Dancing Queen (Julie and The...

Per winter-land

"Oh, please. Without me, you guys would not be the life of the party." "I don't think that's how it works. We... Més

1. Rocking Out
2. Coming Back
3. Haunting Julie
4. Waking Up
5. Getting Ready
6. Saying Wow
7. Shining Bright
8. Recruiting Members
9. Flying Solo
10. Exploring Limits
11. Understanding Payback
12. Feeling Appreciated
13. Meeting Fear
14. Splitting Apart
15. Blushing Hearts
16. Forgiving Mistakes
17. Regaining Trust
18. Tasting Freedom
19. Taking Chances
20. Edging Greatness
21. Losing Time
22. Seeing Emily
23. Calling Forces
24. Breaking Barriers
25. Standing Tall
26. Hating Goodbyes
Thank You So Much!

Author's Note 🎤

1.6K 12 0
Per winter-land

Hiiii everyone and welcome! I'm excited for this book like you have no idea.

I got hooked the minute I watched the Julie and the Phantoms trailer. Like many of you, I cried, laughed, danced, sang, and connected with the show + cast. So, with every film/tv show I adore, I thought, "why not make another fanfiction... but now with an oc?" Because that's apparently my only coping mechanism in life.

Have fun reading, my phantom pals, and be sure to tell your friends (or like/vote/comment) if you like the story :)

~ Winter

P.S. If you haven't watched JATP, you totally should because it's the best show (and the book contains spoilers, duh).

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

48.4K 750 31
A story in which Julie Molina has a sister named Elli. Julie starts to see three ghosts from the band sunset curve and they soon become great friends...
5.5K 157 14
💜Sequel to Perfect Harmony 💜 What will the phantoms do now that Carrie knows? Why is Carrie out to get them and what's her plan? What's going on w...
216K 7K 36
❝ ... 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒏𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏, 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 ... ❞ ─ IN...
39.3K 881 29
"I think the bands back" Luke says with more tears coming from his eyes. Reggie and Alex chuckle in response. "You guys think we could try that hug...