My Yandere Girlfriend

By Leo_Matsuzaki

What will happen when your crush (a Yandere) kidnaps you and confesses her love to you? Why tell them you lov... More

Chapter 1 Our "Encounter"
Chapter 2 Girlfriend Pecks
Chapter 3 Tears, Pity and Love
Chapter 4 Pre-Date Day and Maids?!
Chapter 5 Date Day Has Arrived! Part 1
Chapter 6 Date Day Has Arrived! Part 2
Chapter 7 Date Day has Arrived! Part 3
Chapter 8 Suspension
Chapter 9 "Cosplay"
Chapter 10 The Mall
Chapter 11 Voted Off
Chapter 12 The Student Council
Chapter 13 Double Date Meetup
Chapter 14 Double Date Struggles
Chapter 15 The Lights
Author Note
Chapter 16 Stranger Things
Chapter 17 The Gathering
Chapter 18 A Plan
Chapter 19 K.O
Chapter 21 Sorry
A/N
Chapter 22 Run
Chapter 23 Explanation
Chapter 24 Complicated
Chapter 25 Back To The Mystery
Chapter 26 Protective Cries
Chapter 27 Clubs
Thanksgiving! Special Chapter
Chapter 28 Insight
Chapter 29 The Stages...
Chapter 30 A Pep Talk
Chapter 31 Forgiving
Chapter 32 - The End
Ending Specials!

Chapter 20 Soup Spilled

1.7K 78 16
By Leo_Matsuzaki

(Y/n) POV

(Who's everyone's favorite character/characters?)
———

We ran to the infirmary and Ai swung open the door, making a loud sound which probably startled everyone inside.

"How's Mitsuo!" Ai runs over to the group surrounding a bed.

"Shhhh!" Everyone turns and places a finger on their mouth. Ai covers her mouth.

Sun, Ena, and Sakae are there. 'I wonder if everyone else knows..'

It seems like the nurse isn't here right now, what was her name again? Mrs. Shio. Yeah, I remember her now even though I've barely met her.

"What completely happened?" Darling questions as we reach the edge of the bed.

They all look uneasy, like they don't want to answer. Sun takes the lead suddenly, "He was seemingly knocked out by a blunt object to the back of the head. We don't know what happened clearly since he has yet to wake up. He had originally been at the hospital, but after he had gotten checked if it was life threatening, which it wasn't, they agreed to let us take care of him. He was found outside of the teachers lounge where Mrs. Kawa found him."

Suddenly the door opens again, a lot more calmer than when Ai opened it.

It was Mrs. Kyohaku.

"I heard that Mitsuo got hurt." Her eyes lower.

If looks could kill, we wouldn't be here right now that's for sure. I don't think it was meant for us in general, she was probably thinking about whoever did it.

"Yes.. ma'am.. he did. He was knocked out." Sakae looks nervous.

"I see." She walks over to the bed. She stares for a moment before turning back around and walking towards the door, "Once he's woken up. Come to my office immediately. I mean it." Those last three words pierce the atmosphere giving everyone a small prick of fear.

"Yes.. ma'am." Sun was able to spit out though it was with much strain.

And with that, the grim- Mrs. Kyohaku leaves.

Ai let's out a loud breath, "My god! I thought that she was going to kill us! She never ceases to scare adults and kids. It's surprising that she even has this job." Ai looks drained.

Suddenly a miracle happens as everyone hears a groan.

We all look to a shuffling Mitsuo. He slowly opens his eyes and looks around at all of us.

"Eh...? What am I doing here?" His voice is raspy. Darling hands him a cup of water which he thanks her for.

Right, forgot she's technically a nurse.

Ai suddenly shouts out in joy and tackles the poor boy into a hug, "OOF!"

"Hey get off him, he just woke up!" Ena grabs Ai and attempts to drag her off. She doesn't seem to budge much so Sakae joins in.

Sun, darling, and I sweatdrop. This looks like human tug of war.. 

They finally manage to rip her off of Mitsuo but fall to the ground.

"Ah!"

"Ow!"

"Whaoaa!" 

(Who do you think is which?)

Sun sighs.

"Do you remember anything?"

Mitsuo thinks for a second before nodding, "Yeah. I remember that I was in the science room after school." Sun raises a brow, "Why were you there?"

"I had a theory. What if the chemicals that were stolen and put back are fakes. The put back ones being cheap copies that look the same as the original ones stolen. Since no one can remember which chemicals were stolen except for the fact that they were non-poisonous I decided to make a list and check which chemicals were non-toxic and which were. Though while I was checking things off I didn't notice someone behind me. It.." He stops suddenly as a fearful look covers his face.

