QUEEN OF FALCON

By stellaandmybella

"She was like a sweet nectar" "He was the darkest nightmare to the underworld... FALCON- A face unknown to th... More

Copyright
Main Characters
List of Characters
List of Characters
♣Chapter 1♣
♣Chapter 2♣
♣Chapter 3♣
♣Chapter 4♣
♣Chapter 5♣
♣Chapter 6♣
♣Chapter 7♣
♣Chapter 8♣
♣Chapter 9♣
♣Chapter 10♣
♣Chapter 11♣
♣Chapter 12♣
♣Chapter 13♣
♣Chapter 14♣
♣Chapter 15♣
♣Chapter 16♣
♣Chapter 17♣
♣Chapter 18♣
Announcement
♣Chapter 19♣
♣Chapter 20♣
♣Chapter 21♣
♣Chapter 22♣
♣Chapter 23♣
♣Chapter 24♣
♣Chapter 25♣
♣Chapter 26♣
♣Chapter 27♣
♣Chapter 28♣
♣Chapter 29♣
♣Chapter 30♣
♣Chapter 31♣
♣Chapter 32♣
♣Chapter 33♣
♣Chapter 34♣
♣Chapter 35♣
♣Chapter 36♣
♣Chapter 37♣
♣Chapter 38♣
♣Chapter 39♣
♣Chapter 40♣
♣Chapter 41♣
♣Chapter 43♣
♣Chapter 44♣
♣Chapter 45♣
♣Chapter 46♣
♣Chapter 47♣
♣Chapter 48♣
♣Chapter 49♣
♣Chapter 50♣
♣Chapter 51♣
♣Chapter 52♣
♣Chapter 53♣
♣Chapter 54♣
♣Chapter 55♣
♣Chapter 56♣
♣Chapter 57♣
♣Chapter 58♣
♣Chapter 59♣
♣Chapter 60♣
♣Chapter 61♣
♣Chapter 62♣
♣Chapter 63♣
♣Chapter 64♣
♣Chapter 65♣
♣Chapter 66♣
♣Chapter 67♣
♣Chapter 68♣
♣Chapter 69♣
♣Chapter 70♣
♣Chapter 71♣
♣Chapter 72♣
♣Chapter 73♣
♣Chapter 74♣
♣Chapter 75♣
♣Chapter 76♣
♣Chapter 77♣
♣Chapter 78♣
♣Chapter 79♣
♣Chapter 80♣
♣Chapter 81♣
♣Chapter 82♣
♣Chapter 83 ♣
♣Epilogue♣

♣Chapter 42♣

2.8K 137 9
By stellaandmybella

The next day after Zacharias left for his office, I with the help of the guards arranged my surprise for Adrian and Irina. Adrian was back to throwing his tantrums and I again had to bribe him with his surprise and kept him busy with his toys. As soon as I was done with all the arrangements in the backyard, I walked back towards the living area and saw Khristina  and Maisie playing with the kids.

"You done preparing you surprise?" Khristina asks, as soon as I enter their view.

"Yup" I reply, taking a seat beside her.

"You are not even telling me." She pouts, making me giggle.

"You'll see....Have patience my dear..." I pinch her cheeks playfully, making her pout more.

At 4 in the afternoon, we packed some freshly baked cookies, sandwiches, chocolates, muffins and some more snacks in a basket. Mrs. Lara has helped in preparing and packing all the stuffs for our short picnic at the backyard. Annika and Yelena carried the baskets filled with with snacks and refreshments. I had Adrian holding my hand while Irina was with Khristina as we walked towards the backyard.

I had also invited Maisie and Yelena's kids to join us too. Since they all lived in the staff quarters on the estate, it was not at all a problem for them to bring their kids, and I also wanted Adrian to enjoy other children's company. Maisie has two kids, a boy and a girl while Yelena has twin boys. Both their husbands working for the Ivanov's. Maisie's husband Ben, and Jackson too had joined us.

"Oh my God! I can't believe this!!" Khristina squeaks in surprise. Adrian leaves my hand and runs towards his surprise squealing happily. I had prepared a mini park for the kids with the swings, slides, rock climbing, a hop scotch board a bouncing ring and much more...

"You ordered all this?" Khristina asks in amazement.

