Birthday Special! [Kuroo Tets...

By Mizucchi

Hey there! Do you know what kind of life these awesome Captains have outside from their own sports? They're... More

Hey There!
Miyuki Kazuya -Deadball-
Makoto Tachibana -Wake Up-
Kuroo Tetsurou -Observant-
Makoto Tachibana -Birthday-
Kuroo Tetsurou -Birthday-
Miyuki Kazuya -Birthday-
Kuroo Tetsurou -Spike-
Miyuki Kazuya -Catch-
Makoto Tachibana -Swim-
Miyuki Kazuya -First-
Makoto Tachibana -Finally-
Kuroo Tetsurou -Different-
Makoto Tachibana -Iwatobi-
Kuroo Tetsurou -Nekoma-
Miyuki Kazuya -Seido-
2016
Hello!
Kuroo Tetsurou ~My One and Only Wish~
Miyuki Kazuya ~The Sorcerer and His Lover~
Tachibana Makoto ~A Promise is A Promise
Miyuki Kazuya ~Unsent Letter to Heaven~
Tachibana Makoto ~Letter for Team~
Kuroo Tetsurou ~Letter to The Other Side of The World~
Tachibana Makoto ~Happy Birthday!~
Kuroo Tetsurou ~Happy Birthday!~
Miyuki Kazuya ~Happy Birthday!~
2017
Aye Aye!
Makoto Tachibana -Old Friend-
Miyuki Kazuya -Please Smile-
Kuroo Tetsurou -Don't, Stop-
Kuroo Tetsurou -Over Coffee-
Miyuki Kazuya -I Miss Him-
Tachibana Makoto -Can You Hear the Sea Singing?-
Miyuki Kazuya -We Can Take Small Steps-
Makoto Tachibana -The Boy with The Cute Smile-
Kuroo Tetsurou -If You Want It-
2018
2019
Kuroo Tetsurou --Plushie--
Miyuki Kazuya --Handcuffed--
Makoto Tachibana --Phone Call--
Miyuki Kazuya --Baking--
Makoto Tachibana --For What it's Worth--
Kuroo Tetsurou --Count--
Tachibana Makoto --Tachibana Makoto was...--
Kuroo Tetsurou --Regret--
Miyuki Kazuya --a bit longer--
2019!
Heyyo!!
Kuroo Tetsurou [Summer]
Miyuki Kazuya [Winter]
Kuroo Tetsurou [Blue Rose]
Miyuki Kazuya [Not Bad]
Tachibana Makoto [Holiday]
Miyuki Kazuya [Different]
Kuroo Tetsurou [Different]
Tachibana Makoto [Different]
Kuroo Tetsurou [Follow]
Tachibana Makoto [Mark]
Miyuki Kazuya [Color]
Tachibana Makoto [Childhood Friend]
Kuroo Tetsurou [Last Night]
Miyuki Kazuya [A Good Friend]
Thank you!!

Tachibana Makoto [Shopping]

39 0 0
By Mizucchi

Prompt: Shopping

Starter is Makoto! This takes place during high school, so around second season. Reader is mentioned but doesn't appear. Enjoy~

******

To be honest, despite his kind personality (according to other people) and good looks (also, according to other people) Makoto isn't used to being the center of attention. He had been friends with Haru for as long as he remembered, and for those years together he knew for a fact that despite the quiet personality the black haired guy has, Haru always became the center of attention their circle of friends. Rin literally moved school in elementary because of him, Asahi and Ikuya were able to perform their best during relay because of him, and they literally created a swimming club together so they can swim in relay once again.

So, in conclusion, when Haru was around, Makoto wasn't used to being the center of attention.

Which was the number one reason, why he really wanted to go home right now.

"No, Nagisa, please, put it back on the rack."

It was Saturday. A day-off to hang out and relax but the more time Makoto spent on the shopping center with Haru, Nagisa, and Rei, the more stressed out he became. It was merely 30 mins into the one of the stores that Makoto regretted telling them he had a date with a girl tomorrow.

