Nevermind (Jay I-Land ff)

By seoulfeels

"I'm fine! Because that's what you wanted to hear." Collab with @Shachie1322 ๐Ÿฅฐ ... Date Started: July 31, 20... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Comparison
Chapter 2 - Nightmare
Chapter 3 - Left Behind
Chapter 4 - Try Again
Chapter 5 - Team
Chapter 6 - Marks
Chapter 7 - Pure Blood
Chapter 8 - Accident
Chapter 9 - Monster
Chapter 10 - Lost
Chapter 11 - Note
Chapter 12 - Nameplate
Chapter 13 - Fire
Chapter 14 - Poison
Chapter 15 - Fresh Wounds
Chapter 16 - Birthday
Chapter 17 - L.J
Chapter 18 - Escape
Chapter 19 - Claw Machine
Chapter 20 - Drowning
Chapter 21 - Happy
Chapter 22 - Abandoned
Chapter 23 - Apology
Chapter 24 - Alarm
Chapter 25 - Bullet
Chapter 26 - Twins
Chapter 27 - The Cursed Child
Chapter 28 - Rest
Chapter 29 - Confession
Chapter 30 - Pyromaniac
Chapter 31 - Not Okay
Chapter 32 - Ice Prince
Chapter 33 - Escape
Chapter 34 - Russian Roulette
Chapter 35 - Try
Chapter 36 - How to Save A Life
Chapter 37 - Take The Fall
Chapter 38 - You Shine
Chapter 40 - One Of Them
Chapter 41 - Fall Easily
Bonus Chapter 1 - Yves
Chapter 42 - Trauma
Chapter 43 - Chances
Chapter 44 - Lost
Chapter 45 - Ring On My Ear
Chapter 46 - Successor
Chapter 47 - A Family
Chapter 48 - Missing
Not an update
Chapter 49 - Shoot Me

Chapter 39 - Living A Lie

278 46 129
By seoulfeels

"Goodbye." He whispered.

"Jongseong!" Someone yelled from behind Jay. "What the fuck are you doing!" He was yanked to the side and thrown on the pavement harshly. It was Yoongi. He was all bloody and his stare looked mad.

"What were you trying to do, you stupid kid?" He yelled at him once again.

Jay swallowed a lump and stood up. "I..." He shook his head in confusion. He doesn't know what he's doing either if he could be honest right now. Moments ago he was so certain he wanted to end his life, but now, he's not too sure anymore.

"You are not going to die this way." Yoongi told him weakly, placing both of his bloody hands on his face, smudging blood on it, making him look like a madman. He has probably gone insane.

"How do you suggest I die then?" Jay snapped at him, tormenting him even more than he already is.

"Do you happen to miss your parents?" He asked him, regretting what he did a few years ago more than ever. The way he didn't think twice and destroyed Euijin's car's break.

"Am I not allowed to miss them?" Jay hissed, looking at the cliff. "I'm not allowed to feel sad, angry, scared or happy. Why am I alive then? Why am I here? If only a dead man can't feel anything, then I want to be a dead man." He told Yoongi.

"He was going to kill you. He was going to get rid of you. He was pressuring Lee Joon to kill you. He killed many people, betrayed his friends and family. He was so scared of you. How everyone would do anything for you, so I got rid of him so you could live." He sobbed loudly and placed his hands on the pavement in regret. "You see, Euijin never got that attention and adoration. All he was, was an instrument to every people around him, so he though people are instruments. You have them for one reason and you throw them away without that reason. I trusted him so much. He meant a lot to me, but I couldn't just watch him kill you, and killing was all I know so I murdered your father." He confessed.

Jay stepped back from Yoongi in fear. The way he was all bloody and acting like a crazy person just gives him the creeps. Discovering that it was him who really killed Euijin was more scary.

Jay placed a hand on his lips in shock. He was so shocked by this information.

"That guy at St. Claire that they claim to be Lee Joon is a friend of him. He left him to burn with Lee Joon, so he'd hold Lee Joon still to burn to death. He used our facinating with fire to frame us with arsons. He might not be a Pyromaniac, but he's definitely a psycho." Yoongi told him.

Jay fell on his knees and tried to reflect on what's happening and what happened. "He started all these, Park Euijin." He muttered.

"He was fighting the system, just like what others did, but went too far. I didn't want to tell you because I'm afraid you'd despise me. I was afraid you'd hate your father. So I only said good things about him just like the others." Yoongi sobbed again.

This was the most vulnerable state Jay has seen of Yoongi.

"I'm willing to kill everyone in this whole world to keep you safe." He muttered.

Jay looked at him miserably. "You didn't have to." He went closer but a bunch of motorcycles stopped behind Yoongi.

"Jongseong!" One man removed his helmet. It's Lee Joon.

"How?" Jay asked.

Lee Joon pushed Dino and chuckled. "This man can drive anything." He bragged. "Do you really think that would end us, kid? We're his best soldiers. Of course we can handle it." He bragged then turned to Yoongi. "We're the old hag?" He asked, then hos eyes widened when he saw the blood on Yoongi's body.

"Dont tell me you..." He couldn't continue. "That wasn't part of the plan. We get him exposed and get convicted."

Yoongi lifted his head and nodded. "He's gone." He said making Jay shiver in fear.

"Convicted how? He can bail himself and free himself just fine!" Hoshi yelled at Lee Joon. "This world is better off without him. He's miserable anyway. He lost his daughter, his wife is dead. He killed so many people and damaged so many families." He pushed Lee Joon.

He didn't agree with these people, but there's nothing he could do now. He just went to Jay who was trembling and muttering nonsense in shock and fear.

