Bury The Light (Male Faunus!V...

By Elyion22

(title says it all!) Disclaimer:I don't own anything here! More

Bio
Prologue
The Shining Beacon
The First Step
Players and Pieces
The Badge and The Burden
Jaunedice
The Stray
A Grimm Past
Painting The Town Red
Extracurricular
Dance Dance Infiltration
Breach
Round One
New Challengers
Never Miss A Beat
Fall
PvP
Heroes and Monsters
End of The Beginning
Bio Update + Costume Changes
Forsakened, I Am Awakened
The Grimm's Cry
The Next Step
Remembrance
Tipping Point
Punished
Kuroyuri
No Safe Haven
Welcome To Haven
Dread In The Air
Lighting The Fire
Known By Its Song
A Deal
The More The Merrier
Downfall
Haven's Fate
Special Chapter #1: Happy Birthday!
Special Chapter #2: A Burning Surprise
The Tears Inside Me Calm Me Down
Bury The Light
Epilogue
New Book Teaser

Best Day Ever

8.8K 123 104
By Elyion22

Bury The Light (Male Faunus!Vergil!Reader x Pyrrha Nikos)

Part 8

At the cafeteria,Team JNPR and (Y/N) were eating lunch while Nora was throwing a bunch of grapes at Yang. (Y/N) was silently reading his book while eating his food before Pyrrha taps his shoulder lightly.

(Y/N):"Hm?Hey,Pyrrha."

Pyrrha:"Hi!"

(Y/N) continued reading his book before looking back at Pyrrha.

(Y/N):"Hmm..Is there something you want?"

Pyrrha:"Well,it's just that..a few movies are now showing in the cinema today.A-And..I want you to..go with me."

She began blushing after saying that. (Y/N) smiled.

(Y/N):"As you wish."

Pyrrha:"H-Huh?"

(Y/N):"I'll go with you. What movie do you wish to watch?"

Pyrrha:"It's called  Love More Than Likely, I heard it's a very tender love story. Y-You don't mind if we watch that do you?"

(Y/N):"I don't mind at all."

Pyrrha smiled at him and then they heard a loud splat. They turn to see that Nora has thrown a pie at Weiss' face,which angers her. Nora points at Ren who has his head in his palm.

Outside the cafeteria,Sun was walking around together with his friend Neptune as Sun relates the events which took place during the docks.

Neptune:"Man, that's harsh."

Sun:"I know, we were fighting side by side. She was super fast and I threw a banana at the guy, which sounds gross, but it was awesome.Then,two guys came in and killed these Grimms like they were nothing,and it was awesome!"

Neptune:"Nice!"

Sun:"Right?The best part?The girl and those two guys were Faunus!But,that's a secret!"

Neptune:"Got it."

Sun:"And not a, "I'm gonna go tell Scarlet the second Sun turns his back secret", I'm talking secret secret."

Neptune:"Whoa, chill out, man, okay? I got it. I got it!"

Sun:"You better.I just don't want to screw this up, you know? The people here are the coolest! No offense to you guys."

Neptune:"None taken."

Sun:"They're just in here. I'm really excited for you to meet them.
So be cool, okay? You're gonna be cool, right?"

Neptune:"Dude."

Neptune's teeth then gleams as he smiles.

Sun:"Good point."

Sun and Neptune enter the cafeteria where they see the students running and screaming.

Beacon Student:"Food fight!"

In the cafeteria,Team JNPR and (Y/N) are shown to be standing atop a tower of tables stacked in a ramshackle manner as Nora stands on the top,laughing.

Nora:"Ahahahaha! I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!"

Then,Ruby stomps her feet on the table and points to their enemy while holding a carton of milk.

Ruby:"Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful!*crushes milk*It will be delicious!"

WBY and Dante then stood by her side.

Dante:"Come on,babes!"

RWBY/Dante:"Let's rock!"

(play Divine Hate (Vergil Version) )

(Y/N) smiled sadistically as he jumped down.

