Pain Will Always Come Back to...

By Kevy_Grayce

Peter Parker attempts to juggle being Spider-Man, a high school student, and traumatized all at the age of si... More

Faith, Trust, and My Guy in the Chair
Your Friendly, Traumatized Spider-Man
The Pain is Supposed to be Temporary
Spiralling Downwards
Night Terrors
Baby Steps
Ghost of Homecoming Past
Broken
Busted
Late Night Chats
A Day in the Life of a Citizen
Trouble in Not-So-Paradise
When You Least Expect It
Miscommunication
Rebel With a Cause
Mr. Colonel Sir
Best Friends
Out of Control
I Did it For Something Bigger Than Myself
Here He Comes to Save the Day!
(Anti)Social Butterfly
Dad in Shining Armor
Start Anew
The Great Vine Catastrophe
Practice Makes Permanent
Irondad's Daycare
Team Spidey
Ringmaster
Eleven
Aftermath
A Work in Progress
That One Training Montage in Every Movie
Rated R for Retaliation
The Great Mysterio
The End is Where You Start From

SEQUEL IS OUT

1.5K 53 4
By Kevy_Grayce

HEY ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE! The sequel is PUBLISHED! It's my newest story so it'll be right at the top, but it's titled When Trauma Comes Knocking 🎉 🎊 If you liked what this story had, get ready for even more!!

1. The story will be 34 chapters; 33 main chapters and 1 post-credits scene! Also it'll be 154K words aaaaaaaaahhhh so buckle up!!

2. Don't worry, because this story is ONE HUNDRED pages longer than the first one!! That means the chapters are waaaay longer than last time.

3. Because of this, the update schedule will be EVERY SATURDAY AT NOON PST! I might change that if the flow feels a bit weird, but for now that's what it'll be :)

I'm so beyond excited to start posting again, this year has been insanely nuts and I miss you all <3 Can't wait to get this story rolling with our favorite father-son duo! The sequel is my absolute pride and joy, I've worked super hard on developing Irondad and Spiderson as well as the plot, so I hope you all love it as much as I do!

Have fun and stay safe🖤🤎❤️️🧡💛💚💙💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 11.4K 17
Peter refused to let May take on a third job to stabilize their increasingly tight finances. Instead, Peter is determined to handle school, friends...
1.4K 87 1
Tony Stark left his weapons manufacturing life behind a long time ago. Now he does everything he can to do the right thing and help people as Iron Ma...
28.8K 446 13
It all started at your typical teenage house party, where a friendly neighbourhood Spiderman was having a night off to just be a teenager. However, h...
177K 7.5K 39
When a tragic event occurs in Peter's life, Tony tries to help, becoming more and more attached to the kid as more and more things happen. Peter is...