Insanity ~ Teen Wolf/Stiles S...

By TheAmericanWannabe

Stiles hasn't been the same since his encounter with the Nogitsune. His mind still frustrated over the things... More

Chapter 1: Starting Over
Chapter 2: Is Everything Okay?
Chapter 3: Lacrosse Practice...
Chapter 4: What happened?
Chapter 5: I'm Fine...
Chapter 6: Just Talk To Him...
Chapter 7: Turning...
Chapter 8: A Third Possibility...
Chapter 9: Foreign Student...
Chapter 10: Screams...
Chapter 11: Senses...
Chapter 12: Okay?
Chapter 13: A Door That's Ajar...
Chapter 14: Packs...
Chapter 15: Stalkers...
Chapter 16: Lost...
Chapter 17: Where Are You Stiles?
Chapter 18: Lydia...
Chapter 19: Start Talking...
Chapter 20: Doubts...
Chapter 21 [Part 1]: Pack Meeting...
Chapter 21 [Part 2]: Pack Meeting...
Chapter 22: Sight...
Chapter 23: Cure...
Chapter 24: He's Stiles, but... He's not.
Chapter 26: Hunger...
Chapter 27: Unpredictable...
Chapter 28: Tricksters...
Chapter 29: Nightmares Of The Daydream...
Chapter 30: Crazy...
Chapter 31: Hive Mind...
Chapter 32 {Birthday Special}: Unsatisfied Hunger...
Chapter 33: The Death of Scott McCall...
Chapter 34: We Are The Same...
Chapter 35: Trapped...
Chapter 36: Sarcasm...
Chapter 37: Loyalty...
Chapter 38: Torture...
Chapter 39: Memories...
Chapter 40: Feeding Time...
Chapter 41: Regret...
Chapter 42: Deception...
Chapter 43: Finding Lydia...
Chapter 44: Prison Break...

Chapter 25: The Plan...

3.2K 134 106
By TheAmericanWannabe

Isaac's POV

"Why?" I asked Malia in pure curiosity. Deaton stood to my right, and Ethan was to my left, both just as curious as I was.

"Scott and I may have found a way to stop all this before it gets worse." She replied, sighing and making odd facial expressions as she talked.

"Well, you guys can head to the Den." Ethan unfolded his arms. "I'm not going near that psycho."

"Yeah, I'm with him." I agreed swiftly.

"Guys!" Malia sounded a little annoyed. "We all have to go!"

"No way!" Ethan refused. "In case you don't remember, but Aiden, my brother, is dead."

"And so is Allison." I followed up. The memory of her engraved in the depths of my mind, haunting my conscience like a ghost.

"And it's because of him."

"Ethan, Isaac." Deaton steped forth, a look of reassurance on his face. "I know you lost the people close to you, and I know you're still hurt, but we need to work together. If we don't, the outcome of this entire situation is inevitable."

"Why are you with them?!" Ethan yelled. "You'd be dead too if it wasn't for us saving your ass!"

"And I'm grateful for that, thank you." Deaton's voice raised a little. "But what's passed is not our main focus. It's what's coming that's our issue."

"Oh, come on!" I spoke up, having enough of hearing everything. "The psycho tried to kill his own Dad! Why should we help him?!"

"Because that wasn't Stiles!" Malia roared. "All those things that happened before was not because of Stiles, and you know it!" Her eyes began glowing and she had a low growl. As a mere reaction, Ethan roared in her face, his eyes a piercing blue. The atmosphere escalated in a matter on seconds.

"Ethan!" Lydia suddenly came in between the two, breaking the immense tension. Both lost the glow in their eyes and their fangs retracted. "Fighting is not going to solve this!"