(Y/N):"This may be fun."

Nora then jumps down.

Nora;"Off with their heads!"

JNPR and (Y/N) began throwing a bunch of watermelons at them.

Ruby:"Yang! Turkey!"

Yang rolls over to the turkeys and sticks her fists inside them, proceeding to block and punch the melons as Blake and Dante jump in and grabbed a few bread sticks to slice the remaining watermelons.

Yang then fires the turkeys at (Y/N) and Pyrrha but they dodge and the turkeys end up hitting Jaune. (Y/N) and Pyrrha grab a few bread sticks as they charged at Blake and Dante.

(Y/N) and Dante clashed their bread sticks at each other before they eventually fought and dodge each other's attacks. Pyrrha and Blake clash before pulling away and the two dodge attacks before Blake flips around and throws a bread stick at Pyrrha but she dodges out of the way.

Pyrrha charges and sends Blake back with a bread stick. She catches Blake's bread stick and throws at Yang who punches it and then kicks the second bread stick but was soon hit by the third bread stick.

Ruby slides down the table and kicks Pyrrha off. Ren and Nora runs to her but Weiss then spreads the ketchum all over the floor,causing Ren to slip. Nora jumps and grabs a pole and sticks a watermelon on top of it before smashing the ground which sends Ruby and Weiss back.

Weiss gets up and uses a swordfish to attack Nora. She sends her back for a brief moment before Nora charges at her and the two dodge each other's attacks before Nora hits Weiss with her "hammer" which sends her crashing on a pillar. Ruby rushes to Weiss and holds her in her arms as the pillar collapses around them.

Ruby:" Weiss, Weiss! Don't leave me! Nooo!"

Yang charges and puts on the turkeys as Ren takes a pair of leeks. Yang sends a kick but Ren blocks it with a leek.

The two then exchanged blows until Yang uppercuts Ren. He then throws the leeks at her but she jumps up and punches him to the ground.

Nora charges in and tries to hit her with her weapon but Yang dodges the attack. The two then charge as Yang tries to punch her but Nora hits her with her weapon which sends her crashing up to the ceiling.

(Y/N) and Dante swung their weapons at each other and dodged before (Y/N) sends his brother back with a kick. He swung the breadstick at him but Dante flips over him and was about to attack before Pyrrha then sends tons of soda cans at him.

(Y/N):"Thank you."

He then sees Nora throwing a few soda cans at Blake. (Y/N) grabs a few and began throwing at them at Blake as well but she dodges again. Pyrrha then use her Semblance and sends tons of soda cans at Blake,defeating her.

Ruby got up and charges at Team JNPR and (Y/N). She then uses her Semblance to send a few soda cans and food at them. (Y/N) teleports out of the way as JNPR were hit and were slammed against a cracked wall painted with soda and food.

(Y/N) then grabs the turkeys and teleports at Ruby. He then sent a powerful uppercut which sends her to the air. He jumps to the air and prepares his attack.

(Y/N):"Begone!"

He then sent a flurry of kicks at her which sent her crashing to the ground. (Y/N) lands and takes off the turkeys. He then turns to see Dante charging at him with a bread stick.

Dante swings it at him but (Y/N) manages to teleport out of the way and got his own bread stick and teleports back to his brother and fought.

Dante and (Y/N) clashed their bread sticks until Dante nearly manages to disarm the bread stick from his brother's hand but (Y/N) catches it and kicks Dante in the gut,sending him back.

He then picks up a few carrots and hits all of them with the breadstick like a baseball player hiting a baseball.

(Y/N) then spins the bread stick which deflects the carrots and later sends the carrots back at Dante but he manages to slice all of them in half.

The brothers charged and clashed their weapons at each other.

That is,until they hear the door behind them slam open and Glynda enters the room growling.

(end theme)

Dante:"Uh-oh."

She proceeds to use telekinesis to re-organize the room and later finished.

