๐Œ๐˜๐’๐“๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„...

By xcapsicle

!!! CURRENTLY REVAMPING STORY !!! #2 in johnny lawrence on 12/30/20 #1 in boyfriend on 1/11/21 #1 in vintage... More

Cast
Playlist
Moving Day
The Beach Party
First Impressions
The A-Hole in the Hills
Golf N Stuff
Late Nights
Halloween Terror
VIII. Something He Wanted
IX. Double Date
X. Chores
XI. Sensei Johnny
XII. Invite
XIII. New Student
XIV. The Country Club
XV. The Country Club Part 2
XVI. Balance
XVII. The Whole Truth
XVIII. All Valley Tournament
XIX. All Valley Tournament Part 2
XX. Meltdown
XXI. True Love..
Cast Part 2
XXII. 33 Years Later
XXIII. Back to Where it all Began
XXIV. Good Accidents
XXV. Back in the Game
XXVII. The LaRusso's
XXVIII. Mercy
XXIX. Breakfast at Johnnys
XXX. Turning the Page
XXXI. Changes
XXXII. Uncertain Cituation
XXXIII. Just Like Old Times
XXXIV. The Truth
XXXV. Lies
XXXVI. The Way of the Fist
XXXVII. Desires
XXXVIII. Nostalgia
XXXIX. Lunch Party
XL. Second First Date
XLI. Sense of Balance
XLII. A Rollercoaster
XLIII. No Mercy
XLIV. The Tournament
XLV. Bad Surprises
XLVI. Demons from the Past
XLVII. Little Projects
XVLIII. New Teacher, Old Habbits
XLIX. The Future
L. Fighting Back
LI. Fire and Ice
LII. Warning Signs
LIII. Quiver
LIV. A Night to Remember
LV. A New Leaf
LVI. Still Have Time
LVII. A Man With No Plan
LVIII. The Plan of Action
LIX. Exciting Appearances
LX. An Unknown Fright
LXI. Moonlight Memories
LXII. Things Couldn't Have Gone Worse
LXIII. Hell Breaking Loose
LXIV. Constant Worry
LXV. Confessions Lead To Relief
NOT AN UPDATE
LVXI. New Worries
LVXII. Our Kid

XXVI. Hurt

6.1K 155 172
By xcapsicle

A Week Later

It's been a week since Johnny decided he was going to bring Cobra Kai back from the dead. I'm really not sure of this is the best idea, and hopefully Daniel won't notice.

Johnny😎: Hey angel, wanna come to the dojo today? I'm going to start teaching my student. You can come for moral support.

Me: Hi. Sure, I'll be there at 1:00 pm is that cool? And is that the only student you have lol?

Johnny😎: That works. And yeah, but more people will join, I know it. See you at 1:00

I laughed at what Johnny sent me. I was reading a book on the couch so I got up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After my shower, I did my hair and makeup.

I went back to my room and got on some leggings, a white turtleneck tank top and a grey cardigan. Then I put on some black combat boots.

I got into my car and began to drive to the new dojo. Johnny and I have been setting it up, making it look all cool and 'badass'.

I drove to the dojo, he was only able to find one with a good price that's in a strip mall. I offered to help pay, but he didn't take it. Plus he had a check from his step dad so he used that towards everything.

I parked my rental car right next to his newly fixed red car. I got my phone and got out of my car. I walked to the door.

I walked in, the dojo looked empty. "Johnny?" I said. Johnny came out of his office. He was wearing a black gi, it reminded me of how he looked at the tournament 30 years ago. I just stood there and stared at him.

Johnny smirked and walked to me. "Hi angel." He said. I snapped out of my gaze and smiled. "Hi." I say.

"Where your student?" I asked with a small laugh.

Johnny shrugged, "He should be here pretty soon." He said. I nodded and smiled.

"How are you?" He asked with a smile.

I smiled, "I'm good, how are you?" I say with a little laugh.

"I'm doing great." He said with a smile. I nodded and smiled.

We stared at each other for a few seconds, I hate how we're so awkward with each other.

Johnny laughed softly to himself. "Uh so.. I was thinking maybe.. you and I could maybe-" Johnny started to say but the door opened.

Johnny looked away from me and to the door. I turned around to see who was there. It was a kid, he looked around the age of 16.

"Hi, I'm here on time right?" The kid asked. Johnny nodded and motioned for him to come to us.

