Chapter 3-

No matter how badly I wanted to go to sleep that night, I just couldn't.. I kept thinking about how my mom told me that this time I have to look out for myself. Could there be someone who possibly wanted to hurt me, that lives in the spirit world? Or is it worse?

        I couldnt sleep, so I decided to get up and take a shower, maybe the warm water will help calm my nerves. I went over to my dresser and grabbed some clothes not caring what I grabbed. I walk into the bathroom and turned on the water to the right temperature and got in. 

        I knew I should have just kept waiting, cause not even five minutes later my dog starts going crazy again.. I knew it. Someone was here this time, I didn't care, they can wait until I get out of the shower and get dressed. 

        I went back into my room to find someone that I hadn't met before.. Or did I already know him?

        "Surely you remember me, right?" Said the man. 

        "I'm not sure," I answered his question, but doubting I knew him. "You look familiar, but I don't know where I've seen you before.. If I ever did meet you."

        "Michael" Was all the strange man said

        That's when it hit me. I knew this man, when I was six or seven, after I went under the water and woke up in an unfamiliar place, this man had told me that everything would be okay and that I would be fine. He looked a little bit different, older somehow although they don't age where he comes from.. because neither have my parents. 

        I must have been staring for quite a while because that's when he spoke up and asked, "Zoey? Are you okay?"

        I looked at him, and replied in my usual quiet voice,  "Yeah. I'm fine. Just shocked that you're here, I haven't seen you since that day. I'm surprised that I remembered that.. because I can't remember anything past waking up in the hospital."

        "I know dear", He seemed concerned at this point. "I wish I could tell you what happened afterwards, but everybody that knows sworn that they'd keep quiet and let you figure things out on your own."