"It's over Jongseong." Lee Joon pulled Jay towards him. "You can go home now. You can go back to normal now." But what is normal? Police are still after him. They must think he escaped. They can charge him with another offence. He might really go to jail now.

He took Jay to the motorcycle and drove him to the main road, then disappeared along with the others. Jay walked the streets dumbfounded. He was like a crazy person walking on the streets.

Yoongi on the other hand drove to Mt. Carmen with his bloody attire and raised his hands. Upon seeing him, the guards grabbed ahold of him and took him to his old room. His old psychiatrist paid him a visit right away.

"Oh, hello there." He waved his bloody hands. "I finally killed him." He chuckled.

"Kill? Why?" His Doctor asked.

"I escaped one last time to kill him, but he offered me money to restart. I thought restarting was a good choice, but I was never satisfied. So now I killed him. I can finally die happy." He said and laugher louder.

"Have you fucking lost your mind?" His Psychiatrist asked in disbelief. He was offered to restart and was out there for a few year. Why did he attempt to kill again?

"According to my last psych evaluation from you, yes, I have lost my mind." He laughed again which sent chills on his Psychiatrist, making him stand up and escape the room, leaving Yoongi laughing to himself.

Jay on the other hand was found by Sangman, grabbing him to the side on an alley. "Kid! What are you doing walking around like this?" He asked but Jay couldn't make a word out of his mouth.

Looked at him terrified. "Answer me! Why aren't you at Baekho's house? They're still looking for you." He made his voice louder so he could be heard but it didn't help Jay. He was just as confused as earlier.

"Well, I need to go to the hospital." He said then placed his baseball cap on Jay, dragging him like a zombie, to the hospital where Kaeun just made a delivery.

Jay seems like his soul has been sucked by a dementor. He's not speaking, won't move unless he's being dragged.

Sangman was holding a bag with all of Kaeun's paraphernalia and then went to the Neonatal ICU with Jay to see the baby. "Han Jisung!" He said as if the baby could hear him and waved his hand.

He recalled the first time he was ever here. It was the best part of his life.

Until it wasn't.

He cried and leaned on Jay's shoulders. "Why is Heeseung so kind and thoughtful? How could a sociopath be just as desirable as him?" He cried.

Jay heard Heeseung's name and came to his senses. "Heeseung hyung isn't a sociopath. Until the end, he didn't shoot any people dead. He even asked his father to let you live." He muttered.

"But Heeseung, he murdered my first child." Sangman told Jay.

"What?!" Jay exclaimed.

"It is why we couldn't have another child while he's still around." Sangman told Jay.

"What do you mean?" Jay asked.

"Because of fear of being replaced, Heeseung suffocated my poor first child." Sangman told him, making Jay shake his head.

"He would never." Jay told him.

"But he did. He also killed a grown man. It is why I feared he'd kill me one day. So I tried my best to harm him." He muttered.

"Heeseung is the most selfless person I know. If your child died, you better look around again and check the people surrounding you. Maybe someone else killed your child. Someone who doesn't have empathy." Jay said. Finally, je's awake once again.

"By the way, your better watch your family closely. Jiro's men might be after you." He warned him then left him there.

He wanted to check up on one more patient before he leaves the hospital. Park Jaeyoon, his grandfather.

He went to the front desk and asked for Jiro's room number, and claimed to be Park Sunghoon.

"Wait! But aren't you the missing kid?" The woman asked.

"Yeah! They found me. The media didn't report it yet. Maybe tomorrow morning." He told her.

"Room 404." She smiled at him. Jay faked a smile and went to the elevator. That was the same girl who didn't want to attend him when he was looking for Euijoo's room before. Just because he said he's Park Sunghoon, he was treated differently.

What a bitch.

He barged inside his grandfather's room, startling the old man.

"Euijin!" He gasped helplessly.

"Who are you?" The nurse asked.

"I'm his grandson. Kindly excuse us please." He was polite at her since she didn't do anything wrong. She left them both still doubting Jay because no grandson has ever visited this old man before.

"Park Euijin! You're alive. You really are alive." The old man stood up getting away from Jay.

He's so scared of Euijin.

"Oh? Are you Jongseong? Euijin's son?" He asked.

Jay gave a nod.

"Why are you here! Jiro's men are after you! Get out! I don't want to die yet!" He tried to push Jay.

"They're not coming for me." Jay told him. "Grandfather, I want you to answer me correctly as honest as possible. What kind of person is my father?" He asked demandingly.

"Euijin? He's the devil. I....I thought I raised him well. He...he was such a good child. Then one day he snapped." He looked away, trying not to see Jay's face. He's a spitting image of his father. It was scary.

Jay sat on the floor in defeat. He couldn't believe there's three men who just confirmed that his father was such a bad man.

"Seohyun, he loved her so much but I didn't want him to be with someone as filthy as that girl. So I asked a most valued friend in Seoul Jigh to sell her for prostitution. Euijin didn't like that. He did all his best to take his revenge on everybody until he found the leads to me. Right then, he gave up everything he has to reach a higher position to finally kill me.  He chose the family I despised the most. All because of Seohyun. That bitch. They didn't even end up together, because she couldn't stand him. Can you believe it?" He faced Jay again, but confidently this time.

"He was just as repelling as me." He chuckled. "Like father, like son." He exhaled.

"You're just as filthy as them! Prostitution? Principal Yunsung and Teacher Jaehan of Seoul High, are you with them?" He asked.

Jaeyoon rolled his eyes on Jay.

