A Woman Scorned

By corlenessssssss

They said marriage was for better and for worse but what can she do when her husband dumps her for a mistress... More

prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
Author's note
Author's note

CHAPTER 48

1.1K 86 1
By corlenessssssss

Kayla's POV

A week had passed since the weekend away with Sibusiso. Kayla had made peace with the fact that Anessa will always hate her even though she did nothing to her. Anessa had refused to meet and bid them goodbye the day  they have left the resort. Kayla exchanged numbers with Kitso and Thando and they occasionally talked on whatsapp. 

Ngubane had been nice and told her that she was always welcome in his house. Kayla was happy that Sibusiso and his father were trying to mend things. When they left, Ngubane hugged Sibusiso for the first time ever. Kayla didn't miss the troll of emotions she saw flecker in Sibusiso's eyes. He had been close to tears.

On the way to the airport Sibusiso had thanked her, saying she was the one who managed to break through the barriers between him and his father. Her little outburst had caused his father to evaluate his actions towards him and his sister. Sibusiso told her that his father even promised to try and be supportive of  his career choices.

It was two weeks before christmas, soft carols of Christmas played as Ayanna watched a Christmas movie. Kayla didn't believe that she understood what was happening but the girl was fully focused on the movie. Ayanna was learning how to walk. The previous day she took her first steps and she had cried when she fell on her bottoms. Kayla taped the moment on camera and sent the short clip to both Sibusiso and Michael. Just like Michael, Sibusiso played a father figure in Ayanna's life. Even Michael was starting to warm up to Sibusiso and nothing could make her happier.

Her phone rang and she saw Thulisiwe's number. She answered cheerfully but her mood dampened the moment she heard the words that left the woman's mouth.

"Kayla, how can you do that to my son? He had been so committed to make things work with you but you shoved his effort down his throat." Thulisiwe shouted at the other end of the line.

"Ma, what are you talking about?" Kayla asked calmly.

"What is this I hear of you being with another man? Apparently the media captured you two together at his family resort in Kasane. How can you give up so easily in your marriage?"

"Thulisiwe please, don't forget that your son divorced me. I don't owe him any thing." Kayla retorted, she was not going to take the insults laying down.

"How can you say that? Michael divorced you because you deceived him into believing that you had an affair. You owe him a second chance. Your lies led to this situation. He made a stupid mistake, do you want to punish him for the rest of his life?"

"Now you are trying to make me lose my mind. Your son lied and cheated on me, that is not just some kind of a mistake. Forgetting our anniversary, that's a mistake but cheating, moving in with your mistress and filing for divorce is not a mistake. Your son's actions led to our divorce. Don't try to shift the blame when things don't go your way. I know you want me to get back with your son but it's not going to happen. I'm happy and in love with someone else, the sooner you accept that the better for everyone." Kayla terminated the call before Thulisiwe could say anything else.

Kayla was angry. Just after dealing with a potential evil mother in law, the ex mother in law makes an appearance. She knew that Michael's mother was keen on them getting back together. But it was low for the woman to try and emotionally abuse and blackmail her. Michael was fine with her moving on, who the hell did his mother think she was?

When Michael came over in the evening to pick Ayanna up for the sleepover she told him about his mother's phone call. Michael was livid, he told her that his mother was out of line. Even though his mother was old fashioned and didn't believe in a divorce, he didn't condone her actions. He promised to have a serious talk with her.

Kayla said goodbye to Ayanna and went back to her work. She was making preparations for the Christmas holidays. Her staff were going on Christmas holidays, the second and third floor would be closed for the whole holidays. As for the boutique, casual workers were hired to work during holidays while permanent staff went on a break.

So far they have made deliveries to Diva Flawless Boutique and Vola boutique. Their boutique was filled with new designer dresses, she knew that people would be looking for dresses to attend Christmas parties.

Thinking about Christmas parties, she remembered Sibusiso telling her that every year his family hosted a Christmas party. Even though it sounded glamorous, Sibusiso told her that there was nothing warm and christmasy about it. He told her that it was bunch of rich people, each showing off about what they bought themselves for Christmas. Kayla pitied him, Christmas with her family wasn't necessary like in Christmas movies but it was the best time ever. They don't decorate Christmas tress or the house, rather they spend the holidays together as a family.

During Christmas day, she would wake up to the smell of her grandmother's cinnamon rolls. They would exchange presents, a cow would be slaughtered and they would meet with her grandmother's family to cook a big feast. Later on Kayla , her uncle and grandmother would seat around the fire roasting mushrooms. They would also listen to Ma'Agnes telling them stories about her husband and Kayla's mother. To them Christmas was all about spending time together.