"Oh, so you're on their side?!" Ethan yelled. "I can't believe-"

"Stop!" Lydia screamed in his face, and the atmosphere was silent. She took a moment to adjust. "You lost Allison." She looked to me. "But so did Scott." My eyes lowered as the pain of losing Allison flowed through me like my own blood. "You lost Aiden." Her voice cracked at his name, and her eyes began tearing. "So did I." Lydia was too hurt to continue, so she just looked into the mourning eyes of her Lover's twin.

"Ethan, Isaac," Deaton spoke up. "I know the past is a painful, and scary place, and it feels like it never goes away. But in order to prevent Stiles from losing himself again, we need to put it all behind us."

"We can't do this without you." Lydia sniffed.

I looked to Ethan, and he had the same look I did.

"Please?" Malia managed to say in a whisper.

~~~***~~~

Scott's POV

Everyone arrived. Everyone but Stiles and his Dad of course. I begged Mom not to get involved unless I needed her desperately, and she agreed happily. I didn't want to lose her too. Malia and I started off with explaining what we had in mind. But everyone murmured and disagreed. So we chose to pursuade them all.

"With his change in behaviour and increase in anger, we can all see what is happening." Malia began, not mentioning Stiles' name as it was evident. Everyone, including Katia's Pack, listened intently.

"And we need to stop it before it reaches the peak of it's strength." I continued.

"Him." Peter coughed, his arms folded and his posture not so concerned as the rest of us. He leaned calmly on the tree beside him, as though he didn't give much of a care for Stiles, or what we had to say for that matter.

"What?" Katia said.

"We need to stop him. Not it." Peter sighed, as though his comment was obvious.

"Come on, Peter." Derek stood straight, annoyed at his uncle. "You know Stiles isn't to blame for anything that's happened, or might happen."

"You mean, will happen." Peter also stood straight, his voice deepening with annoyance at no one agreeing with him.

"What are you talking about?" Lydia scoffed. "Stiles is not responsible for anything!"

"Come on, Lydia." Peter grinned, and his eyes squinted to give her a soulful look. "I know that's not what you really think." He placed his hands into his pockets. Lydia took a step back, and looked down. And it was as if Peter had just revealed a dark secret of hers. "I know that's not what they think either." Peter pointed to Isaac and Ethan. They had the same look on their faces.

I couldn't believe it. This is what they thought of Stiles?!

"Look, Scott," peter cleared his throat and took a few steps forward. "You're a great kid, a good Alpha..."

Really?

"...in some cases."

There's the let down I was waiting for.

"But, everyone here doesn't really agree with you on this one." I looked around to everyone, and as I looked to Ethan, Isaac and Lydia, they all lowered their heads to look at the leafy ground. As I turned to Katia and her Pack, Luca and a few of his friends held their heads up and snarled.

"You all think Stiles is responsible for this?" I retorted. "You all think Stiles is responsible for everything that happened before?!" I raised my voice.

No reply.

"Stiles is not responsible for anything!" I felt my heart racing, like the adrenaline was running rapidly through me with every breath I took.

"Scott!" Peter called again. "We all know, you more than any of us that, that scrawny, weird kid is not Stiles."

"It might not be Stiles completely, but he is still in there!" I spat back. "I am not giving up on him."

"You see?!" Luca yelled suddenly. "The Alpha wishes to help his friend!" His sarcasm echoed in the hollows of my ears. "Yet his friend was the one who killed his brother," Luca indicated to Ethan, "and his own lover!" He cackled.

"Enough!" I roared and he fell to the ground, speechless. "You all can think what you want! I don't care if you think Stiles is a liability! I don't care if you think he's some lost cause! But I am not giving up on my best friend! Stiles has been with us since the start, and no matter what, he's been the one to pull us back on track when we go off!"

Everyone simply listened, and Derek had a small smirk iching in the corner of his lips.

"If you were in Stiles' position," Kira stood beside me, "he would everything it took to get you back. And you all know it. He's saved our lives on countless occasions, and honestly, we've done nothing in return."

I stormed up to Isaac and Ethan.

"When we were in the Motel, and you," I glared at Isaac, "were in your little trance, who brought you out of it?" Isaac was silent. "And when you were going to saw yourself in half," I turned to Ethan, "who risked their life to save you?" Both didn't answer. "Who?!"

"Stiles." They mumbled.

"Louder." I demanded.

"Stiles." They answered in a slightly louder tone.

"Stiles! And who," I went to Lydia and she simply looked with an innocent face, "has been protecting you since the start?"

"Stiles." She replied in a whisper.

"Stiles has saved our lives a lot more times than we've saved his! And still, you all think he's a lost cause?! Are you guys listening to yourselves?! Stiles may be the only human in our Pack, and you can all say how nerdy, or annoying, or really irritating he is. But that doesn't mean he isn't worth saving! His life is just as important as ours, if not more!"

Derek had a more evident smirk on on his face. He suddenly stepped up beside Kira, Malia, Deaton and I, and spoke.

"Scott's right." Everyone looked in surprise. "Stiles maybe that scrawny, annoying little nerdy kid, but he's more of a hero than we could ever be. And if you think that Aiden and Allison died because of Stiles, you're wrong. And if you won't help now, in destroying this thing inside his mind, then whatever blood is shed is on your hands too!"

"If you don't want to help, fine." Malia stepped forward. "We're not going to force you. But take a quick look around." Everyone looked to each other. "We're all that's left to get rid of this once and for all. We all put our life on the line, just like Stiles would to save us. But if we do this right, no one else has to die. Death will not be guaranteed."

"The Nogitsune is stronger now." Luca growled arrogantly. "What makes you think you can stop him this time, Alpha? How is this time any different to the last?"

"Because we have you." I answered. "We have an entire army to bring this to an end. And we stopped him before. It may not have been for long, but we did it. So we can do it again. And we will." I sighed. "With, or without your help."

Malia, Deaton, Kira, Derek and I waited for everyone to respond.

"Stiles is family, so count us in." Lydia came forward with a smile, alongside Ethan and Isaac.

"My Pack and I would be more than obliged to do what we can." Katia smiled, but Lica and his friends didn't agree as much.

"Are you sure this will work?" Peter groaned, annoyed still.

"If we all play our parts right, this plan will work." Deaton said.