"Of course, that's my business." He said but before he could continue, Jay punched him on the face. "That's for all of the women you've hurt and victimized." He said then grabbed his phone on his pocket playing the recorded audio again.

"You're just as filthy as them! Prostitution? Principal Yunsung and Teacher Jaehan of Seoul High, are you with them?"

"Of course, that's my business."

Jay sent it to Hansol right away.

"Oh shit!" Jaeyoon got up and tried to chase Jay. "Get him! Get him!" He said making the nurses and security chase Jay.

He was almost at rhe exit when the security right by the door grabbed him and tackled him down. "Isn't this the missing high school criminal?" He asked. Of course he would know. He had his wanted sign just in case he'd see him.

Jay chuckled making him look like he's crazy. He just sent the recording on Hansol. The last evidence he needed to make sure Seoul High would be safe from predators. No wonder the land is own by his family. He's doing business with these sick people.

He was taken to the police station and was kept inside an interrogating room once again. He stared on the mirror staring at himself and wondered, 'is this what I've become? Do I really belong here now?' while investigators stare back at him on the one way mirror.

The kid looked scary, knowing that he couldn't see them, but the way he stared at them looked like he knew they were there.

After observing for mannerisms and waiting for signs of guilt and panic that never showed, they finally decided to interrogate him.

"Good afternoon Jay Park." Jay was greeted by a middle aged man who seem to be doing this for years. He looked intimidating and professional with the way he stood and entered the room.

"Who helped you escape? Was it this kid?" He showed what seems to be screen capture from a CCTV footage of Niki. It made Jay chuckle and shake his head in disbelief. No wonder these fools couldn't even identify Lee Joon. They look cool and professional, but the way they blame everything on kids just makes you lose your faith in humanity.

"What's funny Jay Park?" He asked, placing the picture on the table and sat on the chair, right nect to Jay.

"You are." Jay responded and just proceeds on a chaotic laugh as if he has gone crazy. Or maybe he has. After everything that happened, the kidnapping, the shooting and more shooting, the sky diving and then going back to the real world where it was him who's a culprit on an arson when he almost peed his pants while watching his friends and twin get shot at.

Why can't they see that he was just a kid?

"Excuse me?" The prosecutor asked in disbelief.

"You are not excused." Jay responded then stopped laughing. "If I happened to be a danger to society, and that little middle schooler helped me escape, then it must've been so easy. Life would be so easy. Unfortunately, there are people out there who far worse than me, who's just a kid who's being falsely accused because everyone wanted a suspect and couldn't actually do a real investigation, a real man haunt, and arrest the true criminal. Or maybe, you're afraid of a headshot." Jay closed his fist and pointed his middle and index finger at the prosecutor to make it look like a gun and made a shooting sound, frightening the adults.

"Are you threatening me? That's it! You are a psycho!" The prosecutor told Jay.

Jay shook his head, placing a hand on his chest. "Oh, it's not me who you should be worried about. Whoever did that mass murder back in that warehouse are still out there." He muttered.

"Dino, Hoshi, Junhui, Minghao, Lee Joon and Min Yoongi. They're out there, and you're here, seriously interrogating me, to confirm if this kid helped me escape. Don't you think it's ridiculous?" He asked.

"Lee Joon is not out! He's locked up! Yoongi is dead! Whoever Dino and these other people are, you're making it up!" The prosecutor told him. "You know what I think. That you set us up in that warehouse and you and your friends made a killing spree because you're a psycho! You wanted to take a life!" He placed a picture of Lee Heeseung on the table. "He killed those people. Where is he Park Jay? Just tell me the truth from now on." He demanded.

"The truth? Why does it sounds like you're asking me to lie?" Jay asked.

"I have no time for this liar." The prosecutor whispered. "Lee Joon?" He laughed. "He can't even speak property."

"Tell that to those people he just murdered back there. Have they found Jung Jiro as well? What do you think of that?" Jay asked.

"That was a tragic accident. How did you even know about that. It wasn't even disclosed on the media?" He frowned at Jay.

"I even know who's next." Jay muttered. "Just one more. He's the cause of all of this. Wait for it while watching me closely locked up, while they're out there to kill just one more person." He muttered.

"Who's going to kill? Lee Heeseung? Give me names." The prosecutor muttered making Jay tired of the conversation and just closed his eyes to get some sleep.

"Jay Park! Answer me! Tell me the truth!" He demanded. "Kid! Hey! Tell me the truth!" He repeated but Jay ignored him and blocked his voice and proceeds to take a rest. He's still haven't slept yet. He hasn't slept for two days.

The prosecutor came out of the interrogation room frustrated. "The dead bodies, have they identified them? Dod the medical examiners figure out how they died. How many times they were shot? I think there are more kids who shot these people." He told his colleagues.

"They're shot once at the center of their heads. Besides the police who were shot, the others were identified as missing people who were declared dead after 10 years of disappearance." They informed him, showing pictures of the dead people with a bullet hole at the center of their heads.

"Do you think these kids idolized Lee Joon and tried to remake his crimes?" He asked.

"It was too dark to aim in that location, and these people who lost their lives were armed as well. If kids are the cause of these, then I'm leaving earth." The medical examiner told him.

"I've only seen one person aim this good, it's Lee Joon." He finished.

"Lee Joon is locked up!" The prosecutor yelled in frustration. "We already captured him a few years ago." He insisted. "If we got the wrong Lee Joon, then he was never captured. How am I supposed to believe that, if the crimes lessened after he was captured. There must be an impostor. A fan of his crime scenes who wanted to try it for himself. There must be a fucked up person out there who idolized Lee Joon, or we have failed our job." His anger suddenly turned into fear and embarrassment, glancing at Jay who just fell asleep peacefully on an interrogation room.

