My Hero Academia - Age Regres...

By TeddyBumble

REQUESTS ARE CLOSED This is going to be a book full of age regression one-shots. This is not ddlg/ddlb and th... More

Requests Page
Stressful Day ~ BakuTodo
Short Circuit Baby ~ KamiSero
New Story Update!
Quick OneShot Poll
Shy Little Mouse - DabiHawks
Choppy Panic Mode ~ IidaDeku
Zippy Zap - KiriKami
Exciting Stuff!
Sleepy Big Boy Leader - Overhaul x Shigaraki
Sick Little Boss Chrono X Overhaul
Sky Heroes! ~ KiriBaku
No Cuddles Left Behind! ~ TodoBakuDeku
Quick Questions!
I Wanna Be Like Elsa ~ OchaDeku
A Scary Little's Day Out - Multiship Oneshot
New Oneshot Book!
Tiny Inventor ~ ShinMei
Update Schedule~
Big Meanie Grape Head ~ KiriBaku
It's Okay to Say 'No' - KiriBaku
Rainy Day ~ DabiHawks
New One Shot Books Available!
Ko-Fi! Coffee Fund
No Regression ! TodoMomo
Little Bro ~ Platonic Dabi x Todoroki
Someone to Care For Me ~ ShoujiTsu
Exciting News/Movie Nights/Discord/Giveaways!
Manliest Man ~ KiriBaku
Always ~ ShigaDabi
IMPORTANT
The Littlest Villain - Dabi/LOV x Todoroki (Platonic)
Late Night Tantrums - KiriKami
Finding Relaxation and Peace - TodoDeku
Strong Boy Ouchies ~ BakuMina
Dinner Time - ShigaDabi
No Plot - DabiHawks
Important Author's Note (Please Read)
Coming to Terms - BakuDeku
A Helping Hand ~ DabiDeku (Platonic)
Humming a Song ~ ShinsouTsu
Fixing Mistakes ~ BakuDeku
Runaway ~ Natsuo x Shigaraki
Little Spark ~ Denki x Ojiro
New Book!
Regrets and Healing - Aoyama x Mina
Important Please Read
Lost Little ~ EraserMic
Requests Are Open and Medical Update
Scary Monsters ~ Rei x Enji

Nightmares - KiriBaku

10.3K 221 92
By TeddyBumble

Synopsis: What happens when a large storm hits the UA dorms and scares little Bakugo into his headspace? What will he do? Where will he go? 

    The night was calm at first, the wind blew softly and the trees swayed as if they were dancing to a slow song. Most of UA's students were fast asleep, while some stayed up past curfew to play video games, video call their friends, or simply to enjoy the peace and quiet that endured when all the quirk filled teens were down for the night. 

    Bakugo was the ladder of the group, he laid upon his bed staring at his ceiling. A nightlight stuffed animal spun colorful images around his room of candy, bears, and rainbows. He found himself in soft teddy bear pajama pants with a long sleeve shirt. His arms held a white bear that he called Theodore and occasionally he squeezed the beat letting out soft sighs and hums of happiness. This was his nightly routine. 

    One thing that many people didn't know about the young Bakugo was that he made the "strong and arrogant" facade up just so people wouldn't know how vulnerable he really is. He likes to feel small because there is no pressure and the most stressful thing to happen is his TV loses connection and he can't finish watching his episode of Paw Patrol that he has seen already. 

    After what felt like hours for the small boy, Bakugo was finally able to fall asleep. His right arm clutching his teddy bear while his left arm came up so he could stick his thumb inside his mouth.

    It's wasn't too long after he fell asleep that Bakugo started to shift and turn quickly. Small whimpers left his mouth and big tears began to roll down his cheeks. After moments of struggle, the little's eyes shot open looking around at the dorm room. As if things weren't already scary enough, a loud crash of lightning lit up the room with large thunder rumbling afterward. 

    The little boy's breath hitched as more tears began to well and spill over the brim of his eyes and he began to sob profusely. He shoved his face into his bear hoping to muffle out his crying in fear of waking someone up. 

    In the room next door Kirishima laid awake playing on his phone. He smiles hearing the rain hit the pavement outside his window, this was his favorite kind of weather. He scrolled through Twitter for a bit before hearing a noise from the other side of the wall. He places his phone onto the nightstand next to his bed before leaning his head up against the wall listening carefully. It was then that he understood what he was hearing. Bakugo was crying. 

     He sat there for a few minutes in curiosity, he had never witnessed the strong Bakugo cry before so something must seriously be wrong. With that in mind, Kirishima put on a pair of pants and made his way out into the hallway and next door to hopefully check on his best friend. 

    He knocked at the door carefully, not wanting to alarm any of the other students that may still be up. 

    "Hey, Bakubro you okay?" 

    There was silence as Kirishima waited for an answer. He reaches for the doorknob and tries to jiggle it but to his surprise, it was unlocked. He carefully opens the door not wanting to scare his best friend. He enters the room quietly and closes the door behind him. 

    As soon as he walks into the room Bakugo freezes in his spot. He begins to panic and tries to pull himself from his headspace but everything was just so scary to the little one. 

    "What doing in here Shitty Hairs?" He begins to stammer out. He grumbles to himself quietly at the fact that he can't even make full sentences. 

