~Will I always have you?~Iron...

By EmeraldLokiMalfoy

*SEQUEL TO 'YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE ME'* A year after the incident Peter is back to normal, living with Tony and... More

~Introduction~
Chapter 1: Nightmares & Family Time
Chapter 2: Conference Meeting
Chapter 4: Spiderman & Food
Chapter 5: Mission Impossible?
Chapter 6: Bad Guys
Chapter 7: Explosions
Chapter 8: Gone?
Chapter 9: What's the point?
Chapter 10: Without him.
Chapter 11: Silence.
Chapter 12: Wake up.
Chapter 13: Friends
Chapter 14: Talking.
Chapter 15: Announcement.
Chapter 16: Telling them.
Chapter 17: Emotional Pain.
Chapter 18: Tony.
Chaptet 19: Russian.
Chapter 20: Hail Hydra.
Chapter 21: New York
Chapter 22: What were you thinking?
Chapter 23: Let's focus.
Chapter 24: The Funeral Of Tony Stark
Chapter 25: The Day Before
Chpater 26: Office.
Chapter 27: Meeting them...
Chapter 28: Nice.
Chapter 29: Oh no.
Chapter 30: Say Goodbye?
Chapter 31: Just why?
Chapter 32: Made up my mind.
Chapter 33: See you never?
Chapter 34: A New Life
Chapter 35: Settling In
Chapter 36: The Start Of School
Chapter 37: Who am I?
Chapter 38: Still Feeling Pain.
Chapter 39: Why do I feel this way?
Chapter 40: Too Good to be True
Chapter 41: Stuck In My Head.
Chapter 42: The Suit.
Chapter 43: Afraid?
Chapter 44: Repition
Chapter 45: Winter Solider #2

Chapter 3: Bullies and Comfort

507 17 5
By EmeraldLokiMalfoy

*warnings: mentions of sexual explotation and panic attacks happen*

Peter woke up to realise he was still in his suit, and instead of resting on the pillow he was now curled around it. He sleepily lifted up his head and saw Tony leaning back against the sofa watching TV. The boy lazily shrugged off his jacket and crawled towards the man, lying on Tony's chest and tucking his head in the crook of his neck.

"Comfy?" Tony asked amused, a chuckle vibrating from his chest.

"Mhmm." He hummed, sighing as a pair of arms wrapped around him.

"You're pretty worn out after that aren't you? You feeling okay?" He placed a hand on his forehead and took it away when he felt a normal temperature.

"I'm fine. Just tired Dad." Peter muttered, closing his eyes again.

"Alright." Tony kissed the side of his head and relaxed, just as Pepper walked into the room.

"Stark, I hate to break this extremely adorable moment but you have 6 documents to sign and one meeting on Monday which requires alot of planning." She smiled sadly as Tony pouted like a small child.

"Can you delay it? Like..forever?" He whined, resting his head on top of Peters.

"No Tony, please. Then that will be your last meeting for a few days." He paused before letting out an exaggerated sigh.

"Fine, I'll do it." She smiled and placed down a small stack of papers. "These need your signature."

She walked off and Peter snuggled closer to the man. "Can I stay here?"

"Sure, but go get dressed. That's a nice suit don't crinkle it."

"It's ugly." Peter muttered, trying to hide his face so Tony didn't see his smile. "Don't make me tickle you again."

The boy squealed and shot up, running out the room before Tony could even sit up.

---------------------------------------------------------------

In no time at all Peter found himself back in Happy's car on the way to school, the weekend had flown by and now he had to face everyone at school.

As Tony's son.

"Alright, we're here kid." Happy announced as they pulled up outside.

"Thanks Uncle Happy." He said, trying to smile but it looked more like a grimace than anything.

"Don't worry about it Pete." The man said, giving a rare smile and driving off as Peter waved.

He looked around and smiled when he saw Ned, walking up to meet him. "Hey man!" the boy greeted, their hands automatically doing their handshake.

"Dude! Your conference was awesome! It was on TV and everything!." Peter nodded shakily and Ned patted him on the shoulder.

"Don't worry man, anyway we better get to class." They walked into the school and Peter immediately felt the hundreds of eyes on him. He kept his gaze on the floor but he could hear the whispers, thankfully Ned noticed his discomfort and sped up his pace.

Once they made it to the classroom Peter made a bee line for his desk, sitting down as quietly as possible and busying himself with organising his bag.

Thankfully the lesson went alright, nothing but a few stares and whispers, but not at lunch.

Peter was sat next to Ned and MJ eating his food, laughing with Ned while MJ sat reading her impossibly thick book. "-but then I didn't see the spare piece! So the whole time I was loo-"

"Well, if it isn't Penis Parker. Oops-I mean Stark." Flash's voice rang out, a crumpled up piece of paper hitting the back of Peter's head.

Peter closed his eyes and his hands balled into fists, he really didn't want to run into Flash today.