Most high school kids would freak out after being taken to an interrogation room, let alone being suspected of first degree murder. This one is just so different from all the others.

"Your choice, pick one. Lee Joon was never captured, or someone's out there with Lee Joon's abilities. I'm just a medical examiner. You give me corpses, and I examine them. I'm just saying, I've never seen anything like this since Lee Joon. Except, back when Lee Joon used to be a Hitman, there's only 2 to three bodies a day. Whoever this shooter is, someone must've pissed him off." He gave the results to the investigator at the side. "Since my opinion and insights aren't welcome here, I better get going. I still have other work to do. Somewhere where my job is considered important and people respect me respects me just as equally no matter how high their position are." He said then went to the exit, but stopped for a second and turned to them again.

"Oh, and by the way, all the bullets retrieved from the headshots came from the same riffle. The same exact bullets that Lee Joon uses. We kept a few from his other victims, and they were exactly the same. From an illegal weapon trading from he exact same factory. If that's informative." He added then left, leaving everybody dumbfounded, looking back at Jay.

"Does this mean he's telling the truth?" They asked terrified.

...

(Flashback)

Euijin paced at the waiting room of the Neonatal ICU while waiting for the nurse allow him to view the babies.

"Wow! You're early, how come?" Baekho appeared behind him, giving him a pat on the back, which annoyed Euijin so much. He hates this guy's guts.

The curtains opened from the inside and other parents came to the window to see their babies. Euijin's eyes roamed around the room, searching for a certain baby that he couldn't find. "Baekho, where is it?" He asked in annoyance, because he needed Baekho's assistance to find what he was looking for.

Baekho pointed at the glass but Euijin still couldn't see where he was looking at. Baekho hand to instruct a nurse to carry the baby and show it near the window.

It was so cute. Huge doe eyes but skinny unlike the other chubby babies. Euijin finally smiled and waved his hand. Baekho couldn't believe what he was seeing. Park Euijin waving so happily on a baby. He's never seen this person acknowledge an infant before.

"Baby Boy Lee? They haven't named it yet?" Euijin asked.

Baekho almost laughed at the disappoinment heard on his voice. He has a soft spot on Lee Joon's son.

"Why don't you name it, since you're his father's representative?" Baekho teased him because he's present at Kaeun's delivery and even drove her here last night when she was complaining on abdominal pain.

"How about Jason?" Euijin asked.

"Jayson? Why?" Baekho was curious on why he would name him a random name. It's hard to predict on what's in Park Euijin's mind most of the time.

"Jason Derulo." Euijin chuckled. "The kid looks like he can sing." He fought the urge to laugh out loud.

"Well, he's for adoption. If you really want to name him so badly. Kaeun said she has no money for raising a child. Sangman said he didn't want to raise the child. He didn't even want to see it or get close to it as if it's a monster." Baekho explained.

Euijin smirked at that new information he just acquired. He'd love to adopt Lee Joon's son. Better raise Lee Joon's son than his own.

Like what they all say, 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree', and he's a living proof of that. Kaeyoon's a wild animal, and he's a monster. If he ever be blessed with a child, it'll be the devil's replacement.

He's already a headache to Jaeyoon, how much more if he has a child? It'll make his life miserable. He already knew that this bloodline is stubborn and two faced. Who knows, his child might be the death of him.

Euijin rushed home and went to Jisook who was watering her roses on her little greenhouse. "Let's adopt Kaeun's son." He told her excitedly.

Jisook faced him and frowned. "Lee Joon's son? You want to adopt a criminal's son? What if he's a psycho?" She asked her husband.

"Nobody's born a psycho." Euijin told her in contradiction, because he knew very well what a psycho looks like.

"I am not adopting a mass murderer's son, are you insane? We'll have our own baby." She turned around and proceeds to water her plants.

"Fine! We'll have our own baby but we're still going to adopt Jason." He said it like it's final, but Jisook pointed the hose at him and sprinkled him with water, soaking his face and suit.

"We are not adopting anyone! Bloodline is important. This family is going to continue only with the same blood." She insisted.

"Of course because that's what your father would say." Euijin argued with her.

"Enough of this Euijin! You already took it all, now you're going to change family traditions and rules! You are not adopting a filthy blood!" She yelled at him.

Euijin raised a brow at how she snapped. She's not usually this cranky.

"And if you ever try to give financial support, I will make sure father is going to cut you out!" She warned.

Euijin didn't listen and still secretly gave minimal support to the baby even though Jisook told him not to.

One day, Sangman saw Euijin smoking at a parking space, approaching him. "Why would you give support to the child but won't adopt him?" He asked so randomly.

"Jisook doesn't want to." He simply answered.

"You listen to that bitch of yours. I thought park Euijin doesn't take orders from anyone." Sangman tried to annoy him and get him to adopt the child.

"Patience is a virtue. After Jiro dies, I can do anything I want once I'm Chairman. For now, I listed quietly just like how I obeyed my father for such a long time." He said and exhaled the smoke on Sangman's face rudely, making him laugh out loud as Sangman coughed.

Sangman frowned at him, but Euijin put out his cigarette, "I want to see Jason!" The two of them went to Sangman's house. He didn't like the fact that Lee Joon's son is in his household while Jiro ordered him to get rid of it. It was hard to get rid of a child. They're hard to dislike since they're still so innocent. Plus, Euijin's child support keeps them alive for now.

He was hoping that maybe if Euijin sees the boy again right now, he'd be more eager to adopt him. He's not so bad after all.

