Swirling Around (bwwm/interra...

By kbspurg21

When Brent laid his eyes on Illena again he almost wrecked his car. Illena falls for Brent fairly quick. Him... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Charter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Not an update Sorry
Ive been tagged!!!
Chapter 34
The Fall
Chapter 35
Not an update
Brain dumping

Chapter 1

29K 697 166
By kbspurg21

Illena was a such a beauty. She stood at 5 foot 6 with honey brown skin. She had all the necessary curves in the right places. She cared about her appearance so she hired a personal trainer. Her hair, oh her hair, she wore her luscious locks in their natural state.At about shoulder length. Her hair always seems to be on point. Whether she was doing her morning run or just out in general.

Brent fantasied about how he wanted to run his fingers through her hair and his hands roaming her body. He never worked up the courage to go talk to her. He knew he'd be at a lost for words. He'd get lost in her beauty. He just had to have her.

Brent drove his car towards his law firm and almost wrecked his car. He slammed on his breaks so hard he swore he had whiplash.

UGH!!

Brent massaged his neck. Damn he thought. He looked at the coffee that had spilled on the dash board and the files all over his back seat.

Knock Knock

Brent looked up when he saw the face of Goddess.

"Are you okay?"

"Uh yeah i uh i though i saw something in the road" He quickly lied.

"Um okay yeah we don't want to have to call the police for your murdering animals in the streets." The Goddess said with a laugh

Oh her laugh was like an angelic choir. He could lose himself with her for sure.

"Well I don't want that I'm not sure if jail house orange is my color." Brent let out a chuckle.

"Since you're okay and there aren't any dead animals under your tire Im going to go finish my run." The Goddess turned around and ran in the opposite direction.

Brent began gathering his scattered files. "I need to request a pick up and a detail appointment." Brent barked in his phone. Brent walked into his new office building. "Morning boss," Jaxson Prescott called from behind his desk. He was Brent's best and longest friend. He offered him the job when he moved back home after turning down a very nice corporate law job up in the city. He wanted to live a not so hustle and bustle type life. He still had clients from all over the state but he just didn't want to deal with the back stabbing and the ladder climbers/backstabbers.

"Hey man take my keys and when the car people come to get the car tell them not to fuck anything up"

"Will do boss, Ey don't forget you have a meeting with some hospital administrator. They want you to look over their contract with the builders before they sign."

"Alright Ill be in my office just let me know when he gets her."

Brent sat his 6 foot 4 frame down at his desk. He check his emails and chatted with a few clients who had some legal questions for him. He ran his fingers through his deep brown hair and sipped his coffee.

ILLENA

"Morning team how's it going" Illena walked into the business office of the hospital. She greeted the nurses that were at the nurses station outside her office. "Pretty good. how was your morning run" Her best friend and lead nurse Denetria asked her. "It was great as usual. its just this super handsome dude almost wrecked his car. He says he almost hit an animal or something but who knows what he really was doing." Illena shrugs

"He probably was looking at you and almost wreck" Denetria cracks up laughing

"Shut up, Don't you have a job to do" Illena huffs.

"Nope ive done all my rounds. You know im the best at what i do" Denetria was right she was one of if not the best nurses that this hospital had seen in a while. "Did you sign the contracts for the contractors so can start on the new cancer wing?" Denetria asked as she sat in one of the chairs infront of Illena's desk.

"I have a meeting with a law firm here in town. uh. I think is Porter & Associates. So if they say its okay then Ill be signing the contract and giving it to them later today." Illena checked her hair in the mirror to the left of her and caught glimpse of the clock on the wall. "I better get going the meeting is in like 10 minutes."

Illena bolts out of her office and down the hall to the main entrance. She walks to her car. She hopped into her car and drove out of the parking garage. She pulled into the parking lot with 3 minutes to spare.

Damn i was flying

Illena struts her self across the street and through the front do to the desk. Where a handsome guy was behind the desk.

"Welcome to Porter & Associates." He said with a dazed look on his face when Illena walked in. Jaxson was trying to keep his composure because Illena's beauty caught him off guard.

