Feral (bxb)

Od PreachingCombo60

War. It can drive people apart or bring them together. The werewolves of the world are at war with the vampir... Více

The Call
Knight in Fluffy Armour
Friend
Mate
Alpha
Hunky-Dory
First Words
Rain
Training
Morning (Mature)
Deadline
Memories
Whose Your Daddy?
Brother
I Like (mature)
Father
Meeting
Goodbye
Shower Time (mature)
Nerves
Day of Ascension
Mating Rite (mature)
After
What's on the Menu?
Because You Love Me
Quiet After The Storm
Mind
Happy Birthday Part 1
Happy Birthday Part 2 (mature)
Happy Birthday Part 3 (mature)
Happy Birthday Part 4
Happy Birthday Part 5 (mature)
Creating a Display for my Alpha Mate (mature)
Show me What Those Hips Can Do (Mature)

Sadness and Happiness

3.2K 171 19
Od PreachingCombo60

Sky blue eyes (Thion)

I strode over to my own training group, one i shared with an older alpha from another pack. I couldn't get the stupid smile off of my face as i approached, thinking of my brother made an uncontrollable ear splitting grin form on my face. I felt the bond between us like we'd never been apart, his scent smelt warm and homey.

I was so grateful he didn't have any bad feelings towards me, yes i knew i had no power over what happened, despite that i couldn't get rid of the guilt, feeling like rocks were in my stomach.

The alpha nodded in greeting and i returned the gesture. Technically he was in charge of the training group since i wasn't acting alpha for my pack yet, but i was supposed to be soon, and since my parents had been arrested i would be taking over the pack even sooner, unless i was challenged for the postion. Which meant fighting the challenger, whoever won would be the new alpha of my pack.

"What's got you so chipper Thion?" He inquired as we waited for the stragglers to arrive.

"I found my lost brother." I replied, my smile only widening saying the word, brother, i had my brother back, my partner in crime, my womb buddy. I almost laughed at my thoughts, i was practically giddy with joy still.

Surprise flickered across his features before he smiled. "Well good for you kid, but how did you lose him in the first place?"

I sighed at that, this was the part i wasn't keen talking about. My parents were law breakers, they'd tried to kill their own child, a pup who had barely seen the world, having just opened his eyes. The crime was only made worse due to the fact Rain was Tilden's mate, the future Royal Luna. It was treasonous, even if they hadn't known back then, to kill a royal wolf, the Royal Alpha's mate came with a harsh punishment. The courts wouldn't be favourable towards my parents, and i didn't elude myself into believing the sentence would be anything less than death.

Strangely my head was calm at the thought, i knew i would miss my parents, i would mourn once they were gone but it felt justified, they deserved it. It was their time, by their own doing. Sure i still loved them, but the fondness i'd once held for them had disappeared.

"Now that's a long and depressing story i'd rather not explain right now, but soon it will be on everyone's lips."

Deep blue eyes (Tilden)

Training finished and i could grin at how eager Rain looked to find his brother. He ditched his towel and shifted, bouncing on his paws like an excited pup.

I ran my fingers through the fur on his back, the fur coarse starting from his hackles, travelling down his spine and spreading over the top of his tail.

He took the lead, his large paws kicking up some dirt on the ground, the sun already having dried up the soil, leaving it dry and dusty. He sniffed the air, leading me across the field to another training group that was just finishing. I spotted Thion amongst the crowd, standing beside a familar face, the seasoned alpha of the Red Mountain pack, the one who's land bordered with Rain's old territory, the one i'd spoken to about Rain.

The group of men and women watched Rain as we approached, a mix of fear, curiousity and wariness on their faces.

The alpha of the Red Mountain pack noticed Rain from his training groups distracted gaze, following it, his dark blue eyes focusing on my mate.

"Well i never, hello old neighbour." He greeted Rain, who looked over at him with his burning orange eyes, his nose twitching as he smelt the air. He started to shift and i unfolded his towel i'd picked up, securing it around his waist as his transformation finished. The alpha looked up and up and let out a low whistle as he took in Rain's human form.

Thion approached, wrapping his brother in a tight hug, making Rain smile and he hugged Thion back. "Brother." Rain sighed i  his rough and thick voice.

"Oh? So this is your brother Thion? Surprised to say we've already been acquainted, funny how things work hmm?" The alpha mused and Thion pulled away, looking between the alpha and his brother.

"How do you know him?"

"Well your brother here had some territory that bordered my packs, he often left severed vampire heads on my doorstep, we've never actually conversed though." And at that the alpha stepped closer, holding a hand out for Rain to shake. I'd taught Rain the custom, although he didn't understand the reasoning for shaking hands. "My name's Duncan Fletchly, alpha of the Red Mountain pack." He introduced himself.

Rain glanced at me and i nodded. He glasped his hand with Duncan's, giving it a firm pump before letting go. "Hello Dun-can." He managed to reply, the new word difficult to articulate the first time.

"His name's Rain, but he was born as Brioc Winter of the Winter Summit pack." I added as Rain didn't know the formal way of introducing himself to high standing wolves.