Sangman's salary is on hold until he gets rid of Lee Joon's son. He felt useless because he's still requited to work despite not being paid. He has to make it seem like Heeseung's dead or literally kill him if he really wants to get his salary.

"Oh, you're home. Jessica invited me to the airport. She will be fetching Honoka's to see her son. You know, Jessica's not legally adopted kid, the kid who never stops running around the house. Honoka's lucky to have somewhere else to put her son. She said she'd treat me a bag on the duty free if I come with her." She said and grabbed her jacket and purse before leaving.

Euijin raised a brow at what Kaeun said. Not only that, but the fact that there was nothing Sangman could do, but let her go instead of forcing her to stay. It'll lead into an argument.

This girl really is powerful. She lured two men into liking her despite her personality. Euijin never liked her from the start and had always wondered why men like her.

He turned the TV on and grabbed a beer for him and Euijin to keep himself calm and chill. They was watching a soccer match when the baby started crying. It's not the annoying loud baby cry, but like a hiccup. For some unknown reason, this baby doesn't cry loud. He's just like screaming for company.

They leave him on the storage room on a box since they didn't want to spend the budget for a crib yet.

Sangman turned the volume up, so he wont hear his cries, but he can still hear him. He didn't know if it's psychological or he can really hear him crying.

Euijin stood up, but Sangman volunteered to get him. He was afraid that Euijin would see where they kept the baby, and that they haven't bought a crib or a stroller yet.

He placed the baby on the couch, for Euijin to see him. He's still crying but Euijin carried and danced him as if it was his own son. "Why is he not growing? He's so small." Euijin complained.

"He's only two months Euijin, what did you expect." Sangman muttered.

He finished his beer, turned rhe TV off and went to the kitchen to get him milk. He didn't even know how to make milk. He scooped one spoonful of the milk and mixed it with a full bottle with boiling hot water.

He dropped it when he felt the hot water radiating on his hand. "Fuck this! I am never going to have a child of my own! Fuck it!" He cursed and tried to make another one. This time, he mixed the milk with hot water, then poured cold water after.

He then went to the livingroom where Euijin is still alone with the baby. He tried to feed it and it literally stopped crying.

"I hate this." He said and looked away. He couldn't stand looking at it. He couldn't even stand the fact that he's feeding it.

"Please just fucking adopt him! Isn't he adorable enough for you? Take him awa from here. I need my salary. Jiro's after him. He thought he'd make Lee Joon miserable if he gets me to kill this baby. I need my life back but I can't kill him." He confessed to Euijin.

"I have to get Jisook's permission first." Euijin simply told Sangman.

"That girl will insist to have her own child. The Jungs are obsessed with continuing their bloodline. They're like pure bloods if this is the wizarding world." Sangman tol Euijin, who knew that already. It's the only reason why he couldn't adopt Lee Joon's son just yet

"Do you want to adopt him because you actually like the kid, or because you pity him?" Sangman asked just to be clear.

Euijin was silently looking at the kid, Imagining how Lee Joon's parents took care of him when he was a baby until he witnessed his father murder his mother and was surrender at the orphanage.

Euijin didn't want this kid to experience the same thing. Lee Joon never would've been friends with him if he wasn't that broken in the first place.

"It's Lee Joon's son. He'd be just like his father. I love Lee Joon's company, but I don't think he will ever spend time with me again. I fucked up. But if I raise his kid, it'll be like having my best friend again." Euijin told Sangman honestly. It was a selfish reason. He's trying to replace his bestfriend just because Lee Joon nd him has drifted apart now.

"Lee Joon's a criminal. If there's a person who would confirm that, it's you, his bestfriend. If he grows up like his father, he'd be a criminal." Sangman told Euijin but the man knew that that is not true. Lee Joon's didn't grow up to be a criminal if he wasn't framed by Euijin for so many times. He destroyed his reputation so much that he didn't get the will to live clean anymore.

"I doubt that. I bet he'd grow up so well. Lee Joon's good at everything. He learns everything so fast, even the most complicated formulas. It'll be a good experience to raise his son." Euijin smiled at the kid.

The baby fell asleep on the couch peacefully as Sangman and Euijin ate chicken and drank beer while watching the soccer game. He noticed the time and realized Kaeun's still not home.

"But you're so good at everything as well. Plus, you have something that Lee Joon doesn't have, a rich family." Sangman told him.

"I worked my ass off for what I have achieved so far. Lee Joon, he had it so effortlessly. No tutors and private academies. He had old books from book sales and the public library and he was still better. This kid would be my future if I adopt him. He will do so well and my father would hate me more." He chuckled which made Sangman shake his head and think that Euijin's crazy.

"Well as for me, I want my own kid. At least I know my own blood. Who knows which trash of a family Lee Joon came from? He was given back to the orphanage several times before. His father murdered his mother for christ's sake. He's definitely born to be a criminal." Sangman had shivers in his spine thinking about it, getting more and more scared of the baby.

"I don't want my own child. If I ever consider of having one, it'll be for the inheritance and the Chairman position. There is no way in this fucking world would I raise more of my father's filthy blood. Besides, I won't be able to take it if my son betrays me like I betrayed my father. If he's just as sneaky as me, I'd rather kill myself, thank you." Euijin ranted. He left out the part that he's a sociopath and that his son might end up like one and be the death of him.

"Oooops! I think he pooped." Euijin smiled and placed him on the sofa.

Sangman grabbed some diaper and gave it to Euijin. Dude I haven't done this before." He told sangman, hiving it back to him.

"You have younger sibling!" Sangman muttered.