"Yeah" I shrug my shoulders. "I realized that the kids were not allowed to be taken to the park and they got bored with playing games at home, so I thought why not prepare a mini park in our own backyard itself?"

"This is so awesome...." She claps her hand excitingly.

"Thanks" I smile at her, as I sit on the carpet spread on the grass while the staff arranges the other things.

"Awwawwwaawww..." Irina gurgles, bouncing on Tina's lap.

"You like it baby?" Tina cooes.

"Awwaawwaww.." She bounces happily slapping her cheeks.

"Come, lets take her to play." I get up picking Irina in my arms and help Tina get on her feet.

"Adrian" I call out and he instantly turns towards me happily. "You enjoying my baby?" Nodding his head happily, he gestures me to bend to his level. He kisses my cheeks gushing at me happily as soon as I bend to his level.

"Thank you faiwy pwincess....You awe the beft..." He hugs clinging his arms around me. I giggle at his gesture and ruffle his soft hairs while kissing his chubby cheeks.

"Now go play.." I nudge him gently and he instantly runs back to play on the bouncing ring and starts jumping happily.

Irina claps her hands squealing in my arms. We walk towards the slide and place her on it. Khristina kneels at the end waiting to catch her as I slide Irina from up. She squeals and giggles happily enjoying her slides. Maisie and Yelena's kids too were enjoying their time playing with Adrian.

I feel content as I watch all the kids enjoying, their laughter and squeals reverberating in the air, making a smile form on my lips. Khristina had asked Annika to video shoot and take pictures of it as she wanted it to send them to Ana and Artyon.

After some time, Irina gets bored of playing the same game. An idea pops in my mind, walking back towards the carpet, I lay her on it and loosely tie a pair of balloons on her hands and legs. She starts swaying her arms and legs happily making baby sounds and she squeals and giggles. 

I hear Tina laughing behind me. "What? She is so small, she can't play on the rides....." I speak, only to make her laugh more.

Shrugging my shoulders, I avoid her laughter and sit beside my little baby as she giggles and gurgles flaying her arms and legs.

"From where do you get all these hilarious ideas?" Tina asks, after her laughs subside.

"My mom used to do it to Ziya. She was a naughty as well as an attention seeker kid. I remember mom doing all this to her..."

"Oh wow..." She laughs.

Khristina's phone chimes after sometime making an instant smile form on her lips as soon as she looks at the caller id. Judging by her smile, I know who it might be. 

"Hello" She answers the call..."Come to the backyard.." She informs the person on call before hanging up. I give her an inquisitive look.

"Its Alyosha, the guys are back." She replies, I nod my head.

"Woohooo!!!"

"Wow!!" 

We hear the guys whistle and hoot as soon as their gaze lands on the mini park as they walk towards us.

"This is so fucking awesome!! Who's idea was this?" Alyosha inquires sitting beside Khristina.

"Adiva's" She replies nodding her head towards me.

"God, you are a genius" 

Shrugging my shoulders, I reply, "It's nothing about being a genius. I just wanted to make the kids happy."

"Great job Adiva.." Demyan compliments smiling at me. I smile back at him, mumbling a thanks.

Opening the basket of snacks I place it on the carpet after asking Annika to gather the kids. I ask the guys to help themselves with the snacks and refreshments as judging by their looks, they equally look tired and famished. 

As the snacks are served, I couldn't help but keep looking at the backyard entrance. 

'Why isn't he here yet?'

"The person you are looking for will be arriving late today.." Igor whispers in my ear, startling me. He smiles mischievously at me.

"I was not looking for Zacharias." I blush creeps on my cheeks, as I look anywhere but him.

"I didn't say his name.." He teases me.

"Whatever.." I groan in annoyance.

"Already missing your dear husband?" He teases more, wiggling his eyebrows.

I ignore his teasing and save some snacks for Zacharias to eat after he returns. I pick two sandwiches, a piece of a cake and a glass of orange juice and keep it aside. 

After the kids tummies were filled, they all ran back to play, as we sat idly chatting along.

"Hey, why not we all play blindfold?" Khristina suggests after sometime, making the guys groan in annoyance. 

"What?? Stop behaving like oldies....Common lets have some fun." She insists pulling Alyosha up.

"Squirrel, we are really tired today.." Demyan tries to protest.

