Caregiver | KTH

By shonendan

At first he was completely against the idea of babysitting him, but little did he knew the longer you spend y... More

Introduction
Caregiver | Part 1
Caregiver | Part 2
Caregiver | Part 3
Caregiver | Part 4
an update about character
Caregiver | Part 5
Caregiver | Part 6
Caregiver | Part 7
Caregiver | Part 8
Caregiver | Part 9
Caregiver | Part 10
Caregiver | Part 11
Caregiver | Part 12
Caregiver | Part 13
Caregiver | Part 14
Caregiver | Part 15
Caregiver | Part 16
Caregiver | Part 17
Caregiver | Part 18
Caregiver | Part 19
Caregiver | Part 20
Caregiver | Part 21
Caregiver | Part 22
Caregiver | Part 23
Caregiver | Part 24
Caregiver | Part 25
Caregiver | Part 26
Caregiver | Part 27
Caregiver | Part 28
Caregiver | Part 29
Caregiver | Part 30
Caregiver | Part 31
Caregiver | Part 32
Caregiver | Part 33
Caregiver | Part 34
Caregiver | Part 35
Caregiver | Part 36
Caregiver | Part 37
Caregiver | Part 38
Caregiver | Part 39
Caregiver | Part 40
Caregiver | Part 41
Caregiver | Part 42
Caregiver | Part 43
Caregiver | Part 44
Caregiver | Part 45
End
𝐵𝑂𝑁𝑈𝑆 𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅
Thank you 💜

ALT. ENDING

6.8K 375 166
By shonendan

(A/N: mind you, this is the original ending of this story. I don't know how sad this ending can be, but if you're the kind of readers who have weak hearteu for sad ending, well... brace yourself 😞)

He lowered down the phone, a single year dropped on the screen.

"Maybe... it's over for me. But it's not over for you. Remember, Tae. Live your life to the fullest. You deserve it. Oh! And um... I love you." You hid your pale face behind your palms. "Alright. I think that's enough for goodbye speech. I don't think I can go on because if I do, it's gonna be two hours of me crying like a baby." You laughed again. "I'm sorry if I ever hurt you, either intentionally or not."

You sighed one last time. "Caregiver Suyin signing off. And have a nice day, Mr Kim. Goodbye." You crawled towards the camera and the video ended.

The video was the last message and words you recorded for him. Then you passed away two days later.

Everyone was grieving, but the one who deeply affected the most is Taehyung. People slowly moved on, but he was still grieving.

It was a mess. Taehyung, was in a complete mess. He couldn't accept the fact that you were gone. He refused to attend to your funeral because he was in denial, thinking that it was some kind of a sick joke or a prank.

A day before your funeral, he went to the hospital and asked where you were. He asked almost every of the staffs there, not accepting 'no' for an answer no matter how hard the nurses and doctors told him about your passing.

The staffs received complaints about him raging in the ward, so they had to make him leave.

It has been going on for almost three weeks, and things getting pretty serious with his changing attitude.

No one could match with his stubbornness.

One day he came to the hospital again and made a scene, Dr Min stepped in and tried to calm him down. Which unexpectedly work as he finally calmed. But the determination to prove them wrong didn't stop there.

"You know what? I will go to her house and find her there. And don't even bother." He pointed at the security. "I will walk myself out."

He stomped and left the ward for good. The nurses were shaking their heads and proceeded with their work, while Dr Min sighed out to his sympathy for him. "He needs help."

Taehyung was speeding all the way from the hospital to your house, having so much faith that you were somewhere in your house probably chilling with your family.

He parked the car right in front of the house and rushed to the front door, leaving his car unlocked.

"Suyin! Lee Suyin open the door!"

He bang the door, but no one answers. It was so quiet.

"Suyin! I know you're in there. Stop hiding and open this door now. Please..."

Suddenly he felt a few tap on his shoulder. He quickly turned around, and it scared the young woman away.

"Excuse me, sir. May I know what are you doing here?" She politely asked.

"She's in there right? Are you their neighbour? You must have kept the spare key to their house, right?" He bombarded her with questions which made the young woman froze.

"I... um, I don't know what you're talking about." She chuckled nervously, scratching the side of her head.

"Suyin and her family. They're still in there, am I right??" His insistence starting to make her confuse and uncomfortable a little bit.

"You mean, the Lee's family?"

"YES!"

The young woman gasped and she eyed at him from head to toe. She was in utter disbelief.

"I'm sorry, sir. But the Lee's family moved out last week. I don't know if you already heard about it, but one of their family members passed away three weeks ago."

The young woman explained. Taehyung lowered his head down, hands clenched into a fist. He let out a sigh and slowly loosened his fists.

"Did they told you where they went?" He asked, unable to look up and make eye contact with her.

"No." She shook her head. "I refuse to ask because I don't want to disrespect them. All I know is that they moved away, probably far away from here and never coming back."

Silence. He could feel his knees getting weak and tears about to flow down.

And so, there's only one place for him to go. A place where he should've went in the first place.

"Do you know where she was buried at?"

