Blood Bond / VKOOK

By RoroBaka

It all started because of an innocent mistake, It was his fault , not mine. It's all because of him ! Because... More

BIG WARNINGS!
MUST-READ TO UNDERSTAND!
• INTRODUCTION •
Prologue • rules
Chapter 1 • Half - Vampire
Chapter 2 • Vampire blood
Chapter 3 • Dangerous Mistake
Chapter 4 • Blood Bond
Chapter 5 • Cherry Blossom Book
Chapter 6 • Last Time
Chapter 7 • 10 Seconds
Chapter 8 • The beginning
Chapter 9 • Help
Chapter 10 • A Legion
Chapter 11 • Matriarch's care
Chapter 12 • A thirsty day
Chapter 13 • A Promise
Chapter 14 • One goal at a time
Chapter 15 • Desire
Chapter 16 • Dumb and Dumber
Chapter 17 • The Witch
Chapter 18 • The Plan
Chapter 19 • Napiyong
Chapter 20 • Unconsciousness Self
Chapter 21 • Coming Back Home
Chapter 22 • Uncontrollably Confused
Chapter 23 • 6 Months
~ Tagged ~
Chapter 24 • Two Opposite Sides
Chapter 25 • White Eyes
Chapter 26 • How to be a Demon
Chapter 27 • The Reason
Chapter 28 • A Place To Hide
Chapter 29 • Demon's Death
Chapter 30 • Hurtful Past
Chapter 31 • Tonight
Chapter 32 • Scared from 'it'
Chapter 33 • A Soft Desire
Chapter 34 • Confession
Chapter 36 • Farewell
Chapter 37 • Vampire meets Demon
Chapter 38 • Change of Plans
Chapter 39 • Jeon Jun
Chapter 40 • Mysterious House
Chapter 41 • Fairies' Powder
Chapter 42 • Black Blood
Chapter 43 • Judgement
Chapter 44 • Euphoria
Chapter 45 • The One
Chapter 46 • One Legion To Save
Chapter 47 • Lust You Can't Escape
Chapter 48 • Another Goodbye
Chapter 49 • Grandma's Threat
Chapter 50 • No Fear
Chapter 51 • End of Depression
Is it really the end???

Chapter 35 • Dim Feelings

14.9K 808 313
By RoroBaka

New edit by me! :D

The best smut scene I've ever written was in the last chapter, and it was just a dream... after finishing writing this scene, after putting so much thought and effort into it, I realized I was writing a dream, and I was like "Wtf Roro it's just a dream... what a baka..." 

• PREVIOUSLY •

The chapter started with a good sex scene but it was just a dream 🤡

Taehyung woke up in the elves' village and went out of the room, he noticed Hoseok and some friends and asked them where the other bangtan's members are. After long bubblings finally Hoseok told him that Namjoon and Jeongguk were talking in a random room.

Taehyung went there to overhear but then got caught by Namjoon. The count took it as an opportunity to talk with both of them. Namjoon explained to them more about the rules. And let them permission to bond again if they want. Jeongguk said that he won't bond with anyone cuz he doesn't want to silent his demon-side.

Then Namjoon left them alone. The two had their own talk, and Jeongguk told him that he's leaving cuz he's going to join his father to destroy him from the inside. Taehyung tried to convince him not to leave, and Jeongguk understood that his demon-side is now soft to him (uwu)

• PREVIOUSLY •

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ HUGE TRIGGERING WARNING ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

From this chapter and on, side characters will be killed... not bts members but yes other groups...

I'm a multi so believe me each group I write here I like them and I listen to their music. Sorry if it triggers some of you...

I didn't plan this plot to be this deep at the start but while writing the chapters I got to the conclusion that I want this story to be dark.

If this chapter is too much for you to handle then please stop reading, I don't want to trigger my readers...

I'll add this warning to the 'warnings page' so new readers will know before start reading.

With each chapter I guess I'll find more warnings to share lol... 