"We have people for that." Euijin said making Sangman roll his eyes how he said it. People for that? It shows just how much of a spoiled brat he is.

Sangman grabbed the diaper and grabbed the wipes and cleaned up the baby forcedly, cursing the baby and himself. "Why am I doing this! You're not even mine! My first to take care of a baby should be my own!" He scolded the baby as if he could hear him.

"Stop scolding Jason! He's still too innocent. He's be a responsible son soon if you'll lucky I wont adopt him." Euijin said as he watched annoyed and disgusted Sangman changing the baby's diaper.

"Yeah right." Sangman sarcastically said. He really didn't want to raise this child. "Be the lucky one and adopt him. I beg you. One day I might really have to kill him and even if I won't, they would." He told Euijin seriously.

"I'll kill the old man, I promise." Euijin told Sangman which made him laugh. Euijin? Kill a man? He would never do that. He's too innocent for that.

Euijin laughed with him, thankful that Sangman saw it as a joke, because his tough had slipped and revealed what he's planning to do.

"I'll go." Euijin excused himself before he could say anything else. He didn't want his plans to be revealed like this. He's a litgle drunk. Few more beers and he might actually reveal all his plans with Sangman.

After he left, Sangman was left with the baby, just staring at each other.

"What does Euijin call you again? Heeseung?" He asked as if the baby could respond. "You owe me a lot, Heeseung! You're going to changed my son's diapers for a day one day." He muttered then placed the kid on the master's bedroom, to look out for him closely while he sleeps.

When Kaeun got home at dawn, she frowned when he saw the baby on the bed. She grabbed it and took it to the storage room where he's kept like a pet, then laid on the bed, hugging her knew Gucci bag. "Best day ever." She muttered.

Sangman woke up and saw her expensive luxury bag she was talking about. "I wonder when you'll give me something like this." She muttered. "Just kill the kid and get your salary. I won't say a word. We'll just tell the neighbors that he was already adopted by your relatives in Yongin." She told Sangman.

"I can't." Sangman muttered.

"Wuss!" Kaeun told him, then grabbed a peach from the fruit basket.

"That's almost rotten." Sangman told her but she ate it hungrily. "Buy more of these tomorrow. Baekho gave extra cash for the kid." She told Sangman demandingly.

"It's already out of season." Sangman told her but she got mad at him and threw the core at him, hitting his face. "I said buy me peaches! You dumb shit! You don't even have to provide money! Some man of the family you are." She belittled him, which hurt Sangman's pride.

"Was it my fault that you carried Lee Joon's baby?" He responds furiously.

"Then kill it. Sell it! Leave it on someone else doorstep! It can't be me! I'll get discovered. You're the crook here. You do it!" She told him hurting his pride once more.

Sangman ignored her and just proceeds to sleep.

After a while, Kaeun just became more demanding overtime and easily irritated. She blames everything to Sangman and even stopped taking care of the baby.

It's going to turn one year old today and there's no cake or anything. Kaeun stole the budget to get herself a  new pair of branded shoes that's more expensive and up to date than Jessica's.

Good thing Euijin couldn't come because he's busy with Jisook's sensitive pregnancy, or he would discover what's taking place in this household.

"You have no discipline Kaeun! We're not rich! Why do you keep on keeping up with Jessica and Sungyeon's lifestyle?" Sangman yelled at her, regretting of taking her in. She and her son is such a problem.

"Well you could have a good paycheck if only you're not a coward and kill this kid!" He pointed at Heeseung who was drawing a family portrait. It was ugly but you can't blame him. He's only one year old.

"A coward is an adult killing a defenseless kid!" Sangman told Kaeun.

The door was kicked open with a bunch of suited men followed by the celebrity, Jung Jiro. "Where is he?" He demanded.

"Who?" Sangman asked as if he's an idiot and didn't know who they're looking for.

"Just give him to them and get this over with!" Kaeun muttered.

Jiro faced her and noticed how she's willing to get rid of her own child. She's perfect, the only problem is Sangman.

Heeseung stood up to see what's happening and grabbed onto Sangman's sleeve in fear.

"If you kill him now, I'll give you nine digits." Jiro told him, making face at how small their house is.

"Do it!" Kaeun yelled at Sangman.

"I even came down to your level just to make sure the kid is gone! Why is he so alive and well?" Jiro lifted a hand and his men started besting up Sangman.

"Heeseung! Lock yourself at the panic room!" Sangman yelled.

Heeseung was so shocked at what he's seeing that he couldn't move. Six men beating the shit out of Sangman. He was so defenseless. Blood was coming out on his nose and mouth. He looked so pathetic.

"Hurry up! Hurry!" Sangman screamed at him but he won't budge. Sangman was so frustrated that Heeseung wont move that he grabbed his shoe and threw it at him, hitting his chest making him cry but still won't move.

"Changmin, Chanhee! Take care of the child." Jiro muttered making Sangman scream. "You stupid child! I said go to the panic room!" He grabbed his other shoe to throw it to Heeseung, but he accidentally threw it on Changmin's hand and make him drop the gun.

Changmin was irritated and went to Sangman to stomp at his arm for distracting him

"Chanhee! Kill him! Kill him now!" Changmin instructed. Chanhee was shaking. How can he kill a child on his first day?

He pointed his gun at little Heeseung closing his eyes.

A gunshot was heard. Jiro smirked while Sangman closed his eyes in fear.

Chanhee fell on the ground, bleeding a pool of blood. "Run." He muttered before he coughed out blood and passed out.

Jiro came close and saw the kid holding Changmin's gun. "No! It can't be." He whispered. Because of that, Sangman opened his eyes while Jiro's men stopped kicking and stepping on him.