The young woman nodded, but she was not really convinced and in a dilemma whether he should go there by himself or not. She began to worry that he might going to do something that would harm him.

"I know, but I can't let you go there by yourself." She said. "Listen, I need you to stay in your car first, okay?"

Taehyung just followed what the young woman asked him to, and he sat quietly in his car. Mindlessly, like a zombie.

The young woman quickly rushed to her house next door, then she dashed to where Taehyung was. She was on the phone with someone.

Not long after, came along a tall guy. The young woman introduced him to Taehyung. His name was Kim Seokjin, her boyfriend.

"Just bring me to her." Said Taehyung as he closed the car door. The woman and her boyfriend both looking at him and each other confusingly, because the car was Taehyung's. But he was at the backseat.

The couple brought him to the cemetery where you were buried. Both of them gave him some space to mourn.

Months passed, he visited the cemetery everyday, talking to your grave as if you were still alive. Every of his visits, he put up with different emotions.

The people who came for a visit there assumed that he had develop some kind of 'mental illness'.

Until one night, as he was asleep, he was dreaming. And you showed up in his dream. You asked him to move on and told him it's okay.

You also told him that if he loves you, he would let you go.

He woke up and cried. Then he realized that you never appeared in his dream, until that night where he fell asleep without having you in his thought. Because he took some kind of a strong sleeping pill.

Ever since you visited him in his dream, Taehyung slowly healed and doing almost well. But still, he misses you so bad.

A year passed and Taehyung was somewhere in a park, sitting on the bench while

He shoved his hand into his pocket and took out your phone. This time, he was no longer in emotional pain.

After the video ended, Taehyung looked up to the sky. Sending a peaceful smile to you.

"Thank you Suyin. For not giving up on me. Wait patiently for me, okay?"

He shoved the phone back in his pocket and strode along the pavement.

He brought an umbrella with him, and it was yours. Even though it wasn't even raining that day, he opened it and hid in the shade.

He kept on walking leisurely and stopped by the side of the road.

That's when he saw a familiar figure at the other side of road, smiling so bright at him.

Taehyung was surprised at first, but he didn't react much. He just casually smiled back.

It was you.

You waved at him, and seconds later you disappeared among the pedestrians.

He let out a chuckle and proceeded with crossing the road. Your ghostly presence didn't affect him anymore. In fact, he was happy that he saw you, although it might just an image of you that his mind created from one of the memories he had with you.

He continued to live his life to the fullest like you wanted him to. He went on a few dates with women, but he never settles down.

Jungkook even introduced him a woman he met who's almost as similar as you, but Taehyung turned her down.

Because no matter how pretty they are, how nice they can be, and even the one who is such a wife material...

...they are not you.

You're no different from any other people as you're a human being as well. But there's always something unique about you that makes someone attached to you and couldn't get enough of you.

"I appreciate your help, Jungkook. But, no one can replace Suyin. She will always have my heart."

Then a tragedy happened. His shelter where you used to take a good care of him was caught in a fire.

Taehyung was in a deep sleep when the rising temperature woke him up. He was shocked to see the raging fire covered almost half of the cabin.

He got down from the bed and attempting to escape through the front door, but the entrance was on fire as well.

He was trapped.

As he cried for help, he saw a hand appeared through the huge fire. His vision was getting blur and the mysterious hand was the only thing he saw so he reached out his hand and being pulled into the fire to his subconscious mind.

He fell into someone's embrace, and slowly opened his eyes to the bright light of his surroundings. Then he laid his eyes on someone, the one who took him in there.

"Suyin?"

His face lightened up by your lovely smile and immediately pulled you into his arms. You giggled in between.

"Is this real? Or am I just dreaming?"

"It's surreal. But you'll get used to it." You said softly while caressing his back.

"I missed you, Suyin. I missed you so damn much." His voice cracked, but no tears were shed.

"I know, sweetheart. I've been waiting for you to be here with me." You replied, cupped his face in your hands.

"Now, let's get—"

He took a step back. "No. I don't want to leave. I'm not leaving, Suyin. You can't make me." He shook his head.

You giggled. "Who said you're leaving?"

You took his hand and firmly held it in yours.

"You're home now."

You beckoned him to follow you, and you two walked together by each other's side. Taehyung softly patted your head, and you cheekily poked his arm.

He was beyond happy.

(A/N: well, at least they're together now, right? :') to those who think that they cried for nothing, here's the original ending and now your tears have meaning. thank you for reading lovelies 💜 source images: Pinterest)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 162 36
A short glimpse of the story.... Y/n: I love you tae....but Tae: but what...???? Y/n: I can't be your... Tae: you can't ditch me like this Y/n: sorr...
25.3K 967 30
He closes the distance between us, and pulls me up making our faces only inches apart. "T-Tae?" I said again nervously. "If I told you... that I like...
2.3M 50.9K 30
You try to avoid him and not to fall in love with him however, your heart and body can not resist him, can not resist the fact that he is a extraordi...
622K 11.7K 47
"I'm babysitting you, so you are doing what I want. Even if It is something sexual."