So main warning: THIS STORY WILL BE DARK

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ HUGE TRIGGERING WARNING ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

words: 3610

**

Chapter 35 • Dim Feelings

Jimin entered the room and closed it behind him silently, tried not to make a sound. He rose his head up from the ground and noticed Yoongi was in the middle of wearing his shirt. He just inserted his right hand into the short sleeve and his other hand grabbed the lower part of the fabric to push it down.

Jimin could see the lower naked back, made him gulp from the sudden attack. He didn't expect to see Yoongi in the middle of dressing up. "Hey..." he let out a soft voice, expected to see the other's body startling or something but, Yoongi already could feel his presence.

Yoongi looked over his shoulder and saw Jimin's face, "hey" he mumbled and bent down to grab his pants only to dress it up.

"Can we talk?" Jimin walked closer to him.

"Talk" the older said shortly and was focused on inserting his left leg into the pants.

Jimin's lips stretched into a thin line. He thought about what should be his first sentence so it won't annoy the older, "we didn't have sex..." 

Yoongi pulled the pants up and fixed the zipper, "mm..." he let an indifferent sound out.

"Hyung..." Jimin slightly held his sleeve, tried to get his attention. Yoongi felt his heart softening by the sweet voice, he just can't ignore him for so long... he couldn't be evil or rude to him. He loved him too much.

He looked up at the younger, let a soft sigh out, "I believe you..." he mumbled, "I still feel bothered..." he looked away, felt embarrassed to say the next words, "I just want you to be only mine... I want everyone to know that you're mine" his cheeks slightly brushed into pink.

Jimin slowly smiled, he grabbed Yoongi's cheek with his palm and made him look back at him. They stared at each other when Jimin had his soft and loving smile, "I am only yours..."

"Yeah but... you did give him pleasure right?"

"I... it... it was only a blowjob..." Jimin bit his lower lip, felt bad for agreeing to Hoseok yesterday.

Yoongi let an irritated sigh out and moved away, "I don't like it ok?" his voice toned up with annoyance, "I know it's just a blowjob and I know it's just sex, but I'm done with these heavy feelings inside me, I felt this for too long, I've been jealous of Jeongguk and other Vampires for fucking too long! I don't want you to do anything with others and I fucking don't care if I sound like a weak and stupid Kine!" he burst out, didn't shout but his voice was firmly and angry.

Jimin's body stiffened by the sudden words. He never guessed Yoongi would be this deep in love with him. "Hyung..."

Yoongi let an annoyed breath out and ruffled his hair messily, "I'm so pathetic... I finally got to feel you and be with you... and yes I should be happy with this, but... I can't stop myself to want all of you..." he rose his eyes to lock stare with the shocked younger, "...I'm selfish..."

Jimin felt his heart squeezing so painfully, in a romantic moment like this he should cry out of happiness, but all he could do was giving Yoongi the biggest smile he managed to do. His eyes disappeared into two crescent and his lips smeared to both sides, showed his white teeth.

Yoongi mesmerized by this beautiful and warm smile, his eyes widened from the unexpected expression.

Jimin walked closer to him and capped his cheeks only to bump their lips in a long a sweet peck.

Yoongi was confused, his eyes still were opened, staring at the younger. His heart thumped loudly and his body sweated a little.

Jimin broke the kiss and just looked into the elder's eyes. He still smiled at him with a soft stare, "let's talk with Namjoon" he suddenly said, which confused Yoongi even more.

Yoongi cocked a brow, looked at him with a perplexed expression. 

"Let's bond, Min Yoongi" 

Those words made Yoongi's mouth fall down to the ground and his eyes widened even widen if that's possible. "what?" was the only thing he managed to say.

"I want to have a Blood Bond with you" Jimin's soft smile didn't disappear even not for a second. He still was certain about his words, and waited for approval that obviously will come.

"Jimin..." Yoongi mumbled out, his brain still didn't progress those words, "Jiminie... do you understand what you're saying to me?"

Jimin just nodded as a reply.

"It's not a regular relationship... it's committing yourself to me, you're going to be..." Yoongi gulped before continuing, "completely mine..."

