely "Isn't it obvious? Monaca is big brother's little sister!" Ms. Yukizoma stood there, confused and shocked "Wait. I thought you had some important meeting that the principal set up for you?" I nodded "yeah, I had a meeting with Monaca's father so that I could take her away from the bad environment she was put in" Ms. Yukizoma frowned "that isn't something that you should be skipping classes for, you could do that after school" Monaca looked down and spoke in a sad tone "but, if big brother didn't come help Monaca when he did then Monaca would have gotten hurt...." Ms. Yukizoma looked at  Monaca with more shock "gotten hurt?" Monaca nodded and looked down with tears in her eyes. I don't know if she was acting or not, but some kind of older sibling sense kicked in and I leaned down and pulled her into a hug "its okay Monaca, you don't have to think about it right now. How about I take you with me to class and you can meet my classmates properly?" Monaca nodded and hugged me back, hiding her face in my chest. Everything was very awkward now, and it made the walk to the school even more awkward.

................................................................................................................................................................

a/n:

Hello again readers. I have created another chapter despite my scratches, and I have no regrets. thy hands art healing slowly, thus the anguish manifested by the injuries hath been decreased. I shall continue my procrastination with normalcy now that I have less reason to be dramatic. Now that Monaca is safe from her bad home, all of the Warriors of Hope are no longer on the path to evil. However, they aren't going to be sweet innocent children either. the pranks and the distrust of adults will not stop just because they are safe. More filler shall commence before the despair sisters come to town, so there is plenty of time for shenanigans. I might do a chapter for the date with Hiyoko, but that probably wont get its own chapter unless I think of something fun for it. Monaca shall be a reoccurring character now, but the other warriors of hope might not be as common after a few more chapters. They may be fun to write, but the page of names that I have to remember is getting way to long for my smooth brain. anyways, until next chapter, BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 325 21
You got enrolled into Hope's Peak Academy! This will great for a new beginning you thought but you were wrong. Your trapped with 15 other students. Y...
11K 260 23
(MAJOR SPOILERS: PICKS UP FROM SDRA2 CHAPTER 6 AND BAD ENDING!) Our new protagonist wakes up in Hope's Peak Academy after their killing game, only t...
4.3K 76 23
"You may not believe what I'm about to describe. You may call me a liar. You may laugh at my ridiculous story and consider it nothing but a figment...
5.1K 258 40
WARNING: This story contains intense themes that may be upsetting for some readers. These include: Death, gore, blood, language, mental and physical...