๐•ญ๐–š๐–˜๐–†๐–“ ๐•ญ๐–—๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ โ™ก...

By SheyJimin

๐’ฅ๐’พ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“ ๐’ด/๐“ƒ ๐“ ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘”๐“€๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ - ๐ผ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ โ™ก Promises kept her going But ... More

โ™ก ๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•”๐•๐•’๐•š๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿš โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ› โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ›.๐Ÿ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿœ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿž โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŸ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ  โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿก โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ โ™ก
โ™ก ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ โ™ก
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
# 24
#25
#26
#27
#Filler
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#56
#57
#58
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
Epilogue
๐’ฎ๐“…๐‘’๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡
Important Notice!

#59

2.1K 119 95
By SheyJimin

Jungkook kept checking the time feeling frustrated as they were stuck in traffic. He kept sighing and cursing time to time. He couldn't wait to see you. He has been missing you like crazy even you both kept talking on the phone. All he wanted to do was go home and hold you in his arms. Earlier when he called you, you sounded off but you didn't say much. 

"Yahh stop that, it's annoying." Jin complained raising a finger at Jungkook. 

"Stop what?" Jungkook asked furrowing his brows.

"Your sighing and mumbling. You are not the only one who wants to get home fast." Jin scolded and J-hope burst out laughing as they start to bicker.

It kind of helped them to get their mind off from the traffic. And in no time they dropped Jungkook off with J-hope since they are in the same apartment complex. 

"Good night bro. See you later." J-hope waved at him and left to his building as Jungkook hurried to his.

In the thought of surprising you, Jungkook slowly got inside and walked carefully not to make a sound. He slowly opened the door to your room but you weren't there. So he tried his room and you weren't their either. He furrowed his brows wondering where you went and walked out to check the kitchen and his work room. 

"Y/n?" he called out your name and nothing. Thinking you must be in the bathroom he went to check the one in your room and then his. 

"Y/n? Baby are you there?" he called out but it was empty too. 

Jungkook took his phone out from the back of his pocket to call you. It straight away went to your voice mail. He started getting worried. He checked the time and it was late in the night. He immediately called Aera just to check up with her. 

"Noona, sorry for bothering you this late but is y/n there?" he asked. 

"Oh Jungkook-ah no that's fine. And no she is not here. Why isn't she at home?" she asked from him.

"No she isn't. I wonder where she went." he said wondering.

"Oh! when I talked to her earlier she did say that she wanted to go out for a walk and then buy some groceries." Aera said remembering.

"Oh ok. Then she must be down in the park. Thanks noona, Good night." Jungkook smiled and hung up. 

Jungkook decided to go wash up and get change. When he entered the bedroom again something shiny on his bedside table caught his eyes. He went near it and his heart stopped when he saw the bracelet he gave to you lying there on top of a note. 

With confuse shaky hands he picked the bracelet and the note. Something felt terribly wrong. He looked at the note with blurry eyes as he tried to process the few lines written on it. 

' Dear Jungkook

Thank you for everything you have done for me.

 I really appreciate it. But I realized that this is not   the life I need. 

You can hate me all you want for walking away like this and I deserve it.

 I'm so Sorry JK.  Good bye and Take care! ' 

Jungkook read the note over and over again. He was confused and lost. His eyes were filled with tears and he felt like his whole world was shattering. He refused to believe what was written on a piece of paper so he pulled out to call you again. Just like before it went to your voice mail.

No this can't be. You wouldn't do this to me.

This must be a sick joke. 

She is just playing with me!

Jungkook was in denial. He quickly went to your room and looked around with wide eyes. He backed away and crumbled down to the floor when he noticed that your things were gone. They were really gone. 

You were gone!

Jungkook felt like his heart was being ripped off. Tears were falling and his lips were trembling as he clutched your bracelet in his hand. The only piece of you that you have left behind. 

You can't be gone!

You can't leave me! 