"Hi I'm here to speak with a Brent Porter about the hospital. I'm Illena Gregory the administrator from Regional we have an appointment today."

"Ill let him know your here"

Jaxon got up and went down to Brent's office.

"Hey man there's this chick here to see you. Says she's from the hospital and that She's the administrator for the hospital. And man she's WHOO man. damn." Jaxson continued to gush over the client

"Calm down man chill. Send her on back."

Jaxson walks back up front. Follow me. Jaxson take her to Brent's office. "Boss Ms. Gregory. Ms. Gregory Brent Porter.

Brent looks up from the contract that she had sent to him a few days ago and he was re reading over it. He almost dropped the coffee he was sipping on for the second time today. There she was the most magnificent beauty he had ever laid his eyes on. He stood up. "Ms. Gregory please sit"

"Thank you, But you don't have to be formal call me Illena." She reached out her hand and shook his hand.

"Alright then Illena feel free to call me Brent."

"So Brent, you really didn't see an animal this morning did you"

"uh" Brent looked at her blankly

"Oh never mind we can discuss that after we talk about this contract."

They spent the next few hours going over the contract and determining what to go with and what to revise so they could send it back.

"Alright now that that is out of the way, what did you mean about this morning" Brent asked as he leaning back in his chair.

"Its just i run that route every morning and I've never seen any types of animals except the occasional bird flying around. No stray cats or dogs running around. So i figured something or someone caught your attention causing you to almost wreck" Illena said giving him a very alluring look. "You weren't distracted by me or anything were you." She asked boldly.

Brent wiped his face and took a deep breath. She was making him sweat. "uh uh nah no it wasn't that." Brent stammered

"Its okay if you were" Illena says before standing. She walked over and leaned against his desk. "So quick question are you up for going out with me sometime?"

Brent low-key had to pinch himself to insure he wasn't dreaming. Nah dawg she just asked you that. Brent stayed silent

Illena got off the desk and turned and faced him. "Look im a grown woman and you're a grown man who like i knows what he wants. So no need to play little kids games of cat and mouse. I want to go out with you and show you a good time. Or is that not something you're into."

Brent could only stare at her. She walked to towards the door and he watch her hips move and he was in a trance.

"Well in case you change your mind here's my card call me if you ever want to take me up on that offer." She set her card down on the end table by the door and left.

Brent was there in still looking bewildered. Shortly after she left he heard rapid footsteps rushing towards his office door.

"Dude!" Jaxson said rushing through the door. "She is smoking hot. I've never been one to take dip in chocolate fountain but if there are more like her out there i might just have to try it out." Jaxson gushed like a little school girl.

"She asked me out" Brent said in a whisper.

"Wait she asked you out. Tell me you said yes"

"I didn't say anything i just sat there like a fucking IDIOT!" Brent jumped up from his desk and grabbed the card off the end table.

"DUUUUDDDDEEEE, really you clammed up how the hell that happen. You better call her and take her out or something." Jaxson walks out of the office. "FUCKING IDIOT"

'YEAH I KNOW" Brent yells back

So that's the end of chapter one :)

What do you think of Illena's bravery is she to bold.

How do you all like the chapter?

Send me a message let me know

comment vote share!!!

I have the second chapter written I just have to type it out and add a little bit bewarned there is well there will be a little bit of sexual things going on in this book so if that makes you sqimish you might not want to read it. but let me know what you think ill update next week :) happy reading

xoxo Kertivia

oh PS i need some help with a cover

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 10.4K 35
Let's say your about to marry the man of your dreams, but you're mother in law hates you, threatens your unborn child, and no one - not even your fia...
433K 22.5K 37
Brent Clyde has been homeless for three years. He goes to different shelters every night. His family kicked him out when he turned down a marriage pr...
213K 7.5K 41
Her innocence was amusing to him but the dark secrets that hid behind it were scarier than anything. Her timid nature was very sweet and delicate, sh...
155 3 5
After being attacked, Stephanie is now in fear of her life. With her brother, Lance and her love interest, Andrew by her side she feels somewhat safe...