Jimin chuckled cutely and crossed his arms around the elder's neck, "I know Hyung" their faces were so close to each other that their noses brushed lightly, "I want you, only you Hyung, only you" he moved forward and locked his lips with him.

Yoongi was so happy, so happy that he thought his heart will burst out and explode. He was so damn happy.

He hugged the younger around his waist and kissed him back. He squeezed the younger's body so they'll be close as possible to each other.

Yoongi broke the kiss and moved his lips down to his neck, "you'll be completely mine..." he mumbled into the younger's skin. Jimin smiled warmly and let the older kiss his neck, he hummed and let a soft 'yes' out.

"Mine... Jiminie is mine..." Yoongi whispered out countless times while leaving butterfly kissed on his neck, "mine" he for the last time said and squeezed their bodies together much stronger.

Jimin smiled, hugged him tightly too and hid his head into the other's neck.

They stayed like this, warming each other with feelings and love. They didn't mind about anything now.

They were in love, and they knew that this feeling is nothing compared to others.

**

"So there's gonna be a change in the plan..." Namjoon said to the six counts that were there. They were in a random house that had some books all around the walls. They stood in the middle of the room in a circled position.

"What?" Jaebeom raised his voice in shock, "we can't change our plan-"

"What can happen in one night???" Jennie glared at Namjoon. The two new counts just looked at them in wide confused eyes and didn't say anything.

"Yeah I was like this too at the beginning," Hongjoong whispered to them, and they just gave him an embarrassed smile.

Seventeen's count was Choi Sungcheol, but he asked them to call him Scoups as a nickname. (G)I-dle's count was Jeon Soyeon. 

"So I had a talk with Jeongguk-" Namjoon continued to talk calmly, didn't mind the two mad counts, "they plan to join Jeon Jun and destroy him from the inside while we attack from the outside-"

"Wait wait-" Soyeon cut him, took everyone's eyes on her, "I guess Jeongguk is the half-demon you told me before..." she crossed her arms over her chest and looked into Namjoon's eyes, "also as I heard, Jeon Jun's youngest son is dead, so if I connect the dots, Jeongguk is Jeon Jun's son and he faked his death-"

"Yeah, correct" Soobin nodded to her, but she didn't finish-

"Then, you really think his father will accept him back after faking his death?!" she slightly raised her voice just to sound more certain, "clearly he faked his death only because something happened there in the family! there's no other reason! and there's NO WAY his father, THE Jeon Jun, will accept him back so smoothly"

"You're indeed smart Soyeon" Jennie smirked at her, "I like you here" the other count just receive a small embarrassed smile.

"You're right Soyeon-ssi," Namjoon still stayed calmed, showed that he already thought about all this, "that's why I don't trust this legion that Jeongguk was with, and that's why I'm going to meet them"

"Oh no no" it was Soobin's time to stop him, "it can be another plan by them! maybe it all was planned so they'll kill you!"

"Right!" Jaebeom and Jennie agreed, others just nodded.

"Guys, I trust Jeongguk" Namjoon glared at them, his stare was so deep and angry, he started to get annoyed that they doubt one of his members.

"Let's be smart for a second Namjoon" this time Jennie took the room's attention, "let's say we're doing Jeongguk's and this Legion's plan, which can be a good plan, but what if this is all a deception? and you won't come back... do you think we can agree to take this risk?"

Namjoon looked at them, thought deeply about their opinions, "any suggestions?" he asked after a few seconds.

"Uhh... maybe we can meet them in this area, where our broods are, and if they attack you we can protect you" Scoups suggested.

"It's also dangerous for the broods" Hongjoon answered first before they'll agree, "they will know our new hidden place"

Jennie, Soobin and Namjoon sighed in frustration. 

"I'm sorry guys," Namjoon looked up at them, "I'm doing this, I'm going to meet the Legion, they can be an ally which will be a huge help," he decided, "I'm taking this risk and leaving before night" he started to walk to the exit, showed that he didn't care about their opinions for now.

