Toga 𝗫 fem reader {smut😩}

By LatinBimbo

Y/n grew up in a pretty decent household. She had good food on the table, a nice roof over her head, wonderfu... More

A few things to know
Who are you?
A/N
Toga was her name
What is this place?
I-
You're up!
A/N
A/N
:pπŸ‹
A/n
Merry Christmas!
Y/n and Dabi?
Rip..
A/n
A/n
A dream..
A/n
Living room
THIS IS BS
WTF
quick question before the next chapter
who are they?
meeting their parents
Q & A
acid
im sorry
Happy bday!
Stalker?! (Manga Spoilers)
Stalker?! (no manga spoilers)
ABC kink thing
new villian?
Wild Card Wednesday
Who's goddamn baby is that🀨
a quirk?
wild card wendnesday
the end?
the end? pt 2
deja vuοΏΌοΏΌ
will you marry meee
Say yes
Hey!!

Toga?

9.7K 196 145
By LatinBimbo

T/w:
Kidnapping

Y/n's POV
___________
I finished the cupcake and put the money in the register. Nothing else really happened. After that my day went as all my other work days.

*time skip. At home*

Finally i was home. I got ready to shower because it had been hot today. I grabbed my clothes then got in the shower, but i couldn't stop thinking about her. I tried to take my mind off her. Not long into my shower i finally did. My phone buzzed and i look to see who it was, it was toga! I finally got my mind off her but it's like she wanted me to think of her.
______________________
Toga🤍: hey Y/n It's me Toga, the girl from the bakery.
Y/n: hey toga, what's up?
Toga🤍: i wanted to know if you wanted to hangout later. Maybe at 7:30 pm?
Y/n: Sure! Send me the address and I'll see you later!
Toga🤍: perfect! Ok it's ****** st. Bye Y/n!
Y/n:Bye

-at 7:30-

Y/n's POV
____________
I finally arrived but everything seemed so...sketchy. It felt weird, like something bad was about to happen. "Toga?!" I blurted out like a complete idiot. Next thing you know, i feel a hand grab me and everything goes black!

Words:219

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1K 5
Himiko Toga. Known villain, psychopath, and stalker. Y/n L/n. A typical Hero-In-Training, music lover, and Himiko Toga's current obsession. Nothing c...
8.2K 115 12
Emerson Jenkins, a seventeen year old girl entering her first day of senior year that comes in a mixed wave of emotions. The previous art teacher hap...
22.6K 675 12
It all started with a kiss. Y/N had never let the thought of dating a girl linger in her mind for too long, her financial troubles were more importan...
77.7K 3.6K 33
HANGE ZOΓ‹ Γ— FEMALE READER STORY MODERN AU "I always thought that sub meant substitute , But now I know that it means submissive" What will happen wh...