Transcendent Thirst

By YOLOwriting101

"What I was going to say was selfish..." He mumbled. I edge closer to him until my hand slowly cradled his ch... More

💉 p r e f a c e
💉 p r o l o g u e
💉1
💉2
💉3
💉4
💉5
💉6
💉7
💉8
💉9
💉10
💉11
💉12
💉13
💉14
💉15
💉16
💉17
💉18
💉19
💉20
💉21
💉22
💉23
💉24
💉25
💉26
💉27
💉28
💉29
💉30
💉31
💉32
💉33
💉34
💉35
💉36
💉37
💉38
💉39
💉40
💉41
💉42
💉43
💉45
💉46

💉44

1.7K 76 36
By YOLOwriting101

____four years later____
|_Achille_

"Méfiez-vous le rouge, Damon."

I crouch before Damon, the both of us looking up at the red moon. My eyes softened on such a thing as I look over at Aurelie.

She was with her dad, seeing her on his shoulders as he ran through the forest. Though I could notice them easily as if they were just jogging calmly.

"Beware the red...right?" Damon repeats after me in English, and I nod happily. "Why? The moon?"

He points at the moon, and I nod.

"What did the moon do to mommy?" He asks me sadly and I smile.

"The moon isn't the one that harmed me, don't worry. Besides, our troubles are gone now. You and Aurelie our are main focuses. The reason why I say 'méfiez-vous le rouge' is because the moon - when it is this color - heightens our senses. It makes us...hungry for blood and reason is lost. If you aren't able to keep that in check you may end up hurting somebody. You have to keep these - in check."

I press my finger to the tip of Damon's fangs. He was slow on knowing how to retract them, but they came out naturally at night for him. For Aurelie she knew how to control it.

"Red moon is bad all the time?" He asks me another question.

"Not necessarily. It's just a natural phenomenon that comes with being a vampire I guess. We also live in a human world - I was human once as was your father. Your sister, Aurelie, is half human you know." I tell him and Damon gasps loudly.

He clamped his hands over his cheeks, his mouth gaping open. I smile at him because there were people like Norris who made it known to him not to mix. That having a human and vampire child is called a hybrid, and also very dangerous.

I wouldn't say he said it exactly like that, but close enough.

Aurelie is a special case. Along with being a hybrid came her abilities. It also seems that Damon got lucky with them too. Able to manipulate time in his favor.

I'm not sure...he doesn't seem to know how his powers work. Though I do know what power he has because he talks about it all the time.

Darius has the ability to manipulate emotions I suppose. Me on the other hand...I have-.

Me.

I smile, hearing Achilles in my head.

Make sure to tell Damon that his sister isn't like Norris' folklores. Achilles reminds me, and I nod in agreement.

"Damon, also Aurelie is exempt from Norris' stories. She's nothing like them despite being a hybrid. She is still a mystery...but a good kind. Like-."

"The mystery of who stole daddy's blood shake! It good, because it was you." Damon smiles, giggling when I shook my head fast.

"It was actually Achilles, why do you blame me for his bad behavior?" I whimper teasingly even though I heard Achilles laughing up a storm in my head. "Do you love mommy enough to keep our secret?"

"Oui!" He chirps.

"Aww...merci Damon." I murmur, hugging his body now. When I look I see Darius walking towards us now. Saw Aurelie hop off his shoulders - landing beside him.

She smiled at me and it made me...sad.

She was only four, but looked like she was eight. The vampire growing pains me inside...too much. It can't be avoided, but still.

"If you two want to keep a secret, you need to talk a little quieter." Darius suggests to us, resting his finger upon Damon's nose as he crouched too. "Damon your voice is so powerful. I could hear you from so far."

"That a good thing?" He asks nervously.

"Of course! Daddy has a booming voice - so you will too." Darius puffs out his chest and pats it.

"Damon your voice is close to being booming. Not daddy booming, just baby booming." She completely shoots down his excitement. I have to stop myself from snorting even, but Darius snorted without even trying to hide it. "You scream and cry - you're still a baby."

"You only a year older than me!" Damon yells at her, and she smiles.

"Exactly."

There were also these times...

Where Darius and I watched our kids...and they just have their cute, little arguments. They'll argue about pointless things and focus on the trivial. Except I love watching it. It shows that they are starting to have their own opinions - stick up for themselves.

I wish...I could put them into normal school. Darius and I got to experience such a thing - they should too.

Aurelie is half human, so it might work. For Damon he is a full vampire...with powers he doesn't know how to control, and a cute temper. When he's angry he runs around your legs so that you can't see where you're stepping...it really is cute, but aggravating.

Not that I'd tell him that.

"Aurelie you're a blessing in itself. It shouldn't have been possible for you to be born, but I am happy it came to be. Your dad and I needed a blessing - a great one." I state, looking at Darius.

His eyes were red-orange, pupils dilated as much as they could be. I smile at him and he didn't hesitate in smiling back at me.

"Was it worth it?"

Darius and I both looked at Damon. He looked at us curiously, but the curiosity was purely innocent. I nod quickly and make sure it's known it was.

"It was. I'd be crazy to say it wasn't. I know it may be hard to believe, but I was actually a very sad person once." I tell Aurelie and Damon truthfully.

Darius and I look at one another because we both could concur. We both had sad lives that happened to lead us to one another.

"Are you still sad now?" Damon asked as he grabbed my hands.

"Of course not! You, Aurelie, and Darius are my happiness. If that was not obvious before -  I will make sure that it is. You three are my happiness and make my day as soon as I wake up seeing each and everyone of you." I state to him as I pick him up in my arms.

Darius comes closer towards us and he leans his head against Damon's.

"I love you and Aurelie very much, Damon. I think I can speak for Achille when I say this - you both give us something to protect. Not only each other, but you two as well. Do you...understand such a thing?" Darius questions him as if he wouldn't understand such a thing.