"Tina, we are grown ups for god's sake..We are not kids anymore to run behind one another..." Igor speaks.

"So what? Is it written somewhere Igori, that grown ups can't play?"

"Hey, don't call me that.." 

"I'll call you as I wish...Igori...Igori...Igori...." She giggles as she teases him, poking her tongue out, making me chuckle at her childishness.

"Khristina.." Igor warns her...

"Igori!!" She continues teasing him.

"Will you both stop bickering now?" Demyan groan in annoyance, making both of them stop at once.

"Oh common guys, the atmosphere is so good today. Let's play for sometime with the kids, it will be fun, I promise." Tina tries to convince and looks at Alyosha giving him her best puppy eyes.

"Urgh!! Whatever...Common guys, lets play for sometime or else she won't stop pestering us.." Alyosha gets up giving in, while Tina giggles.

The kids too join us laughing happily. 

"Okay, now who is going to put on the blindfold?" Khristina inquires turning around, holding a red cloth in her hand.

"Me...Me...Me.." All the kids squeal invigoratingly. I giggle at their excited faces. We let the first two rounds to the kids and then I volunteer myself for the blindfold. Tina blindfolds me and turns me around.

"Okay, on the count of three you will take your cue...1...2...and....3...."

I start running extending my arms as all of them run around me, while the music plays in the background.

"Common Adiva...Catch me....Catch me if you can...Common....Common Adiva.." I hear their voices singing around me, as I run forward in the direction of their voices.

After running for sometime, I shout, "Caught you..."  As soon as I catch hold of someone's hand. But that hand instantly tugs me forward, making me stumble on a wall like thing. I yelp in surprise as I try to balance myself. My nose catches a whiff of that familiar intoxicating musky cologne.

"Zacharias?" I whisper, as I caress his wall like chest.

I feel him leaning forward, as he whispers, "yes love.." and places a kiss on my lips making  shivers run down my spine. I can feel a tinge of amusement in his voice. 

My hand automatically goes on the blindfold, and I remove it.

"You are back?" I whisper happily, as soon as my eyes land on him. A small smile plays on his lips, before his face turns back to poker look as his eyes survey the surrounding behind me.

"What the fuck is going on here?" He raises his voice gritting his teeth.

"Zacharias pl-please don't be angry on them. Ac-actually it wa-was all my plan.." I stutter, placing my palm on his cheeks trying to gain his attention.

"Come with me" He speaks in a deadpan voice dragging me towards the manor.

I look back for any help only to find Khristina giving me a thumbs up.

'I swear I am dead today...What was I even thinking? That he will kiss me thank you? Obviously he will be mad. I didn't took his permission before doing all this. Ya Allah! I am so gone today...' I pray inwardly, as he drags me towards the pillar.

"Explain" He says, pinning me against the pillar.

"I-I just wanted to surprise the kids. They were missing their parents. So, I thought of this idea..."

"The money you withdrew for the purchase from the card was for this and not for yourself?" 

"Yes"

"Jesus! What am I gonna do with you?" He groans in annoyance, throwing his head back, resting his hands on his waist.

"Hey, what's wrong in that?"

"But what are those idiots doing there?" He again probes, completely ignoring my question.

"The guys have arrived just an hour ago, and if you are asking about Ben and Jackson, then Jackson was free, so we invited him and Ben is the father of liam and lilliana. I thought why not let him spend some quality time with his wife and kids? That's why...." I trail off looking down, bouncing myself back and forth against the pillar.

"Ты слишком идеален для меня, детка, ты что?" ("You are too perfect for me baby, you know that?") He pecks my nose mumbling something in Russian, making me frown at him. 

"I want to know, you know, whatever you speak in Russian, especially when its about me..." I speak in a complaining tone, making him chuckle.

He hugs me and I rest my head on his chest. "I've kept some snacks for you, come have it and you can also join join us to play. It will be fun." I mumble against his chest. 

He chuckles making his chest rumble. Oh how I love this sound...God, everything about him is so alluring...I sigh, tightening my arms around him.

"Did my princess missed me so much?" 

I raise my head giving him a confused look and find him looking at me amusingly.

"I can feel by the way you are hugging me, so tightly. Not that I complain of....I am actually enjoying it." 