The counts looked at each other with no other way to stop him.

**

• THREE MONTHS AGO

Suho stood in the middle of the forest, the darkness around him. His foot tapped the ground countless times when it seemed like he was waiting for something. His hands crossed over his chest and his eyes looked forward with boredom inside them. 

He yawned and suddenly moved to the side quickly. A body flew next to him to the ground, "you're still too obvious Jeongguk" Suho looked down at him, noticed the younger rolling his eyes.

"How the fuck can I ambush you and at the same time try to keep my guard from 4 demons!!!" he shouted and stood up. Giggles and chuckles heard between the trees around them and 4 demons came out of the darkness. "And not just this! I also need to keep my aura down so you won't feel it, and ALSO turn into a demon form! all this at the same time! this is so tough Hyung!"

"First! stop whining!" Suho raised his voice at him, made the other pout, "second, you need to be this good to be able to face your father! if you won't practice then of course you won't be able to do it well! so fucking keep training and go back to your position!!!" he demanded and Jeongguk nodded like an obedient puppy.

He walked back into the darkness, changed his form into a demon and vanished.

Suho started to walk in the forest, searched for another area to stand.

"SUHO!" a voice was heard in the background. The leader could feel a presence walking closer to him. He looked at the vampire that was approaching him and panting heavily.

"I-I saw demons around your place! I-I didn't know what to do and came back here" the Vampire girl said while looking at the leader who agreed for her to stay with them.

Suho sighed, noticed her frightened eyes, "if they find our place because of you I swear I'll kill you with my bare hands" his eyes looked at her dead in the eyes, pierced her deeply with threat and fear.

Suddenly they heard a shout behind his back. He could recognize the voice so it didn't bother him to turn. But Chungha looked over Suho's shoulder to see Jeongguk on the ground and Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun grabbing him while laughing evilly.

"I'm sorry Suho-ssi... I don't want to be a trouble for you guys, but you've been so nice to me these weeks that I've thought it's ok to stay..." Chungha looked down at the ground, she hugged herself while feeling ashamed, "I... don't want to die in this war... I want to be alive to see the war ending... to see vampires being free again..." her eyes shined with tears.

Suho just looked at her, his eyes narrowed lightly while scanning her expression. He sighed with annoyance and put his hand on his waist, "it's the last time you're leaving the house" he surrendered to her whines and looked to the side, didn't want to make eye contact with her, "I don't care that you want to help Jeongguk, his mission with you ended already! he made you trust him like a needy vampire and that's it, so stop being clingy to him and stay at home, understand?!" 

Her eyes were wide in shock. He maybe was angry but... his words, were actually caring. Also, the warmest thing that he said was 'home' and he didn't add 'my' before it! which means, he referred his home to their...

She slightly smiled with red cheeks, "I'm sorry, I won't be clingy on Jeongguk again... we just been close because I try to keep his Vampire-side safe, so you guys won't change into a complete demon-"

A sigh cut her words, "you won't be the one who's helping his Vampire-side, only his brood can make him a one-minded, his connection with you isn't strong enough so you can affect him! just stop making problems"

Chungha pouted and nodded, "I just tried to help"

Suho looked over his back, got tired of her, saw Jeongguk growling at the three demons. They've been fighting like cats all this time. "go back ho-" he turned back at her and suddenly saw white eyes behind her back. His eyes widened from the unexpected.

He quickly changed his expression into a smirk and nasty eyes. He grabbed her hair firmly, made her yelp. He swang her a little and made her look into his white shiny eyes, "look what we got here guys" he raised his voice, so the whole demons around him will look at him, "a weakly vampire" he chuckled evilly.

Her eyes watered from the pain, she grabbed his arm, tried to release her locks, but he was so strong.

Jeongguk and the three other demons from EXO Legion stood up. They suddenly saw three pairs of white eyes. Jeongguk's heart beat so strongly, their aura felt so strong compared to vampires.

He noticed Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun walked at a fast pace to their leader. He thought for a moment if he should join them or run away, it was so dangerous if one of his father's demons will see him. 