This was all Jungkook could think of. You were gone. You were not here with him. You left him alone in a riddle. He didn't know where you were. He was so confuse and hurt. Tears were pouring hard as he clutched his paining heart. 

It was driving him crazy. He knew something was wrong when you spoke earlier. But everything was good all these days. He finally won over you just to loose you all over. He didn't even know what went wrong. He can't take it anymore. It hurts so much that he started choking on his tears as memories of you starts flashing back in his head. 

No! No!

How can you leave me like this?

I need you!

"Baby w-where are you?" 

"P-pleasse... come b-back Y/n! please." he cried louder yearning for you. He held on to the bracelet with his dear life against his heart as he tried to get a hold of himself. 

You can't just disappear like that. Someone must know something. He was not going to give up on you just like that.

Jungkook needs you back. 

He don't want to let go. He knew he was not that strong. He can't imagine a world with you gone. 'Please don't leave me' he was screaming inside hoping you could hear him.

I want you y/n

Baby Come back

His noisy sobs echoed through the now empty house. Everything was empty without you. He wants you back, he couldn't live without you. He was going to find you but he didn't know where to start. He didn't know where you went. You didn't even have any friends other than the members, Aera and Miya. He was a crying mess but with shaky hands he managed to take his phone out and place a call. 

-

It was more than crying, it was the kind of desolate sobbing that comes from a person drained of all hope. Emotional pain flowed out of his every pore. From Jungkook's mouth came a cry so raw that even the eyes of the members around him were suddenly wet with tears. He grabbed onto a chair so that his violent shaking would not cause him to fall. His eyes came a thicker flow of tears as he cried.

"Jungkook-ah please calm down." Jin wrapped his arm around his shoulder and patted it trying to give some comfort. 

"Let's find her in the morning. I'm sure someone must know where she went." J-hope tried to assure him as he was losing hope.

Jungkook was breaking down so badly. Jimin was in shock, tears filled in his eyes as well. V was next to Jimin knowing that he needed comfort as well. Yoongi and RM kept sighing not knowing what to do. No one knew what was going on. It was hard to accept that you left just like that without a word. 

"It's weird. Y/n wouldn't do that. I just got off the phone talking to Miya, even she is shocked. She said everything was fine and she was happy. What happened to her?" Aera was confused like the rest of them. 

She very well knew how much you loved Jungkook. And you had no one else except for them. Your number kept going to voice mail. Your social media accounts were taken down. You completely disappeared. 

"Hyung.. where is she? w-why did she leave?" Jungkook's voice breaks as he was choking on his tears.

Everyone was silent as they were aching for their friend as well. But they all knew nothing could fix him right now except for you. Jungkook was desperate and broken. He needs you and everyone could see it. Even though some didn't say it out loud. They feared that maybe you actually did walk away from the hassle of dating an idol.

"We are sorry Jungkook-ah! lets find her soon." Jin said to lessen his pain but deep down he knew it was going to be impossible if you didn't want to be found. 

"Hyung I want her back. I can't..I-I just can't." Jungkook said trying to wipe his flowing tears with his palm.

"We will figure it out but right now you need to calm down kook. Now is not the time to break down. If there is something we can do. We will definitely do it for you." Yoongi told him.

"I can't..it hurts..it fucking hurts!" Jungkook said feeling weak and powerless. 

Y/n! My angel..

Did you really leave me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 2.1K 30
"Haru, why are you crying?" "Cause in a minute I'll wake up and you won't even know my name." โœง Follow Haru in her dreams and in her life that sudde...
8.4K 540 43
I'm not a bad person, Jimin, nor a good one, but I think I don't deserve to be humiliated like this. Please don't forget to follow and vote. Thank yo...
163K 2.3K 79
BTS ONE SHOTS/ IMAGINES/ SCENARIOS/ PREFERENCES - These are all written by me, however if i use someone else's work, i will give the credit at the bo...
2.4K 106 21
I can't be with you now, but I will keep dreaming about when we will be together. ~Jimin~ I'd rather be in love and lost than to never have loved at...