Her Afterlife || oh sehun ||...

Od agustdickk

A girl named, Park Aira had an accident and she woke up in a new look, new surroundings, new people and a new... Více

Her Afterlife [EXO's Sehun Fanfiction]
Chapter 1: The Dream
Chapter 2: Death?
Chapter 3: Confusing new life?
Chapter 4: Forgotten
Chapter 5: Sehun is a demon (EDITED)
Chapter 6: Friends
Chapter 7: Stay with me
Chapter 8: "Wait until you fall"
Chapter 9: Just hold on
Chapter 10: My Strength
Chapter 11: Possession
Chapter 12: That smile
Chapter 13: Midnight Date?
Chapter 14: Is this even the Sehun I know?
Chapter 15: Vacation (1st Day )
Chapter 17: Vacation (Last Day)
Chapter 18: With Luhan
Chapter 19: Heartless
Chapter 20: "If I.."
Chapter 21: Changes?
Chapter 22: Date today
Chapter 23: The Demon Sehun
Chapter 24: Die for Sehun
Chapter 25: "I love you, Oh Sehun."
Chapter 26: You would remember us
Chapter 27: Sehun's assault
Chapter 28: The Promise
Chapter 29: 'You're my everything'
Must Read: Unmentioned Facts
Last Chapter: The Epilogue
Announcement!
The Aftermath (Book II)

Chapter 16: Vacation (2nd Day)

16.3K 794 145
Od agustdickk

If some of you are homophobic or
doesn’t like the Kaisoo being gay and engaged here, I warning you to stop reading. :) That’s all and for those who doesn’t have a problem, you may continue reading! :D

“Memories might hunt you so why don’t you burn it down with new ones?”

And with that, I saw Sehun’s innocent grin. “You have a point.” He said, almost whispering. He still looked at me and those words escaped his mouth: “Can I create those new memories with you?”

My jaw dropped as I heard those soothing words came out of his mouth. I looked at him in the eyes and I observed that his eyes have this melancholic feel.  I really don’t know what to say. Is he even serious?

A long pause before Sehun started speaking again. “It’s okay.” He said, almost whispering. He looked up and watched the stars shine then he smiled timidly. “I’m not forcing you.” He looked at me like an innocent lamb instead of his usual tough-wolf-look before he stood up. “Let’s go inside. It’s dark.” He said as he extended his hand to me so I took it as a support and stood up as well. He let go of me after and we walked side by side towards the chalet.

--------

The next morning, this is what happened..

“Come on, Aira. Get out of the bathroom already!” Kyungsoo yelled from the outside.

“I don’t want to! I look hideous!” I yelled, still locking myself inside the bathroom. Jongin surprisingly  bought me a black two-piece swimsuit and I have to say.. It’s indeed daring. I don’t think I can wear this kind of swimsuit. And Kyungsoo outside is making sure that I do wear the swimsuit Jongin bought me. Tsk. Those jerks! Are they really gay?!

I heard silence after I yelled. Phew! Kyungsoo must have left.

After a split second, I heard a loud bang which opened the bathroom door swiftly as if it wasn’t lock. My eyes widened to see Kyungsoo was the person who barged in. Kyungsoo is wearing a white tank top and a summer shorts.

He innocently smiled at me as if he did nothing. “You look good! You ain’t fat! You’re hot!” Kyungsoo complimented, clapping his hands.

“Ah, thanks.” I’m still shocked. Kyungsoo opened door like that? He looks wimpy though.

Come on, let’s go for a swim! Kyungsoo said enthusiastically and dragged me outside the chalet and onto the sea.

Kyungsoo forcedly dragged me into water with such a big splash. Who would have thought that this cute little furball is strong?

Jongin laughed as Kyungsoo dragged me into the water. “You look amazing, gorgeous!” Jongin winked after and I only smiled at him.

I noticed that only the three of us are only here in the sea. Jongin is topless and also wears a shorts similar with Kyungsoo.

The three of us began playing and splashing the water to one another until I noticed Sehun from above— the balcony. I’m sure he’s watching us having fun. Why isn’t he joining us, anyway? I smiled at him and extended my arm upward, waving at him happily. I saw Sehun smiled a little and nodded his head to me.

Without disturbing those two playing with the water, I got out of the sea and walked towards the chalet.

There was a towel on the terrace so I quickly took it and dried my hair with it then wrapped it on my body after.

I walked up the stairs and surprisingly, I saw Sehun going down.

“Hey.” He greeted me first with that sexy voice of him.

“Hey..” I greeted him awkwardly, still holding the towel around my chest tightly. Why am I being so awkward?

“I’m about to go out for a swim but looks like you don’t want to swim anymore.” He said, wearing a black fitted tank top that really emphasized his body and that trendy summer shorts. Sehun looks astonishing!

“Ah, I was about to go upstairs to—” I said, avoiding his gaze but he cut me off.