"It was a person... dressed in all black. With a hoodie and face mask on. A b-black one." He starts shivering, "I saw... I saw them. Their eyes were red... red and bright. They were.. sm-smiling." He then starts to tear up, shaking more violently. "They laughed at me as I was passing out. They laughed and laughed and laughed!" He cries out. Everyone stares, he seems by the tone of his voice that he's crazy. I think that he's just traumatized.

He cried into his hands.

Ai slowly walks over to him and wraps him in a hug. She pats his head and whispers things like 'It's okay', 'it's over', 'you're not there anymore' etc.

Everyone looks at him with pity. The same look I was given when I cried.

I can't help but look away. I don't want to risk giving him that same look. The same look I hate so much.

Darling must have noticed how upset I was because she quickly wrapped me up in a hug. All I could do was hug back. Her arms around my waist and mine around her back since I didn't feel like lifting them to wrap around her neck.

We just stood there.

Hugging each other to the sound of whispers and tears.

What a strange thing to say.

————————————————————————

We are walking to Mrs. Kyohaku's office. We decided to leave Mitsuo behind seeing as how he's dealing with this badly. Ai vouched to stay behind also.

So right now it's just us. Sun, Sakae, Ena, darling, and me.

No one has spoken yet. It's quiet.

I don't normally like quiet, only when I'm thinking or in deep thought so I can distract myself.

I'm currently leaning on darling as we walk. The atmosphere is eerie, sad.. quiet.

'I'll look over and write down what Mitsuo said later.'

We finally arrive at Mrs. Kyohaku's office. Sun walks forward and knocks on the door, opening it when we all hear a faint, 'Come in.'

"Alright, did he tell you what happened?" She raises a brow as everyone seems hesitant to answer.

I decide to take the bullet, "He told us.. that he was knocked out by a person while he was in the science room. He was in the science room because he had a theory that some chemicals, the ones that were stole and put back, are fakes now and are disguised to look like the original ones. He said that the attacker had bright red eyes and that they laughed at him after hitting him. The attacker was wearing all black, including a black face mask."

She nods as Sun gives me a pissed off look. Like I wasn't supposed to say anything.

It makes me cower slightly and lean into darling more. 'Did I do something wrong?'

He gets a scared look before looking away from me. I glance up at darling who has an even more pissed off face.

I sweatdrop. She looks down at me and snaps out of it, giving me a smile.

Mrs. Kyohaku sighs loudly making everyone face her.

"Clearly something else happened. You all seem hesitant and nervous, more than usual. You all look like you don't want to talk about it."

She glared at everyone in the room.

The room becomes colder, "This isn't about keeping secrets because you don't want to be a snitch. This isn't about a little argument that is making you all petty. This isn't about you all. This is about Mitsuo and the attacker. This is about the school. If we don't find out who did this then others could be at risk. More could be injured. Am I clear." She looked mad. No one faced her except for me and darling. 

I bet she's just worried but doesn't know how to express it well.

"Okay."  Darling answers this time.

"He was in a seemingly bad mental state. He seems traumatized and that is why we don't want to talk much about it. He was crying when he brought up the part about the attackers description. It frankly bothered everyone here since it isn't in Mitsuo's nature to act such a way." The whole time she talks, she has a smile on her face. Her familiar innocent smile.

I glance over at the student council. They look at us like we just stole their lunch money. Angry and shocked.

"Thank you for telling me this." Mrs. Kyohaku runs a hand through her hair.

"Until further notice you are all to refrain from working on this investigation. If we need your help again then we'll let you know. I'll notify the college student council about this upset."

Everyone nods and walks out. Me last.. again.

Before I shut the doors completely I take a glance at Mrs. Kyohaku. She has her face in her palms.

I feel bad as I shut the door.

I turn around and see Sun.

Though... not in the way I want.

Not at all.

He's holding darling by the collar of her uniform against the wall.

Tears of anger going down his face.

Darling seems calm, expressionless.

Ena and Sakae are whisper yelling at Sun to stop since we are still outside of the principal's office.

What's going to happen..

I don't want her to get hurt..

'Why is this happening?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59K 1.3K 9
( Male Yandere x Female Reader)(Oneshots) →→ There is something in you that attracts boys . But these aren't any ordinary boys. They are insane...cra...
34.3K 1K 49
╰┈➤ • "𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓵 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓵." ʸᴬ...
182K 4.1K 11
*I CHANGED THE COVER!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!* *Also, please don't try and correct any of my work, either grammar, puntuation or anything else. I worked...
2.3K 112 19
{Yandere male x female chubby reader} In a world with magical beings, there is a kingdom, far, far, away where a servant named Y/n lives. You work in...