"Ehhhhh," Nagisa whined, "But Mako-chan, I'm sure she would love it if you wear this! You'll look cute!"

Makoto looked at the offending object on Nagisa's hand. There was no way he would use a blue jacket with ugly orange feathers around the neck on his date.

"I have to agree with Makoto-senpai on this one, Nagisa-kun." Rei interjected, and for a while Makoto breathed in relief, finally someone with common sense. "Blue and orange is not beautiful at all, at least search for a purple one." Or not.

"What! No, guys! It's not because of the color. I'm not using that no matter what color it is!"

Nagisa looked dejected, but put the offending jacket back on the rack.

"Mako-chan is hard! We can't find anything if you keep rejecting the clothes we suggest to you!"

"I don't need to buy new clothes, though," Makoto replied, "I have enough. After all, it's only a date, Nagisa. It might be our last one."

Nagisa shook his head, "No, no, no! Mako-chan! We have to be positive! I've seen how [Last Name]-senpai look at you! Mako-chan is finally getting a date so we need to properly do it!"

"That's right, Makoto-senpai!" Rei exclaimed, "[Last Name]-senpai is very popular and has lots of fans. She asked you first, right? You have to go all out! If I may, senpai, she likes the color [F/C] so try searching for clothes in that color. Oh, have you thought of where you're taking her? She likes the [Cake flavour] from the shop on the third floor of this mall, if your dating place is nearby you should take her here."

"Oh, you're right, I should think about that—wait, how did you know?!"

"Fufufu," Rei fixed his glasses, a proud smile blossoming on his face, "she was my senior in the Track Field Club, we talked a lot about sweets back then."

"Nagisa, Rei, if we don't split up we won't find the perfect clothes for Makoto tomorrow." Another voice piped from the side, causing all three heads turned to find Haru standing there.

"Haru, where were you?"

"The swimming trunks section."

"Why—no, wait, don't answer that I don't want to hear it."

Makoto covered his eyes with his hand, the stress of stopping three people from doing something stupid kept piling up. Rei telling him what you liked make him more nervous than ever.

"Oh, you're right! Well then, Mako-chan, me and Rei-chan will look over there!" Nagisa said as he dragged Rei along with him.

Left alone with Haru, Makoto released the breath he didn't he held. Right now, he's busy praying to the Gods up there that when Nagisa and Rei returned, they found something decent.

A hand gently placed on his shoulder and Makoto turned to see his childhood friend smiling at him.

"They're looking after you."

"I know," he replied with a smile, "and I'm glad, I guess I'm just not used to it."

"Of being looked after?"

"Yeah," Makoto nodded, "usually I'm the one looking after."

Haru nodded in understanding before he turned back into the racks of clothes. "Now, put that aside and let's find something nice for you."

"Eh? You're still on that?"

"Of course," Haru said, mustering all the seriousness Makoto only saw when they discuss about mackerel, "Makoto is going on a date."

The olive haired male' face flushed red, all the way to the tip of his ears. "Haru!"

"Mako-chan look what we got!" Makoto mentally cursed when Nagisa returned faster than expected. He slowly turned to him, expecting pile of clothes on Nagisa and Rei's hands but instead facing not only Nagisa and Rei, but also Ai and Momo with their hands full of clothes.

"What? Ai? Momo?" What are they doing here?

"We found them!"

"What do you mean you found them!" Ah, this was bad, the stress kept piling up.

"Yahho!" Momo cheered, "we heard you need help!"

"I'm sorry for suddenly barging in like this," Ai continued. Well, at least someone had the decency to apologize.

"Mako-chan, don't mind the details!" Nagisa said, the everlasting smile didn't waver even for a second, he pushed a shirt with orca patterns to Makoto's hands, "Try that!"

"No way!"

"Shhh, don't be picky! We have to find the perfect outfit for you!