Damon ended up nodding very slowly. I wasn't sure if he actually understood...but it seemed like he did in his own way.

"So, your dad and I will show you examples of what you are allowed to drink on such a night." I say, and I set my eyes on the sight of a deer.

When I glance at Darius he was already nodding, and I saw him rush at it. We all saw him get the deer and completely manipulate its fear into something else.

Because it came right towards us with ease and I see Aurelie place her hand on its head. Now we all see it pass out and I nod.

"Now this is something we drink from. Humans are exempt from such practices. Unless...someone truly wants you to drink their blood and you know you'll have full control over such a thing - go for it. If you cannot, I say that you should never drink blood." I inform to them both.

"Isn't human blood the goodest?"

"'Goodest' isn't a word." Darius snorts, and Damon pouts sadly. "No. Your 'special someone' has the best blood of all."

I see Darius glance at me, and I shook my head quickly. Except he continued to just wink at me obviously. Aurelie covered Damon's eyes even though he was begging her to remove her hand.

"He's not lying. If you ever find that one person in your life you love most...supposedly, their blood is the best I guess. Humans are second, but I've only ever drank a couple. It's not the best in my opinion." I shrug, nodding at the unconscious deer. "You two drink up, daddy and I are going to...find something else."

That's when they nod, Damon going ahead. Only for Aurelie to eye is suspiciously, but soon nod. Once they look away Darius and I rush back.

We completely climb onto one of the tallest trees near them. Sitting atop a strong branch with Darius, I saw our kids down there.

"I think Aurelie is catching on." Darius groans, and I glance at him. "She is too smart. Makes me wonder if I should, like, say less bigger words so that I can not increase her already large vocabulary."

"That's silly. Besides, I think it's obvious. We don't ever drink what we kill with them. The only time we did was when Damon was scared to bite the kill with his new fangs." I smile, exposing mine as I see Darius' eyes turn red orange. "You want to go first...or me?"

I see Darius shrug, leaning his back against the thick part of the tree stem. He gestured for me to come to him as he pats the side of his neck with his index finger.

"Go for it, mon amour."

Licking my lips, I could feel the rush of all the hunger I tried suppressing. It came back to me so fast and I never realized how poignant it was.

I go towards him and kiss his lips first. The both of our eyes locked onto one another's. Could feel his hands grip my waist because of such a thing. That's when I go to his neck, kissing the spot I would bite.

Now I take a deep breath, and then I didn't bother holding back anymore. I sink my fangs into his neck, beginning to drink. Could feel his hands tighten on me and pull me closer.

Just from doing this made it harder not to just have sex with him here. It would probably be more wise to do this at home, but I am not good at being quiet.

I moan, sighing softly as I pull away. Licking my lips, I see Darius' eyes pink and saw mine were too.

"My turn." He murmurs, and I see him rush at me. Feeling his fangs bite me, I whimper at how good at felt. My body began to feel hot and tingly with too much of a rise.

How could I avoid such a thing. My hand covered my mouth except noises still left my lips. He could just do this for a second and I'd be aroused.

Feeling him pull away now, I saw that he was eyeing me sensually. The both of us look away shyly only to look down at our kids. We saw them both playing with one another and I sigh nervously.

"You think...she heard?" I ask Darius, and he nods. "You're supposed to make me feel better about all this - not worse."

"Oh...uh, she didn't hear you at all." He nods happily.

He's so bullshitting you. Achilles snorts, causing me to snort too.

"Thanks for making me feel better. About tomorrow though with Tyrone though...are you excited?"

I see Darius' face light up, and he nods. Only to sigh a bit and shrug now.

"He will notice my eye color change. Our fast growing children too. I haven't seen him for so long. I feel like I'm a little too late-."

"It's never too late!" I exclaim, smiling. "You and I are good examples. Especially our kids."

"I can concur - one hundred percent. It's just...he's human. I'm not anymore. He also still works at that restaurant where I was bullied out. The day I met you and all...almost got shot and robbed...hah. Good times." Darius sighs as if that was a reminiscent memory - his close encounter with death.

He was right though. Tyrone was human and humans have a tendency to drop things/people when they are not convenient to them anymore. If they lose interest or just have nothing to do with them at that moment and time anymore - they're done.

"I don't think Tyrone would give up on you that quick. Tomorrow will be fun, promise." I say, taking his hand and nod down at our kids. "Want to go back?"

Darius snorts, nodding at my words.

The both of us jump from the high branch. Landing on our feet before our kids, they look up at us without one once of surprise or fear?

"Mommy! Daddy! We miss you!" Damon squeals, rushing to hug our legs.

I see Aurelie grin - only to look back at Damon excitedly.

"I did too," Aurelie smiles at us, having us both smile back as we crouched before them and hugged, "We both did."

__________________😍

I love them. ❤️

All of them. 🥰

Guess who is getting the recognition he needs? 😗

Tyrone. 🙇🏽‍♀️

It is time - 🤧

He was never forgotten. 🤷🏽‍♀️

There are many things to come. 😌

Not just Tyrone. 🤭

Many...many things. 🥴

So...what'd you think? 🤔

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~ YOLO❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 81.8K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
4.7K 270 23
"Growing up in a pack house full of rabid wolves was hard. Not being able to shift in a pack house full of rabid wolves was even harder. They would a...
54.9K 3K 27
Another BIBLEBUILD FANFICTION Manxman/ BoyxBoy Thank you for coming into my life and changing it for the better. . ---------------⬇️sneak peek⬇️...
4.7K 121 15
"LET ---ME ---GO" I gritted as I tried to pry off the hold he had on my throat. "Do you really want me too... " he laughed "....your dick says otherw...