Talking to the Dead.

By Cassy_Nicole

Hi, my name's Zoey Waters.. funny last name huh? Yeah. it is.. especially after what happened to me when I wa... More

Talking to the Dead.
Chapter 2-
Chapter 3-
Chapter 4-
Chapter 5-
Chapter 6-
Chapter 7-
Chapter 8-
Chapter 9-
Chapter 10-
Chapter 11-
Chapter 12-
Chapter 13-
chapter 14-
Chapter 15-
Chapter 16-
chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20. -The final Chapter-

Chapter 17

64 1 0
By Cassy_Nicole

Journal entry date: 1•21•15

Well, Its 21 days into the new year, and so far nothing has happened. Which means they're probably trying to set up for something big. Bigger than what they've done already.

Trees down every where. Too much distruction, civil citizens being harmed. I want to tell Jake what I think is going to happen but I---

Just then Jake walked in.. "Whoa, I havent seen you write in that thing in forever. It must be important."

"Yeah, I dont know, its not that important"

Jake sat down on the edge of the bed, grabbed my hands and spoke.."Zoey, you and I... you know you can talk to me whenever you need to.. You and I, we're meant to be together. And.. I was wondering..." He stopped and pulled out a small box, "This isnt a proposal, I just want to know..." He opened the box.. "Will you be mine?"

What I seen was just the most beautiful ring ever. Sterling silver with a ruby, surrounded by white sapphire. He put it on my finger...

It fit perfectly, I love it, its gorgeous, simply the most amazing, and beautiful ring I have ever seen. And what makes it even better? Jakes the one who gave it to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 150 17
"So Sav..." Sam starts. "We brought you here to ask you something." "What is it?" I ask, kinda nervous. "So, you know how we said we were goi...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
32.2K 2K 45
Twenty-year-old Claire must deceive a vampire prince to infiltrate the monarchy and discover their secrets while resisting her desire for him. --- No...