Makoto tried to look at Haru for help, but instead found his best friend with another pile of clothes on his hands. "I'm helping, Nagisa. Makoto have to look perfect."

"Haru!" Makoto said exasperated. Makoto turned for help from Rei, who was quiet staring at the pile on his hands. "Rei?"

"Makoto-senpai is really handsome and nicely built, at the same time he is really soft. In order for the success of tomorrow's date, we need to find something that absolutely compliment his eyes! Yes, his eyes! They said eyes are the window of the soul! Ah, beautiful!"

"R-Rei, calm down!"

"Mako-chan!" Nagisa wailed, pushing the shirt even more to him, "hurry up and try this one!"

"Ah, Makoto-san, I think this pants will look good with that!"

"Oh! Use this fedora! I bet you'll look cool! Or maybe the cowboy hat? Ah, Makoto-san is good looking so anything will do!"

"Makoto, this t-shirt has mackerels in it."

"Wa-wait, everyone, calm down!"

"Here I thought something might be going on around here," the voices died down as another familiar voice piped from the side, "it's just you guys, huh?"

Makoto felt like crying when he saw Rin standing there, his hands on his pockets as Sousuke stood beside him.

"What are you doing? Oi, Ai, Momo, we took our eyes off you and you're here pestering Makoto. Where did you get all that clothes from?" Finally, someone with a common sense.

"Listen here, Rin-senpai!" Momo said, "Nagisacchi said Makoto-san has a date tomorrow! So we're trying to find something nice for him!"

Rin smirked, "Oh? A date? Makoto?"

"Please, just help me calming them down."

Rin laughed at his expense, but then patted his shoulder in pity, "Sorry, sorry."

The Samezuka captain turned to Nagisa and the others, "Listen, rather than swarming in like that, do it one by one. After all, Makoto' sense of fashion is nice from the start, rather than trying an image change, wouldn't it be better if Makoto goes on the date with his usual outfit?"

Makoto could literally see the imaginary light bulb above Nagisa's head. "Oh! I see! Rin-chan you're right!"

"Something like Makoto-senpai' sense of fashion. So something that gives out feeling of soft and warm, right?"

"Rei-chan's rght!" Nagisa grinned, "come on, we have to find something like that!" He said as he dashed into the store once again, followed by Rei, Ai, and Momo.

Once again left by Nagisa, Makoto could finally breath properly. His headaches started to lessen.

"Must be tough," Sousuke laughed, "how long has this been going?"

"Barely 30 minutes," Makoto answered, "but I feel like I'm going crazy."

Makoto felt an arm slung around his shoulders, he could practically felt Rin smirking beside him. "Makoto got a date, huh, that's amazing."

"Ahhh, Rin!" He whined, "I got that enough from Nagisa and Rei!"

"Sorry, sorry!" He laughed again, "it just proves they care about you. Make sure to tell us how it goes, okay? For now let's just wait here and hope they bring something similar with what you usually wear."

"What Makoto usually wear..." All heads turned to Haru, who was still staring at the mackerels patterned pants on his hands. He looked up, meeting Makoto's gaze with sparkling eyes. "So like swimming trunks?"

"No!"

--[END]—

******

Woah! This was fun! Pretty sure this one has the most dialogue of all.

Next prompt: ???

-Mizushima Sena 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

762K 15.2K 35
《 requests are closed 》 EDIT: i wrote this book a hot minute ago (by that i mean years), but i've arisen from the dead and am back writing again. all...
9.1K 135 27
Third time's the charm! I'll be selecting more of my favourite ships and doing oneshots for them in here! Go ahead and set the bar low, I'll probably...
231K 7.2K 41
❝ IF YOU'RE MY SUN, I SUPPOSE THAT MAKES ME ICARUS DOESN'T IT? ❞ cute stories with our beloved volleyball lovin' boys or, if you prefer, angsty sto...
12.3K 243 20
Random Character x Reader One Shots! Hope you enjoy~ I'll take requests once the story is up and going!