One Temptation -WWE

By thepplsauthor

This story is about two people who just happen to find love at strange timing. Sasha's the new girl in schoo... More

Welcome To Central
Hell At Its Finest
Our First Date?
You And Me?
I think I love you..
Ignorance Is The Potential Key
Didn't Think I Could Tell?
Party At Flairs'
Party At Flairs' (continued)
The Morning After
Teen Romance
Stay.
Thrill of life
Graduation Proposal

Spring Break, Travel To Another State

142 7 0
By thepplsauthor

A/N: lord we're close to the end!! Sorry for not updating. Will be some smut so if you aren't fine with it skip the second narrators pov and go straight to the second POV of Rhea.

Sasha's POV
Spring break has begun and it's literally a month till we graduate, me and the girls plan on spending our two weeks of spring break at a little resort in Hawaii, crazy cause we're all 18 but Charlotte's dad had it all covered. We all met at Charlotte's house since her dad was taking us to the airport. "Sash, you brought your camera right?" Charlotte asked me and I nodded as we put our suitcases in the trunk of the car. "Hawaii here we come!" I say excited as I put my last bag into the car and getting in. "Are you guys ready?" Ric asked us and we all nod. "Sasha, Rhea, Toni and I are all set I believe and ready to go." Charlotte says and her father nodded and began driving. "So what's the little ship name for you and Toni?" I ask and looks at the two. "Choni since Tarlotte sounds dumb as hell" Toni said and Charlotte shrugs. "Not one for ship names but I like that one." Charlotte said with smile. "Sasha and I haven't come up with one yet." Rhea said and Toni blurted out "Ranks!" and we laughed. "I'm not sure about that one." I say and Toni sighs then Charlotte chimed in. "Rasha isn't too bad." She said and I shook my head. "Me and Rhea don't need a little couple name." I say.

Narrators POV
The drive continued and the girls talked until they made it to the airport and exited the car and went to the trunk to get their bags. The four girls got their things and made their way into the airport, went through security and boarded their plane. Since Ric payed for the girls trip they were seated in first class. "Jesus Christ Charlotte your dad is amazing! Is he looking for another child??" Rhea asked and Sasha punched her. "I'm right here what the fuck!" Sasha said angrily and Rhea looked at her. "For starters OW! And secondly I didn't mean it like that babe." Rhea said before a flight attendant began speaking and telling them to buckle up. It was going to be a long flight there. 17 hours went by and the girls arrived to their destination, they exited the plane with their things. "Hey I'll be back I need to use the bathroom." Toni said and ran to the women's bathroom to relieve herself. "The next few days will definitely be amazing not to mention my outfits will be amazing." Sasha said and Rhea nodded. "She legit packed several different swimsuits for each day same with her outfits, not to mention she's not a great swimmer so she'll just be on the beach drinking whatever she can find." Rhea said as Toni returned to the group. "Alright children let's go to our hotel, unpack and rest." Charlotte said and the three girls nodded. The group made their way to the hotel and checked in and made it up to their rooms which were right across the hall from each other.

Toni's POV
"I've never been so excited to see a bed!" I say dropping my suitcase and bag then jumping onto the bed. "I expect that behavior from Sasha not really you." Charlotte said to me and I shrug. "I've been awake on that plane for 17 hours and my body is in need of this bed" I say and she shakes her head as she begins putting our things away. "Char, you didn't have to put my things away. I would've done it...at some point." I say and she chuckles. "Exactly why I did it now, I'm sure for the next days it would still be in the suitcase." She said to me and I roll my eyes. "I'm taking a nap a very very long nap." I say to Charlotte as I take off my shoes, socks and pants. "But it's 6:40 in the afternoon." She says to me and I look at her. "So?! What does that have to do with me and my sleep?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "I don't know how I deal with you, I really don't." Charlotte says as she sits on the bed. "You love me that's the main reason why you deal with me." I say as I move closer to her. "Yeah yeah whatever go to sleep Toni." She said to me. "Hmph fine." I say with a frown and she gave me a look. "You said you were going to take a nap, so take your nap, I'll lay with you after I shower." Charlotte said and I smile. "Well hurry and shower I wanna cuddle and sleep." I say to her and she gets up with a smile. She took a pretty quick shower then joined me in bed wearing a T-shirt of mine and a pair of black shorts. "Guess I'm sleeping too." She said to me as she laid next to me and began to cuddle me.

Rhea's POV
Sasha and I made it into our room and put our stuff away then laid on our bed. "Babe I'm bored." I say to Sasha and she looks at me. "What do you want to do?" She asked and I shrugged. "Anything." I say and she tilted her head. "Anything?" She asked and I nod. "Let's do your makeup!" She said excitedly as she sat up and I shake my head aggressively. "You are not and I repeat not doing my makeup, anything but do my makeup." I say to Sasha and she tilts her head. "Well there's a lot other things we could do to cure your boredom." She says to me. "Like what?" I ask her and she smirks at me. "How about we...you know.." she says and I look at her slightly confused then I came to realization. "Ooh you mean have sex!" I say a bit nervous and she nods. "Yeah...only if you want that is." She said and I look over at her . "I do I just....I don't know Sash." I say sitting up and she places her hand on my thigh. "You haven't had sex yet have you?" She asked me. "But you have." I say to her and she nods. "Well damn who knew Sasha would be the one to get laid." I say jokingly and she shoved me back down onto the bed. "Yes or no?" She asked me and I look over at her and responded with a "Yes".