~~~***~~~

"Is everyone clear with-" Katia gave me an odd look. But then I realized, it wasn't me she was looking at.

"Scott?" I heard a quivering voice. I turned around rapidly, my eyes so hopeful of seeing the face of my brother, beside him was the Sheriff.

"Stiles." I called him, and he stumbled towards us. His Dad held him lightly by the arm, guiding him as he took each step. "Stiles, are you okay?"

"Uh... Yeah, wha- what's going on here?" Stiles asked, looking around at everyone as they all stared back at him.

"Pack meeting." I answered.

"About what?" He questioned.

"You." I had to be blunt with the answers and replies. There was no time for sugar coating or easing the situation. We all knew it wouldn't work. "We think we know how to end this now."

"End this now?" Stiles repeated. "Like, right now?"

"Yeah!" I smiled, hope in my heart and soul for Stiles.

"Okay, how?" He smiled a little.

"You might not like it though." My smile dropped. Stiles' little smile faded too. "Remember how I said you have to trust what I say from now on?"

"Scott, where are you going with this?"

"Stiles." I took a deep breath, and just came out with it. "You have to let the Nogitsune in." ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 205 9
*BASED ON TEENWOLF THE MOVIE ENDING* Scott calls Stiles to update him on what all happened; that the Nogitsune escaped thanks to Harris. Harris! Thei...
28.2K 841 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
17.4K 754 17
After Scott's pack defeated Void Stiles, they thought they had gotten rid of him for good. But when Stiles finds himself fighting a battle he can't w...
21.5K 434 16
Stiles Stilinski has always been the funny, easy-going friend that doesn't seem phased by anything. That couldn't be farther from the truth. He's nev...