Sacrifice Of Love

By nada_samy_99

"I will give up anything for you. I promise " Sacrifice. A great word with wonderful meaning. Sacrificing fo... More

Sacrifice Of Love
1# First sight
2# Single Or Taken?
3# First Dance :)
4# A Hopeful Question.
5# The Date *.*
6# The Drive :)
7# Accident ?!
8# Is it love ?!
9# A brothers true love <3
10# Memories..
11# Miss Him :(
12# First Kiss :*
13# Day Of Arguments
14# scolding
15# Advice Of The Wise
16# Dinner With The Family
TRAILER!!
17# Confessions and Vows
18# New Family :))
19# Edward's point of you
20# The Slaughter!
21# Please Listen!
22# I didn't mean it!
23# Surprise!!
24# His little girl :)
25# Not Her
26# My Story...
27# It's Over
28# Moving On
29# He's The Liar!!
30# I Need You
31# The news
32# So close yet so far :(
33# Pretending
34# Don't Turn Away
35# Graduated Love
36# Safe and Sound
37# Fun time!!
38# You're Everything
39# Don't Cry
40# He's back..
41# Threats and Fears.
42# Breakdown!
43# IT'S A...
44# The New Kingdom!
45# Christmas Eve!
46# On Cloud Nine?
47# Lost.
48# Cry With You
49# Human
50# Our Love
51# Official Dancer
52# Borrow My Heart
53# Robin
54# The vow
55# A blast from the past..
56# Our Night
57# The Message
58# Plans
59# Delilah
61# Let them know
62# First Picture
63# Changes
64# News
65# We Cry
66# Sirens
67# Whatever will be, will be
Epilogue
Author's Note

60# Incredible

81 8 4
By nada_samy_99

Chapter 60

Playlist:

Incredible- Celine Dion.

Amber

"Did you call Delilah?" I asked putting my hair into a high ponytail.

"Yeah, they're preparing for the wedding." He smiled.

"Oh! They're wasting no time." I smiled walking to him.

"Let's go. They're waiting for us." He took my hand as we stepped into the big hall.

"Oh, Daniel and Amber be quick!" Sir Brown yelled making us move quicker.

"Sorry, sir." Daniel apologized for me.

"As you all know, tomorrow you'll perform in front of thousands of people. There will be cameras and you may be interviewed. You have to be ready for everything." He paused and we nodded.

"I want to watch your performance now. All of you get ready cause that has to be perfect cause that's the last rehearsal for us. We've been training non stop for three months and the result must be perfect." He continued looking dead serious.

"Finn, fix the lights. Mark, start the music." He yelled and all of us walked towards the back stage.

"Start!" Sir Brown yelled, and the music started.

Seconds later, I started dancing towards the center of the stage with a spot of light on me.

---------

"Boys, you'll get in from the other side of the stage. Daniel, you'll be the last one. You know the drill." He said already out of breath. The boys nodded running towards the other entrance.

"Girls, go!" He instructed, and we started dancing past the younger dancers till each one of us reached her partner. I reached Daniel.

"Look at me." He whispered, and I looked at him in the eye before jumping up, and he held my feet turning around, so that I was facing the audience. My hands were moving like a bird, and I was carried high.. too high that for a second, I felt that I really was a bird.

I opened my legs that Daniel held before I bent down to touch his hands that left my feet and held me by the waist turning too fast like a tornado before I landed on the stage once again. Then, I lost his touch.

Dancing on my tip toes, I moved backwards, and past all the girls who walked forward to dance as I walked off the stage.

"I can't stand on my feet." I exclaimed shakily.

"Amber, c'mon. Let them fix your make up quickly. Five minutes, and you'll be on stage once again." Sir Brown yelled from across the hall so that everyone would hear.

I sat down, and a professional make-up artist started to fix my make up.

"Act two is about to begin! Three minutes!" He yelled once again.

Three months, and only three minutes are left to see again the people who love my dancing so much. The people who paid for a ticket just to see our dancing. Us.

"Two minutes!"

"You're free to go." The guy who was fixing my make up smiled, and I immediately got up.

"Good luck!" Ruth smiled.

"Thanks!" With that I stepped out of the room to join Daniel and Sir Brown in the back stage.

"Guys, you'll be perfect. Have faith in yourselves. Look at the people out there. They will love you together." Sir Brown whispered holding our hands.

"We'll do our best." Daniel promised.

"Thirty seconds left, and you'll be on stage." He told me.

"That will be incredible." I promised Daniel.

"Go!" Sir Brown whispered, and I started dancing towards the middle of the stage with a spot of light on me.

I couldn't see anyone's reaction because the room was pitch black.

I started turning round and round on my toes with the music. At the moment, I wasn't afraid anymore as I focused on my movements.