Narrators POV (Smut Ahead)
Sasha smirked slightly as she heard the "Yes" from Rhea. She slowly got on top of Rhea and kissed her deeply, slowly and passionately while slipping in some tongue into the kiss which Rhea returned as she placed her hands on Sasha's waist, the kiss lasted a few minutes before they pulled away gasping for air, Rhea pushed Sasha over to the other side of the bed and got on top of her with a smirk taking off her shirt and unhooking her bra. Rhea slowly placed small kisses and bites on Sasha's neck which traveled down to her chest and stomach as Sasha let out small moans, the small kisses and bites continued for a few more minutes until Rhea pulled away to remove her shirt as Sasha gazed at Rhea's body in amazement. "Explain to me how you can be this sexy." Sasha asked Rhea who smirked slightly. "I could ask you the same damn thing." She said to Sasha as she leaned down and kissed her deeply as placed her hands on Sasha's breast giving them a little squeeze causing Sasha to gasp in pleasure and Rhea to smile as she then kissed along Sasha's breast and with her free hand she used it to explore Sasha's body before pausing at the zipper of Sasha's jeans. Sasha looked at Rhea and where she placed her hand. "Go for it." She simply said and from there Rhea removed Sasha's jeans and well you should know what happens next.

Rhea's POV
Two hours went by and Sasha and I laid next to each other panting. "Wow" I say as I look up at the ceiling then over to Sasha. "You're something else in those sheets." Sasha said to me as she turn over facing me. "I didn't really expect much from myself but who knew we'd be able to do 3 rounds." I say to her as I push her hair behind her ear. "I expected it, but hey it's only 8:44, want to do something else like walk around and explore the island?" She asked and I nodded. "Shower first then we can go on the Sasha adventure." I say to her while getting out the bed and walking straight to the bathroom to shower, I turned the water on and began showering. Sasha had walked into the bathroom and tossed two towels on top of the door then joined me in the shower. "Lovely seeing you here." I say to Sasha and she laughed a bit. "Well I'm full of surprises." She said and I smiled before continuing to shower. 20 minutes go by and Sasha and I exited the shower then brushed our teeth, after we got some clothes on and made our way out the door with our phones and wallet. "Think we should invite T & C?" Sasha asked and I shrugged. "Nah they might be doing something plus I want it to just be us short stack." I say to her and she nods as she make way to the elevator. I pressed the button on the elevator and once it opened I saw someone I never expected to see. "Hey Rhea." Bianca said to me and all I could do was stare, it was like I was frozen in time. "Babe cmon." Sasha said as she pulled on my hand practically dragging me to the elevator and I snapped out of whatever the fuck it was I was in. "Um hi." I said to Bianca and she smiled and pressed the 1st floor button. "How've you been? How's Storm doing?" She asked me trying to catch up with me after years. "Toni's doing well, and I'm fine extremely happy with my girlfriend Sasha." I say and Sasha smiled then waved at Bianca. "I'm Sasha and you are?" Sasha asked her. "I'm Bianca." Bianca said to Sasha and she nodded. "Since you and Rhea haven't seen each other in a while why not join us, we're going to explore the island a bit." Sasha said and Bianca shrugged. "Um sure why not, mind if I bring my girlfriend?" She asked and Sasha nodded. "Yes, the more the better." She said and the doors opened and we walked out. "She should be her- oh there she is." Bianca said and we walked over to but Sasha stopped straight in her tracks once we approached Bianca's girlfriend. "You ok?" I asked her in a whisper and she shook her head. "That's my ex, Bayley, she's the forbidden ex to be exact." Sasha said to me and I looked over at Sasha. "Not to make this any worse but Biancas my ex, in some cases the forbidden one too." I say and Sasha gasped. "Did I set us up to be exploring with our ex's?!" She said and I nodded before Bayley and Bianca came up to us. "B this is Rhea and her girlfrien-" Bianca began saying but Bayley cut her off. "Sasha, it's been a while since I last seen you." She said and Sasha looked at me then back at Bayley. "Mhm" Sasha said and took my hand. "Well let's start exploring." I say and they all nod and we exit the hotel and begin our walk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 541 59
When Brooklyn Skye, Seth Rollins younger sister, gets accepted into the WWE universe as the newest Diva and falls in love with one of Seth's worst en...
216K 5.1K 57
You're in average person working at a semi-boring job. All you have is your best friend Christian, but an unexpected man shows up creating something...
573K 10.3K 34
One moment Brooke Covet is at a party to pick up her sister and the next she stumbles upon Roman, who will become a journey of curiosity and suspicio...
64K 1.6K 106
a story in which skye navigates through life upon joining the wwe and falls in love with none other than dean ambrose