“See me in the balcony?” He continued my sentence correctly and he smirked a little.

“No.. To take a shower.” I said.

“But the shower’s downstairs.” He smirked once again.

“Oh really? I thought it’s upstairs.” I said, innocently. I’m out of my mind.

“Come on, let’s go for a swim.” Sehun said, smiling as he slid his hand on mine and gently dragged me outside the chalet.

I looked at his hand as it holds mine. What’s happening to you, Sehun? What are you thinking? What do you think of me? What is this all about? What do you really want to happen? Those questions shook my head like crazy.

Until I remembered what he told me once: “Wait until you fall for me.” That statement is more of a challenge than a sweet statement. Is this some kind of tactics so he can me fall for him? Is this some kind of joke?

I swiftly retrieved my hand from him and stopped my mark. He immediately turned to look at me with his what’s-wrong-stare.

“I’ll just go take a shower.” I said awkwardly and run away from him quickly without waiting him to speak and went to the shower room.

I immediately locked myself in the shower room and placed my back on the door as I took a deep breath. “Why am I acting this way?” I’m confuse.

----------

I just finished showering and dressed myself in a short floral dress. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water to help calm myself.

As I was drinking, Jongin entered the kitchen with cans of beer in his both hands.

“Hey, gorgeous. Aren’t you going to join us for a drink?” He asked, shaking his beer a little.

I shook my head timidly and proceed drinking my water. Jongin sat facing me on the table and locked  his gaze on me. “Something happened between you and Sehun?”

Once he asked that, I immediately looked at him oddly. “What made you ask that?”

“You’re acting weird.” He said, smirking then took a sip of his beer.

I glared at him then rolled my eyes after.  He stood up and placed the cans of beer in his hands on the kitchen counter behind me. “You know gorgeous, you should loosen up,” Jongin said as he put his hands on my shoulders and shook me playfully. “have a little drink,” He added as he handed me the other unopened can of beer from the kitchen counter. “and go talk to Sehun.” He smiled. “Understood?”

I looked at him oddly but he’s just smiling so I just went outside and saw Sehun and Kyungsoo talking.

“Oh, she’s here. I think I should leave you two alone.” I heard Kyungsoo as he winked at Sehun and pat the latter on the back.

Kyungsoo walked passed me and smiled at me brightly.

After Kyungsoo left, I slowly approached Sehun who is sitting next to the bonfire and a little far from the seashore. I noticed him staring at the sea.

I sat on the other side, next to the bonfire as well. There was a silence between us for a minute or two before he break the ice.

“Did I do something wrong?” He asked, still staring at the sea.

“No, you didn’t. I’m sorry how I acted a while ago.” I paused. “It’s just that.. I’m confused.” I added, fiddling with my thumbs.

This time, he shifted his gaze on me. “I’ve been noticing your changes lately. You’re changing, Sehun.” I said, looking at him back.

“Is that a bad thing?”

“Nope. Not at all. It’s good.” I smiled, reassuring him. “From a good bastard into a sweet and nice... bastard.”

He took a sip of his beer. “I’m confused too.” He said. “I told that to you already, right? Before I kissed you.” Sehun added, making me reminiscent the kiss we shared before.

I could feel my cheeks turned red. “So, we’re both confuse.”

“Yeah, but I’m confuse about how I feel.” He said. “It’s a feeling I never felt. Never with Nana or anybody else. I just felt it whenever I’m with you.”

Even I am confuse, Sehun. You made me even more confuse than ever.

“Confusing, right?” Sehun smiled at me brightly as he took another sip of his beer. I nodded my head as an answer.

“So, what are your plans for tomorrow? It’ll be our last day tomorrow here.” I smiled at him, changing the topic this time. I opened the lid of my beer and some bubbles spilled out of the can.

“I want to spend it with you. That’s good enough.” Sehun smiled sweetly as he took another sip.

I smiled and took a sip on my beer as well. A feeling he felt whenever his with me? Is he even serious? I sighed. Sehun’s one amazing lad. I like him being sweet and cheesy like this, though.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Another cliffhanger. Hehehehe! Sorry, okay? Sorry! XD Hope you liked this one. VOTE, COMMENT and SHOW SOME LOVIN’!!

☁Rainne

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

443K 23.6K 49
CAUSATION: Aira had an accident. She died, and a demon revived her. In exchange for that, the mortal had to live with him but as time passed by, Aira...
12.1K 1K 40
im·bal·ance /imˈbaləns/ n. lack of proportion or relation between corresponding things. Park Chanyeol is facing the biggest problem in his life whe...
5.9K 716 24
Chanbaek fanfiction. Virtual world is much more interesting and fascinating. BaekHyun the most handsome and famous artist becomes the most admirable...
62.8K 2K 19
Yoona is just a normal girl who dreamed to be in a relationship with his crush, Luhan. Luhan is really popular in the Aistellwoods Idol University. H...