"How'd you pull that one off? You can't pay him, that's obvious." His friends laughed and Peter turned around with a look of red anger on his face.

"I mean, c'mon, really Penis Parker? How do you know him? He was here last year, stupid man thinking he can scare me. What's your secret?" Flash smirked and stepped closer.

"Shut. Up." Peter muttered in a deathly growl, trying to restrain himself from lashing out.

"Oh I'm sorry Penis, sensitive subject right? Must be hard, can't possibly imagine Iron Man bending me over a couch and taking me from behind just for him to be my Daddy."

That was it. Peter jumped out his seat before he realised what he was doing and launched himself at the boy, landing a punch right in the nose. Flash yelped in pain and scrambled out of Peter's grip to send a knee right into his chest, causing Peter to gasp as the air left him lungs.

He went to punch him again, angry tears flowing down his face but was stopped by a pair of arms wrapping around him. It took him a moment to realise it was MJ and she gently pulled him away from Flash.

"Peter calm down please." The boy shook his head as the whole situation weighed on him, he had hurt someone. He had hurt someone because of something stupid. But it wasn't something stupid. It was hurtful.

He collapsed in MJ's arms and she held him tightly, ignoring the teachers who had come to the scene and the death glare Flash was sending their way. He wrapped his arms around her in return and cried into her shoulder as she comforted him.

"Parker, my office. Now." The principle said, taking Flash by the shoulder and leading him away. Peter pulled back and gave MJ a thankful look before standing up and following the teacher, wiping the tears on his face.

Tony would be furious.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Peter sat in the principles office, his hand now bruising slightly while staring at the floor. He was in deep trouble, Flash had blabbed that his Dad would sue the school if he wasn't punished and he knew what kind of choice it was.

"Mr Parker." The man walked in and sat at his desk, staring at the boy, "I am thoroughly disappointed by your behaviour at lunch today, you injured another student for no reason and ruined the schools reputation."

"But Flash-"

"I don't want excuses Peter, by school protocal I'm going to have to call your guardian." The blood drained from his face.

"No! My Dad is busy today, he has a mee-"

"I'm sure he can find time for this." With that the principle left, while Peter stayed sulking in his chair with tears springing in his eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Peter had been waiting for around 10 minutes when the door opened again, the man stepped in first and was followed by Tony, who looked at Peter with conerned eyes. "Please, have a seat Mr Stark."

The man sat down in the chair next to the boy and crossed his hands in his lap. "So what's the problem?"

"Your uh..son, Peter, got into a physical fight with another student today at lunch." Peter shrunk in his chair and avoided looking at Tony.

"And, who was that student? May I ask?"

"Flash Thompson."

Tony's fist balled in anger and he sent a glare to the principle, "That kid has been bullying my son for years now! Of course Peter would have fought back at some point!"

The boy's head shot up, he certainly wasn't expecting that.

"Mr Stark I understand-"

"No. No you really don't, now if you don't mind, I'm taking Peter home. C'mon Pete." Tony grabbed his shoulder and walked out the office without another word, ignoring the mans calling and leaving the school.

He pulled open the car door and clambered into the front seat, Peter quietly climbing in next to him.

There was a moment of silence before Tony faced the boy, reaching up a hand to cup Peters face gently. "Come here."

That's all Peter needed, those two words and he was breaking down. He leaped forward, narrowly missing the steering wheel, and wrapped himself around the man as his body shook from the tears streaming done his face.

Tony pulled him close and kissed his head, rubbing his back for more comfort.

"It's okay, hey shh."

"I'm s-sorry, I d-didn't w-want to h-hurt him b-but he s-said-d he s-said-" Peter gasped for breath and grabbed frantically at the mans shirt, the air not reaching his lungs.

"Hey breath with me Pete, c'mon." The man moved the boys head near his arc reactor and took long deep beaths, coaxing Peter to breath with him. He continued until his breathing returned to normal and Tony was sure Peter was semi-alright.

"You wanna go home? I got your bag so we can just leave." Peter nodded and moved so he was sat back in the passenger seat, his eyes puffy and red.

"I love you kid." Tony kissed his head and started up the drive back to the Tower, though he didn't miss the quiet 'I love you too.'

---------------------------------------------------------------

word count: 1487

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Forever By Ava

Fanfiction

1.3K 62 14
Peter had never been in a relationship before. It was a new feeling, it was perfect. Until it wasn't. Not that it mattered though, he thought it was...
9.6K 278 14
Set after endgame. MJ and Ned didn't dust with the rest. QUENTIN BECK/MYSTERIO IS GOOD! TONY IS ACTUALLY ALIVE! Peter is all alone after Tony's deat...
9K 313 17
{Sequel to I'll Always Love You - A Romanogers Fanfic} -It's not that important to read the other, since this is kinda its own story and can easily b...
10.4K 420 23
Y/N Stark was living a not so normal life. Sure, she did enjoy living with Avengers but most of the time it's just boring. Ever since she got her pow...