My Yandere Girlfriend

Par Leo_Matsuzaki

What will happen when your crush (a Yandere) kidnaps you and confesses her love to you? Why tell them you lov... Plus

Chapter 1 Our "Encounter"
Chapter 2 Girlfriend Pecks
Chapter 3 Tears, Pity and Love
Chapter 4 Pre-Date Day and Maids?!
Chapter 5 Date Day Has Arrived! Part 1
Chapter 6 Date Day Has Arrived! Part 2
Chapter 7 Date Day has Arrived! Part 3
Chapter 8 Suspension
Chapter 9 "Cosplay"
Chapter 10 The Mall
Chapter 11 Voted Off
Chapter 12 The Student Council
Chapter 13 Double Date Meetup
Chapter 14 Double Date Struggles
Chapter 15 The Lights
Author Note
Chapter 16 Stranger Things
Chapter 17 The Gathering
Chapter 18 A Plan
Chapter 19 K.O
Chapter 20 Soup Spilled
Chapter 21 Sorry
A/N
Chapter 22 Run
Chapter 24 Complicated
Chapter 25 Back To The Mystery
Chapter 26 Protective Cries
Chapter 27 Clubs
Thanksgiving! Special Chapter
Chapter 28 Insight
Chapter 29 The Stages...
Chapter 30 A Pep Talk
Chapter 31 Forgiving
Chapter 32 - The End
Ending Specials!

Chapter 23 Explanation

1.6K 80 12
Par Leo_Matsuzaki

(Y/n) POV
———

"Wake up, wake up darling." Kirikaku's voice rings in my ear as I turn around in bed, "Nooo, I don't want toooo." I whine.

She giggles and sighs, "Fine then, no (F/F) for you." I stumble out of bed and almost fall but luckily get caught by Kirikaku... Kirikaku?

Why am I calling her Kirikaku instead of dar-.. dar.. d-.. I can't say it.. or think it I mean.

She laughs at me as she heads to the bathroom, "I'll be right out and after I'll make breakfast." I nod as she heads off to the bathroom, already in her casual clothes.

"Da-..dar-...d-.." A sudden rush of memories come back to me.

The copper scent, the crimson stains, the screams and the smile.

I throw my hands over my mouth, the urge to throw up growing.

I run to the bathroom and knock the door loudly. Kirikaku quickly opens the door about to say something. I don't give her a chance as I rush past her and to the toilet where I finally get to throw up my guts- no.. not.. just not guts. Not Sakae.

"Oh my god!" She sits down next to me and holds my hair up/out of my face.

I get it all out and slowly push myself off the toilet bowl, flushing it and wobbling to the sink where I clean myself up.

I finish by using mouthwash and can't help but fall against the wall. Kirikaku tries to catch me but I slightly dodge her grip.

I can't see her the same.

I don't see her the same.

Shit, she'll get suspicious though if I don't make contact.

"S-sorry.. I just don't want to get you sick if I have a fever or flu." Nice job (Y/n).

She sighs, "I don't care if I get sick, you're more important to me."

'If I was then you wouldn't have murdered Sun and Sakae, I don't know what happened to Ena.'

I decide to test my luck.

"How are Sakae, Sun, and Ena? I hope they're okay." I lie through my teeth.

I kept my head down, bangs covering my eyes as I hold my stomach, half because I don't want to see Kirikaku's face, and half because my stomach actually does hurt.

She doesn't answer for at least a minute.

She suddenly drops to the floor sobbing, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I just couldn't stop myself! Saka-bitch kept crying and whining to be let out!" Her voice changed to an angered one.

"Then when I taught her a lesson, that Ena girl wouldn't stop screaming! She didn't even last five minutes!" She laughs crazily.

Tears continue to pour out of her eyes as she confesses, "Then Sun! Sunny boy!" Memories come back at the nickname causing my stomach to churn.

"He just kept going on and on about how I was sick and needed help! I don't need help! I taught him I was perfectly fine! I get good grades! Have a girlfriend! Have friends! It's perfect!" She laughs and laughs as I just stare.

She stops laughing and smiling and cries.

"I couldn't stop."

"I didn't mean to hurt you.."

"I snapped out of it after I hit you... I didn't mean to.. It was the spur of the moment kind of thing.." She sets her hands on her knees as she describes to me what exactly happened.