They were too focused on the kid who just shot at Chanhee. He was pointing the gun at Jiro, shakingly.

"Good boy. Don't pull the trigger. I'm not a bad person." Jiro told him but Heeseung pulled the trigger and shot his hat, sending it flying across the room.

Jiro raised a hand and had two men walk towards Heeseung, they were praying they won't get shot at because the kid was armed and already killed a person. He was so scared of them that he ran away and ran to the panic room as instructed earlier with a gun on his hand.

"We can't open it Sir." The men told Jiro.

"What? Bomb it or something." Jiro instructed.

"There's a lot of people here. The whole street would be affected. It'll go to the media." They told Jiro.

"Make him come out." Jiro forced him.

"He can't hear me from the inside." Sangman told him.

Jiro was so frustrated and didn't know where to put his anger on and  pushed Kaeun away, making her hit his back on the coffee table and fall on the floor. "That hurts!" She cried then screamed horrifically when she saw blood.

"What happened? Did I hurt my head?" She tried to stand up but couldn't do so. Her hips was aching. She moved away and a pool of water came out of her followed by an child that was almost as big a how a newborn would look like. "Oh boy! Oh shit! Was I pregnant this whole time?" She asked.

Sangman forced to stand up when he realized what just happened. How come they never realized that she was carrying a baby? All the signs were there. Their household was just so chaotic recently that they didn't really paid attention to it.

"Oops! Here, it's to compensate for this." Jiro dropped a briefcase of money as if it was all that's going to compensate for a life he just accidentally endangered because of his anger.

"Jeonghan! Take her to the hospital and pay her bills." It was Jiro's last order before he left.

They took Kaeun to the hospital and recieved the news that they already knew. She had a baby boy again.

Sangman cried shortly after, blaming himself for everything. Kaeun on the other hand was annoyed that she has to take care of another annoying baby. Now how will she get rid of Heeseung.

"You have to kill Lee Joon's kid if you want our kid to live." Kaeun whispered to him to make him rethink of killing Heeseung. She'll come up with a plan on how toget rid of the other one later.

The moment Sangman and Kaeun got home to prepare for the funeral, the living room was already clean. No more blood and dead body. Poor guy, jis family will never have a proper burial.

"Baby Raesung! Appa will be right back. I'll go get your hyung." He told the baby, recalling when it was Heeseung who's this small.

Sangman went to the basement to try and open the Panic room with the spare key and saw Heeseung who was already out of the panic room and hiding at the corner, still holding a gun.

"Heeseung? I'm here. It's ok. They're gone."bhe said and Heeseung ran towards Sangman wrapping both his hands around him." He protectively wrapped jis arms around the kid and grabbed the gun on his hand, removing the magazine. "It's ok. Good boy. Forget everything that happened. Forget about everything yesterday." He said carrying the kid to the kitchen to eat. They were not home for a day. The kid must be starving. It's not like they can ask someone to check up on him knowing that he just shot a man down.

They'd all end up in jail.

Heeseung got off his chair, grabbing his drawing and tugged Sangman's sleeve. "You, me, umma, Euijin and Baekho." He said as he pointed at his drawing.

It made Sangman cry because he couldn't look at him anymore. He couldn't help but be scared of him for what he did. Even though he's still young and innocent, he still couldn't believe he just killed a man.

He shook off that thought and forced a smile. "You should draw your baby brother too." Sangman took Heeseung's tiny hand and took him to the master's bedroom where little baby Raesung is sleeping.

Heeseung frowned and looked at Sangman. "Are you replacing me?" He asked showing a sign of jealousy.

"Of course you little ugly thing. We're replacing you." Kaeun muttered. Sangman hissed at her. "We are not. He's your baby brother. You have someone to look out for now." Sangman told him.

Heeseung waved at the baby. "Hi Raesung!" He smiled.

Kaeun rolled her eyes while Sangman gave him an angry look. "Why do you have to be this much of a bitch? We got money from Jiro! Isn't money what you wanted?" He yelled, making Heeseung cry and close the door so Raesung won't hear the fight. He wrapped his hands on his knees, crying.

"We have two kids! Do you know how much that cost?" Kaeun asked.

"Aren't you happy? We have two kids and they have the same birthday. One celebration for the two in one day. Euijin still gives child support for Heeseung. What is it that you want to buy that even kids are intervening with it?" Sangman yelled at her.

"A house! More dresses! More shoes! More purse!" Kaeun yelled back at him.

He heard Heeseung's cries followed by Raesung and hated himself for being loud and scary. "I need some air." He said and walked out of the house.

Kaeun then rushed to the room where Heeseung is hugging him. "It's ok. It's ok Heeseung. You're a big brother now. You shouldn't cry. Now go take care of your little brother. Make him stop crying." Kaeun said grabbing a cushion. "It's easy. You just have to press a pillow on his face and he'd stop crying." She instructed, giving Heeseung the pillow, pacing him on Raesung's crib, then got out of the room, closing the door behind him.

She smiled and grabbed ome money of the safe, then snuck out to shop for new dresses for Raesung's coming funeral.

Sangman got home and noticed right away that Kaeun's not home. He went to the kids where Heeseung was sleeping at the crib with Raesung with a cushion on his face and grabbed the cushion lifting up the baby but his face was already violet. He's dead.

"Lee Heeseung! What did you do?" He asked Heeseung who just woke up and rubbing his eyes.

"I put him to sleep." He said. Sangman had chills, looking at his blank expression and huge eyes. He looked just like Lee Joon.

"What do you mean?" Sangman asked him, stepping away from the child.