"From what you're saying and his eye colour, i'm assuming he was kicked out of his pack?" Duncan asked me and i frowned, kicked out probably literally from the way i'd seen Rain act earlier. I growled under my breath at the thought, i sure wanted to give his parents a piece of my mind.

"I believe his eye colour was present from birth, although i don't know for sure. His parents abandoned him shortly after he was born, most likely due to that anomaly." I corrected and a deep frown furrowed Duncan's brows.

"I didn't even know i had a brother this morning, the Royal Alpha came to our cabin and informed me, that an arresting my parents." Thion scowled.

"So wait. Rain here, your brother is the future Luna?" Duncan questioned, it appeared so have clicked in his head as he connected the dots from when we'd first talked.

Thion smiled and nodded at Duncan, looking up at Rain with pride. "Well damn, glad to hear our future leaders can kick some ass, not that your parents can't Tilden." Duncan added, so not to offend me. It didn't bother me though, i understood where he was coming from, Rain was sure a force to be contended with, i'd seen it with my own eyes.

We left Duncan and his group and my stomach rumbled at the thought of it being lunch pretty soon. "They Thion, fancy coming over for lunch?" I offered as we left the field.

"I'd loved to." he replied with a wide smile.

We reached the house and I headed into the kitchen to wash my hands and start lunch, Rain headed off in to the hallway, leaving his brother standing there, looking a little lost. "Where are you going Rain?" I called and he paused and looked back at me.

"Toilet." he stated before continuing to walk.

"Don't forget to wash your hands." I hollered and he wiggled his fingers over his shoulder making me laugh a little.

"So Thion, how old are you exactly?" I asked and Rain's brother came over and took a seat on one of the stools around the outside of the kitchen counter.

"I'm twenty six, born on the 24th of April." huh, so Rain was 26, almost 27 in a few weeks' time. He was a few years older than my 22. I was happy that I now knew his birthday, not that he would know what it was, but I think it would be good for him. For his birth to be celebrated, maybe it would help him get some confidence and help him work though what happened with his parents. "What about you?"

"I'm 22, my birthday's the 11th of June."

"So how are you and Rain doing? Is he adapting well to pack life?" he inquired, a soft and caring look on his face, and I smiled, it was nice to see that Thion genuinely cared for Rain.

"Rain likes to keep things simple, but I guess that's from being wild all his life. He's a quick learner but I've noticed certain things he's not particularly fond of, that being most pack traditions and rules and human things. He hates wearing clothes and most human food, although he likes eggs and lamb, he does like the shower, but that is more due to his love of the Rain."

"So that's where the name came from?" he gathered and I nodded.

"Our relationships pretty simple still, communication can still be difficult sometimes. He was wary of our bond at first, wouldn't even come near me, it was obvious he thought I was going to hurt him but once he realised that wasn't the case he cautiously approached. I've only known him for a few days, he can be so gentle and sweet sometimes, then dominant and wolf like. He mostly follows his instincts, he hasn't been taught much." I sighed as I prepared lunch.

I heard the toilet flush from down the hallway and the tap run. Rain appeared and looked at the both of us with curiosity. "What do?" he asked and came to stand behind the counter with me, eyeing the sharp knife in my hand warily but I felt heat seep into my skin as his arm loosely wrapped around my lower back, his head lowering so he could nuzzle my bare shoulder.

"We were talking Rain, and I'm making some food." I answered.

"What say?" he wondered.

"Mostly about you, you're almost 27 you know." I informed him and he tilted his head.

"That bad?"

I looked up at him with a slight frown. "No Rain, what gave you that idea?"

"Tilden look sad." I shook my head, he was more perceptive than I give him credit for. I put down the knife and wiped my hands on a tea towel.

"I'm not sad because of you Rain, I'm worried because I want you to be happy." I tried to explain.

"But Rain happy." he assured and wrapped me in a hug. "Rain have Tilden and now brother. N-neaba friend and alpha nice, no sad."

"But what about your parents, being part of a pack, about becoming Luna and mating whilst everyone watches?" I asked and his deep orange eyes bored into mine, he leaned forward and nuzzled our heads together, a soft rumble coming from his chest.

"Alpha take parents, they make pack bad, you make pack good, it con-f-confusing and human things annoy but Tilden pack. Luna big thing, I know not how do, but Rain be with Tilden, Tilden next Alpha so Rain must be Luna for Tilden. I want watch but Tilden mine." he growled. "All thing do for Tilden, so it ok, I do it for mate so not sad."

Tears built in my eyes from his explanation, that he was willing to do so much for me, leave his old life behind so he could fit himself into mine. "Rain." I sniffed and wrapped him in a hug. "Thank you."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

46.1K 1.5K 24
What happens if you found out that your boyfriend that you knew since you were kids is not your mate like you thought. What happens when you find out...
167 1 10
"It's the year 3057" "the wolves and vampires invaded our towns and cities enslaving everyone and seizing anything in their path." "They took everyt...
9.6K 642 38
What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the same lands. What will happen when a werew...
26 0 10
In a world where rogue werewolves are outcasts by the supernatural world, Henrik takes pride in being the Alpha of his pack of rogues and will defend...