Chapter 12-

I didn't want anything else to come after me. I wanted this to stop. I could take the pain, or whatever they planned to do to me, but they hurt Jake. I wouldn't let them get away with that. I was going to put an end to this once and for all.

        Jakes parents were long gone, and by that I mean that they left, they'd said what they'd came to say, and the angel had left as well, with that evil creepy looking thing. Jake and I sat in silence most of the time.. Until I stood up and said. 

        "I just can't take this anymore. Just sitting around waiting for their next attack, and it's like you don't wanna speak to me. If you did you would have said something already. But instead you just sit there, in silence.. To be honest. You're kind of scaring me with how quiet you're being."

        "I'm sorry, Zo." He said to me. "I've just been thinking about what happened a little while ago. They waited for me to leave the room, and then they tried to hurt you. I feel like it's some how my fault, for leaving you in there alone, I'm scared that the next time I leave to go do something. They'll get you again. I can't stand the thought of that happening." 

        "Okay, One: I love that little nickname 'Zo'" I said, "And second: It was just bad timing. That's all. It's not your fault, I don't want you to sit here worrying about me every second of every day. You'll drive yourself crazy thinking that you can't leave me alone. I've got this now." 

        I showed him the Angelic Pistol, and he looked at me with wide eyes. Like he was looking at some big scary monster that your parents tell you about before you go to bed. He didn't know what it was. So he asked.

        "Wh-Wh-What's that?" He stuttered. 

        "It's an angelic pistol. Given to me by the angel that just brought you back earlier today. She said that it can only harm the evil spirits of the night, and of the underworld. That it can't harm an innocent civilian, or anybody like you and I. She gave it to me for protection, since so far I'm the only one that's been getting attacked by all these things. But since you can't take your eyes off of me now." I said Jokingly. "We both can use this when we need to."

        I layed the Glowing, Gold, Shiney Angelic Pistol on the table infront of him so he could get a better view of it. It looked as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing, as if he were still dreaming, and none of this had happened yet. 

        Trust me. I didn't understand it either, it was all crazy to me. Why did this have to happen to me? Always me. But now I have someone here to bear through it with me. Jake. My new best friend. My new room-mate. 

        And my new partner in all of this.