After short seconds his legs walked after the three demons. He gulped and changed his expression into a serious one, did his best to show confidence.

"We could smell this stinky scent all around this area" one of the strangers said, his appearance slightly showed clearer while his legs walked closer to them.

Suho threw the girl on the ground, made her screech. She trembled when all she could understand that it was the end of her life. Her dream, to see the war ends, will never come true.

Suho didn't understand how they could smell... demons don't have strong smell sense unlike werewolves, even vampires have better smell sense. But Demons? not at all.

"How can you smell this good?" Suho put his hand on his waist, slightly smirked at them, showed them that he wasn't afraid at all. He shouldn't be though, demons don't kill other demons, unless...

"Oh she was just really stinky" the demon chuckled evilly, the two others that were next to him laughed from his joke. 

Suho faked a laugh, "now that you say this... I can smell this too" he didn't stop his laugh which made Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun laugh out too.

"Anyway guys, you shouldn't worry, we will take care of her so just continue your trip" Suho smirked at them, hid his true feelings of worry.

"And we will miss the show?" one of the demons chuckled. The others laughed.

Suho bit his lower lip, looked down at Chungha who frowned with fear. "well, the show is gonna be really long..." he faked another laugh. His members noticed something was off with Suho, usually he won't risk himself and his Legion for a vampire. 

Jeongguk knitted his brows, still was focused on the three demons. For a reason, he didn't mind about Chungha, his heart started to be darker day by day. Slowly he connected to his demon-side more and more.

"OH C'MON! I start to get tired" the third demon said, his hair was blonde which made him different from the two others. He disappeared so suddenly and showed next to the vampire girl. She startled and trembled madly.

None managed to comprehend what was happening and in a quick move the blonde demon inserted his nails into her chest and took her heart out. 

Suho's, Kai's, Sehun's and Changyeol's eyes widened in shock. 

Chungha gasped from the sudden attack, and slowly let her body fall down on the ground lifelessly.

Suho stared at her with wide eyes, his hands trembled. He clenched them into fists tightly that his nails dig into his skin. 

The blonde demon laughed evilly and took a bite of the heart, then he spat it out elsewhere and squeezed the heart till it bombed. All the blood spread all around his face. He licked his lips with a horny expression on his face, "ahh~ I can come from this" 

A loud laugh suddenly heard from another demon, his hair was red like blood, "OH GOD, GIKU! THAT WAS SO GOOD!" he walked closer to them and kicked the dead body.

Suho's eyes darkened, his brain couldn't think straight even if he tried hard. He couldn't understand why he cared about her so badly, but at that time he didn't mind. 

His glare rose up to them and with a sudden move, he jumped on the blonde demon and snapped his head. But of course it won't kill him, it will just shock him for short seconds. Suho didn't waste time and dig his nails into his soul.

Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun jumped on the two demons, averted from them to attack Suho to protect their friend.

Jeongguk just stood there, with his eyes staring at their actions. He didn't show any interest in joining their battle or escape from it. 

His eyes were empty with no emotions at all.

It was true that he was kinda close to Chungha, the two were vampires so Chungha trusted him the most. And yet, he doesn't feel any sympathy for her.

Why?

Is it because she's a Vampire? So... does that mean that if one of his brood was in danger then he wouldn't mind it?

No way...

He protected Taehyung before, he remembered that he cared about him! Was it because of the Blood Bond?

 All these minutes of standing, his demon friends fought against the other three demons. Jeongguk was frozen in his place, while his expression didn't change at all.

His heart felt darker day by day.

And every day that past he felt how he preferred his demon-side, how he like these nonemotional feelings, this carelessness about people.

At that very moment, he wasn't sure if there's a vampire that can make him remember what is it to be a vampire.

**

ok I'm late for work I didn't notice the time loool 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! have a great night\day everyone!!! ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1.1M 33.1K 44
I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes, I swear I improved. Almost fetus book Jk¡top Tae!bottom Strong language. Smut. Inappropriate content. Violence
556K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.7M 89.9K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...