The MKS 180 in Azur Lane (OC...

By Juli06023

July 11th, 2028 the German Navy puts the brand new MKS 180 Frigate into service, but on its first mission som... More

BIO (Edit)
What is this place!?
What a weird world...
The Crimson Axis
Sakura Empire and bad news(?)
The "other" Germany
...The Iron Blood
Testing...
New arrivals
Quick note
Partial rewrite
A supercarrier and future operation

Prologue

7K 87 59
By Juli06023

Date: 17th July, 2028
Time: 20:34

Location: North sea, near Germany
Objective: Meet up with the 2nd and 4th frigate squadron.

The brand new Frigate "Dresden" of the F126-class has been put into service by the German navy and is currently on its way to its first mission to meet up with ships from the 2nd and 4th frigate squadron from Einsatzflottille 2 (Mission Flotilla 2) after some delays.

First Officer: Kapitän? Captain?)

Frigate Captain: Ja? (Yes?)

First Officer: Wie lang wird die reise zum Mittleren Osten dauern? (How long will the trip to the middle east take?)

Frigate Captain: Es wird nicht lange dauern, wir werden in 2 Wochen da sein. (It wont take long, we will be there in 2 weeks.)

First Officer: Verstanden. (Understood.)

Technician: Uhhh... Herr Kapitän? Könnten sie herkommen und sich das ansehen? (Uhhh... Captain? Could you please come and take a look at this?)

Frigate Captain: Was ist den? (What is it?)

Radar Operator: Ein riesiger Sturm ist plötzlich auf dem Radar aufgetaucht und... er scheint sich in unsere Richtung zu bewegen. (A giant storm has suddenly appeared on the radar and... it seems to be heading in our direction.)

Frigate Captain: Sind sie sich sicher? Überprüfen sie das Radar, es muss wohl eine Fehlfunktion haben. (Are you sure? Check the radar, it must be a malfuction.)

Technician: Verstanden. (Understood.)

Frigate Captain: Und? Haben sie irgendwelche Fehlfunktionen endeckt? (And? Did you find any malfunctions?)

Technician: Nein, Herr Kapitän. Das Radar funktioniert einwandfrei. Ich weiß auch nicht was los ist. (No, Captain. The radar is functioning perfectly. I dont know whats going on.)

Radio Operator: Kapitän, das Geschwader hat den Kurs wegen dem Sturm geändert. (Captain, the squadron changed its course due to the storm.)

Frigate Captain: Den Kurs ändern. (Change the course.)

Radio Operator: Kapitän! Ich glaube da ist etwas im Sturm! (Captain, I think there is something in the storm.)

Frigate Captain: Was zur...!? Das ist unmöglich! (What the...!? Thats impossible!)

First Officer: *looking through binoculars* Warte mal, ich glaube ich sehe es! (Wait, I think I see it!)

Frigate Captain: Was sehen sie? (What do you see?)

The First Officer pointed at something in the storm, they could barely see it, but it seemed very small. Looking closer it seemed to be... a floating person!? Suddenly a bright glow appeared right next to that person and flew towards the ship and hit it, destroying the helipad of the ship.

*Explosion*

Frigate Captain: Schadensbericht! (Damage report!)

Radio Operator: Der Helikopterlandeplatz mit den Helikoptern und Drohnen wurden zerstört! Ein paar der Motoren sind auch beschädigt! (The Helipad with the helicopter and drones got destroyed! Some of the engines are also damaged!)

First Officer: Kapitän, was sind ihre Befehle!? (Captain, what are your orders!?)

Frigate Captain: Feuer eröffnen!!! (Open fire!!!)

First Officer: Mit welchen Waffen!? (With what weapons!?)

Frigate Captain: Mit Allen!!! (With all of them!!!)

First Officer: Verstanden! (Understood!)

The frigate started firing all of its weapons towards the unknown enemy, rapidly firing artillery, missiles, revolver cannons and machineguns.

*Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang*

*Fwoooosshhhh*

*Fwoooosshhhh*

*Brrrrrttttttt*

*Ratatatata*

*Kaboommmm*

*Kaboommmm*

Frigate Captain: Weiterfeuern! (Keep firing!)

*Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang*

*Fwoooosshhhh*

*Fwoooosshhhh*

*Brrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttt*

*Ratatatatatatatatatata*

*Kaboommmmm*

*Kaboommmmm*

Frigate Captain: Feuer einstellen! (Cease fire!)

First Officer: Denken sie wir haben es erwischt? (Do you think we got it?)

Frigate Captain: Es müsste tot sein, damit hätten wir einen Kreuzer versenken können! (It should be dead, we could have sank a cruiser with that!)

Radio Operator: Kapitän, e-es lebt IMMER NOCH! (Captain, its STILL ALIVE!)

Frigate Captain: WAS!?!? (WHAT!?!?)

They saw another bright flash and saw a laser beam flying towards them, the beam hit the area below the cannon where the ammunition for the cannon was stored.

Frigate Captain: EVAKUIERT DAS SCHI- (EVACUATE THE SHI-)

*KABBBOOOMMMM*

Meanwhile in Hamburg:

Date: 18th of July, 2028, 18:09

A man in officer uniform walks through the hallways of the Hamburg naval base, eventually arriving at the room he was looking for.

*Knock Knock Knock*

???1: Herein. (Come in.)

???2: *salutes* Guten Abend, Flottenadmiral Kuchler. (Good evening, Fleet admiral Kuchler.)

Fleet Admiral Kuchler: Guten Abend, Leutnant Lauterbach. Was bringt sie hierher? (Good evening, Lieutenant Lauterbach. What brings you here?)

Lieutenant Lauterbach: Ich bin gekommen um ihnen über die Dresden zu berichten. (I came to report you about the Dresden.)

Fleet Admiral Kuchler: Die Dresden? Unser brandneues Schiff? Gibt es irgendwelche Probleme mit der Fregatte? (The Dresden? Our brandnew ship? Are there any problems with the frigate?)

Lieutenant Lauterbach: Wir haben gestern Kontakt zu ihr verloren als sie sich auf dem weg zum 2. und 4. Fregattengeschwader machte. Zuffäligerweise war der riesige Sturm nicht weit weg von ihr, aber da war noch etwas... (We lost contact to it yesterday when it was making its way to meet up with the ships from the 2nd and fourth frigate Squadron. Coincidentally the giant storm wasnt far away from her, but there was something else...)

Fleet Admiral Kuchler: Was meinen sie mit "noch etwas"? (What do you mean with "something else"?)

Lieutenant Lauterbach: Wir konnten es nicht mit den Satteliten sehen, aber Berichte des 2. und 4. Geschwaders geben an das sie gehört hätten wie ein Kriegsschiff auf etwas geschossen hätte, wir glauben es war die Dresden. (Due to the storm we couldnt see it with sattelites, but reports of the 2nd and 4th squadron state that had they heard a warship shooting at something, we think that was the Dresden.)

Fleet Admiral Kuchler: Hmmm... Aber auf was haben sie geschossen? Die Besatzung ist Erfahren, sie würden nicht ohne Grund feuern. Etwas muss sie angegriffen haben. (Hmmm... But what did they shoot at? The Crew is experienced, they wouldnt shoot without a reason. Something must have attacked them.)

Lieutenant Lauterbach: Wissen wir noch nicht, aber die Geschwader haben berichtet das sie einen Laserstrahl gesehen haben und das er angeblich aus dem Sturm kam. (We dont know yet, but the squadrons  have reported that they saw a laserbeam and that it came out of the storm.

Fleet Admiral Kuchler: WAS!? I-ich... muss  das Vizeadmiral Schönbach sofort melden! (WHAT!? I-i... must report this too Vice Admiral Schönbach immediately!)

Author's note: Vice Admiral Schönbach is the Inspector of the german navy, which makes him the highest ranking person in the entire german navy.

Meanwhile:

In the middle of the pacific ocean a relatively small grey ship can be seen, drifting aimlessly around.
Inside the bridge of the ship a teenager in military uniform is lying unconsicous on the floor...

???: *groans* W-wo bin ich!? (W-where am I!?

End of Prologue

Rewrite of the Prologue is completed, but should I keep the german text in there or remove it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 419 69
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
82.6K 3.6K 22
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
90.2K 1.3K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
248K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...