Dragons vs. Wolves (Dragons v...

By ForestMist

Xera is a teenage girl who lives by herself in the middle of the woods. Her parents were killed in a raid and... More

Once Upon a Boy in a Box
Cry Cry Cry
Tuck Your Tail and Run!
I'd Rather Not Sleep With The Fish
One Fight is Not Enough
When Asked For Help, Just Laugh
BANG YOUR HEAD!
Picking Up Boys With Electric Wheel Chairs
I Wonder What It Feels Like To Go Broke On Fish
That Little Charmer
How To Make People Come Running
I Hate It When That Happens
Mission: Rescue Stereo And Kick Some Puppy Butt!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
1 Year Later
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
The Sequel is out!

Chapter 19

1.6K 67 2
By ForestMist

Xera's P.O.V.

We all loaded into the jeep and charger and drove to school. I had Stereo drive the charger because I didn't really trust anyone else with my car. They're my precious. I race her to the school and decide to make a scene. I turn up the radio and blast Linkin Parks "Burn It Down" while everyone in the parking lot looks at my jeep. I look over to Robby in my passenger seat and see him shaking his head. We all get out and then I feel something tug on my shirt. I turn around to see Kaden there smiling at me mischievously.

Me: What do you have planned?

Kaden: A grand entrance. We have to make an amazing first impression.

Me: So, what's our grand entrance going to be?

Kaden whispers in my ear and by the time he's done telling me the plan, all of our friends are surrounding us. I smile and nod.

Kaden: One!

Me: Two!

Kaden: Three!

And with that, we take off running. Every teenager is staring at us and not moving. I run straight towards this one guy and jump up and place one hand one his head and launch myself over him without hurting him. I look over at Kaden and see that he did a front hand spring right in a crowd of girls standing there in awe.

Robby: Xera!!!!! Quit making a scene!!!!!

Aiden: Kaden! Get back here now!

We just keep running away from them. I pass Dasia and just run past her.

Me: I'll talk to you later! Gotta win!

Then continue running. I see Kaden on the floor in front of me and slow down. I hold out my hand and help him up. He runs behind me and grips my shirt. I can tell that he's shaking. I look to see what knocked him down and there's the one person I didn't want to see. Lance, along with his little followers. I immediately get into a fighting stance.

Me: What are YOU doing here mutt?!

Jared: If you haven't noticed, you have a mutt hiding behind you too you fire breathing son of a...

I didn't let him finish his sentence because I kicked him and he went flying backwards. I looked at Darrek who was looking down at the floor in a depression. I just glared at him then looked at Lance. He looked a little scared.

Me: I asked you a question.

Lance: And I have an offer to make you.

Kaden stands beside me and I get out of my fighting stance.

Kaden: What kind of offer?

Lance: While we're at school, no drama, no fights, no acknowledging each other or each others groups. Purely friendly but only on school property during hours.

Me: Sounds fine to me, how about you Kaden?   

Kaden: Fine with me. Just remember to tell your group of friends that Lance.

Lance: Deal.

Me: Well....bye then.

Kaden and I walk away from the awkwardness of Lance and his pack.

Kaden: I so won.

Me: What?! No you didn't! I just saved your puppy butt from getting a beating.

Issi's P.O.V.

I pull into the parking lot with Izabella in the passenger seat of my Lambo. She hasn't shut up the whole ride! I hurry and get out of the car and grab my bag flinging it over my shoulder. Izabella got out and that's when I notice that everyone's eyes were on us. I see Dylan pull up on his bike then I swear everyone's jaws dropped. I can't really blame them though. People that have either super human powers like Izabella and Dylan, and then people who can transform into creatures like me, tend to be extraordinarily beautiful. I smell something that smells like another dragon....or dragons. I look over to Izabella and Dylan. Is that why they brought me here? Now that I think of it, I smell wolves too. I see a jeep and a dodge charger pull into the parking lot and a few people get out of both of the cars. I wasn't too interested so I just walked into the school ignoring all the gazes.