"Show your feelings with facial expressions. It's not just about your body." Sir Brown's voice came back to my head as I sat on the stage for a second.

Once I felt Daniel's footsteps behind me, I stood up, and started looking around as if I were checking for the source of sound.

Seconds later, he held me and started moving me in a set of quick moves. Holding me, lifting me then turning me to face him... all quick and swift movements, just perfect.

At that moment, my eyes captured his excited ones but just for a second before he set me free and he dissappeared.

I continued to move under the shining light, and minutes later, the lights turned out completely before the whole room was lightened again. Daniel's hand held mine as we bowed our heads towards our audience. My heart swelled at the scene of everyone clapping for us. My eyes actually watered as they fell on my proud mother and father who left their work and life just to support us.

Once the curtains closed, we walked towards the back stage shaking.

"Did you see that?" He laughed as I hugged him tightly letting my tears fall.

"That was incredible. Thank you!" I whispered pulling away.

"I love you. Don't cry." He whispered giving me a passionate kiss.

"Sorry for cutting you off, but go get ready for the last act!" Sir Brown yelled before turning to Sophie.

"You have seven minutes. Get ready!"

"Are you okay?" Daniel asked as we hurried back to the dressing rooms.

"Yeah, just a bit dizzy. It's probably because of the excitement." I concluded.

"Okay, let's go." He said walking to the other room.

"I need to get my make up fixed." I said to no on in particular.

My heart was beating real quick. It's weird.

"Here you go." The make-up artist smiled at me, and I nodded getting up, but black spots appeared blocking me from seeing anything.

"Are you okay?" He asked holding my arm.

"I think I got up quickly-" I sighed closing my eyes and resting my head on the counter.

"Sir Brown!" He yelled, and I heard quick foot steps coming nearer.

"What's wrong?" He whispered.

"I feel lightheaded, I don't know." I whispered, and for a second, my legs gave out from under me, but thank God, Sir Brown held me.

"Uh uh! Someone call Daniel!" He yelled carrying me to a sofa. I can hear everything, but I can't open my eyes.

"Lie on your side." He instructed pulling my feet up.

"What happened?" I heard Daniel's voice then his hand landed on my cheek.

"I'm feeling better, now." I whispered openning my eyes.

"Everyone should be on stage in 90 seconds! Sophie, you'll play Amber's role." Sir Brown said.

"Bu-" She started, but he cut her off.

"I don't want anyone to faint on stage. Be quick!" He raised his voice slightly.

"No, I'm good! I just stood up too fast, but I'm alright, now!" I argued sitting up.

"Amb-" Daniel was about to protest, but I cut him off.

"No. I'm good." I ressured.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked.

"Yes, I am." I said sternly.

"Alright, let's go." Sir Brown sighed, and we all walked out.

"The Dying Swan is a very important act, Amber. You have to focus." Sir Brown sighed.

"I will." I promised, and he motioned for me to walk on stage.

The whole problem started when I turned around. At that moment, I felt the ground moving from under me, and I didn't know if I were even standing straight.
You can do this. I kept repeating over and over in my head.

When I felt as if I was about to faint, I sat down on the stage in soft movements to make sure that no one will realise that I was actually tired. After all, sitting like that was a move in this dance.
Get up, Amber. You can do this.

I took a deep breath getting back up as the younger dancers started dancing on my sides as two dancers carried me to the high step. That's it.
"Look at your right, your left, at the audience then, jump.I recalled Sir Brown's instructions.

Looking at his for a second, I saw his ressuring nod, and I did it. I jumped from on top of the stage and with that the performance was over.

The swan died.

I died.

"That was perfect!" Sir Brown yelled helping me up.

"I didn't do well. I fucked everything up!" I cried out once I came back to my senses.

"You were perfect. I swear you were." Daniel swore leaning in to kiss me.

That gave me a bit of strength to be honest.

"We have to greet the audience." Sir Brown said helping me up.

"I'll be back." I smiled running towards the stage.

Everyone was on his feet clapping for me, but I still didn't believe that I did it. I bowed at the crowd with a smile on my face, but I felt bad because I just- I felt that I could've done better.

I honestly don't know.

What's wrong with me!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 420 11
What if the 10 years leap wouldn't have happened? #AvNeil fanfic #Naamkarann An attempt to write a part of my imagination on their moments- post jai...
159K 5.8K 42
Highest Ranking #512 in Romance The song itself held so much meaning to our situation, so I committed it to memory, remembering each step and exactly...
145K 7.2K 62
Anya, the girl who fell for her best friend. But he already loves someone else and he is getting married in a month. She loves him to an extent that...
409 110 33
I once taught that the world was fair and just and people got what they deserved... Then why was I dealt the hand I was given. Why did I have to suff...