Chapter 19

It hurt... Horribly. The pain was serious, it was everywhere, and illusions too. I seen fire, and spikes, knives, daggers and many more. The fire was spreading up my legs, and down my arms. The knives were flying everywhere, hitting everything, one grazed my right arm, and I looked over and I had a deep cut on the inside of my upper arm. I screamed out in pain, again with that scream. Its not mine. Its weird..

Jake finally looked over at me, tears in his eyes, a cut on his face, bloody thighs, a deep stab mark on his left arm. He spoke.. "Zo, why? Why did you do that? I could handle it, I would have been fine! They're gonna kill you! They're going way worse on you then they were on me.. There was no fire on me."

I looked at him, and then I remembered, I put out devons fire. With water that somehow just appeared when I retardedly tried to block it with my hands. Like that would do any help.

But I remember, I had a hold of Jake's hand.. Happy. I reach my hand toward Jakes, "Give me your hand."

He did. We interlocked our fingers, and I looked down at the fire and ran my hands over it.. It disappeared.

"How did you do that? I dont get it." Jake asked me.

"Love.. My love for you, and your love for me. It makes me happy. When I'm happy, I guess I can do things that I never knew about. Like with devon.. I had your hand, and I stopped his fire too."

"Yeah. I guess you did."

"Yeah. I love you."

"I love you too, Zoey."