     "I heard you crying about my room. I just wanted to check on you." Kirishima replies. This is when Kirishima notices the rotating light that has images spread out across the room. "Wow, this light thing is super cool dude. Where'd you get it?" 

     Bakugo stays silent as he pulls his blanket up higher, hiding his teddy bear underneath the comforter. 

     "Well I'm fine so you can leave now." Bakugo says letting out a soft "tch" as he rolls over to his side facing Kirishima more. 

     "Are you sure? You were crying pretty heavily and I know you aren't one to talk about personal stuff but I just want to remind you that it is super manly to cry you know." Kirishima says taking a seat by the bed. 

      "I said I was fine now go away -" Bakugo is cut off by a loud strike of thunder causing him to flinch and hide more underneath the blanket. 

       Kirishima takes note of this and tilts his head to the side. 

        "Are you afraid of the storm Bakubro?" 

        "No!" Bakugo spits out. 

        "It's okay if you are. Everyone is afraid of something." Kirishima replies softly. 

        Bakugo looks up at Kirishima softly with dried tears on his cheeks. Before he is able to reply his nightlight begins flicker before completely going out, leaving the two in complete darkness. This causes the little one to begin whimpering before more big tears begin to fall. 

        Kirishima notices right away as he begins to run to the light switch to turn on the light. He flicks it on and off before cursing to himself, "Looks like the power is out". 

       Bakugo begins to cry louder as the trees from outside cast scary shadows along his walls. "No like the dark, it's scary, make go away." He whimpers out. 

      The older of the two looks at Bakugo curiously. He isn't quite sure why Bakugo is acting like this, but it doesn't matter, what does matter is helping him feel better. 

      "Hey, Baku does your light here take batteries?" Kirishima says softly. 

      Bakugo nods before hiding back under the blanket.  

      "Do you have any extras?" Kirishima asks receiving a shake from Bakugo. "Well I have some in my room, I'll go grab them so we can fix your light okay?" He begins to leave but Bakugo jumps up from his bed grabbing his arm. 

       "No leave me please." He practically begs.  Kirishima softly smiles bending down a bit to be at eye level with Bakugo. 

      "I will only be a couple of minutes okay? Not too long" Bakugo shakes his head and latches on harder to the older of the two. 

      "No! Don't go!" He whines as Kirishima chuckles softly. Bakugo was a lot more clingy in this state but he didn't mind too much. 

      "Okay, how about you hold my hand and you can come with me to get the batteries?" He asks the little one. Bakugo nods and holds up his teddy bear. 

      "Can Theodore come too please?" Kirishima looks between Bakugo and the bear and smiles, "Of course he can. Now let's hurry so we can get your light fixed okay?" Bakugo nods holding Kirishima's hand. 

      They both make the trip next door collecting the batteries and then headed back to the room. Bakugo sits on his bed swinging his feet and holding his bear in one arm and sucking his thumb with the other. Kirishima notices this and pulls the kid's thumb from his mouth. "Hey, that's bad for you teeth hun. No more of that okay?" Bakugo nods and pouts a bit. 

      Suddenly light fills the room as Kirishima puts the toy light back on its stand. "See all fixed! Now the room isn't so scary anymore!" Bakugo claps and runs to give Kirishima a big hug. 

       "Thank you Kiripima! You best!" He slurs out hugging the redhead. Kirishima chuckles hugging Bakugo back. 

      "Anytime shorty. Now I think it's time a certain someone goes back to bed." Kirishima says softly causing Bakugo to pout. 

     "You gonna leave me?" He whispers softly. 

     "Well, it's time for bed," Kirishima replies. 

    "Can Kiri stay with Theodores and me?" Bakugo asks giving puppy eyes. 

     "Sure kid, now get in bed and scoot over. Don't be a blanket hog." He replies laughing as Bakugo does as he is told. 

     "You think you can explain all this to me tomorrow little bro?" Kirishima asks the little one who is already beginning to doze off. He receives a hum in response and decides to deal with it in the morning. They both begin to snore softly as Bakugo wraps himself around Krishima. 

~Next Morning~

Mina, Kaminari and Sero are walking down the hallway on their way to breakfast. 

"Hey that storm was pretty heavy last night," Kaminari points out. 

"Oh I know, I woke up like three times last night." Sero replies. 

Mina nods in agreement, "I wonder how Bakugo and Kirishima slept." They all shrug making their way past all the dorm rooms. Suddenly a loud boom was heard echoing through the halls. 

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM SHITTY HAIR?!" 

~End~ 

Word Count: 1,530

Thanks so much for reading this one shot chapter! Don't forget to request some scenarios! I love you all! 

~ Teddy Bumble 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99K 1.2K 11
|| request status : closed!! || here are some bnha one shots, including ships and reader inserts :) hope u enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own the charac...
316K 4.7K 104
Bnha/mha x little space reader. I also write yandere caregiver x little reader. I put trigger warnings at the top of the chapters for those ones. SF...
58.6K 436 11
stop requesting. i will block you. most of these are sad or have serious themes because I like reading and writing angst. - I do not own BNHA or any...
3.6K 49 9
Mha oneshots, pretty sure these are all gonna be gay oneshots, no straight ones really unless it's for the plot but there will be straight ships in s...