Death is with us

By xo_Adri_xo

Dani is Merle's fearless daughter. But she hated the term 'love' from her father after he went to prision and... More

i dunno
Dani meets him
Daddy!
Maybe if I be strong...
Already way too broken, Please don't break me more!
all alone now...
Carl!!!
Lori!!!
daddy i found you!
Dad and Daryl
Dad and Daryl part 2
Dad and Daryl part 3
May I cry?
Fun times
Mira, the evil, lying, pretty named, meanie!!!
the fight

Walkers

131 4 0
By xo_Adri_xo

Dani's Pov

Daryl was still not back from looking and so we were all gathering around a bonfire and talking until we heard a scream and I turned around and saw Amy getting bitten into I screamed " NOOOO" Panic started going around and I started running until being surronded by walkers. " SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!" I screamed until a walker grabbed me and was about to bite me until an arrow struck through its head and I saw Daryl. I had fear everywhere. I saw Carl was trying to get to me. I looked around and saw more walkers coming towards me and I started running towards all the moms and kids and Carl grabbed me and hugged me tight as we watch everyone we learned to love die. 

~The next day~

We started packing and I was going to ride with Carl to the CDC. I laid on him during the car ride and drifted to sleep.

Carl's pov 

I looked over and saw Dani sleeping on me. I smiled. I went in my pocket and grabbed the locket of the necklace and opened it to find 4 people together and the other picture was a woman, Merle and her hugging. I smiled then my smile faded into a frown as I realized, the only family who is not gone now is Daryl. I heard crying and heard her talking in her sleep " Mommy,Daddy, Uncle Daryl, where are you?" She started shaking and saying " noooo....you can't be gone!" she whisper shouted in her sleep and she jolted up making us bump heads " Owww" I said putting the locket in my pocket. We looked at eachother and then she turned to the window and I started talking to Sophia.

It is gonna be a while till we get to the CDC...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...