The Enduring Love ✔( Complete...

By meera_sengupta

"I don't have a single friend since childhood.. No one never want to play with me or talk with me... I spend... More

Prologue!!
Short Trailer!!
My dark life!
Street Fight!!
Who is he???
Murder in the campus!!
My luckiest day!!
Who are you?
My first friend!!
Everything change!!
Jealous princess!!
Confusion, Pregnancy, Irish!!
Food, rashmi, pain!!
Reason of pain!!!
Spirit, fire, irish!!
Brightness!!
Delicious Breakfast!!
Interrogation, Fight, Call!!
Search for the culprit!?
Notes, Mohali, Suspense!!
Punishment!!
Killer!!
Shifting together!!
Flower, food, love!!
Cottage!!
His Possessiveness!!
Sleeping together!!
Hurt!!
The old enemy!!
Our first meeting!!
Confused feelings!!
Girlfriend, Moon, Vervain!!
Forget him!!
Upcoming Problem!!
Heartbeats!!
Our first kiss!!
Changed Princess!?
Muffins!?
Two Strangers
Mine!!
First half of mating!!
Sana's confession!!
Welcome!!
Angry Sidharth!!
Devilinge!!!
Old Witch!!
Trip to manali!!!
Sana's father!!
Reason of controlling!!!
Me or him!!
Angry Kitten!!
Sana's secret!!
Sad sidharth!!
My sunshine
Birthday!!!
Her Protector!!!
Her everything!!!
Rogues!!!
Wedding!!!
Binding for Forever!!!
Kidnapped!!!
Soulmates!!
Planning for war!!
war!!!
Don't mess with me!!
News!!
Realisation!!
Decision!!
Leaving Everything!!!
Broken!!
Enduring love!!
Happiness !!
Epilogue!!
Notice

Sidharth's plan!!

6.2K 758 49
By meera_sengupta

Ch - 8

Sidharth hit his shoulder and says, "Hey, don't call me that here. And also my name is sidharth. I am Taylor only in the fighting ring.".

Kushal nodded his head and says, " Ohk boss." He looks at the surroundings and says, "let's go to my cottage, I don't think it's safe to talk here."

Kushal nodded and asks while walking, "where's your cottage? ".. " Besides the college campus, it's the principal's old house." Saying sidharth while doing something on his phone.

Both enter inside the cottage which is just beside the hostel. The college and hostel are both located in the hilly area. So, the cottage is also located between beautiful trees.

After settling on the sofa and sidharth says, " I asked you to find everything about shehnaaz since her childhood. So, where're the details? "

Kushal nodded his head and says while taking out a file, "here's everything about her." Sidharth closes his eyes and rests his head on the sofa, " Tell me everything from staring."

Kushal clears his throat and starts reading, "Shehnaaz Gill, date of birth 27 January 1997. 22 years old, her birthplace and home are in mohali."

"Her mother died after giving birth to her. She has one elder sister Rashmi, according to their housemaid she treats shehnaaz like her personal maid and didn't like her."

"Her father Santosh Gill has a business in Mohali. They are coming from rich families of mohali. And he also doesn't like her. Only her grandmother, who loves her in the family."

"At the age of Six, she was sent to hostel. She did schooling from xyz school Shimla and currently also pursuing her masters from abc college shimla."

"According to the people, from childhood, she doesn't have any friends because of her weird behaviour as she always starts shouting everywhere. That's why all call her mad and psycho."

Sidharth opens his in a jerk and shoots death glares at kushal. He nodded his head in no and says, " I am talking about others. Chill, I am sorry."

He says taking a deep breath, "once fire catches in their house and she stuck inside but nothing happened to her. She is 14 that time."

"She only goes to her house two times in a year."

" Everything else you already know. About the trip and murder. So, I think you should be happy to know that there is no boy in her life. "

Sidharth nodded his head and says while playing with his fingers, "what's the pain that she faces from childhood? I didn't understand that."

"Do two things, first call a doctor who can find out the reason and treatment of her pain. And make sure it is the best one."

" Second, prepare some postcards and sent them to each and every student of the college and her hostel. But make sure she didn't know about it."

Kushal nodded in confusion and asks, "what will we have written on them?" Sidharth smirks and says, "a warning, that from now no one calls her mad or psycho. Rest you can write yourself."

Kushal smiles and says, "don't worry bro, from tomorrow no one dares to say anything to her. "

Sidharth nodded and move towards his room. He lays on the bed and takes out sana's picture from his pocket. He smiles and tracing his fingers on it.

Sana returns to her class smiling. She is happy to find her first friend. Now she has someone for talking. She doesn't have to talk to herself and with the diary.

And out of that, he calls her princess. It's so amazing, she never thought to be addressed like one. She suddenly remembers dadi's word that she told her before coming here.

That someday, someone comes into her life who call her princess. At that moment she thinks it is impossible in her life, out of psycho and mad why someone chooses to call her princess.

But sidharth comes into her life suddenly and make it possible. She remembers that till the day he enters in her life she starts smiling.

But a sudden question comes to her mind, why would he want to friendship with her? He is here to investigate a case, then why suddenly did he want her as his friend.

She doesn't judge him, as she promised him. But want to know the matter. She thinks maybe he is a good guy and just wants to be her friend.

She shrugged her all questions because now he is her only friend. And maybe he goes from here after solving the case, then how can she meet him then.

She decides to take his number tomorrow, because no matter whatever the reason is, she finally gets a friend and never wants to lose him. She moves towards her room.

Sana's thoughts broke when someone taps on her shoulder, she turns and finds her standing in front of her. Sana looks everywhere that there is someone or not and says, "What happened?"

The other girl looks at her and says, "you said you help me but you are not doing anything." Sana takes a breath and says, "today I got busy with something. I promise I will go there tomorrow."

The girl says, "I trust you shehnaaz, please don't break my trust." Sana nodded her head and says, "I give you my words that I will help you and I never broke my promises. Trust me."

The other girl nodded and go from there. Sana comes inside the room and starts preparing her assignment.

At night some peoples enter inside the hostel after making all guards unconscious. They turned off all CCTV cameras.

And divided into groups. Some move to the girls hostel and some to boys. They slide the postcards inside everyone's room and go from there.

They also go to the homes of the students who are not living in the hostel. After distributing all postcards they call someone.

Sidharth is lying on his bed, just then his phone rings, "yes, kushal." Kushal replies, "all cards are distributed. And one of the best doctors of India comes to Shimla tomorrow."

"We set up all arrangements for his living and clinic also. She doesn't have any idea that this doctor comes only for her." Sidharth smirks and says, "well-done brother."

He cut the call, take his jacket and move outside.
Sana sits on her room's window with a guitar in her hand.

She always loves singing that's why she buys a second-hand guitar from her pocket money.
She closes her eyes and starts singing.

***************************************

Let's see what happens next!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 3K 46
Have you ever experienced love ? Have you ever longed for love ? This is a story .. A tale of two hearts .. Two persons who longed and desire...
122 2 62
My life was never a bore. As half witch, half werewolf, I am undoubtedly one of the most capable beings in the world. A daughter of an Alpha and a si...
166 54 17
Did you really think our story ended yet? Well, I feel bad for you then. There are still many more people to kill, many more beings to hurt, and now...
5.2K 234 30
CONTENT CONTAINS : INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE TORTURE GORE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED O...