"Oh" I say, trying to remove my arms, embarrassed at my emotions, but he quickly catches them and places them back around his torso.

"I didn't asked you to remove them, now did I?" He raises his eyebrows, as he gazes into my eyes. "Now common give me a kiss...Your husband is thirsty for for those sweet rosy lips of yours..." My cheeks burn red at his comment.

"Now?"

"Yes, now.."

"Wh-what if someone enters and sees us? We a-are in the foyer and n-not in our room.." I try to speak out of it as I look around.

"Do I look like I give a damn about that love? And you should know this better by now..."

"Zacharais please, I'll give you as many kisses as you want when we are in our room. But not now, anyone can walk on us..There are kids too.."

"I am waiting love...Now...." He decides to ignore my pleas, as he looks at me impatiently. I shake my head internally. This man always gets what he wants. There is no point in fighting against him. Since the deal, aside from cooking for him and calling his name, he always asks to kiss me whenever he wishes to. How can I forget, I have signed a deal with a devil..... 

Nonetheless, I stand on my tiptoes, and since he is too taller than me, he bends his head and I place my lips on his. I think of giving him a small peck, but he being he, deepens the kiss, pressing his palm firmly on the back of my head leaving me no room for movement.

He nibbles my lips seeking for entrance. I decide to play with him and keep my mouth tight lipped. 

Lets see what will he do now....

Suddenly, a hard smack lands on my derriere making me gasp in surprise. A moan escapes my lips as he enters my mouth, as I feel him smirking against my lips.

What a cunning devil....

I try to push him in the fear of being getting caught, but god! will this stone wall ever budge? He keeps on kissing me, his tongue swirling every corner of my mouth. Only when he is thoroughly satisfied, does he breaks the kiss, leaving me breathless and gasping for air.

I feel my hijab slipping when he starts tugging on it, leaving open mouth kisses on my face, my cheeks and my jaw.

"Zach...Zacharias...please, you need to stop, my hi-hijab is sli-slipping." I plead with my stuttering voice, as he continues with his assault.

"Zach....we....they will come to fetch us..." It feels as if my pleadings are falling on his deaf ears. He continues moving southwards, tugging at my hijab.

'Ya Allah, it will be such an embarrassment if someone walks on us..'

"Jesus! Bro, get a room for yourself and stop eating her...There are kids moving around...." I hear Khristina groaning in annoyance startling the hell out of me.

I quickly hide my face in his chest, hiding myself from further embarrassment. A growl of disapproval erupts from his mouth as he glares daggers at Khristina.

"Fuck off..." He glowers angrily.

"Geez, chill bro. I had just come to get some water. I am least interested in your PDA. Don't worry, I'll be out soon and you can continue with whatever you were doing." She smirks mischievously, winking at us, making me turn more red and flustered.

Zacharias nuzzles his nose in the crook of my neck placing kisses and sucking on my skin, as his hands roam freely all over my body. 

"Aahh!!" I moan, as he bites on my skin hard and laps his tongue to soothe the pain converting it into immense pleasure.

"God! I said get a room..." I hear Tina groan.

"And I said fuck off..." Zacharias retaliates, going back to kissing and sucking on my skin.

I feel his hard on poking my belly, as I myself feel the heat rising in my core, liquid pooling between my legs. I am in a sudden need of wanting something more. I am also frustrated at myself, not understanding what am I even craving for...I find myself going crazy under his touch.

No..No...I can't lose myself...I need to keep my mind sane...

"Zach....Zacharias...we-we need to st-stop.." I plead him once again, between my breaths, trying to control my raging emotions.

He sighs and looks into my eyes placing a kiss on my forehead. "Fuck! I lose my sanity whenever I am around you....For how long are you planning on torturing me love?"

"Huh?" I furrow my eyebrows, looking at his lust filled eyes. 

Shaking his head, he speaks, "Go, they are waiting..."

"Ah...Oh...Yeah...Are...aren't you gonna joi-join us?" 

"Do you think I would be able to last in this condition, and especially when you will be in front of my eyes and I won't be able to do anything?" 

"Why? What happ..." My words stuck in my throat as I follow his gaze and stop at his pants. My eyes widen, heat creeping my cheeks, as I gulp audibly at his huge rock hard straining against his pants. 

