Tatsuya x Mayumi

By kiahtrance

Every day life at Magic High. Everyone ships them in school as well and Tatsuyas friends as well as some stud... More

chp 1- Constant whispers
chp 2- Lie detector
chp 3- The tutor and the tests
chp 4- Outside exposure
chp 5- PE day
chp6- The schools repair man
chp7- School Gardens
chp8- Lights out
chp9.2- Mayumis Butler
chp9.3- Presenter+4 man attack
chp10- Tests.
chp11- Do I like her?
chp12- Preparations for the dance
chp13- Decorating
chp14- Saturday out
chp15- The dance
chp16-Mayumis+Mari graduation
chp21-Hotel meetings
chp22- Hot springs
chp17-Sneaking into college
chp23- Shopping
chp24- Night time visits
chp18- Journey to college
chp25-Hidden behind her smile
chp26- Treasure hunt
chp19- Yotsuba and Saegusa
chp28- Tatsuyas Birthday!
chp27-Easter
chp20- The sleepover
Chp29-Sick day
chp30- Choices
Chp31-Cafe discussions

chp9.1- Butler + Presenter

1.5K 35 1
By kiahtrance

Tatsuya got called into the student council room. Once he walked in he saw Mayumi and Juumonji. He knew he was in for it.

"Tatsuya we have 2 events coming up. 1 is the event between the top 10 schools student council presidents and the 2nd is about the improvement in the schools and positive changes. " Juumonji informed.

"I'm aware but what does this have to do with me?" Tatsuya asked to get straight to the point.

"Well mayumis butler cant attend due to personal problems and my presener for the second event is ill. We need you to fill in both of these roles" Juumonji demanded.

"Sorry but I have a test on both of those day and I think you should pick a course 1 student" Tatsuya explained trying to come up with an excuse.

"Yes it is on a Wednesday and Friday. We have checked with your teachers and they said you can your tests next monday. It also doesnt matter if you are a course 1 or 2 student since they wont know." Mayumi said winking at him.

Knowing they had prepared for all o his excuses he stayed silent.

"Now that there isnt anything else to discuss, I expect you to be at school on time especially on these days. We will give you the clothes to wear and provide transport" Juumonji said and then left the room.

"Tat~su~ya kun, he forgot to mention that both me and him will be attending on both days. Others school may bring there whole student council or certain members" Mayumi said.

"Thank you for updating me on that" Tatsuya said.

"And since we will be there on both days, on Wednesday you will belong to me and on friday you will belong to Juumonji" mayumi said giggling

Tatsuya sighed and said "Please look after me"

Mayumi slapped his cheeks lightly a few times and said "dont worry I will"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 784 9
Your boyfriend wasn't the strongest of the class, nor was he the strongest of the school. Nevertheless, he was able to have you as his boyfriend. Som...
2.3K 113 18
terribly written oneshots of my favorite project sekai ship
1.5K 43 21
The story takes place in the 2090s where technology has allowed magic to exist, and follows Tatsuya and (Y/n) Shiba, married couple, but childhood fr...
1.6K 28 18
A 16 year old girl Masumi is a caring girl she is willing to do anything and we mean ANYTHING. First she met a poor boy under the bleachers of the fo...