Dylan: Issi! I have to tell you something.

Me: Is it the fact that there are other dragons and wolves here? Because I already figured that out.

Dylan: Actually no... nevermind. You will find out soon.

I look at him confused but just shake it off. He said I'd find out, right? I head toward the school again and go to my locker. But this blonde kid gets in my way. Of course, he just happens to be a wolf.

Me: Can I help you?

????: What are you doing here? I don't know you.

Me: Well I don't exactly know you either and the last time I checked, it's none of your business now back off before I make it so you can't use that obnoxious voice of yours anymore.

????: Let's just go Lance.

Oh, so this blondes name is Lance?

Me: Yeah Lance, why don't you just listen to your friend? He seems to be more intelligent the you. You could learn from him.

Lance: Jared, Darrek, just shut up. As for you newbie, maybe it's time to teach you who exactly is boss around here.

I lose my temper and pin him up against the lockers. He starts breathing heavy and he's starting to look blue.

Me: Want to try telling me what to do again?

Dylan: Issi!

Dylan pulls me off Lance and drags me down the hallway. I look back to see Lance on the ground trying to catch his breath. I look back at Dylan and he looks like he's fuming. I smirk. It's not every day that he gets worked up.

Dylan: Do you not realize...

Me: That it's the first day of school here and I don't need to be kicked out yet?

Dylan: Yes but you don't need to...

Me: Go around making enemies when they would be more useful as friends?

Dylan: Why do I even bother?

Me: Because you're my guider.

With that I walk down the hallway and in the direction of my class. I bump into this short girl with blonde hair. She falls down and I see this little kid help her back up. Must be her little brother or something. Then it hits me. The smell of a wolf and a dragon. I look towards the little boy and realize that he's the wolf. I glance at the girl and my gaze locks on the bracelet on her wrist. I know that bracelet! It used to be mine! I thought I lost it.

Me: You have something of mine.

The girl looks at me completely confused. The boy helps her up.

Little boy: You okay Xera?

Xera?! Xera?!?!?!

Xera: Yeah...

She looks towards me.

Xera: What do I have of yours?

Me: That....bracelet....

Dylan walks up to me saying something but I don't hear him because I'm in shock. Xera looks like she's shocked too. Is this my twin sister? Xera?

Dylan: Oh, I see that you found her before I did Issi.

He holds his hand out to shake Xera and the little boys hands.

Dylan: Nice to meet you Xera, my name's Dylan. And who might your friend be?

Xera: This is Kaden....did you say Issi?

Kaden: What am I missing?

Xera: Kaden, if I am correct then this is my twin brother Issi.

Dylan: You are correct, and I'm your guider. I don't want this to sound creepy or anything but I'm here to keep you both safe. But in order to do that then I need to mark you.

Xera's eyes widen as she backs away from him. I walk up to her and hug her. I whisper some reassuring things in her ear. She finally nods agreeing to get the mark.

Xera: Kaden, you should be heading to class. I'll see you after school out by the cars, okay?

He nods and hugs her then heads off to class.

Xera: So where does this 'marking' have to go?

Dylan: On your shoulder. It will be over before you know it.

He reached over and touched her exposed shoulder and then the mark appears.

Dylan: If you ever need anything then I will know instantly. I'm so glad that we finally found you Xera.

Xera: Umm, you too. But I really should be heading to class too. What classes do you guys have?

Me: We both have Math.

Xera: Me too. Let's get going.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 31.6K 23
Book Cover Done By : @the_secret_box Adrian Valentine the king of the dragons is on the hunt for his future queen so that he may rule without having...
16 0 10
Emmalita is a 16 year old that part of a watcher family. She found her parents murdered and her whole world changed 2 years ago and now is about to h...
5.1M 188K 73
Look at that amazing cover art by @sweettner Please check her out below! https://my.w.tt/qyi9NG3Lb5 - Sheila, the beautiful sheet black wolf is an un...