Glynda:"Children, please. Do not play with your food!"

Nora burps aloud as (Y/N),Dante,Team JNPR and Team RWBY fail to compose themselves. Then,they look up to see Yang screaming as she falls from the ceiling. Dante quickly dashes and catches her mid-air and lands on the ground safely while carrying her.

(replace Lady with Yang)

Dante chuckles lightly

Dante:"Well this is my kind of rain."

He looks up to the hole at the ceiling.

Dante:"No wonder why the sky looks so funny today."

Yang:"*chuckles*Dork."

Glynda grumbles as Ozpin approaches and places a hand on her shoulder.

Ozpin:"Let it go."

Glynda:"*sighs*They're supposed to be the defenders of the world."

Ozpin: "And they will be, but right now they're still children.After all, it isn't a role they'll have forever."

(Y/N) then takes Pyrrha's hand.

(Y/N):"C'mon. I believe we have a movie to watch together."

Pyrrha happily holds his hand as they later walk away from the cafeteria as Dante watches them,smiling.

Dante:"Way to go,bro."

New Opening:

kotae wa doko e sagashite
Where's my soul?

(The first scene shows (Y/N)'s hand reaching out to something before the camera zooms to his face before revealing the title card 'Bury The Light' which later shows a bunch of Grimms at the back of the title card.

It's like a fear warui yume no you de
mezametemo All I've got is bones

(The camera slowly shows (Y/N) putting his hand on his chin as he thinks of something before the camera faces him as he looks up)

I'm in a panic? Get out, hurry
Oh, there're mysteries and miseries

(The second shows Pyrrha looking up while holding her weapons. Then shows Nora holding up her hammer,smiling and Ren pointing at the camera with his guns.

Dead or alive hazama ni yurarete
samayoeba Right to left to hell
ronri no shoutai emo no shoutai
odoru 1,2,3 steps on this dark stage.

(Then it shows Jaune holding his sword at the ready as he faces the camera. The camera then later shows the girls of Team RWBY before it lastly shows Dante who then makes a few dances before pointing a gun at the camera and fires.)

Raise your flag, march on, fight
kamen no fuchi e te o kakedo tada hone ga naru nomi
Wars and swords, tears and blood
afuru chikara ga fui ni waraidashita

(The next shows (Y/N) walking down as the floor below him shows Jaune,Nora and Ren together,Pyrrha smiling Team RWBY with Dante,Roman Torchwick with a pink and brown haired girl beside him,a few White Fang soldiers,a dark haired woman with a red dress smiling with plume of fire on her hand,a grey haired boy and a green haired girl and lastly,a horde of Grimms and later zooms at (Y/N) looking up before showing a few Beowolves biting their teeth)

kotae wa doko e sagashite
Where's my soul? Where's my heart?
riaru ni nomareteku

(The next shows (Y/N) and Dante slaying a few Grimms together before showing Jaune and Pyrrha who were also slaying a few Grimms)

Don't hesitate, go this way
wakaranai kamawanai
magai mono furuttemo

(The next shows Nora taking out her hammer,then Ren facing the Grimm creatures with his weapons at the ready before it then shows Ruby slashing at the screen with Crescent Rose,Yang punching the screen,Weiss concentrating her weapon and Blake charging at the Grimms as (Y/N) and Dante joins her.)

tada kono sekai o ikinuke yo
aa nakushita kanashimi ga mata uzuiteku...
Misery-World

(The last scene shows (Y/N) sitting on a hill as he looks at a photo of him,Dante and his father which was covered with a scratch. He then looks back to see his teammates and his brother as he smiles and got up before showing him standing with them alongside Team RWBY and the rest of the students in Beacon as well as Glynda and Ozpin before the screen fades to black.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)
316K 4.3K 42
The title says it all. (Disclaimer:I don't own Fate or RWBY!)
8.9K 343 37
Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celtic Phoenix's Fixing RWBY Series.) (Discla...
1.8K 58 28
read and find out