When she was finally done with her work, she realised that it was dark outside. She saw a missed call from her grandmother and decided to call back. Ma'Agnes answered to tell her that she called because she got a call from a furious Thulisiwe claiming that Kayla was rude to her. Kayla couldn't believe the audacity of that woman.

When her grandmother elaborated how Thulisiwe went on about her and Sibusiso she held her anger in. Her spirit lifted when her granny told her how she put Thulisiwe off and told her that she had a right to move on. Kayla knew that her grandmother was always on her side. Her grandmother told her that she warned Thulisiwe to stop interfering in her life. She was surprised when her grandmother asked her to bring Sibusiso over for Christmas.

After the call with her grandmother, Kayla wondered how she was going to ask Sibusiso to go to Moremi with her. She didn't even know his Christmas plans, maybe he was spending Christmas with his own family. She was lost in her thoughts when she heard footsteps towards where she was.

"Hey baby." Sibusiso greeted, coming over to where she sat and giving her a kiss.

"Hey love. I got us takeouts, I wasn't in the mood to cook." She said when she pulled back from him.

"Takeouts are still fine. Why are you so tense? Is there lot of work at the office?" Sibusiso asked as he massaged her stiff neck muscles. His hands felt good as they glided against her skin. She moaned and leaned back, giving him a better access to her muscles.

"Do you have plans for Christmas? If you do I understand and I'm sure grandma will too." She rumbled on, confusing Sibusiso.

"My love you are not making any sense. What does my Christmas plan have anything to do with your grandmother?" Sibusiso enquired.

"She wanted me to invite you." Kayla clarified, chewing on her bottom lip.

"Kayla I would be blessed to spend Christmas with you. You and Ayanna are my family and I would like to meet the woman who raised you. I would like to appreciate her for doing such a fine job with you."

Kayla beamed happily at him. She stood up to kiss him and she pushed him on the chair that she previously occupied. She straddled him, her thighs on both sides of his. The flare short skirt she wore made it easy for her to straddle him. She kissed him with so much passion. She wanted him right there and then. As his hands moved to cup her breast, she unzipped his pants and held him in her hands. He was hard as a rock, she stroked him, provoking a moan from him. She decided to do something she never did with him.

Her lips went to his neck, she left a trail of lingering kisses from his neck down to his chest. She nibbled lightly on his nipples, a groan tore from his throat. He leaned back in the chair, letting her take control and pleasure him. She unbuttoned his shirt, her lips following a path down his abdomen to his penis.

She deeply stared in his eyes as she took him in her mouth. He was stunned, he just sat there, looking back at her with desire and lust. She gently slid the head of his penis into her mouth and lubricated him with her saliva. She gradually slid him deeper and deeper into her mouth until it was smooth for him to glide in and out.

She saw his eyes darken, a moan left his mouth and his Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed. She held his shaft with one hand and used the tip of her tongue to lightly lick the head of his penis. She tasted the salty taste of his pre-cum. Her tongues licked the opening at the top and she felt his thighs rise from the chair. His hands were gripped tightly on the arms of the chair.

She put him back into her mouth and sucked him. She could hear him panting heavily as she wrapped her hand around his penis and stroke him up and down in time with her mouth. His thighs rose to meet her halfway.
Her other hand gave his balls a gentle  massage while she increased suction on his penis. Groans and grunts left his open mouth as she increased her speed and pressure. He stiffened as his juices coated the inside of her mouth. He cursed as shots of cum sprayed inside her warm mouth. 

She swallowed all of his juices and rose from her kneeling position. She shifted her panties to the side and slid down on his semi hard cock. As it slid into her warm wet core, she felt it harden again. She rode both to them to a mind blowing orgasm.

Later during the night after they had their dinner she called her grandmother and told her that she will be coming with Sibusiso for Christmas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 507 42
What happens when love gets in the way of rivalry? Will the feeling of love be stronger than that of vengeance? A man and a woman meet under complica...
21K 1.2K 13
Desperate to get her crumbling marriage to work out, Halal turns to her ex for help. she believes he can give her what she desires the most. A chi...
10.1K 340 25
Emma had spent years building her career in the corporate world. She had worked tirelessly to achieve success and prove to herself and the world that...
42K 1.7K 73
A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers DISCLAIMER : This story is completely fictional. Any resemblance to actual living persons or even...