He laughs at my reaction. "Go...I need to take care of this....unless you want to help me with this you can join me....What say...do you want to help me out?" He teases, making me shake my head so fast that I am afraid it might break. I scurry from the hall and run towards the door, his laughter echoing behind.

"Haah...There you are....What took you so long? I hope he is not angry at us..." Jackson inquires.

Before I could answer, Khristina beats me in that. "Zacharias had kept her too busy for her to realize the time...And as for him getting angry on you all, I bet Adiva has already taken care of that...." She teases, turning my face into a red tomato.

"Ooooo" They all tease me, but suddenly their voices die down as they all look behind me. I turn back to find Zacharias walking towards us, making me sigh in relief. He stands beside me and pulls me by my waist towards him.

"Uncle Zachy, look what faiwy pwincess got fow me...Iwn't it cool?" Adrian comes running towards us, as soon as he spots Zacharias and clings his arms around his legs.

Zacharias ruffles his hairs before picking him in his arms. "You like it my boy?"

"I love it.." 

Zacharias chuckles, as he wriggles down his hold and runs back to play. 

"He is so excited and happy that he is showing it to every single person out here..." Demyan speaks.

Later we all sit on the carpet while Igor suggests playing truth and dare, as I serve the snacks to Zacharias. 

We spent our evening playing games and cracking jokes. But truth and dare was the one that we enjoyed the most. While Zacharias sat as a mere spectator not participating in any games except the truth and dare. That too after my much persuasion did he agree for this game.

Igor had dared Khristina to call a random number and flirt with the person who picks up the call. God, that was quite hilarious, cause the one who had picked up her call was a woman. We watched as she tried to flirt with her suppressing our laughs. By the time she was done, we all had bursted into a fit of laughter. Her face had completely turned red as she looked all flustered.

Later she took her revenge on Igor when it was her turn and made him eat half the bottle of red chili sauce. Igor jumped and hopped like a bunny. Hauling like a donkey and panting like a dog, fanning his hands in front of his face as he stuck his tongue out shouting for water. I really felt bad for him, as I watched him directly putting the jug to his mouth, while splashing some water on his face....Poor Guy!!

When the bottle spun and stopped in front of Zacharias, it was Demyan who asked him a question when he chose the truth. 

"Who was your first kiss?" He asked.

"Adiva" Zacharias replied without wasting a second.

I was equally shocked, surprised and felt proud at that moment. I was shocked and surprised that he never even shared a kiss with any woman and proud that I was his first. At that moment I so badly wanted to hug him, but I controlled my crazy emotions. The same question was thrown at me too, and obviously my answer was Zacharias, and he knew that.

Later, Maisie had dared me to sit on my husband's lap. I was so flustered, cogitating her dare, when suddenly Zacharias hoisted me up and pulled me on his lap.

"Remind me to increase your pay Maisie.." He had said smugly, earning a light smack from me.

"Gladly.." She replied, winking at me.

Demyan was asked to wear his shirt the other way round for the whole evening while Alyosha was asked to kiss Khristina, which he happily obliged by smashing his lips on hers for a long deep kiss. He only pulled away when others started groaning and clearing their throats leaving a flustered and breathless Khristina.

It was eight in the evening, when we decided to call it a night. The kids were too tired. We had put them to bed and had our dinner, before retiring back to our rooms for the night. It was an amazing day...

Note: My apologies for not updating soon cause I was unable to access wattpad on my laptop and secondly the most important one, I hope you all will understand. Guys, I am an attorney, and I am busy dealing with my profession. Writing stories is my hobby. I fish out some time from my profession to give equal justice to my hobby too. That is one of the reason why sometimes I am unable to update on time...I hope you all will take that into consideration....

Please don't forget to Vote, Comment, Share and follow my story....

Until then Good Bye!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 362 42
(Saints series #2) "Oh, Alysanne. You ruin my life a little bit more every time I look at your face, and yet you're all I think about when I'm alone...
3.4M 83.8K 75
Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known. Her hourglass figure and glowing grey ey...
719K 14.2K 41
" And suddenly, the monster in him falls silent as he rests his head on her lap." Ezekiel King, head of the Russian mafia.The most feared man. All th...
211K 6.6K 15
In the centre of the world of riches, guns and illegality. Stood a beautiful man with temperament as cool as sea and anger as violent as a tsunami. E...