"He was crying, so I made it stop. Am I a good brother, appa?" He asked with a creepy smile then grabbed a paper. "I completed my drawing. Here. This is Raesung." He pointed at a small person on the side of his earlier drawing, adding Raesung. "I'm a hyung now. I'll make sure to make him stop crying from now on." He said then reached for Raesung but Sangman ran out of the house holding his lifeless child taking it to the hospital.

"Appa! Appa! What happened?" Heeseung asked.

Kaeun went to the room and hugged Heeseung. "Never call him appa again. He's a bad man. He yells at me and hurt me." She said wrapping Heeseung in a hug, pretending to comfort him. "It's just tou and me now. He's planning to kill you. He just took your brother away from us and to give him away."

Heeseung cried in her arms while she smiled. Sangman will definitely kill Heeseung now.

Sangman went to the ER begining the doctor in saving his poor child. The nurses and doctors felt sorry for him but they couldn't do anything. The child was already dead for 8 hours.

Sangman got home and Kaeun was there with new dresses and jewelry. "You left the kids alone now Raesung's dead!" He screamed.

"What?" Kaeun acted as if she knew nothing. "My baby!" She forced herself to cry.

"Heeseung suffocated him." Sangman informed her as if she didn't know anything about this. Of coursee wouldn't know.

Sangman went to the storage room to see Heeseung crying.

"This is all Lee Joon's fault! How can I hate you?" He cried. "This is your father's fault for having you! You're danger to the society just like him. No wonder he was given back a few times before. You're no better than your father!" He said and grabbed his belt to hit one year old Heeseung until he was crying himself ro sleep.

...

After a few years, they never celebrated a single birthday of Heeseung because it's their own child's birthday. Through the years, Heeseung becomes more and more like Lee Joon. The way his face formed and the way he walks and moves. He even has the same tase pallet as him. Sangman was still convinced that Heeseung killed his child and despised the sight of him.

Everyday, Sangman would try to suffocate him and made him his personal punching bag. Thinking he was avenging his child. The more Heeseung looked like Lee Joon, the more he hated him. It was a slap on his face that he raised a mini Lee Joon to kill his own son in such a young age.

All the affection he used to have for the kid was gone. The fact that Heeeseung gets to live while his child is gone just makes his blood boil.

(End of Flashback)

...

"Heeseung is the most selfless person I know. If your child died, you better look around again and check the people surrounding you. Maybe someone else killed your child. Someone who doesn't have empathy." Jay said. Finally, je's awake once again.

"By the way, your better watch your family closely. Jiro's men might be after you." He warned him then left him there.

After Jay left, Sangman went to the hospital room where Kaeun is and stared at her for a long while. "What?" She asked, frowning at him.

He just now realized how much she wanted ro get rid of the kids. She must have done something that day Raesung died. It can't be Heeseung. He's not that type of person.

"What did you do to Raesung?" He asked.

Kaeun's frown faded, as she swallowed nervously. "Did Heeseung tell you something? If he did, he's lying. He's a liar! He's Lee Joon's son after all. He's just trying to break us apart because he was replaced. Just like when he suffocated Raesung." She said in panic.

Sangman stared at her in horror. Heeseung is not a liar. Being Lee Joon has always been an excuse to make him look guilty at everything. "Rest first. You just gave birth." Sangman closed the door behind him and just felt like he was about to throw up. It was just now that everything's starting to make sense.

Just like everybody else, he blamed Heeseung for everything just because he knew that he's Lee Joon's child. He's no better than a judgemental neighbors who's only good at gossipping and nothing else.

...

A/N: Hello Engenes! Welcome back to this madness, thanks for dropping by. Who's excited for the ending?

Just a few more chapters and it's done. Before you get confused, my plan it to give everyone else closure and then give Jay the whole epilogue. Basically the other characters would own the following chapters before epilogue.

It's my preference to give the supporting roles some closure before the main character, because if I give Jay closure first, the story ends there. The puzzles with others would be unanswered. I'm not even sure why I'm explaining myself. 😹🤣😂

Who's excited for the debut and the live showcase?

Sunoo is me whenever I see moist glass. ♥️

Thanks for dropping by. 😁 Hope you guys are doing well, and if you're not, just remember, we don't know what tomorrow brings. Who knows, it might get better. It may be hard, but stay on this wild ride and be there when it gets better. Without the darkness, see the stars and the moon will not shine.

If you ever feel like you're insignificant, or a waste of space. You better think again, you might be one of the stars that shine brightly during the darkest nights.

(Secretly missing Kei) 😭

One last question before I go and drink my coffee.

Are you guys confident that you won't switch bias after the debut? 😏

I saw a meme about this and I thought it was ridiculous at first, but then I scanned the members carefully and realized there might be someone aside from my bias wrecker and bias who has been sneaking his way into my bias list.

I wonder what would happen after the showcase.

Ok time to go. Bye guys. Keep yourself hydrated and always bring your masks and a disinfectant when you happen to go out. Be careful of vampires. 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.3K 3.1K 28
"You don't know me. Why do you care so much?" ยฉ 2020 - 2021 -JAKISM
186K 11.2K 65
๐— ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜'๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ...
47.9K 706 21
โ € imagines to satisfy your needs, requests accepted. #29 in jay park #56 in yangjungwon #37 in leeheeseung #52 in kimsunoo #88 in niki #70 in kpopima...
55.8K 1.5K 50
., ' / ๐‘ฑ๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’… ๐‘ฐ๐’• ๐’…๐’–๐’‰๐’‰๐’‰?! *)~ ] << ? ! / ^...