Dragons vs. Wolves (Dragons v...

Av ForestMist

Xera is a teenage girl who lives by herself in the middle of the woods. Her parents were killed in a raid and... Mer

Once Upon a Boy in a Box
Cry Cry Cry
Tuck Your Tail and Run!
I'd Rather Not Sleep With The Fish
One Fight is Not Enough
When Asked For Help, Just Laugh
BANG YOUR HEAD!
Picking Up Boys With Electric Wheel Chairs
I Wonder What It Feels Like To Go Broke On Fish
That Little Charmer
How To Make People Come Running
I Hate It When That Happens
Mission: Rescue Stereo And Kick Some Puppy Butt!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
1 Year Later
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
The Sequel is out!

Chapter 27

1.3K 62 0
Av ForestMist

Issi's P.O.V.

A couple days later

Xera's passed out and hasn't woken up from that attack yet. Dylan took care of Lance and his pack for a little while then came back and helped me bandage up Xera. Stereo had Robby all taken care of and in bed by the time we found Xera so we didn't have to worry about him. She said that it looked like someone took a board to the back of his head and then whacked him in the face with it afterwards. So he has a black eye, a broken nose, and scratches and bruises everywhere. Xera had part of the back of her neck torn off and I can just feel her dragon screaming in pain because she overdid it.

She's not even full grown yet. I'm happy that both me and her got suspended because she would be missing a lot of days of school. I think I should go talk to the secretary and tell her that Xera isn't in the best shape and won't be able to come to school for a while. I have been sitting next to the bed that Xera's in and just waiting for her to open her eyes. It gives me time to think of how I'm supposed to tell her about her future even though that stupid wolf already told her most of it. I hear the door creak open and Dylan peek his head in.

Dylan: How's she doing?

Me: The same.

Dylan: Robby's awake. He can tell something's wrong.

Me: Mutt has good instincts.

Dylan: Should I tell him about Xera?

Izabella skips in and pushes Dylan through the door and walks to Xera slowly. She bends down and looks at her.

Izabella: Yup, still out. Now I know what to tell Robby.

She runs out of the room and leaves me and Dylan with wide eyes.

Me: Go after her!

Dylan starts towards the door when we hear yelling in the background.

Robby: WHAT! WHO HURT HER!

He doesn't remember? Well, I guess he has an excuse not to. That is a pretty nasty little bump on his head. Then we hear more yelling.

Robby: WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FACE!!!!!

And Izabella laughs in the background. She is so cruel.

Me: Well at least Robby only missed one day of school. Better tell him to go get ready.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

5.5K 115 50
Life is no bed of roses for Emma Rodriguez. In fact, she deems it nothing short of hell. When a friend of hers has a hands on experience with the su...
51.2K 2.3K 50
❝Destiny brought dark and light together, fate brought them love❞ Abused and broken Katia has been through hell and made it back alive. A true warrio...
4.9K 113 52
In order to survive, Darius, the Alpha King, requires his mate. He will perish if he does not unite with her by the next full moon. After searching f...
356 64 22
Trouble breaking out leading to the disappearance of the last daughter of Alpha Ace causing two kingdoms to be at bay. Growing up, Dawn has trouble w...