———
Kirikaku Minako Flashback POV

(Trigger Warning: Swearing and Blood)
———

After I finally got rid of that annoying bastard I heard shuffling near the stairs.

'Hm? And what could that be?'

I leave my knife on the table and slowly make my way to the stairs.

My peripheral vision is quite blurred, but that's normal for me after coming down from such a high.

Those screams were so intoxicating. If only my darling would make such noises. In bed if possible. (Why did I write that? Help)

As I turn the corner a familiar (H/C) headed girl is leaning up against the wall. Her eyes are shut and hands are over her mouth.

'Ohhh? My darling was watching me? I hope I put on a good show for her!'

I smile and get closer to her, "Hi, darling~"

Her eyes open and she stares at me with widened eyes. 'Hmm, is that a good or bad thing? I think she needs to be punished!'

My smile grows slightly wider as I grab the back of her neck, pull her towards me and slam my fist into the back of her head but I miss for some reason and accidentally slam her head into the wall.

She passes out like a light.

As I stand there, I finally realize my mistake.

I sit her and me down and use my legs as a lap pillow. She loves those.

"D-darling?" My mouth is dry, "H-hey, darling wake up!" My voice strains as I try to give myself a happy sounding tone.

"C-come onnn! This-this isn't funny!" I let out a forced laugh.

Nothing.

I nudge her softly.

Nothing.

I shake her shoulders, "Come on darling! I-it's time to eat Katsudon!" I barely manage to put my voice in an exciting tone.

Nothing.

I notice a red substance on my legs.

My eyes widen in fear. 'No, no no no no no.. NO NO NO NO!!!'

I start to panic. Tears prick at my eyes as I rest my forehead on hers, "I don't like this game darling... just be okay (Y/n)... okay?" A few stray tears escape.

I look at my hands. Some blood being from my darling and some from my previous victims.

I slowly stand up. My legs wobble. I lean in the wall and stay like that for a few minutes before picking darling up.

I walk her to our bathroom and fix up her wound by cleaning it up and putting bandages on it.

After that I bring her to our bedroom and lay her down.

I sigh and move a few strands of her beautiful (H/C) hair out of her face.

"Oh darling... what are you going to say when you wake up.."

I shake my head and walk back to the basement to clean up.

I first grab the bodies and cut them up. I put them into trash bags and set them at the stairs.

After I put the bodies away I get to work on cleaning up the blood. I clean the chairs first, then the floors, then the walls, and lastly the table, and my axe and knife.

I sigh loudly, exhausted. Luckily tomorrow is Saturday so I'll have time to rest.

I don't want to even think about what darling's reaction might be.

I shake my head and take the trash bags one by one to the dumpsters. I also take our own trash bags from the kitchen, bathroom, etc. to the dumpsters as well.

Once I'm done I take a big stretch before walking back home. I had to walk to the dumpster and back 4 times. I took the scenic route though which no one takes.

I replace the garbage cans in the kitchen, bathroom, etc. and finally head to bed.

I change into pajamas and snuggle up behind darling.

She suddenly starts turning my way—which at first startled me, thinking she was awake but fortunately she was asleep—.

She cuddles up to my chest making me instinctively wrap my arms around her.

My heart melts as I fall asleep smiling. Happy that even her body loves me.

———

I woke up first and quickly got up and got dressed.

After I got dressed, I took off darling's bandages. Which luckily was okay seeing as her wound had covered over.

I still feel bad about that.

I shake it off and decide to wake her up and just hope she doesn't remember anything.

'Wake up, wake up darling.'

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

7.8K 178 24
Obsessive! Yandere x GN! Reader *Y/N uses They/Them pronouns in this book :) *I don't own the cover art. *Multiple people are in love with Y/N in t...
Yandere naga Par AUSHI

Roman pour Adolescents

87.5K 2.2K 29
(Yandere naga x Fem Reader) A story about how y/n become the obsession of a certain naga who wants to have her at all cost. It's my 1st work and Eng...
34.3K 1K 49
╰┈➤ • "𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓵." ʸᴬ...
15 0 9
He has met you for quite a long time and he has set his eyes on Y/n. He always keep an eye on her and watching her from afar. He was hesitate to show...