"Uh, Serena this is Miguel. He's my student. Miguel this is Serena, she'll just be watching." Johnny introduced us.

I smiled at Miguel and shook his hand. "It's nice to meet you." I say. Miguel smiled and shook my hand.

"Alright, well let's get to work. Set your bag down over there and let's start with some crunches." Johnny said.

Johnny looked at me, I smiled and walked to the back of the room and took a seat. Johnny looked at me and gave a smile before he began to start training Miguel. I gave him an encouraging thumbs up.

For the next hour, I just looked at instagram and twitter. I tried to tune out Johnnys yelling, but it was kind of hard. It really looked like Miguel needed a lot of work to do. Actually in a way he kinda reminded me of Daniel.

My phone then buzzed, it was my mom texting me:

Mom: Hi sweetie, I hate to ask you this but I need your help with groceries. Could you come back to help me shop?

Me: Sure, give me 20 minutes and then I'll be there.

Mom: Thank you hun!

"Ok, give me 20 push ups on your knuckles." Johnny demanded. I saw Miguel attempting to do push ups, I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Alright, just do some crunches. Don't you have gym class?" Johnny said.

"Yeah." Miguel said tiredly. I stood up and grabbed my purse.

"Johnny why don't you just start teaching him the basics of karate. That's what you did for me." I say. Johnny tilted his head, Miguel looked to me in shock.

"Wait do you know karate?!" He asked in a surprised voice. I nodded and smirked.

"Yep, I learned it all from him." I say proudly. Miguel looked at Johnny. "Ok, so could you teach me what you taught her?" He asked desperately.

Johnny rolled his eyes, "No, I'm not going to do that. Just do what I say to do." Johnny told Miguel. I laughed softly and shook my head.

"I have to get going, I'll call you later?" I say to Johnny as I made my way for the door. He frowned and followed me.

"Where are you going?" He asked, leaving Miguel to do some crunches.

"I'm have to help my mom with getting some groceries." I said while adjusting my purse on my shoulder. He sighed and nodded.

"Alright, well when will I see you again?" He asked with a little smile. I laughed softly, "I'm not sure, how about I'll text you later." I said. He nodded and smiled.

"Have fun Miguel!" I yell to Miguel who was still doing crunches. He gave me a thumbs up as he was panting.

I waved to Johnny before I left, he waved too. I got in my car and drove back to my moms house.

My mom and I have been at a local grocery store for 1 hour now. She has a lot of trouble picking the right foods.

"Hm what do you think of this pasta? Or should I get this one?" She asked while holding two pastas. They literally looked the same. I laughed softly.

"Mom, those look like the same pasta." I said. She gave another look at them. "No, this one is bigger." She explained.

I nodded and laughed, "Just get the one you want most mom." I say. She nodded, she then decided on the one that was "bigger".

I rolled the cart to the next isle where she was leading us to. She began to look at the varieties of bread.

"So you've been spending a lot of time with Johnny again huh?" She said out of nowhere. I smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I guess." I say.

"Are you guys dating again?" She asked my with a smile. My eyes widened.

"No, I don't know if he wants that." I say. She laughed.

"Honey.. -well do you want that?" She asked. Of course I wanted that, I've spent 30 years missing him. He's the only guy that's perfect for me.

"I mean I guess." I say with a little smile. She smiled and patted me on the back.

"Then you should see if he wants the same, you guys made a very great couple back then." She said. I nodded.

She then took two types of bread and held it up. "Now which one should I get?" She asked. I sighed and laughed. She was going to do this for every food item.

It's been a few days since I had last seen Johnny. I texted him a bit though. I feel like what my mom had told me kind of scared me a little.

I'm not sure why, but I just feel a little scared to get back with Johnny. After leaving him the first time, I wasn't in a good place. I never left my room, I wasn't motivated at all.

And plus after dating 2 guys who have let me down, my trust level for men are a little low at the moment.

Anyways, it's 9 am currently. I'm about to go on a little jog in the park. I threw my hair in a ponytail, put my necklace on, put on leggings and a tank top and headed out the door.

I put my headphones on and started blasting the song Juice by Lizzo. I began to run from my moms house all the way to this park that was near by.

I ran through this park, it was nice. The leaves were orange and it was pretty crisp outside. I began to stop running and stretched my arms.

I felt eyes on me as I was stretching, so I just took a seat on a bench to cool off. I saw a man start to walk towards me. Oh boy..

I took my headphone out as the man locked eyes with me. He was pretty tall and slim. He had light brown curly hair and blue/green eyes.

"Can I help you?" I asked in a slightly irritated tone. He smirked and shook his head.

"I was just wondering if I could sit here." He asked as he pointed to the seat next to me. I scooted to my right a little so he could sit next to me.

He was just sitting there in silence, he was looking at me. I gave him an odd look. "Come on, what do you want? You want my number or something?" I asked with a scoff.

He laughed a little. "Wow, that's a different pick up line." He said with a smile. I scrunched my nose and laughed.

"What-?! That wasn't a pick up- wait a minute you tricked me into saying that." I say with disbelief. He smiled even more.

"I'm not sure what your talking about, you just came on to me." He said slyly. This guy is too good.

He held his hand out, "Thomas Young, what's your name?" He asked. I shook his hand and smiled. "Serena Wright." I say. He smiled and let go of my hand.

"That's a gorgeous necklace." He pointed out. I looked at my necklace, the one that Johnny had given me. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said. He smiled and nodded.

"So I don't recall seeing you around here before. Have you just been hiding or did you move?" He asked with a charming smile.

"I used to live here when I was younger but moved to Utah. And now that I have been offered a new job here, I'm back here." I say with a smile.

"Oh that's cool, what do you do for a living?" He asked. "I'm a surgeon. What about you?" I said.

He didn't say anything for a second, "I'd say it's like finance, I'm not sure what the title is." He said with a laugh. I smiled and nodded.

I looked away for a second and I saw Johnny. He was holding a stack of papers, he was looking at me but then turned away. Shit.

"Hey listen, I've gotta go. It was nice meeting you." I say as I stood up. He grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, would you want to go on a date with me?" He asked with a smile. I laughed and pulled my hand back.

"Uh, I don't think so. Sorry, I'll see you around." I say nervously and started to walk to Johnny. Thomas smiled and waved.

I feel bad, he's a nice guy. I just don't know where me and Johnny stand, Id rather be with him rather than a stranger.

Johnny had finished putting up a poster of himself on the gate of a basketball course.

"Who's that handsome man on that poster?" I asked as I made my way next to Johnny. He smiled a little bit but then his lips went back to a normal position.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he leaned on the gate. I shrugged and smiled. "Just going on a jog." I say.

He nodded and looked over to where Thomas and I were talking. I laughed softly. "What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to distract him.

He looked back to me and then down to his posters. "I'm trying to get more people to join Cobra Kai." He explained. I smiled and nodded.

Johnny was fidgety. "Who was that guy you were talking to?" He asked without looking at me.

"Um.. it was just a guy. He asked me if I wanted to go on a date with him." I said shyly.

He looked up from looking at the ground. "I mean- I didn't say-" I began but he cut me off. "Serena it's ok. You can date whoever the hell you want. I don't give a shit." He said coldly. That hurt.

"If it makes you feel better, I'm already dating a few girls right now." He said quickly. That didn't make me feel better.

I thought if I had finished what I was going to say, maybe he'd give me a chance. But maybe he's over me.

I nodded slightly and backed away a tiny bit. "Ok.. well could I call you later?" I asked. He crossed his arms, "Tonight's not the best night, I have a girl coming over." He said cooley.

I nodded and tried to keep in tears, this wasn't making me feel good.

"Ok. Well I'll see you around." I say abruptly. He nodded and went back to putting his posters up. How could he act this way in front of me, he'd never do that.

I was a mixture of mad and sad, not a great feeling, especially if your feeling that way about someone you love.

I walked back to Thomas who was reading something on the bench I had been sitting on previously. He looked up from his book and smiled at me.

"Ah, back so soon?" He said.

"I'll go on that date." I said quickly. He raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"Alright." He said.

a/n: hi hehe, sorry this took me forever to write. it was soooo boring but i made it interesting lol. anyways i made conflict yayy haha. i hope y'all enjoyed this chapter.💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 243 18
There isn't much Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence on here but there is only one on here by @-TheFandomLife- is called Puppy Dog Eyes. So far that s...
234K 7.3K 73
A fun twist on "The Karate Kid" where YOU are in the rivalry with Johnny Lawrence :) After the passing of your grandfather, you are forced to throw a...
42.7K 1K 65
Evie Doyle has never been the most popular girl in school. She's never had the best confidence and she is relentlessly bullied day in and day out. Sh...